HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Bailey's Crossroads :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BEAUTIFUL 1/1 CONDO MINUTES FROM DC W/SOME UTILITIES INCLUDED - $1,450/mo
Posted by: Florida Bound ()
Date: January 10, 2016 02:50PM

BEAUTIFUL 900 sq ft, 1 bedroom/1 bathroom is located in highly sought after Lakeside Plaza Condominium. This unit is on the 11th floor facing the south side of the building overlooking Homes Run Valley Stream Park with gorgeous views year round. The unit has wood floors throughout, except for marble tile and surround in bathroom; granite counter tops; beautiful cabinets; stacked washer and dryer; brand new dishwasher; walk-in closet in bedroom; light, bright, and spacious with lots of closet/storage space.

Reserved parking space, storage room, water, sewer, garbage, and pest control included in monthly rent. You pay your own electric and cable/internet/phone. Rent is $1,450/month with $1,450 security deposit. Available Feb. 1

Amenities include:
TWO pools!! Both an outdoor and indoor pool - the indoor pool is open year round.
Inside you will also find: hot tub, sauna and steam rooms, 2 exercise gyms, party room, game room, and salon.

Outside you'll find: tennis courts, garden spots, picnic areas, access to Holmes Run Stream Valley Park, and hiking paths.

The community offers 24-hour security and concierge service, on-site management, and separate storage units for residents.

I'm moving to Florida the end of this month and helping my landlord find a new tenant. Landlord is wonderful to work with, very nice and promptly responsive to any needs. I've lived in this unit a little over 2 years and in the building for a little over 5 years. I've loved living here; quiet, friendly, well-kept building, an easy commute to DC or anywhere else in NOVA you want to go.

Link to Craigslist ad with pictures: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/5396591450.html

E-mail me through Craigslist relay with your name and contact information.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.