HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Falculations ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:20PM

I am writing on behalf of the facts I have heard from my children. I overheard my kids talking on the phone earlier about "picking up." My only thought was picking up some cannabis as I have been hearing them say on the phone for awhile. My suspicion took me to go through their phone and as I did, I see the name Alex Lazo and Jason Yoo. Supposedly they are both supplying some kids at school. Texts saying that they are "good." were all over both my sons' phones. I personally know Jason as one of my sons friends and have concluded that he is a troublemaker. I know that he lives in the Arrowood Parc complex right next to JMHS and attends JMHS if that helps. I also do know that the other partner, Alex Lazo, lives in the same complex. I believe he might not be attending the high school there because there are no records of him going to Madison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Pffffff ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:27PM

You are clearly a high school student, and by the looks of it, a shitty one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:29PM

Your sons are smoking pole for hash. Apparently they are "good" at it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: JenK ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:32PM

Lol, no responsible parent would post the names of teenagers on here. You're snitching on someone who pissed you off from the sound of it.

If you're really that dumb though, there was marijuana at Madison when my cousins went in 00's ans when I went in the 90's and when my Mom's friends went in the 70's....don't know anyone who went in the 80's, but you can assume it was the same.....get over it. If you're a parent you're not doing your job very well. Parent better, your kids won't do drugs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: False ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:58PM

"If you're a parent you're not doing your job very well. Parent better, your kids won't do drugs."

I disagree. I had great parents, great support system, never got in trouble at school.....and still did drugs in high school/college.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Robert T. Nederman Esq. ()
Date: September 12, 2012 09:50PM

To the user posting as "Falculations":

I am Robert T. Nederman Esq. of Odin, Feldman, & Pittleman legal services. My client Alexander C. Lazo, has obtained a subpeona for your IP address for alleged slander and character defamation. The paperwork has been served to the facilitator of this website. I advise you you to contact my office immediately. If you do so, we will not pursue any litigation in the court; otherwise it would be in your best interest to abstain from further libelous statements about my client Alexander C. Lazo. My contact information is:

Odin, Feldman, & Pittleman P.C.
Robert T. Nederman Esq.
9302 Lee Highway, Suite 1100
Fairfax, Virginia 22031

Telephone: 703-218-2100 Ext. 304

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Regards, Robert T. Nederman Esq.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: when-i-dip-u-dip-i-dip-u-dip ()
Date: September 12, 2012 11:20PM

my sotry is one of a spiral of downward destruction and devastion in what many of us know to be the meca of suburbia. from the first hit of marijuana thatever hit my lungs, i was hooked. within a matter of weeks i found myself taking part in gay gang-bangs behind vending machines in seedy motel back lots. with 2 years i had full blown aids and begun main-lining marijuana. and trust me if any of you have ever sept so low as go through the process of grinding your weed and then heating it n sucking it up in cotton then absorbing throught hte needle before injecting it into the head of your penis as every other vein has collapsed, you know what a low point this was in my life. however, i lucky found god 2 days later, gave up the marijuana and divorced my then gay husband fernando, and immediatly joined a seperatist christian cult in the sun valley maountains of remote new mexico. after finally becoming an ordained minister in the cult, i was promoted to level 13 space lord, meaning i would guide the others in our mass suicide before our bodies would be carried up into the heavens by our lord and creator the great lizard daddy himself FINGLEDAHHH-mEEES. although everyone else died i managed to survive after the emts quickly rushed me to the hospital and pumped my stomaching, removing all the anthrax and lizard sperm i had injested just hours before.

Today i live in fairfax county va. im a happily married man, have 4 wonderful kids, 2 dogs, a pakistani mistress, and a large collection of 15th century oriental stamps.

I'm looking to meet new friends, would love to meet at starbucks possibly? dont let my 3ft long multi-colored beard or my towering 6'9" 412lb figure intimidate you. im a great guy :)
Attachments:
funny.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Raj The Braj ()
Date: September 12, 2012 11:45PM

when-i-dip-u-dip-i-dip-u-dip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my sotry is one of a spiral of downward
> destruction and devastion in what many of us know
> to be the meca of suburbia. from the first hit of
> marijuana thatever hit my lungs, i was hooked.
> within a matter of weeks i found myself taking
> part in gay gang-bangs behind vending machines in
> seedy motel back lots. with 2 years i had full
> blown aids and begun main-lining marijuana. and
> trust me if any of you have ever sept so low as go
> through the process of grinding your weed and then
> heating it n sucking it up in cotton then
> absorbing throught hte needle before injecting it
> into the head of your penis as every other vein
> has collapsed, you know what a low point this was
> in my life. however, i lucky found god 2 days
> later, gave up the marijuana and divorced my then
> gay husband fernando, and immediatly joined a
> seperatist christian cult in the sun valley
> maountains of remote new mexico. after finally
> becoming an ordained minister in the cult, i was
> promoted to level 13 space lord, meaning i would
> guide the others in our mass suicide before our
> bodies would be carried up into the heavens by our
> lord and creator the great lizard daddy himself
> FINGLEDAHHH-mEEES. although everyone else died i
> managed to survive after the emts quickly rushed
> me to the hospital and pumped my stomaching,
> removing all the anthrax and lizard sperm i had
> injested just hours before.
>
> Today i live in fairfax county va. im a happily
> married man, have 4 wonderful kids, 2 dogs, a
> pakistani mistress, and a large collection of 15th
> century oriental stamps.
>
> I'm looking to meet new friends, would love to
> meet at starbucks possibly? dont let my 3ft long
> multi-colored beard or my towering 6'9" 412lb
> figure intimidate you. im a great guy :)

That's stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: PnPtwinkyfag ()
Date: September 12, 2012 11:47PM

i think ive talked to this guy on GRINDr...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: daycare cancelled? ()
Date: September 13, 2012 08:09AM

This person has made up the same story like 5 different times about their kid using pot at Madison. DAMN you must be bored.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: September 13, 2012 10:19AM

Falculations Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am writing on behalf of the facts I have heard
> from my children. I overheard my kids talking on
> the phone earlier about "picking up." My only
> thought was picking up some cannabis as I have
> been hearing them say on the phone for awhile. My
> suspicion took me to go through their phone and as
> I did, I see the name Alex Lazo and Jason Yoo.
> Supposedly they are both supplying some kids at
> school. Texts saying that they are "good." were
> all over both my sons' phones. I personally know
> Jason as one of my sons friends and have concluded
> that he is a troublemaker. I know that he lives in
> the Arrowood Parc complex right next to JMHS and
> attends JMHS if that helps. I also do know that
> the other partner, Alex Lazo, lives in the same
> complex. I believe he might not be attending the
> high school there because there are no records of
> him going to Madison.

How many of these threads are you going to make, dude.
what would help is if you didn't out people anon, because it makes you look like a liar. in fact i'll just say it. You're a liar. You make these threads every week and you don't even have any kids. Just the same fucking idiot week after week, name drop after name drop. Literally, throw yourself into oncoming traffic by Nutley and do everyone in the confines of Vienna a favor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: September 13, 2012 10:21AM

Robert T. Nederman Esq. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the user posting as "Falculations":
>
> I am Robert T. Nederman Esq. of Odin, Feldman, &
> Pittleman legal services. My client Alexander C.
> Lazo, has obtained a subpeona for your IP address
> for alleged slander and character defamation. The
> paperwork has been served to the facilitator of
> this website. I advise you you to contact my
> office immediately. If you do so, we will not
> pursue any litigation in the court; otherwise it
> would be in your best interest to abstain from
> further libelous statements about my client
> Alexander C. Lazo. My contact information is:
>
> Odin, Feldman, & Pittleman P.C.
> Robert T. Nederman Esq.
> 9302 Lee Highway, Suite 1100
> Fairfax, Virginia 22031
>
> Telephone: 703-218-2100 Ext. 304
>
> Please contact me as soon as possible.
>
> Regards, Robert T. Nederman Esq.


Same fucking post as the last 5 times.........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: meh ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:20PM

spelled subpoena wrong must be a shitty lawyer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: report him ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:54PM

meh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> spelled subpoena wrong must be a shitty lawyer


That is slander and character defamation! Although, even a shitty lawyer would know the difference between slander and libel.....

Someone should report Nederman to the VSB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Notalier ()
Date: September 13, 2012 01:27PM

They aren't sellers there user--to op

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: stop snitchin' ()
Date: September 13, 2012 01:41PM

Falculations Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am writing on behalf of the facts I have heard
> from my children. I overheard my kids talking on
> the phone earlier about "picking up." My only
> thought was picking up some cannabis as I have
> been hearing them say on the phone for awhile. My
> suspicion took me to go through their phone and as
> I did, I see the name Alex Lazo and Jason Yoo.
> Supposedly they are both supplying some kids at
> school. Texts saying that they are "good." were
> all over both my sons' phones. I personally know
> Jason as one of my sons friends and have concluded
> that he is a troublemaker. I know that he lives in
> the Arrowood Parc complex right next to JMHS and
> attends JMHS if that helps. I also do know that
> the other partner, Alex Lazo, lives in the same
> complex. I believe he might not be attending the
> high school there because there are no records of
> him going to Madison.
Attachments:
Stop-Snitchin-Sign-psd9900.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Student ()
Date: September 13, 2012 07:21PM

Your obviously a student and someone's eventually going to find out who you are...my guess is you know Jason and Alex and have something against him...neither of them sell any drugs.
Note-what parent would know what being good means?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Student? ()
Date: September 13, 2012 09:37PM

How would you know they don't sell drugs? The person obviously said weed, and weed is not a drug. Someone up there has apparently already tried to get some drugs from them and failed. You think your statement of them not having drugs is going to help? Why don't you alert them that they should stop instead of denying that they sell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: trap star ()
Date: September 13, 2012 09:39PM

come on down to south riding, the parkinglot of the foodlion/inn/and starbucks is always full of pot... im sure you could even find enough loose nuggs laying around to fill a J or pack a bowl

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Student ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:10AM

I don't have to alert them to stop they don't sell weed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: class of 13 ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:46AM

Do you even know jason personally? I dont know alex but i know jason doesnt do that kind of stuff Obviously you are an immature kid making shit up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Student ()
Date: September 14, 2012 07:26AM

What do you mean that kind of stuff?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: student ()
Date: September 14, 2012 11:25AM

shit nigga yu think they pushin weight yu aint know who da drue supplier to the schoool is, like forreal nigga this nigga bringing in pounds on pounds shit i aint no snitch bitch find out who dis nigga is yurself forreal forreeal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: September 14, 2012 11:50AM

student Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shit nigga yu think they pushin weight yu aint
> know who da drue supplier to the schoool is, like
> forreal nigga this nigga bringing in pounds on
> pounds shit i aint no snitch bitch find out who
> dis nigga is yurself forreal forreeal.





WHAT, The fuck. Did you just say?!!! Take your stupid ass back to school. "Dummy"---Fred G. Sanford.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Marijuana in JMHS
Posted by: Recised ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:04PM

How is he immature when he is basing facts on this jason and alex kid? You're just being immature by imitating as a different person and saying that you, jason, isn't dealing and other stuff. Jason has been known as the Madison snitch. He tells on everyone even, if it's not true, just to get himself out of trouble. He's probably the one writing all these fake weed listings all over this site because he is too scared to face anyone or anything.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  **     **  **     **  ******** 
 **        **     **   **   **   **     **     **    
 **        **     **    ** **    **     **     **    
 **        **     **     ***     **     **     **    
 **         **   **     ** **     **   **      **    
 **          ** **     **   **     ** **       **    
 ********     ***     **     **     ***        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.