HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Out of Control: An informal History of the Fairfax County Police
Posted by: gunnardaid ()
Date: September 02, 2012 09:03PM

From “Out of Control: An informal History of the Fairfax County Police” on sale now at amazon

SPEAKING OF CHILD MOLESTATION AND INCEST……………….
“Mentally unstable cops - it’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America.”

In May of 1995 the Fairfax County Department of Family Services accused a long serving member of the Fairfax Police Department of molesting his daughter. In July 1996, the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court of Fairfax County entered an order finding that the children were abused and/or neglected. The cop was eventually found guilty of raping his 11-year old daughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Out of Control: An informal History of the Fairfax County Police
Posted by: officer unfriendly ()
Date: November 22, 2012 04:21AM

http://preview.tinyurl.com/br7hzhs

“It’s becoming a disturbingly familiar scene in America - mentally unstable cops”
This Blog Linked From Here

This Blog
Linked From Here

At what point do you think we should have a police oversight board?

Hey Sharon:

At what point do you think we should have a police oversight board? When the cops pull off another bank robbery? (One of them robbed a bank once, no kidding) A mass murder? Wholesale looting? What’s the starting point to spark the Board of Supervisors into stopping police misconduct in Fairfax County?

There is no need to be scared, the federal government will protect you, and if it’s a matter of having to explain the 250 assigned union contributions under different spouses names to various campaigns to get around those annoying campaign laws (Yeah, we know about that, it’s an old trick) just say you didn’t know who they were when you took the money and give it back, pretend outraged when you do it, that helps.

Do something.

In the past 12 months…………………

October 24, 2011 Fairfax Cop arrested for drunk driving

November 14, 2011, two Fairfax cops accused of beating an unarmed man walking home from work.

September 2011, Fairfax cop charged with domestic assault

Feb 2012, several Fairfax County cops accused of beating up teenager in a McDonalds.

March 2012 Police Captain gets a five figure pay out due to interoffice pissing match

March 2012, a cop who “Resigned from the force for reasons that can not be released” two years ago, killed himself and teenage daughter with a pistol.

May 2012: Fairfax cop arrested for sexual assault.

And those only the incidents the cops HAD to explain to the public…

Here is an idea for Fairfax County

Spend $90,000 on cameras to rope in the cops and save the people of Fairfax County several million paid out in law suits caused by the punks within the police ranks....cameras cost is less than the Fairfax County Police Royal Entitlement Navy and AirForce...but unlike the Fairfax County Police Royal Entitlement Navy, the cameras actually do something.

riddle me this!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: November 22, 2012 08:17AM

show me one.

ONE!

one profession in this county where in the last 12 months , 8 people have not committed crimes.

You telling me that 8 DoD workers havent committed crimes like this in the last year?

8 teachers?

8 Dominos pizza guys?

no, it's just cops that commit crimes. Yeah!! That's it! THAT'S THE TICKET!!!
Attachments:
JohnLovitz.jpg

Posted by: James ()
Date: November 22, 2012 10:40AM

gunnardaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From “Out of Control: An informal History of the
> Fairfax County Police” on sale now at amazon
>
> SPEAKING OF CHILD MOLESTATION AND
> INCEST……………….
> “Mentally unstable cops - it’s becoming a
> disturbingly familiar scene in America.”
>
> In May of 1995 the Fairfax County Department of
> Family Services accused a long serving member of
> the Fairfax Police Department of molesting his
> daughter. In July 1996, the Juvenile and Domestic
> Relations District Court of Fairfax County entered
> an order finding that the children were abused
> and/or neglected. The cop was eventually found
> guilty of raping his 11-year old daughter.

Someone who goes to the trouble of reaching back to 1995 for an incident has to be either mentally unstable or have a huge anger issue.

Most of the time when I run into a person who has a problem with authority I find that they have lack of self esteem, live in their parents basement, and have made a mess of their lives.

Posted by: Cameras?? ()
Date: November 23, 2012 02:54AM

officer unfriendly Wrote:

>
>
> In the past 12 months…………………
>
> October 24, 2011 Fairfax Cop arrested for drunk
> driving ***Happened when officer was off duty--no camera dumb ass*** Oh and the officer had a single vehicle accident and called to report the accident himself. Was arrested by Fairfax County Police
>
> November 14, 2011, two Fairfax cops accused of
> beating an unarmed man walking home from work. ***Cameras may have shown something---maybe even cleared the officers or maybe not--
>
> September 2011, Fairfax cop charged with domestic
> assault ***again--happened off duty so no camera***
>
> Feb 2012, several Fairfax County cops accused of
> beating up teenager in a McDonalds. ***I do belive there were cameras there***
>
> March 2012 Police Captain gets a five figure pay
> out due to interoffice pissing match ***how the hell would cameras do anything for this cluster???***
>
> March 2012, a cop who “Resigned from the force
> for reasons that can not be released” two years
> ago, killed himself and teenage daughter with a
> pistol. ***Somebody that walks in and quits their job does not have to say why. Its possible the cops have no idea why the guy quit. Just how do you blame the cops for this by the way?? It likes blaming the military evertime an ex-soldier kills somebody. BUT wait...cameras would have solvled this.****
>
> May 2012: Fairfax cop arrested for sexual assault.***Again...happened while officer was off duty two years prior to his arrest. I guess cameras could have solved this one***
>
>
> And those only the incidents the cops HAD to
> explain to the public…
>
>
>
> Here is an idea for Fairfax County
>
> Spend $90,000 on cameras to rope in the cops and
> save the people of Fairfax County several million
> paid out in law suits caused by the punks within
> the police ranks....cameras cost is less than the
> Fairfax County Police Royal Entitlement Navy and
> AirForce...but unlike the Fairfax County Police
> Royal Entitlement Navy, the cameras actually do
> something.

Posted by: Babalugats ()
Date: November 23, 2012 05:35AM

james the vacuum minded one spewed forth an old tired cliche riddled response "Someone who goes to the trouble of reaching back to 1995 for an incident has to be either mentally unstable or have a huge anger issue.

Most of the time when I run into a person who has a problem with authority I find that they have lack of self esteem, live in their parents basement, and have made a mess of their lives."

hey sigmund go smoke some dope you keen analytical mind you

Posted by: phil ()
Date: November 23, 2012 02:54PM

@ gordon blvd

the only problem with what your saying is that its not the dominoes guys job to hold up the law. sure the cops might only break as many laws as a dominoes guy, but the cops job is to UPHOLD the law, while the dominoes guy makes pizzas all day. i could give a fuck what the dominoes guy in fairfax is doing, but i damn sure want to know what the cop in fairfax is doing.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: March 24, 2018 02:54PM

Not just Fairfax! Wasn't there a Virginia State Trooper a decade or two ago who had a disproportionately high number of DWI convictions of women, one of whom was able to have him successfully tried and convicted of rape? Although, if I recall correctly, he got to serve his jail sentence on weekends.

Anyone else remember this or have more details?

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: March 31, 2018 03:48PM

Took some doing, but I finally found it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/local/2002/09/20/ex-trooper-sentenced-in-sex-case/5345b688-1496-4617-95c7-d32ddfb3d506/?utm_term=.32939abdf7cd

Next time you get pulled over or detained in a DWI "checkpoint", ask if "Buck Carter" is working tonight.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.