HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Celebrate Fairfax
Posted by: joeasdf ()
Date: June 05, 2008 10:56PM

who going to the fair

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Celebrate Fairfax
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 05, 2008 11:03PM

I am but only beause I want to see Bowling For Soup l love their music.

Posted by: not sure ()
Date: June 05, 2008 11:07PM

i have two little ones (infant and toddler) and the weather is an issue- my infant just heats up (as evident by another extended outing recently) and geez-98! sucks- I would rather be indoors- and it;s only June- ugh- I so hope this is not how it will be for the rest of the summer!

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: June 06, 2008 08:30AM

joeasdf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who going to the fair

I'm going on Saturday and will be there to see Joan Jett at 8pm.

I know many FU regulars who are volunteering at the Fair. So don't be surprised if one the volunteers is a regular who posts on this board.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: June 07, 2008 05:31PM

good golly it's hot out there

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 07, 2008 06:07PM

I just got back from my volunteer shift, and nice cold shower and a fuck got me thinking i had a pretty good time volunteering at the Bud Select Stage.. the singer of one of the bands I helped, Margot McDonald, is a little hottie, I had a chub rock the entire who despite the heat, and I was also blessed to have another hottie, ashley, telling me what to do backstage. Good women, good times.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: June 08, 2008 12:30AM

Joan Jett under a lightning-flashed sky singing about drinking and screwing to a crowd full of white trash little kids: priceless.

But it was pretty cool to see her play. She must be like 50-something and she still has the confidence to wear super low cut leather pants and bikini top, and her Black Hearts are all like 20-something dudes. She seems to like her job.

Posted by: jiminy ()
Date: June 08, 2008 04:34PM

Does Celebrate Fairfax use any county funds? If so in these extremely lean economic times perhaps the funding could be used elsewhere or not at all. Always thought kind of interesting in a budget of billions$ that every year the board"pretends" to struggle over a few million in budget cuts or reinstating. And any action forth coming on those two different rainy day funds the Bored established several years ago so the money can be used to alleviate budget shortfalls?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 08, 2008 05:51PM

jiminy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does Celebrate Fairfax use any county funds? If
> so in these extremely lean economic times perhaps
> the funding could be used elsewhere or not at all.

LOL! yes, we are soooo short on money! i had to buy a Porsche instead of a Ferrari. woe is me!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:47PM

At $10 a head I'm sure the fair does just fine.

The extravagance of the Taj Mahal building is pretty embarrassing, though.

Bull Riding
Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: June 09, 2008 07:59AM

Well this year they had karaoke which I thought was funny. But the best attraction was the mechanical bull riding. Lots of hotties getting up there having their asses shake around. Some thong action and nipple slips!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.