HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 17
Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Former Glory Days Grill Employee ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:14PM

I don't understand how and why Derek Mohler, who works at the Burke Glory Days Grill, is allowed to work totally stoned while he sells people in the restaurant weed, pills and other drugs.

Currently Burke Glory Days Grill employees and former employees too all know that Derek Mohler sells a lot of drugs through the restaurant and uses it as a front.

Most of the current Glory Days Grill employees also buy drugs from Derek, and he lives right down the street from the Burke Glory Days Grill so it's very convenient for him to go home to get more drugs that he doesn't bring in his backpack to work.

I grew up and live in Burke, and I'm surprised that Derek Mohler can get away selling drugs for so long to other Glory Days Grill employees, Lake Braddock High School students and others. People though, are starting to notice about Derek Mohler selling drugs in Burke.

Most people who live in Burke would be shocked at the amount of drugs that Derek sells at the Burke Glory Days Grill.

My guess is that apparently Jim Rafferty and the rest of Glory Days Grill owners and management doesn't care if Derek Mohler sells drugs at the Burke restaurant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:44PM

But does he pour a strong drink and fry a good burger? Because that's all that I give a fuck about when I go to glory days.

Posted by: Pete and rePete ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:48PM

so to sum up your ramblings Derek Mohler works at glory Days and sells lots of beer Burgers and Drugs???

I'm guessing you either didn't get a cut or he shorted your dime bag??

Post your real name when you throw out real names and make accusations like this
super Hero

Posted by: Stoned In Burke ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:53PM

I buy weed from Derek Mohler all the time at the Glory Days in Burke.

Derek always sells me good shit.

What's the deal with some asshole posting that Derek is selling drugs at the Glory Days in Burke.

I'm guessing that Derek must have sold him some really bad weed.

Why else would some asshole rat out Derek for selling drugs at Glory Days in Burke?

Posted by: Tired ass ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:02AM

This shit's tired. If you've got a problem with whatever the fuck his name is, then do something about it other than posting this same crap over a hundred times pretending to be other people.

Posted by: VAGINAMAN ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:04AM

VAGINA

Posted by: blake lanes a cunt ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:08AM

Bajina

as in

this

guys

a

Pussy and has to hide on the interwebz instead of confronting ol what's his name

Posted by: SEO Optimized ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:49AM

blake lanes a cunt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pussy and has to hide on the interwebz instead of
> confronting ol what's his name

But he's at least partially achieved his objective. This thread is now result #5 if you do a Google search for Derek Mohler.

I think his ultimate goal is to have Derek Mohler arrested by the Fairfax County Police or at least direct the FCPD's attention towards him. As long as Derek Mohler's drug dealing is just a fantasy of the original poster, however, there shouldn't be any real problem.

Posted by: sketchville ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:56AM

Yeah, this subject is tired. If you live in Burke, then you know that Glory Days has a long history of hiring nothing but the local druggie scum. It's just the way it is. They work drunk and high, and whoever runs the place makes it easy for them. Don't go in there if you don't like it.

Posted by: Smokin Burke Dude ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:26AM

Hey, Derek Mohler may sell a lot of drugs at Glory Days Grill, but the dude never sold me any bad shit.

I get good weed from Derek and that's why he's doing a big business at Glory Days in Burke.

Posted by: Glory Days in Burke is full of druggies ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:05AM

Nobody gives a shit about Derek Mohler and if he sells drugs out of Glory Days Grill in Burke. Really, I mean, so what? Who cares?

Hey, this is a tough economny, and if Derek gets away with selling drugs at the restaurant, good for him.

Anybody know if Derek's holding some good weed I can buy from him at Glory Days? LOL Sheesh!

Posted by: U Miss Derek's Meat Stick ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:24AM

Apparently somebody here just can't get over Derek's schlong.

He's not giving it to you any more huh?

You obviously miss it since you can't stop fucking posting about it for more than an hour. lol

Posted by: Lighten Up On Derek Mohler ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:36AM

Hey everybody,

Lighten up on Derek Mohler.

I heard from pretty reliable sources that the dude is HIV positive and might have the onset of AIDS.

You can joke all you want about Derek, but if he's HIV positive and might be getting AIDS, maybe people should just leave the dude alone.

And the fact that Derek sells drugs at Glory Days is nothing fucking new. The dude's been doing it for years. Let the dude have his peace.

Posted by: Poor Derekdickless ()
Date: August 27, 2012 03:14AM

Lighten Up On Derek Mohler Wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> Lighten up on Derek Mohler.
>
> I heard from pretty reliable sources that the dude
> is HIV positive and might have the onset of AIDS.
>
> You can joke all you want about Derek, but if he's
> HIV positive and might be getting AIDS, maybe
> people should just leave the dude alone.
>
> And the fact that Derek sells drugs at Glory Days
> is nothing fucking new. The dude's been doing it
> for years. Let the dude have his peace.

You really miss that Derek dick huh?

Posted by: Heather W. ()
Date: August 27, 2012 03:24AM

You guys all think it's funny that Derek Mohler sells drugs to Lake Braddock High School students? Is that really funny?

I know a lot of people at LB who have told me that they buy drugs from Derek at Glory Days Grill and from his house.

So, tell me, if it's really all that funny that Derek is selling drugs to underage students at Lake Braddock. Seriously. Is it?

I want to know who thinks that is funny.

Posted by: MC Thinkbox ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:21AM

Thank you for this information.

My name is Nolan Malloy and I approve this message.

Signed, MC Thinkbox

Posted by: Laaaaughing ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:25AM

Man, somebody's got a hard-on against the Burke Glory Days. Don't like the place much myself, but let's get real. The food's OK; the beer list is short. It's no worse than a jillion other places, and better than a jillion more. The options in Burke are limited.

Posted by: Derek Mohler ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:40AM

This is all rumors from a girl who cant handle rejection. Nothing more nothing less. Its sad she is posting on the internet now. lol

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:35AM

Former Glory Days Grill Employee Wrote:
> I don't understand how and why Derek Mohler, who
> works at the Burke Glory Days Grill, is allowed to
> work totally stoned while he sells people in the
> restaurant weed, pills and other drugs.
>
> Currently Burke Glory Days Grill employees and
> former employees too all know that Derek Mohler
> sells a lot of drugs through the restaurant and
> uses it as a front.
>
> Most of the current Glory Days Grill employees
> also buy drugs from Derek, and he lives right down
> the street from the Burke Glory Days Grill so it's
> very convenient for him to go home to get more
> drugs that he doesn't bring in his backpack to
> work.
>
> I grew up and live in Burke, and I'm surprised
> that Derek Mohler can get away selling drugs for
> so long to other Glory Days Grill employees, Lake
> Braddock High School students and others. People
> though, are starting to notice about Derek Mohler
> selling drugs in Burke.
>
> Most people who live in Burke would be shocked at
> the amount of drugs that Derek sells at the Burke
> Glory Days Grill.
>
> My guess is that apparently Jim Rafferty and the
> rest of Glory Days Grill owners and management
> doesn't care if Derek Mohler sells drugs at the
> Burke restaurant.

What a spineless post. You're whats wrong with this digital age of kids, a bunch of fucking pussies. You're a former employee because nobody liked you there, nobody partied with you, and you didn't get SHIT for tips because you're a fucking dud. Enjoy living the rest of your life wishing you were someone else, and pretending to be someone else on the internet while we're out there making extra money on the side, big tips, free drinks and all nighters with the rest of the co-workers while you keep looking for a job. If you can't make it at glory days you're fucked for life.

Posted by: Former Burke Glory Days Grill Employee ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:38AM

I'm a girl who used to work with Derek Mohler, last summer, at the Burke Glory Days Grill.

Everything mentioned about him selling drugs (weed, pills, you name it), being fucked up on the job at Glory Days, partying with underage girls, sexually harassing me and other girls at Glory Days, it's all very true.

The problem is that Jim Rafferty is totally spineless. So is the rest of the people in management at Glory Days. So is their owners who don't care about how women are treated in the workplace. Too many people at the Burke Glory Days are buying drugs from Derek, so I see why he still works there.

The sad laugh is that EVERYONE knows that Derek Mohler is one fucked up dude who likes to be high, or on some type of drug, almost all the time, and, he also sells a lot of drugs to make money. I know of a girl who works at Glory Days now who has told me that Derek is selling more weed than ever.

Once again, Jim Rafferty, the owners, and the management don't care about their female employees either. I worked at Glory Days for a few years, putting up with Derek's shit, as have a lot of other girls, and even though we complained about him, Jim would laugh it off and I don't think that anyone else at Glory Days really cares.

As far as me being a 'former employee' of Glory Days Grill, yes, that is true. Who in their right mind, as a girl, would put up with the constant sexual harassment by Derek Mohler, and all the other verbal abuse that he made towards me and other girls that worked there.

The Burke Glory Days Grill is a very hostile environment, towards women, and Derek Mohler is the main reason. Just look at all of the servers who they've hired and have quit, like me, who got tired of Derek's shit.

I know the dude who originally posted this, about Derek, so it wasn't a girl.

Glory Days Grill USED to be a cool place, but it's not anymore.

Glory Days Grill USED to be a fun place, but it's not anymore.

Glory Days Grill USED to be the place to go in Burke, and it still is, but people in Burke are talking, and people in Burke all know who Derek Mohler is, and people in Burke know that he sells drugs, gets high on the job, and sexually harasses women, all the time. Glory Days Grill's 'good days' in Burke are numbered.

Think about it. If you're a girl, do you really want this dude around you?
Attachments:
Derek Mohler head shot.png

Posted by: dj ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:37PM

What you're posting here is legally considered 'heresay'.

In other words it holds ZERO legally binding evidence, whatsoever.

Please stop posting about this troll. No one cares what this guy does. If you have a problem with him, its simple, IGNORE HIM.

Good riddance, and let this guy live his own life.

Posted by: The Dude's a BIG TROLL! ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:50PM

I live in Burke, and work in Tysons, and me and a bunch of other girls in my office have been to the Burke Glory Days, and we've seen this freaky looking dude!

We've asked not to have this troll serve us many times! He's so gross! He looks like he works for a carnival or a circus! Where does the Burke Glory Days find dudes like him? LOL

The fact that he sells drugs and harasses women tells me that Glory Days just doesn't care what this dude does at their restaurant.

We're going to spread the word in Burke to boycott Glory Days as long as he works there!

Posted by: ronnie mund ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:11PM

Former Glory Days Grill Employee Wrote:
> I don't understand how and why Derek Mohler, who
> works at the Burke Glory Days Grill, is allowed to
> work totally stoned while he sells people in the
> restaurant weed, pills and other drugs.
>
> Currently Burke Glory Days Grill employees and
> former employees too all know that Derek Mohler
> sells a lot of drugs through the restaurant and
> uses it as a front.
>
> Most of the current Glory Days Grill employees
> also buy drugs from Derek, and he lives right down
> the street from the Burke Glory Days Grill so it's
> very convenient for him to go home to get more
> drugs that he doesn't bring in his backpack to
> work.
>
> I grew up and live in Burke, and I'm surprised
> that Derek Mohler can get away selling drugs for
> so long to other Glory Days Grill employees, Lake
> Braddock High School students and others. People
> though, are starting to notice about Derek Mohler
> selling drugs in Burke.
>
> Most people who live in Burke would be shocked at
> the amount of drugs that Derek sells at the Burke
> Glory Days Grill.
>
> My guess is that apparently Jim Rafferty and the
> rest of Glory Days Grill owners and management
> doesn't care if Derek Mohler sells drugs at the
> Burke restaurant.

hey you missionary only position for sex...so the guy gets stoned, what problem is that of yours? Is he fucking your girl friend? what's your problem? fuck face.

Posted by: ZZyxzzyx ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:10PM

Is the pizza at the Burke Glory Days any good? If not, where is the best place to get pizza in Northern Virginia?

Posted by: Glory Days Grill ()
Date: August 27, 2012 02:25PM

Glory Days Grill was made aware of these allegations a week ago, and have fully investigated and found no evidence to support them. It is our belief that they are untrue at this piont.

should anyone want to come forward and discuss this matter further, you can email me directly at cverdecchia@glorydaysgrill.com.

Posted by: Sad But Laughable ()
Date: August 27, 2012 04:50PM

Wow! I am also another former Burke Glory Days Grill employee and Chris Verdecchia has exposed himself to be another member of the Glory Days Grill management team that is not only spineless, but also gutless, as well. I worked at the Burke Glory Days for almost two years and have to say that drugs aren't the only problem there. The whole place has huge management problems that still continue today.

I also had big issues with Derek Mohler sexually harassing me, and I brought it to the attention of Gianni, Nelson and Jim Rafferty, but they didn't care. But now Chris Verdecchia, is evidently trying to hide the many problems that the Burke Glory Days Grill has had for many years, saying that there is no evidence to support what people know about Derek Mohler. What a joke!

Derek Mohler is a big time pot head. Everyone knows that. My mom and dad know it and they don't go to the Burke Glory Days Grill anymore. Neither do many of our friends and neighbors in Burke!

Chris Verdecchia is either the dumbest guy of the Glory Days Grill management team, or, he is as guilty as Derek Mohler is, and he's trying to hide something even bigger that is a problem at the Burke restaurant.

Also, Jim Rafferty doesn't care if Derek Mohler smokes pot on the job. Jim Rafferty also doesn't care if Derek Mohler sells drugs on the job to other Glory Days Grill employees or to 'customers' who come by to see Derek and then leave without buying anything.

I've spoken to seven former Burke Glory Days Grill employees and we've all shared a good laugh about Derek Mohler getting outed for being a pothead and selling drugs at the Burke restaurant. But the fact that Chris Verdecchia is trying to hide and shield Derek Mohler is absolutely criminal and isn't funny.

If sexual harassment were an isolated incident at the Burke Glory Days Grill that would be one thing, but it is very pervasive and I will agree that Derek Mohler is a huge part of Glory Days Grill's attitude that it's okay to have such a negative environment there. That's why I quit working there after two years on the job! I just got tired of it!

Chris Verdecchia has now shown himself to be totally gutless, spineless and harboring a criminal and now doesn't have the respect of any employee in the Glory Days Grill chain of restaurants.
Attachments:

Posted by: Guy who ate there ()
Date: August 27, 2012 05:11PM

(shrug)

Glory Days food is crap.

Glory Days service is worse than crap.

The scenery (I.e. WOMEN) are crap.

Why would ANYONE with a choice patronize that shithole?

Posted by: UR A Dumbshit ()
Date: August 27, 2012 05:15PM

Sad But Laughable Wrote:
> Wow! I am also another former Burke Glory Days
> Grill employee and..........

No, actually you're the same lame ass posting the same dumb shit over and over.

Posted by: ffx boi ()
Date: August 27, 2012 05:18PM

Wow this is one classic chump...still works in a resturant and is like 40 years old and sells drugs...wtf a total looser. I bet he lives with his mom still and is a cronic masturbator!!

Posted by: glory days sucks ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:55PM

this guy derek mohler looks like a big fucking loser.

yea, the dude probably still lives with his mom while he sells drugs. he looks like a freak.

if he gets stoned at glory days i guess the dude probably masturbates all the time there too.

this dude is a poster child for glory days. lol

Posted by: you =stupid ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:04PM

At what age would it be ok for DerekMohler to sell drugs at Glory Days and From his House???

Derek Mohler and Glory Days

D
E
R
E
K

M
O
H
L
E
R

G
L
O
R
Y

D
A
Y
S

w
H
O
A
!

Posted by: fukerton ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:06PM

reminds me of chad dukes..

Posted by: LB alumni ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:13PM

Are you speaking of Chad Sisson from Lake Braddock High School?

Posted by: Warn A Brother! ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:22PM

If you're at Glory Days Grill in Burke, and you see da police, let Derek Mohler know!

WARN A BROTHER!
Attachments:
If You See Da' Police Warn A Brother.png

Posted by: Regular ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:31PM

Anyone accusing Derek or anyone else of any illegal activity should post his or her real name. Otherwise, the post is meaningless.

If you don't (or didn't) like your job, then move on & find another. Don't slander someone anonymously. That's a chicken-shit thing to do

Posted by: Regular ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:35PM

PS, the cops know that Fairfax Underground is crap, so they ignore it. They even warn people not to pay attention to it.

Whatever you hoped to accomplish by posting this crap = EPIC FAIL

Get a life

Posted by: Former Burke Glory Days Grill Employee ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:48PM

Regular - When you're talking about someone like Derek Mohler, if you expose your name, you open yourself to possible death threats.

That's how drug dealers operate. You cross them and they find out who you are, you're not likely to be living too long. That's just a well known fact.

No one should be naive to think that anyone who posted their real name wouldn't be subject to bodily harm from Derek Mohler, or having their car or property damaged.

There are many people who have crossed paths with Derek Mohler and he is someone who is very deranged, so personal safety is a bigger issue here.

By the way, if you were working in your job, and you were harassed on a daily basis like Derek Mohler has done to many of us who used to work at Glory Days Grill in Burke, would you put up with it?

You think it's funny, but it's not. If you have a wife, girlfriend, or daughter, think about how they would feel being constantly sexually harassed by Derek Mohler, or anyone, for that matter.

I worked at Glory Days Grill in Burke for about two years. I thought it was going to be a fun place to work at when I first started, but then I just up with Derek Mohler's stupid comments and shit for as long as I could. My mother convinced me to finally quit.

I know of a lot of people who used to go to Glory Days Grill in Burke, but not anymore. The problems they have with drugs flowing through Glory Days Grill in Burke are well known.

Jim Rafferty doesn't care about people who work for him doing drugs as long as he and the restaurant makes money. Chris Verdecchia is now trying to cover up Derek Mohler's problems and the other problems they have there.

One of the owners and his wife, Jeff and Cathy Neuman, used to come in to Glory Days Grill in Burke off and on and I wonder if they know how bad things are in their restaurant. Probably not.

Posted by: this is fairfax county not the hood faggot ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:59PM

yeah like the cash money brothers are running a drug ring in a glory days post your real name COWARD! you post Derek Mohlers name a shit ton. man up pussy.

Fairfax UnderGround Should Require Email or Names. if not this site is just a joke

Posted by: SEO Optimized ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:59PM

Regular Wrote:
> Anyone accusing Derek or anyone else of any
> illegal activity should post his or her real name.
> Otherwise, the post is meaningless.
>
> If you don't (or didn't) like your job, then move
> on & find another. Don't slander someone
> anonymously. That's a chicken-shit thing to do

Well, not entirely meaningless. It's well known that the Fairfax County Police occasionally read Fairfax Underground, so the original poster is obviously trying to generate some interest by the FCPD by saying Derek Mohler is a drug dealer. Whether or not the FCPD actually decides to devote the resources to investigating him is another thing, entirely.

Also, by virtue of so much discussion, this thread is now #2 in any Google search results for "derek mohler", #7 in the search for "burke glory days", and #8 for the search "glory days burke", a fact that I'm sure makes Jim Rafferty just tingle with joy. ("jim rafferty glory days" is #3, by the way.)

And as far as it being a chicken-shit thing to do, Fairfax Underground is the premier venue in Northern Virginia for cowardly anonymous attacks.

Posted by: Over 1000 Views! ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:02PM

Derek Mohler has been a popular guy today!

This thread isn't even 24 hours old and over 1000 people have already viewed it!

I haven't been to the Burke Glory Days Grill in a while.

It sounds like some really wild shit is going down there!

Posted by: SEO FAN ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:10PM

Dat Nigga Speaks da Truff

this board is a giant ass bag of troll dum

Posted by: It's me, the real Derek ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:02PM

Its me. I have had anal sex with both the OP's mother, sister, and ex-girlfriend.
He no longer has a girlfriend because I had sex with her both anally and vaginally.
I'm sorry bro but this madness has to stop.
I will no longer have sex with your family members.
I will no longer put my fingers in their butts I promise.
I will never again stick my nose into your sisters vagina to simulate sex.
Truce?

Posted by: gil scott heron ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:06PM

judging from the photo, he looks like a cocksucker. don't see that dude eating pussy, the fingers in the butts I believe.

Posted by: Drugs At The Burke Glory Days Grill? I'm Shocked! NOT! LOL ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:18PM

Chris Verdecchia, covering up for Derek Mohler being a well known drug dealer in Burke, reminds me of the movie Casablanca, when Captain Renault closes down Rick's for gambling. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrbbVBX6g1I

Everybody knows drugs are flowing through the Burke Glory Days Grill, but he tries to hide it (Glory Days Grill was made aware of these allegations a week ago, and have fully investigated and found no evidence to support them. It is our belief that they are untrue at this piont.

should anyone want to come forward and discuss this matter further, you can email me directly at cverdecchia@glorydaysgrill.com.)

From Casablanca
Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!

Posted by: i'm not going to glory days ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:53PM

so i'm gonna go into glory days in burke and see this dude serving me at my table?

no fucking way.

this dude looks sketchy.
Attachments:

Posted by: for the old people you'll get it ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:01PM

that dudes picture looks like the turtle drawing that you can win $25 for

for the old people here

Date: August 27, 2012 10:48PM

Nice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2012 10:49PM by Mikeymike.

Date: August 27, 2012 10:49PM

for the old people you'll get it Wrote:
> that dudes picture looks like the turtle drawing
> that you can win $25 for
>
> for the old people here

+1

Posted by: Derek Mohler, Seriously? ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:54PM

Okay, wow, check this creepy looking fucking dude out!

He doesn't look like he sells dope, he looks like a fucking dope! LOL

If he's selling drugs at the Burke Glory Days Grill like a lot of people say, then the people who own that place are even bigger fucking dopes! LOL
Attachments:

Posted by: fake name cental ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:58PM

"A LOT OF PEOPLE" This place is a troll heaven it's most likely the same person posting this crap over and over and over and over and well you get it.

sincerely
The Dead Poet Society

Posted by: Watching Out For Trolls ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:03PM

fake name cental Wrote:
> "A LOT OF PEOPLE" This place is a troll heaven
> it's most likely the same person posting this crap
> over and over and over and over and well you get
> it.
>
> sincerely
> The Dead Poet Society

I don't think it's the same person posting this shit over and over, but there are a lot of people who are pissed off at Derek Mohler, who must have sold them all bad weed. LOL

Posted by: Burke Station Resident ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:17PM

As a Burke Station resident, I am wondering if our Burke Station Citizen's Association (http://burkestation.net) is aware of Derek Mohler's activities in selling drugs at the Burke Glory Days Grill?

Posted by: asdaslfdaskjdfb ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:20PM

Well OP, you really don't expect us to believe that this group of posters is anyone other than you...do you?

I sincerely hope that this guy gets an attorney, hits this site with a subpoena for the IP addresses for the posts in this thread, and then goes after you for libel. Damages for libel are often difficult to secure given that one must establish that a statement:

1) Was false

2) Caused harm

3) Was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement

Given the prominence of this thread in Google searches and the corresponding implied damage to Mr. Mohler's personal and professional life, proving (2), which is often difficult, seems to be a slam dunk here.

Google "bankruptcy" and "garnished wages"...so your future is not a complete surprise.

Posted by: Attack Of The Trolls ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:24PM

This site is full of trolls who post fake shit.

No one believes half the crap that's posted here.

If anyone believes anything that doesn't have someone's actual real name tied to it, they're a fool.

Posted by: udfdbladfbadflbadflbl ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:43PM

Troll or not, the poster has sullied Mr. Mohler's reputation. Google searches verify that statement. The definition of libel is almost certainly satisfied. The only way that the OP is not liable is if HE is Mr. Mohler, which seems fairly unlikely.

By the way, this forum is hosted using software developed by Phorum: http://www.phorum.org/

All IP addresses are logged and visible to users with either the Moderator or Administrator role...whether or not you created an account.

Troll, serious attempt at defamation, whatever...the intent does not change the result...or impact legal remedies available to Mr. Mohler.

Go get an attorney Derek. The OP will pay you back...and then some.

Posted by: click that link I dare you ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:53PM

Click the link and you are gonna blow up your computer

My IP Address is 0941234120fk

there's IP on my shoe too gross

Posted by: ksrgnlsgnltgnlfxg ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:01AM

We will see.

Posted by: Where's There's Smoke, There's Weed ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:14AM

First of all, many, many people know that Derek Mohler smokes pot, so that's a known fact by a wide group of people. No surprise there.

Second, some people have engaged in transactions with Derek to receive drugs from him, and to people who know him well, and to people who have worked with him at Glory Days Grill in Burke, that is a very, very well known fact as well.

Third, Derek likes to blaze weed, and that is also a very well known fact.

Derek has a very hostile and volatile temper, where he verbally explodes and screams at the Burke Glory Days, and that is a well known fact.

Derek has a criminal record, and that is also a well known fact.

Derek has sexually harassed women. There would be a line a mile long of former female Glory Days Grill employees to testify against Derek if Glory Days Grill had the balls to call any of them in to tell of their incidents of sexual harassment from Derek.

So all this tripe about him getting an attorney for libel is farcical because none of the statements that anyone has ever said about the dude are false.

Have Derek Mohler take a lie detector test about his illegal activities. He won't.

Have Derek Mohler take a drug test. He won't.

The most that this whole thread has proven is that there are way too many trolls who feed off of crap like this.

Derek Mohler is a dopey stooge.

Glory Days Grill is a place that serves up bad food and has bad service.

All known facts.

Posted by: Her name is STACY HUNSBERG ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:17AM

This HAS to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. So someone is obviously trying to tarnish Derek's name. For those of you who have the inner scoop on this story, you know her name is ---> STACY HUNSBERGER.

Although the girl thought she was being clever, it's easy to tell that she has created mutiple names to post on this site because the terms that are used and the style of writing is the same. Anybody could figure that out. I mean, who repeatedly says the full "Burke Glory Days Grill" title? Nobody, because it's too much to type but the girl obviously wanted this to trend and become easily searchable. So ridiculous.

But really girl, you're too scared to post your real name because you don't want him to kill you since he's such a big drug dealer that sexally harasses employees and underaged girls? Seriously? BAHAHAHAHA! Riiiiight. I work at Glory's and have never been sexually harassed by him or bought drugs from him, imagine that. Smh. Do you have proof of any of this? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I am embarrassed to post here and not reveal my own name since that would make me hypocritical. Although I started to, I changed my mind only because I don't want to be involved. I don't want this PSYCHO BITCH STACY HUNSBERGER to come after me next and claim I'm a prostitute or some shit. I'm only posting because this response trail needs some clarity and somebody needs to call out STACY HUNSBERGER'S name. I'm surprised no one has already. My hope is everytime "PSYCHO BITCH" is googled her name and picture will pop up. Anyone have her photo? Let's post it and air all the dirty laundry.

I'm still shocked that there are people in the world that get their feelings hurt and decide it's their goal in life to ruin other people's good name. Ask yourselves people, does it sound like PSYCHO BITCH STACY HUNSBERGER is posting here out of concern for her community?

Posted by: robertpaulson ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:25AM

her name was robert paulson

Posted by: Get Your Lift Tickets! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:41AM

The Burke Glory Days Grill is definitely sliding down the slippery slope.

They've got a stoned dude selling drugs and sexually harassing girls at their restaurant.

They've got bad service.

They've got bad food.

They've got bad management.

I guess they're not having too many 'glory days' right now.

Posted by: Does this dude always stay fucking stoned? ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:35AM

Derek Mohler, pictured below, is @bigsexydrock on Twitter.

Really? NOT! LOL

He's more like @bigdorkydick! LOL
Attachments:

Posted by: NeedToKnow ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:48AM

OK. Is that a glass eye? Does he live with his mom? TELL US.

Posted by: The dude is a pirate! LOL ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:58AM

Yea, that does look like he's got a glass eye! LOL

Oh, and yea, the dude does live with his mom!

She also still breast feeds him every night! LOL

Posted by: J Rafferty ()
Date: August 28, 2012 08:16AM

I'm sure Jim loves this thread.

Posted by: No One Really Cares ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:13AM

No one really cares if Derek Mohler sells drugs at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

No one really cares if Derek is stoned all the time at work.

No one really cares if Derek sexually harasses women.

No one really cares if the service is bad at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

No one really cares if the food is bad at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

No one really cares about Glory Days Grill in Burke.

Posted by: ShouldHavePulledOutDerek ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:30AM

No One Really Cares Wrote:
> No one really cares if Derek Mohler sells drugs at
> Glory Days Grill in Burke.
>
> No one really cares if Derek is stoned all the
> time at work.
>
> No one really cares if Derek sexually harasses
> women.
>
> No one really cares if the service is bad at Glory
> Days Grill in Burke.
>
> No one really cares if the food is bad at Glory
> Days Grill in Burke.
>
> No one really cares about Glory Days Grill in
> Burke.

Sounds like there's at least one fat bitter bitch who cares.

Posted by: Glory Days Grill Doesn't Care About Women ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:47AM

This is how management at the Burke Glory Days Grill treats the subject of Derek Mohler sexually harassing women who work there.

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."

Glory Days Grill doesn't care, at all, if they have an extremely hostile environment towards women in Burke, or in any of their restaurants.
Attachments:
See-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

Posted by: weird thread ()
Date: August 28, 2012 10:15AM

If these guy is sexually harassing you get proof. Buy a pen camera or wristwatch spy camera and record him. Then inform management in writing, wait for the idiot to do it again and file an EEOC complaint. Get an attorney and sue Glory Days. Employers are responsible for the actions so you can cash in on these.

Unless it's total bullshit and you are just out to trash the guy.

Personally the guy looks like a total creep so I'm guessing everything on this thread is true. No more Glory Days Burke for me. Their food sucks anyway.
Almost as bad as Malik's pizza.

Posted by: Food For Thought ()
Date: August 28, 2012 10:44AM

By having a guy like Derek Mohler, who sells drugs and harasses women at the Burke Glory Days Grill, just shows that the people in charge at the restaurant absolutely don't care about their reputation.
Attachments:
reputation-risk-waterdrop.jpg

Posted by: We Voted No To Glory Days! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 11:32AM

I work in Burke and I was just able to get twelve women who work in my office to switch from going to lunch at Glory Days Grill restaurant in Burke, to Hopsfrog Grille instead.

I also showed quite a few of the women I work with this thread and we're all in agreement to spread the word to the guys in our office to boycott Glory Days as long as they allow sexual harassment towards women.

Women won't and shouldn't tolerate sexual harassment and we vote with our feet! We won't spend our money at Glory Days!

We're also going to spread the word in our office complex about how Glory Days negatively treats their female employees!

Posted by: Glory Days is smokin! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 11:47AM

Hey, it aint no big thang in burke to smoke a little weed at glory days.

Ya gotta smoke some herb at glory days so you can tolerate eating their shitty food.

Derek Mohler selling weed at glory days makes him my hearo!
Attachments:
marijuana-not-crack.jpg

Posted by: New sign up at Glory Days in Burke ()
Date: August 28, 2012 11:54AM

Has everybody seen the new sign up at the Burke Glory Days Grill?

Here it is and their business is 'SMOKIN'!
Attachments:
medical-marijuana.jpg

Posted by: former emp ()
Date: August 28, 2012 12:28PM

We Voted No To Glory Days! ()

I used to work at glory days and I am a male. I was sexually harassed by women and men many times over the years. dont be sexist and act like it only happens to women. I'm not saying I didn't welcome some of it (from the attractive women), but it goes both ways (no I dont go both ways). it happened all the time there and im sure it happens all the time in the food service industry. that's their way of life.

Posted by: Say NO To Sexual Harassment ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:09PM

By allowing an disgusting individual like Derek Mohler to work at the Burke Glory Days Grill, it seems like the management there strongly advocates and allows sexual harassment towards their female employees, and possibly their male employees, which should be absolutely unacceptable in our society today.

Shame on Glory Days Grill for allowing sexual harassment at their restaurants, period!
Attachments:
harassment-banner.jpg

Posted by: Grammar Nazi ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:15PM

"By allowing an disgusting....."

That should be "a" not "an".

Posted by: Glory Days Ganja! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:29PM

I wonder how many marijuana recipes Derek Mohler has shared with the guys in the kitchen at the Burke Glory Days Grill! LOL
Attachments:
the-official-high-times-cannabis-cookbook.jpg

Posted by: OneAngryWoman ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:29PM

Jesus, Derek, did you fuck this broad up the ass and forget to call her the next day?

Posted by: SHPanda ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:36PM

Who lives in the east neath the willow tree
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Who explains sexual harassment to you and me
Sexual Harassment Panda!
Don't say that don't touch there
Don't be nasty says the silly bear
He's come to tell you what's right and wrong
Sexual Harassment Panda!

Posted by: Glory Days Grill Accepts Sexual Harassment ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:43PM

Glory Days Grill accepts and allows sexual harassment towards their employees.

Glory Days Grill does nothing to stop sexual harassment against any of their employees in any of their restaurants.
Attachments:
sexual-harassment-violence.jpg

Posted by: Another former female Burke Glory Days employee ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:55PM

I'm another former Burke Glory Days female employee who also got tired of Derek Mohler's sexual harassment towards me and other girls that I worked with. I really liked working at Glory Days, at first, but then Derek stared acting so weird, making suggestive comments that were very unacceptable. Jim Rafferty, Nelson, Gianni, they all didn't care what Derek said to me or any other girl who worked there. I agree with a lot of the posts on this thread about Glory Days being a very hostile environment towards women with how they allow sexual harassment to be tolerated. I quit Burke Glory Days in 2011 and I've never been back since. You couldn't pay me to see Derek Mohler's fugly face again!

Posted by: former emp ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:02PM

WTF, it's not just women its men too. you freaking sexists. It happens both ways. it happened to me!!!!

Posted by: seriously? ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:07PM

Gianni started At Glory Days this year. Nice try STACEY HUNSBERGER!

Posted by: Returning from Afghanistan ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:08PM

I just got back from assignment to Afghanistan and I'm absolutely shocked, saddened, and blown away at how my once favorite restaurant in the whole world, Glory Days Grill in Burke, has a guy selling drugs and sexually harassing women there, too.

I am in the military and I will not accept a dope smoker like Derek Mohler to be around me so I will take my business elsewhere to spend my money with friends and family.

Glory Days is off of my list!

Posted by: This is Derek Mohler ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:46PM

The guy on the left in this picture, wearing a Washington Nationals ball cap, is Derek Mohler.

I wonder if the guy yelling at Derek is telling him what an asshole he has been to Glory Days Grill in Burke, by selling drugs there and sexually harassing their female employees.

Glory Days Grill in Burke sure has gone down hill to have a disgusting guy like Derek Mohler working for them.

Glory Days Grill has no shame.
Attachments:
l.jpg

Posted by: LD class ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:51PM

He looks mildly mentally disabled.

Posted by: Dumbfuck ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:54PM

Another former female Burke Glory Days employee Wrote:
> I'm another former Burke Glory Days female
> employee who also got tired of Derek Mohler's
> sexual harassment towards me and other girls that
> I worked with. I really liked working at Glory
> Days, at first, but then Derek stared acting so
> weird, making suggestive comments that were very
> unacceptable. Jim Rafferty, Nelson, Gianni, they
> all didn't care what Derek said to me or any other
> girl who worked there. I agree with a lot of the
> posts on this thread about Glory Days being a very
> hostile environment towards women with how they
> allow sexual harassment to be tolerated. I quit
> Burke Glory Days in 2011 and I've never been back
> since. You couldn't pay me to see Derek Mohler's
> fugly face again!

No, you're not. You're the same dumbfuck.

Posted by: Dumbfuck ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:54PM

Returning from Afghanistan Wrote:
> I just got back from assignment to Afghanistan and
> I'm absolutely shocked, saddened, and blown away
> at how my once favorite restaurant in the whole
> world, Glory Days Grill in Burke, has a guy
> selling drugs and sexually harassing women there,
> too.
>
> I am in the military and I will not accept a dope
> smoker like Derek Mohler to be around me so I will
> take my business elsewhere to spend my money with
> friends and family.
>
> Glory Days is off of my list!

Posted by: Same Dumbfuck ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:55PM

former emp Wrote:
> WTF, it's not just women its men too. you freaking
> sexists. It happens both ways. it happened to
> me!!!!

Posted by: Same Dumbfuck ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:55PM

former emp Wrote:
> WTF, it's not just women its men too. you freaking
> sexists. It happens both ways. it happened to
> me!!!!

Posted by: Derek Mohler Likes To Smoke Weed At Burke Glory Days Grill ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:58PM

Here's another picture of Derek Mohler, with a girl that looks as stoned as he is.

What a freaky looking dude to have working at the Burke Glory Days Grill.

It's no wonder why all the employees of the Burke Glory Days Grill always looks stoned. They're all getting high with Derek at work!
Attachments:
l (1).jpg

Posted by: Derek Mohler Likes To Party ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:05PM

Here's yet another picture of Derek Mohler, in the middle, between two other dorks, aptly titled 'Hide your weed and booze.'

This is the image that Burke Glory Days Grill wants to project to all of their customers.

Nice, Glory Days Grill, real nice. NOT! LOL
Attachments:
l (2).jpg

Posted by: NOTSAMEDUMBFUCK ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:09PM

ummm no this is not the same person. I 100% am a male who didnt post saying I was a female. I also was sexually harassed by men and women at glory days. like i said some of it I didnt mind. Derek Mohler never sexually harassed me, and i never said he did. so chill out.

Posted by: CIGARETTE IN PICTURE ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:12PM

that cigarette in his hand in the picture, that is not a cigarette. its a one-hitter used to smoke marijuana.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/hookahs1/MJ/dugout.jpg

http://patrick-warren.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/one-hitter.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/35jaw0l.jpg

Posted by: Derek Mohler Is Using a 'One Hitter' ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:21PM

Yea, Derek Mohler is holding a device to smoke weed called a 'One Hitter'.

No wonder he always looks stoned at the restaurant when he's at work!

I'll bet the dude uses his 'One Hitter' at the Burke Glory Days Grill all the time!
Attachments:
l (1).jpg

Posted by: reality ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:22PM

So far this girl has made numerous accusations that were proven to be false. She is the same girl posting using alias's condeming Derek and Glory Days grill. now she is posting pics like this thread isnt being save to be used against her? Lol STACY HUNSBERGER NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!!! Keep posting though all of us girls that actually KNOW DEREK are quite entertained. He must be flattered that rejecting your advances has caused you to do all this. STACY HUNSBERGER couldnt handle waiting tables so now she resorts to slander!

Posted by: I'm Just Sayin' ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:41PM

Okay, I'm a dude, but I'm just wondering if Glory Days Grill realizes that now over 2000 people have viewed this thread in less than 48 hours.

Could it be good for their business to have Derek Mohler working for them?

I'm just sayin'!

I've read through the whole thread.

The dude looks like a stoned freak!

And they've got this fucker waiting on tables at the Burke Glory Days? Really?

Guess that shows how low the talent pool is in Burke! LOL

Posted by: One More Former Burke Glory Days Grill Employee! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 04:54PM

I'm a guy, 100 percent male, and I'm a former Burke Glory Days Grill employee who DID NOT get sexually harassed by Derek Mohler!

But I know that Derek gets high at work. Shit, we all know he does.

The biggest laugh is that now Derek has some of his little fucking 'coke whores' defending him! They're only defending him because he hooks them all up with drugs! No girl in their sane mind would fuck that dude, so he gives them all drugs and gets them all fucked up so he can fuck them. When I worked there he had a bunch of underage girls from Lake Braddock who hung out with him. ALL UNDERAGE!

The 'coke whores' who work at the Burke Glory Days can't get a job anywhere else, so Jim Rafferty hires them. Rafferty is hardly at work, so he doesn't give a shit about Derek, the 'coke whores', or any of the other various assholes that all work in that shit hole. People in Burke have known about Glory Days and drugs for years. Derek and his 'coke whores' are shining examples of why the Burke Glory Days is so fucked up.

Have all those 'coke whores' who are servers at the Burke Glory Days piss in a bottle for a drug test, right along with Derek Mohler.

Every one of those fuckers would fail!

Posted by: former burke glory days grill customer ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:11PM

wow, "coke whores" is a perfect name for all of the female servers at the glory days in burke. they are all fucking idiots! they'll fuck your order up regularly and act like they're fucking bimbos and expect to get a big fucking tip. the "coke whores" who work as servers at glory days are the fucking worst! now i know why all of the "coke whore" servers are always fucked up. they're getting weed from my main man, derek. i know derek. i saw derek when i used to go to the burke glory days. he was always fucked up, goofy as shit, but we all knew the dude was probably stoned so we put up with his stupid shit. but the other "coke whore" bimbo servers that work there did it in for me and a lot of other guys who used to spend big money there. i read through most of this thread and will agree on one thing too and that's the fact that jim rafferty doesn't give a shit. if jim rafferty gave a shit about all the fucked up "coke whore" servers that regularly fuck up orders, then he'd be right on top of their asses and he's not. i can tell you that i probably know at least 40 to 50 people that used to go to the burke glory days, but not anymore. jim rafferty better wake the fuck up because pretty soon with derek mohler, and all the other "coke whore" servers that work there, they'll run the burke glory days right out of business.

Posted by: Coke Whores at Glory Days! ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:25PM

Too damn funny!

Now when I go to the Burke Glory Days, I'm going to think of all of their fucked up servers as "coke whores"! Too perfect!

I only go there for beer with friends. I quit eating their shitty food after my wife and I both got sick from eating there.

We both even called to complain about us getting sick at the Burke Glory Days and we were pretty much told to fuck off.

"Coke Whore" Servers at Burke Glory Days. Damn, that just cracks me up! LOL

Pages: 1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 17

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.