HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516All
Current Page: 16 of 16
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen has no balls! ()
Date: January 22, 2020 08:58PM

Lonnie will destroy Glory Days! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> D rock nation Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lonnie workin in Burke??????? Dear Lord, makes
> > sense! Keep the fucking circus together!!!
> > Lockwood the pedo worked there, Nelson, the
> multi
> > failed attempt at GM works there, shit, keep em
> in
> > the same pig pen!!!! Might as well have
> > wrong-touch-while-married Chris V there, he
> might
> > have to roll an 14-sided die to discover hit
> > points, then find his new role in the company,
> his
> > angel wings on his back will protect
> him.....nut
> > job. What a drama laden shit show. Derek, Stacy
> > and Kelly are the least of their worries...
>
> I used to work at the Fairfax Glory Days when
> Lonnie Lazear ran it into the ground and I am
> surprised to hear that he's a part of the Burke
> Glory Days. Jim Rafferty is a really nice guy and
> I don't know how he could ever work with Lonnie.
>
> Richard Danker, Bob Garner and Jeff Newman are the
> three principal owners of Glory Days and you
> couldn't meet a better group of guys in the
> restaurant business. Gary Cohen, a sweetheart of a
> man, runs Glory Days for them and none of them
> have a clue of how bad Lonnie Lazear is with the
> decention and negativity he causes with the entire
> staff he weakly and feably can't even manage that
> well.
>
> Lonnie Lazear will be one of the causes that this
> once proud local restaurant chain eventually goes
> out of business. My husband wanted to find Lonnie
> and beat his ass for the way Lonnie mistreated me
> and some of the foul nasty cold heartless things
> he said to me when I worked for him.
>
> The fact that Lonnie is a pot head is no secret to
> anyone who knows him. Marijuana use has become
> very widespread in our society, but Lonnie used to
> smoke weed behind the Fairfax Glory Days on a
> regular basis. My husband said that Lonnie might
> have had a medical condition for his constant need
> to smoke weed but that was not the case. Lonnie
> just liked to blaze joints and get high because he
> couldn't deal with people at Glory Days. Lonnie
> getting stoned at work didn't hide the fact of his
> personality disorder which often had him spinning
> out into a flying rage without warning but we knew
> to expect it.
>
> I'm guessing that Gary Cohen, who my husband and I
> really like, has no clue as to how divisive and
> destructive Lonnie Lazear really is for Glory
> Days. Maybe Gary does know how bad Lonnie is and
> he's choosing to ignore him.
>
> Glory Days once had a guy named Rob LaPoint who
> was almost exactly like Lonnie in breaking down
> people's morale, wreaking fesr and hsvoc with
> everyone he met, just like Lonnie is today. Rob
> LaPoint got fired and if Gary Cohen was smart, and
> I know he is, Gary should fire Lonnie before
> Lonnie causes anymore destruction of Glory Days
> fragile reputation.
>
> While I disagree with him, my husband tells me
> that he firmly believes that Gary Cohen will fire
> or tactfully dismiss Lonnie Lazear in the near
> future. My thought is that Lonnie will manage to
> wiggle and squirm his way into staying with Glory
> Days by lying and denying everything bad that has
> been publicly disclosed about him. When I worked
> with him Lonnie famously lied to hide all of his
> drug addictions and personal failures to exist as
> a deceitful malicious human being.
>
> I take no joy in writing any of this because I
> think that there are a lot of people at Glory Days
> who suffer much like I once did in working around
> such a hateful destructive man like Lonnie Lazear.
>
>
> Gary Cohen, you're now on the clock.
> You're a very smart man. Look at what Lonnie has
> destroyed within Glory Days itself. You know
> Lonnie is not well liked by the entire staff and
> you also know that Lonnie is not well respected
> either.
>
> Current and past Glory Days employees will be
> watching how you either fire or don't fire Lonnie
> Lazear, but know that if you don't fire him that
> you will soon be standing watching Glory Days go
> down in a sea of flames that Lonnie lit when you
> could have fired him and saved the company.

Gary Cohen has no balls to fire Lonnie and everyone at Glory Days knows it. If Gary Cohen had any balls he would have fired Lonnie a long time ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen ()
Date: January 23, 2020 08:35AM

Gary Cohen has no balls! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie will destroy Glory Days! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > D rock nation Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lonnie workin in Burke??????? Dear Lord,
> makes
> > > sense! Keep the fucking circus together!!!
> > > Lockwood the pedo worked there, Nelson, the
> > multi
> > > failed attempt at GM works there, shit, keep
> em
> > in
> > > the same pig pen!!!! Might as well have
> > > wrong-touch-while-married Chris V there, he
> > might
> > > have to roll an 14-sided die to discover hit
> > > points, then find his new role in the
> company,
> > his
> > > angel wings on his back will protect
> > him.....nut
> > > job. What a drama laden shit show. Derek,
> Stacy
> > > and Kelly are the least of their worries...
> >
> > I used to work at the Fairfax Glory Days when
> > Lonnie Lazear ran it into the ground and I am
> > surprised to hear that he's a part of the Burke
> > Glory Days. Jim Rafferty is a really nice guy
> and
> > I don't know how he could ever work with Lonnie.
>
> >
> > Richard Danker, Bob Garner and Jeff Newman are
> the
> > three principal owners of Glory Days and you
> > couldn't meet a better group of guys in the
> > restaurant business. Gary Cohen, a sweetheart of
> a
> > man, runs Glory Days for them and none of them
> > have a clue of how bad Lonnie Lazear is with
> the
> > decention and negativity he causes with the
> entire
> > staff he weakly and feably can't even manage
> that
> > well.
> >
> > Lonnie Lazear will be one of the causes that
> this
> > once proud local restaurant chain eventually
> goes
> > out of business. My husband wanted to find
> Lonnie
> > and beat his ass for the way Lonnie mistreated
> me
> > and some of the foul nasty cold heartless
> things
> > he said to me when I worked for him.
> >
> > The fact that Lonnie is a pot head is no secret
> to
> > anyone who knows him. Marijuana use has become
> > very widespread in our society, but Lonnie used
> to
> > smoke weed behind the Fairfax Glory Days on a
> > regular basis. My husband said that Lonnie
> might
> > have had a medical condition for his constant
> need
> > to smoke weed but that was not the case. Lonnie
> > just liked to blaze joints and get high because
> he
> > couldn't deal with people at Glory Days. Lonnie
> > getting stoned at work didn't hide the fact of
> his
> > personality disorder which often had him
> spinning
> > out into a flying rage without warning but we
> knew
> > to expect it.
> >
> > I'm guessing that Gary Cohen, who my husband and
> I
> > really like, has no clue as to how divisive and
> > destructive Lonnie Lazear really is for Glory
> > Days. Maybe Gary does know how bad Lonnie is
> and
> > he's choosing to ignore him.
> >
> > Glory Days once had a guy named Rob LaPoint who
> > was almost exactly like Lonnie in breaking down
> > people's morale, wreaking fesr and hsvoc with
> > everyone he met, just like Lonnie is today. Rob
> > LaPoint got fired and if Gary Cohen was smart,
> and
> > I know he is, Gary should fire Lonnie before
> > Lonnie causes anymore destruction of Glory Days
> > fragile reputation.
> >
> > While I disagree with him, my husband tells me
> > that he firmly believes that Gary Cohen will
> fire
> > or tactfully dismiss Lonnie Lazear in the near
> > future. My thought is that Lonnie will manage
> to
> > wiggle and squirm his way into staying with
> Glory
> > Days by lying and denying everything bad that
> has
> > been publicly disclosed about him. When I
> worked
> > with him Lonnie famously lied to hide all of
> his
> > drug addictions and personal failures to exist
> as
> > a deceitful malicious human being.
> >
> > I take no joy in writing any of this because I
> > think that there are a lot of people at Glory
> Days
> > who suffer much like I once did in working
> around
> > such a hateful destructive man like Lonnie
> Lazear.
> >
> >
> > Gary Cohen, you're now on the clock.
> > You're a very smart man. Look at what Lonnie
> has
> > destroyed within Glory Days itself. You know
> > Lonnie is not well liked by the entire staff
> and
> > you also know that Lonnie is not well respected
> > either.
> >
> > Current and past Glory Days employees will be
> > watching how you either fire or don't fire
> Lonnie
> > Lazear, but know that if you don't fire him
> that
> > you will soon be standing watching Glory Days
> go
> > down in a sea of flames that Lonnie lit when
> you
> > could have fired him and saved the company.
>
> Gary Cohen has no balls to fire Lonnie and
> everyone at Glory Days knows it. If Gary Cohen had
> any balls he would have fired Lonnie a long time
> ago.

Gary Cohen is 100 percent complicit with Lonnie Lazear being a drug addict and Lonnie causing problems at Glory Days because he does not have the power to fire Lonnie. Only Jeff Newman can fire Lonnie and Gary hides all of Glory Days problems from Jeff. If Jeff Newman was aware of how much internal trouble that Lonnie has caused than Jeff would have fired Lonnie years ago. Jeff does not know about Lonnie's drug addiction. Jeff does not know how Lonnie regularly hit and preyed upon underage girls when he was managing the Fairfax Glory Days. Jeff has no clue about the trouble Lonnie still causes and how much Lonnie is hated by Glory Days employees. Lonnie Lazear is a poster child of a person who seriously needs professional mental health to help cure him of a long list of addictions and afflictions that he has had for many years. Everyone at Glory Days knows of Lonnie's problems yet they choose to ignore the facts that Lonnie is slowly destroying their company. Glory Days will read this thread and dismiss it saying that my post among all the rest is made up from past employees who have an axe to grind about Lonnie which is not the case at all. I was a server at Glory Days for many years and I think that it is still a great company. One of it's biggest most glaring problems though is the destructive nature of what Lonnie has done among employees. Lonnie is a full blown raging cancer that will help to kill off Glory Days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie n Stacy ()
Date: January 23, 2020 12:03PM

Lonnie better leave Dereks girl, Stacy alone!!! She likes to party and we all know that but Lonnie is nasty!!! Kelly Flynn got that Corona virus from him cuz she likes beer!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie ()
Date: January 23, 2020 12:43PM

Lonnie n Stacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie better leave Dereks girl, Stacy alone!!!
> She likes to party and we all know that but Lonnie
> is nasty!!! Kelly Flynn got that Corona virus from
> him cuz she likes beer!!

Damn dude you fucking high? Lonnie still works for Glory Days! Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: K Flynn Daddy Likes Stacy ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:38AM

UH, yeah we know that! But he best stay away from Stacy! All them peeps are always up there, dealing drugs and doing things with kids, wake up dude!!! D Rock Nation is strong and will stand up side by side with Derek and his homies! But hands off that blonde with the glorious globes! Those belong to Derek!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: They're all long gone! ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:36PM

K Flynn Daddy Likes Stacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UH, yeah we know that! But he best stay away from
> Stacy! All them peeps are always up there, dealing
> drugs and doing things with kids, wake up dude!!!
> D Rock Nation is strong and will stand up side by
> side with Derek and his homies! But hands off that
> blonde with the glorious globes! Those belong to
> Derek!!!

Dude! Wake the fuck up and quit your stupid shit! LOL

You are a dumb fuck bringing up people who have nothing to do with Glory Days today!

Glory Days is a massive shit show and only Lonnie Lazear has anything to do with that!

Derek is a fucking dumb fuck loser who Jim Rafferty had to fire seven years ago! Stacy hasn't worked at Glory Days in seven years either!

You gotta quit sniffing glue dude! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: But there is a vision.... ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:59PM

I know they don't work there, thank you citizen. But secretly, they are in charge!!!! Stacy and Kelly have banged their way through the big wigs, but Lonnie better watch, Pappa Derek is watching!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Dude! You're fucked up! ()
Date: January 24, 2020 03:00PM

But there is a vision.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know they don't work there, thank you citizen.
> But secretly, they are in charge!!!! Stacy and
> Kelly have banged their way through the big wigs,
> but Lonnie better watch, Pappa Derek is
> watching!!!

Dude! You're fucked up! You don't even know how Lonnie Lazear is hated by everyone he works with! Glory Days staff fakes being nice to him but everyone knows he's a dumb fuck and make fun of him behind his back! Derek Mohler is another dumb fuck but he's been gone from Glory Days a long time ago. Same with Stacy too. Get out of your mom's basement and get a fucking life because you're a drooling dumb fuck with all your stupid bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Live! From a Burke basement!! ()
Date: January 25, 2020 12:46AM

C'mon! Why would I move out when mom hires these poor souls take care of my fierce testicular needs!!!! This was not long ago, watching Lonnie being inappropriate with a young host. Lonnie is best, should run a class on how to run a business!!! Into the red! And best the least respected! Even Stacy stood him up tonight. What a loser!!!
Attachments:
7823445.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: d man is the king! ()
Date: January 25, 2020 08:48PM

the d man is the king of glory days in burke! the d man sells the best weed at glory days in burke! the d man will always sell his weed at glory days in burke! lonnie likes to smoke da weed that he gets from d man at glory days grill in burke!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Back door weed fest!!! ()
Date: January 26, 2020 12:34AM

Say "back door platter" to Lonnie and he meets you put by the dumpster with a cheeseburger, cold miller light, an oumce of weed and Kelly Flynns ass for dessert!!! $25, you learunve with a full belly, drained balls and a good buzz! Keeping Lonnie, Derek and Kelly, three local business thriving!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: January 26, 2020 10:31PM

Oh yeah, Kobe dead, leaving d rock alone in dat bitch management position. Sure, that 13 year old makes certain struggles for sales, but, damnit, it Super Bowl weekend, and we make $$$$$. Tell Gdays your food order and Derek your "special" orders, I have been told bemzos are hard this time of year!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: January 27, 2020 10:42AM

I know that hardly anyone reads any of the postings on Fairfax Underground because it is populated by trolls who drool and make up stupid shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I know Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck he is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen enjoys having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of staff is down every time Lonnie is at a store and even he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he is the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes incompetence and the three guys who founded the company don't realize how bad things really are for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just one of the bad people that they need to fire but Gary Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and Glory Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must be doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way I figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary and Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and Lonnie are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay but butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at Glory Days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: detelina ()
Date: January 28, 2020 11:59AM

Hey guys. Are you kidding me? What drugs? Life and health are one. Drugs are destroying our brains and us. Addiction can be one of the hardest things to overcome. crack cocaine is a stimulant that causes a strong dependence both physically and psychologically. You need to go to the anti-drug hotline. If you have used drugs you can go through https://addictionresource.com/drugs/crack/ counseling for addiction and receive medical care

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Everybody Loves You! ()
Date: January 28, 2020 05:53PM

Derek's Hall of Fame
Attachments:
The House that Derek Built.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler at Glory Days Grill ()
Date: January 29, 2020 05:14AM

Derek Everybody Loves You! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Derek's Hall of Fame

Derek Mohler needs to make a living so he sells his weed at Glory Days in Burke. It's no big deal. Derek sells really good weed too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Dimebag Derek ()
Date: January 29, 2020 07:36AM

I thought I could stop smoking weed for 2020.
I wasn’t getting anything done at Booz Allen.
My annual review was shit bc of my addiction to weed.
Made it 20 days before I started texting dimebag derek for some weed.
“Whatchu need?” reply from Mohler, and I said “a bag-busting dub sack for $20”
We met behind nativity(he uses their dumpster for his own trash), and the sack was weak! He lied and said it felt like quikrete that has gotten wet!
What a bullshitter!
Never again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Super Sunday! ()
Date: January 29, 2020 10:38AM

The whole crew will be at the Burke Gdays this Sunday! Say hi to Jim! Smoke with Lonnie! Grab some weed from Derek. Go to the underage tent with Ryan! Spank Stacy on the ass! Get a rough hany from Kelly! Let Chris dazzle you with his wings tatoo! Watch Gary do nothing!! Super Bowl Sunday tradition!!! Dont forget the wings!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Ohhh, Kelly, show your goodies! ()
Date: January 30, 2020 02:34AM

Kelly be showing off her CVS makeup shit show like she some 8th grader that just discovered her trout snout between her legs. Girl that FB display be sad, get out of dem hello kitty sweat pants, get to Gdays and get them hips slappef like the good 'ole days!!!! You aint innocent and you knows all about that DP life!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Trump Stumped the Chumps . ()
Date: January 31, 2020 10:38AM

Derek is not at Glory Days anymore. He used to have the best weed and peyote. Anyone know where he is at now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: The 411 on the d rock nation ()
Date: January 31, 2020 11:01PM

Kelly Flynn, Derek and the Jorge House 3 are having a Superbowl Slap Ass Smoke Show. Meet them in the Cherry Oak woods, midnight tonight, sharp for the deets!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler at Glory Days Grill ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:07AM

Trump Stumped the Chumps . Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Derek is not at Glory Days anymore. He used to
> have the best weed and peyote. Anyone know where
> he is at now?

Derek Mohler sells weed and other shit in the parking lot at Glory Days Grill in Burke. Derek hasn't left. Jim Rafferty knows that Derek sells drugs in the parking lot near Glory Days Grill in Burke and he doesn't care. Nobody at Glory Days Grill cares about Derek Mohler selling drugs near their restaurant in Burke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Wings 2 go ()
Date: February 10, 2020 02:03PM

Trying to catch up here, was Stacy the same chick from Keith's Driving School? Why would Derek get involved with her? From what I've heard, she belongs in a looney bin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Derek Mohler sells lots of drugs ()
Date: February 13, 2020 02:03AM

Wings 2 go Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trying to catch up here, was Stacy the same chick
> from Keith's Driving School? Why would Derek get
> involved with her? From what I've heard, she
> belongs in a looney bin.

Dude you gotta lay off the crack pipe with all that Stacy shit. She is way lol g gone. Derek Mohler must be selling you a lot of bad crack in the parking lot at Glory Days Grill in Burke! Lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Stacy loves D ()
Date: February 13, 2020 07:50AM

Oh No!!! Stacy is here alright!!!!! She didnt go anywhere! Someone gotta help Derek sling that shit!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Schiffs fluffer ()
Date: February 13, 2020 09:38PM

Word on the Hill is that Mohler schleps around Adam Schiff “briefs” on Capitol Hill.....
Too bad it’s his dirty underwear

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: D day Derek ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:33AM

Derek is a model now for those Popup Halloween stores!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: February 18, 2020 01:02AM

Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> populated by trolls who drool and make up stupid
> shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I know
> Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck he
> is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a
> dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen enjoys
> having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of staff
> is down every time Lonnie is at a store and even
> he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he is
> the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> incompetence and the three guys who founded the
> company don't realize how bad things really are
> for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just one
> of the bad people that they need to fire but Gary
> Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and Glory
> Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must be
> doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way I
> figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary and
> Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and Lonnie
> are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay but
> butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at Glory
> Days.

Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser dumb fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie is an incredible dumb bastard who is universally disliked or hated by everyone who works for him. Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason that Glory Days has major staffing problems in every store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in morale of their staff. But Glory Days is going down the tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the toilet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Sweet creamy Jesus! ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:14AM

Oh no! Is Lonnie now banging both Stacy AND Kelly Flynn? Not sure who will be more pissed, Derek or Lonnie's wife!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lucky man ()
Date: February 24, 2020 02:17AM

Stacy still the best piece of ass ever in that place, even Chris V knew that, wonder how he knew that, maybe tucked in those Dungeon and Dragon Wings on his back!!! Negative 4 hit points on your sword of healing, fucktard!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie Lazear ()
Date: February 24, 2020 01:33PM

Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> > postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> > populated by trolls who drool and make up
> stupid
> > shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I
> know
> > Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless fuck
> he
> > is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what a
> > dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen
> enjoys
> > having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of
> staff
> > is down every time Lonnie is at a store and
> even
> > he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and he
> is
> > the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> > incompetence and the three guys who founded the
> > company don't realize how bad things really are
> > for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just
> one
> > of the bad people that they need to fire but
> Gary
> > Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> > spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and
> Glory
> > Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary must
> be
> > doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only way
> I
> > figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe Gary
> and
> > Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and
> Lonnie
> > are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay
> but
> > butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at
> Glory
> > Days.
>
> Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser dumb
> fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie is
> an incredible dumb bastard who is universally
> disliked or hated by everyone who works for him.
> Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie
> treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason that
> Glory Days has major staffing problems in every
> store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire
> Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in morale
> of their staff. But Glory Days is going down the
> tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the
> toilet.

Lonnie Lazear! What a brain dead simple fuck! Lonnie must have pictures of Gary Cohen fucking sheep because that's the only way that stupid fuck keeps his job at Glory Days Grill!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Lonnie is a criminal ()
Date: March 02, 2020 03:01AM

Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gary Cohen & Lonnie Lazear Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I know that hardly anyone reads any of the
> > > postings on Fairfax Underground because it is
> > > populated by trolls who drool and make up
> > stupid
> > > shit but I used to work with Glory Days and I
> > know
> > > Lonnie Lazear and I know what a brainless
> fuck
> > he
> > > is. Speaking of Glory Days they all know what
> a
> > > dumb asshole he is to staff and Gary Cohen
> > enjoys
> > > having Lonnie as his lap dog. The morale of
> > staff
> > > is down every time Lonnie is at a store and
> > even
> > > he knows it as the sick fuck that he is and
> he
> > is
> > > the true Devil incarnate. Glory Days promotes
> > > incompetence and the three guys who founded
> the
> > > company don't realize how bad things really
> are
> > > for what they created. Lonnie Lazear is just
> > one
> > > of the bad people that they need to fire but
> > Gary
> > > Cohen has no balls. Gary Cohen is totally
> > > spineless. Gary Cohen could do himself and
> > Glory
> > > Days a huge favor and fire Lonnie but Gary
> must
> > be
> > > doing drugs with Lonnie as that's the only
> way
> > I
> > > figure that Lonnie still has a job. Maybe
> Gary
> > and
> > > Lonnie have a gay relationship. If Gary and
> > Lonnie
> > > are lovers I'm cool with them both being gay
> > but
> > > butt fuck in private and don't butt fuck at
> > Glory
> > > Days.
> >
> > Lonnie Lazear. I used to work with that loser
> dumb
> > fuck who regularly cheats on his wife. Lonnie
> is
> > an incredible dumb bastard who is universally
> > disliked or hated by everyone who works for
> him.
> > Glory Days doesn't give a shit about how Lonnie
> > treats staff either. Lonnie is the man reason
> that
> > Glory Days has major staffing problems in every
> > store he manages. If Glory Days were to fire
> > Lonnie they would see a dramatic upswing in
> morale
> > of their staff. But Glory Days is going down
> the
> > tubes and Lonnie is driving them right down the
> > toilet.
>
> Lonnie Lazear! What a brain dead simple fuck!
> Lonnie must have pictures of Gary Cohen fucking
> sheep because that's the only way that stupid fuck
> keeps his job at Glory Days Grill!

Lonnie is a criminal and Glory Days doesn't care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516All
Current Page: 16 of 16


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **        ********   ********   **     ** 
 **    **   **        **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   **        **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   **        ********   ********   ********* 
 *********  **        **         **         **     ** 
       **   **        **         **         **     ** 
       **   ********  **         **         **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.