HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 17
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: I'm Not Stacy ()
Date: December 01, 2012 06:29PM

I'm not Stacy Hunsberger, but I can tell you that Derek Mohler is a BIG TIME fucking scum bag loser.

Hell, everybody who meets that dumb assed lame mother fucker knows he's a loser. You can tell that from talking to him that he's smoked a bit too much weed in his life.

I used to work at Glory Days Grill in Burke and people who work with Derek know he's just an uneducated total dumb fuck. He has smoked so much weed in his life that he doesn't have an common sense at all.

Does he sell drugs at work? Yes. Derek sells drugs at work.

Does he fuck with the food before it's served. Yes. Derek has put weed in some food before.

Does he say dumb stupid shit to possibly get his ass kicked? Yes. Derek has cowered like a puppy dog when I told that dumb fucker not to mess with me. He knows who I am too.

Does he sell drugs to minors? Yes. Derek sells drugs to a lot of people under the age of 18. That's very well known by a lot of underage students who go to Lake Braddock who buy weed from him at Glory Days.

All of what I'm saying is well known to a lot of people in Burke, and everyone who works with Derek at Glory Days.

If you looked in the dictionary for 'Dumb Motherfucker' you'd find Derek Mohler's picture. He's an old mother fucker who will probably die from a drug overdose anyways, so people should forget about him and let him get toe tagged with a dirty needle in his arm by Fairfax County Fire and Rescue.

Derek Mohler isn't worth all the bullshit on this whole thread. If the dumb mother fucker were on fire I sure as hell wouldn't even piss on him to put it out.

Once again, I'm not Stacy Hunsberger, and I approve this message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Not Stacy Either ()
Date: December 01, 2012 11:41PM

I'm not Stacy Hunsberger either, but I can spot a dumb assed douche bag a mile away and Derek Mohler is a poster child for fucks ups from Burke, that's for sure! LOL

Look at Derek's picture. The guy looks like a fucking idiot!

Glory Days is a dirty run down chain of restaurants that serves up shitty food, it's got lousy fucking service and I'm surprised that their Burke location is still in business, especially with all the problems they've got with ROACHES in their kitchen!
Attachments:
l.jpg

Posted by: You are Stacy ()
Date: December 02, 2012 10:07AM

Stacy, I'm sure the service improved when they fired your ass. If you say the servers suck, then you must really suck. Stick to Driving School.

Posted by: alvarezje ()
Date: December 02, 2012 11:00PM

wwhat a waste of weed.

you can't just eat a nug and get high. it has to be cooked/prepared a certain way.

I like the spices
Posted by: JamesR ()
Date: December 05, 2012 08:36PM

I like to use speical spices on the wings to make them tasty. derek has helped me with this in the past

Posted by: Phantom ()
Date: December 06, 2012 12:32AM

Oh man, Super Bob is terrible. They are ripping off Limp Bizkit, whose popularity peaked 10 years ago.

Posted by: HALO ()
Date: December 18, 2012 08:13PM

RAWR

Posted by: Derek's Weed ()
Date: January 03, 2013 01:23AM

I recently had the opportunity to smoke up some really good weed at Derek's place, not too far from Glory Days.

Derek has some REALLY GOOD SHIT to sell and we smoked up some prime herb before he sold me a nice bag at a very reasonable and decent price.

You can always negotiate a good deal to buy some really decent smokeable weed from Derek. He's always fair on his prices and usually always has really good shit that he sells.

Just drop by Glory Days and let Derek know how much you want to buy from him. You can pick up the weed from him the next day at Glory Days or he'll have you go to his house.

Derek will always treat you right with some of the best weed you can buy in Burke!

Posted by: Glory Daze ()
Date: January 03, 2013 12:26PM

This is my point. Why would I want to go to a place where a guy like Derek Mohler works? I wouldn't take my wife or children to Glory Days anymore. Disgusting!

Posted by: Happy Customer ()
Date: January 03, 2013 12:42PM

Glory Daze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is my point. Why would I want to go to a
> place where a guy like Derek Mohler works? I
> wouldn't take my wife or children to Glory Days
> anymore. Disgusting!

I go just to fuck with you since you keep posting this same tired shit over and over.

Posted by: fuh que dude ()
Date: January 03, 2013 12:47PM

dude, do u work for lame ass glory days and are defending that shit hole now? lol

Posted by: terribull ()
Date: January 03, 2013 01:08PM

I don't know this dude, but who gives a sh*t? Really? Lots of restaurants have 40 year old pot smokers who still live w/their moms working for them. Like that's a brand new and different thing...NOT.

Where do you expect someone like that to work? Think about it.

Posted by: Who Really Cares ()
Date: January 03, 2013 01:45PM

You're absolutely correct. Hell, in Fairfax County there are a ton of 40-plus year old pot smokers who still live with their mom like Derek Mohler does right now. The fact that the guy is an absolute poster child for being a fuck up and a loser at Glory Days could be copied at any number of restaurants in the area with knuckle dragging sloths like him. This thread is for shit. No one gives a shit about Derek Mohler selling weed at Glory Days. The fact that a pot head like Derek still works at Glory Days is another subject all together though. I think it shows how desperate Glory Days is to have Derek still working for them. I agree with one of the earlier posts that said that he must have pictures of the owners having sex with farm animals because that's the only way he keeps his job! LOL PS: And I'm definitely NOT Stacey Hunsburger, either! LOL

Posted by: Give it up ()
Date: January 03, 2013 01:50PM

Quit posting to yourself.

Nobody cares.

We're bored by your same old lame-ass shit.

Posted by: its all bullshit ()
Date: January 03, 2013 02:31PM

this is all bullshit. nobody gives a fuck about some old dude like derek mohler selling weed at glory days. damn. there are lots of old fucks like him selling weed in burke.

Posted by: NeedWeed ()
Date: January 03, 2013 02:42PM

Is Derek Mohler still selling weed at Glory Days in Burke? Should I just go up there and ask him? I am out of dank!

Posted by: pimpin ain't easy ()
Date: January 03, 2013 02:44PM

NeedWeed Wrote:
> Is Derek Mohler still selling weed at Glory Days
> in Burke? Should I just go up there and ask him?
> I am out of dank!

Nah, mang, he be pushin hos for his flow, yo!

Posted by: Derek ()
Date: January 03, 2013 03:10PM

its all bullshit Wrote:
> this is all bullshit. nobody gives a fuck about
> some old dude like derek mohler selling weed at
> glory days. damn. there are lots of old fucks
> like him selling weed in burke.

Names and addresses or they ain't real.

Posted by: derak has some good shit ()
Date: January 03, 2013 08:59PM

i'm right now fucked up from smoking heavy on deraks weed. derak is the man. derak has always hooked me up with the best weed ever. if derak wants to sell his weed at glory days i think that its cool as long as he can still serve food. derak sells the best weed in burke! word!

Posted by: Derek Mohler ()
Date: January 05, 2013 09:51AM

Come by to see me at Glory Days in Burke for some good weed. You want good weed. I've got good weed. I've got the best weed in Burke.

Posted by: last boy scout ()
Date: January 05, 2013 11:48AM

Derek Mohler Wrote:
> Come by to see me at Glory Days in Burke for some
> good weed. You want good weed. I've got good
> weed. I've got the best weed in Burke.

your account is going to get a 60 day spanking for pretending to be Derek
you are going to be all butthurt you can't post on this board anymore.
see ya in 60 days spanky

Posted by: As Long They're Not Hiding... ()
Date: January 05, 2013 12:54PM

last boy scout Wrote:
> your account is going to get a 60 day spanking for
> pretending to be Derek
> you are going to be all butthurt you can't post on
> this board anymore.
> see ya in 60 days spanky

Unless they're using a proxy service or the Tor browser bundle and an exit node Cary hasn't blocked, you may well be right.

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

Date: January 05, 2013 05:13PM

Hey, I am Derek you dumb ass! And I don't give a fuck about what people write about me or what people say about me either. And I smoke and I sell weed at Glory Days in Burke. They don't give a fuck. I sell only good weed. Really good weed. So if anyone wants really good weed come see me at Glory Days in Burke. If I'm not in just ask for Jim Rafferty and he will take your order for weed.

Posted by: WTF about Derek Mohler ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:59AM

WTF is going on with all this shit about Derek Mohler smoking weed and selling weed at Glory Days? Like this is something new? Hell, everyone who has ever worked with the dude knows he's a pothead and is selling weed and other shit at Glory Days. Most people in Burke who smoke weed have probably bought weed from Derek. Derek's no big time dealer. He's too much of a fucking dumb ass for that. Derek just sells a little weed and pills and other shit so he can maintain his own drug habit. Derek sells weed to anyone underage too. He doesn't give a fuck. Glory Days knows that Derek is a stoned out freak. They obviously don't give a shit about him being high at Glory Days. All of the comments that have been posted about Derek are really old fucking news. If someone has some 'new' news about Derek, like he got busted by the Fairfax County Police Department for smoking or selling weed, that would be worth posting. Oh, and I'm also NOT Stacy Hunsburger either!

Posted by: STACEY at KEITH'S Driving School ()
Date: January 06, 2013 11:58AM

Stacy Hunsburger works at Keith's Driving School in Burke and got FIRED from Glory Days because she was horrible. She now just posts to herself and stuffs her face full of SOUR GRAPES...among many other things...STACEY, GIVE IT UP!

Posted by: Not Too Obvious ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:11PM

I particularly enjoy her random posta where she carefully repeats the guy's name, and the restaurant's name, 83 times so it'll keep popping up on search engines. Subtle. What, did he give her the herp?

Posted by: WTF about Derek Mohler ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:14PM

STACEY at KEITH'S Driving School Wrote:
> Stacy Hunsburger works at Keith's Driving School
> in Burke and got FIRED from Glory Days because she
> was horrible. She now just posts to herself and
> stuffs her face full of SOUR GRAPES...among many
> other things...STACEY, GIVE IT UP!

Hey dumb mother fucker, I AM NOT STACY HUNSBURGER and I'm a dude who used to work with that complete dumb fuck, Derek Mohler, at Burke. I know all the bullshit and problems that Glory Days in Burke has. The problems at Glory Days in Burke are the same ones that every other fucking restaurant has though.

Jesus fucking Christ, give it up on trying to blame ALL of the posts and comments on Stacy Hunsburger, because everyone who has ever worked at Glory Days in Burke and worked with Derek knows what an old fuck up he is, that he's always fucking stoned, that he sells weed and other shit.

It's all the fucking truth, so what's the big fucking deal? Like I said, this bullshit is old fucking news. Derek Mohler is a classic tired old restaurant 'fuck up' and there are a lot of other pot heads like him working in restaurants all over the place. How old is Derek now, what, 50, maybe 60?

One more time, if the dumb mother fucker gets busted, then that's a BIG story, but whoever keeps repeating that Derek smokes and sells weed is being redundant. It's all very old fucking news. Shit, there are a lot of people in Burke that fucking smoke weed.

So, whoever defends Derek Mohler, probably, no doubt, is a fucking drug addict, too. And if that's the case, LOL, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Losers!

Also, just so you fuck heads get this, LOL, one more fucking time, "I AM NOT STACY HUNSBURGER!" LOL

Posted by: I AM NOT STACY HUNSBUGER ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:20PM

It is so fucking obvious that you two bozos are talking shit about each other, tit for tat. Stacy says something about Derek, then Derek comes on here and defames Stacy. Then Stacy comes back and talks more shit about Derek and says it isn't Stacy...get a room and get it over with already!

Posted by: "I AM NOT STACY HUNSBURGER!" LOL ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:25PM

Hey Stacey, LOL, I am not defending Derek, LOL, I'm tired of your sorry FIRED ass, LOL, taking it out on a business that you were not good enough for, LOL!

Date: January 06, 2013 12:29PM

Here's the deal. If you want weed come to Glory Days in Burke and see me. I'll hook you up with some decent weed. I smoke my weed and sell my weed any time I want to.

Posted by: do ya? ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:32PM

Derek Mohler Wrote:
> Here's the deal. If you want weed come to Glory
> Days in Burke and see me. I'll hook you up with
> some decent weed. I smoke my weed and sell my
> weed any time I want to.

Do you still give blowjobs in the men's room?

Date: January 06, 2013 12:38PM

I don't give blow jobs on Redskins game days. See me any other day of the week and I'll blow you in the Glory Days men's room or in your car.

Posted by: STD Mike ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:51PM

Derek Mohler Wrote:
> I don't give blow jobs on Redskins game days. See
> me any other day of the week and I'll blow you in
> the Glory Days men's room or in your car.

Can we do it out back by the dumpster like last time?

Date: January 06, 2013 12:57PM

I can do it out in the back by the dumpster, but I might be giving Rafferty a blow job first.

Posted by: Derek Mohler's blow jobs ()
Date: January 06, 2013 06:31PM

Derek Mohler gives really good hot blow jobs. He's a pro and really takes a long time sucking your cock. Buy some weed from Derek at Glory Days in Burke and he'll give you a free blow job. Oh, and Derek swallows too!

Posted by: derak sucks cock ()
Date: January 06, 2013 07:47PM

i had derek suck me off at glory days and he did it underneath my table. he told me that he dropped his pen, then all of a sudden, he unzips my cock and sucked me off. he swallowed all of my cum too. go see derek for weed and a blow job at glory days in burke.

Posted by: Lameness ()
Date: January 06, 2013 07:58PM

thread-fail-stamp.png

Posted by: sub teacher ()
Date: January 06, 2013 08:56PM

"he unzips my cock and sucked me off" at least put some effort in your post. "unzipped your cock" now really

Posted by: Derek Swallows Cum ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:13PM

sub teacher Wrote:
> "he unzips my cock and sucked me off" at least
> put some effort in your post. "unzipped your cock"
> now really

I'm much more impressed that Derek swallows cum when he sucks cock! LOL

Posted by: And so do you ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:16PM

media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.p

Posted by: This Thread DOES Suck! ()
Date: January 06, 2013 10:30PM

Yes, this thread does fucking suck!

And to think that some dumb ass decided to rip on Derek Mohler, who, in his own right, is a low-life degenerate scum bag mother fucker who will probably rot in his own place in Hell, when he gets there.

Derek Mohler, holy fucking shit, that dumb ass might as well be running Glory Days Grill in Burke with all the free fucking publicity he and they are getting from this fucked up thread.

I'm sure that people aren't running to Glory Days after reading all of this stupid fucking shit about Derek Mohler, or anyone who also works there.

I agree, if Derek Mohler gets busted by the cops, then that will be news worthy of putting on this thread, but all the stupid bullshit is too much.

Who gives a flying fuck about some old retard, Derek Mohler, who rode the short bus to Lee High School, right?

I'm not Stacey Hunsburger, either, God damn it!

Oh, and Derek, grow a pair of fucking balls and admit to you smoking weed, selling weed and sucking cock, okay? Maybe that will make this thread more interesting! LOL

Posted by: Derek's Weed ()
Date: January 11, 2013 02:13AM

I scored some really good weed from Derek at Glory Days Grill in Burke tonight just before they closed. I dropped by Glory Days last night and told Derek what I needed and he hooked me up tonight. If I ever need weed I just go to Glory Days Grill in Burke and see Derek.

Posted by: derek - blow jobs ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:06PM

derek mohler also gives really good blow jobs. i went to glory days just a few minutes ago and bought some weed from derek and he threw in a free blow job with the deal. derek even swallowed too.

Posted by: Glory Days Coke Whore Servers ()
Date: January 11, 2013 03:01PM

What I'd like to know is, what the hell happened to all the low-life scum bag Burke Glory Days Grill coke whore servers?

All of the Burke Glory Days Grill coke whore servers need to tell what they know about Glory Days and all the dirty, nasty and gross inside shit that happens there.

We want to hear it!

Come on, all you Burke Glory Days Grill coke whore servers!

Tell us your stories bitches!
Attachments:
GloryDays_2c.jpg
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: Shitty Glory Days Grill Food ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:24PM

If that dude Derek Mohler wants to sell and smoke his weed at Glory Days who gives a shit?

I want to know how Glory Days in Burke stays in business selling shitty food along with having the dumbest fucking servers in Fairfax County.

Hey I know it's just Burke. Lake Braddock derelicts all now work at Glory Days in Burke so I get it. LOL

The food at Glory Days in Burke is shit!

Posted by: trip ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:01PM

I scored an 8 ball off derek. It was ok but not the best ive snorted. The price was good though, 150

Posted by: UHATWI ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:38PM

Shitty Glory Days Grill Food Wrote:
>
> I want to know how Glory Days in Burke stays in
> business selling shitty food along with having the
> dumbest fucking servers in Fairfax County.
>

Gerry Connolly and Sharon Bulova's Unemployed Homeless Addicts To Work Initiative.

Posted by: Derek Sells Good Shit ()
Date: January 12, 2013 12:50AM

I've been buying weed and other crazy shit from Derek at Glory Days for years and I think that he's doing a great service to people who want to get a really good buzz in Burke. I just don't understand why people are all pissed off about him selling his drugs. If Glory Days doesn't give a shit about Derek then everyone should get off of his case and leave the guy alone. Let Derek sell his drugs at Glory Days. It's not that big of a deal. Glory Days is cool with Derek selling his shit. They all know he does it and if Glory Days is okay with it then so should you.

Posted by: MikeyP ()
Date: January 12, 2013 02:17AM

I want to thank the likely insane OP for the hours of amusement this thread gave me. The time spent creating this menagerie of characters is damn impressive, even if its so incredibly sad. Hell hath no fury so they say. As an attorney I can attest that here is a cause of action for libel here, but honestly, more money can be made selling the rights to this fantastical tale to Hollywood. If this was performance art it was brilliant. If it wasn't, someone seriously needs mental help. Either way it's a great way to kill time at work. Bravo crazy person, you provided more entertainment than a broken SkiBall machine at the local Chuck E Cheese, and for that I salute you.

Posted by: This is the best thread on FFU! ()
Date: January 12, 2013 08:03AM

MikeyP Wrote:
> I want to thank the likely insane OP for the hours
> of amusement this thread gave me. The time spent
> creating this menagerie of characters is damn
> impressive, even if its so incredibly sad. Hell
> hath no fury so they say. As an attorney I can
> attest that here is a cause of action for libel
> here, but honestly, more money can be made selling
> the rights to this fantastical tale to Hollywood.
> If this was performance art it was brilliant. If
> it wasn't, someone seriously needs mental help.
> Either way it's a great way to kill time at work.
> Bravo crazy person, you provided more
> entertainment than a broken SkiBall machine at the
> local Chuck E Cheese, and for that I salute you.

This thread is one of the wildest on Fairfax Underground, and one of the absolute best!

Derek Mohler has got his 15 minutes of fame, here, so to speak, for being a dead beat, stoned, totally fucked up loser who smoked his way through Lee High School in Springfield, who now is, what, 50 or 60 years old, and stumbles and mumbles his way at Glory Days Grill in Burke, and sells drugs as a side job.

What a fucking riot!

And the pictures of Derek Mohler are even wilder and funnier than ever!

The dude has no fucking shame! LOL

Date: January 12, 2013 09:17AM

I sell the very best shit you can buy in Burke.

I just got 30 pounds of quality Super Skunk in that I'm fronting from a friend and I need to sell it all this weekend.

Come by Glory Days Grill in Burke and get high with me and buy some of my good weed.

edit by Cary: Impersonation by North Carolina RoadRunner user. User banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2013 05:19PM by Cary.

Posted by: Actually Derek ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:37PM

Mikey P, friend me on facebook if you are a lawyer. Ill give you my email address there.

Date: January 12, 2013 03:40PM

Keep posting as me and about me; Its making me laugh. STACY HUNSBERGER, this is why I didnt date or sleep with you. Lmao

Date: January 12, 2013 03:42PM

Btw, Come find me at Glory Days if you want a piece of me. Im here Tuesday through Saturday. Have balls and come face me like a man if you want.

Posted by: not stacy ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:42PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Keep posting about me, this is why she didn't date
> or sleep with me. :(

Posted by: Lmao At Stacy ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:46PM

That would be funny if people could not actually read dumbass!

Posted by: Derek's A Tough Guy? ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:49PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Btw, Come find me at Glory Days if you want a
> piece of me. Im here Tuesday through Saturday.
> Have balls and come face me like a man if you
> want.

Want a piece of you? Really? What the hell is that supposed to mean, tough guy?

Date: January 12, 2013 03:51PM

Less talk more action bitch. You type tough dontcha? Come meet me at Glory Days and back your tough talk up.

Date: January 12, 2013 03:53PM

But you wont pussy.......

Posted by: Not Stacy Hunsberger ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:55PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Keep posting as me and about me; Its making me
> laugh. STACY HUNSBERGER, this is why I didnt date
> or sleep with you. Lmao

Derek, Derek, Derek. What a perpetual fucking loser. You blame ALL of your problems here on Stacy Hunsberger.

Dude, speaking of fucking balls, of which you've got NONE, I'll bet, solid bet, that you would never have a lie detector test done by a certified tester, nor would you ever get a piss test.

You would easily fail a lie detector test if you were asked if you ever smoked weed at Glory Days, and, you would easily fail the lie detector test if you were asked if you ever sold, or, distributed drugs while working at Glory Days. You know you've done both. There are many people who have both smoked weed with you and got weed from you at Glory Days, so don't try to bullshit your way out of that one.

And, well, the piss test, you'd fail that miserably, too.

Derek, hey you old scum bag low-life mother fucker, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

And, just so your dumb assed fucked up brain understands this, I'M NOT STACY HUNSBERGER!

Posted by: derek is mad ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:57PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Less talk more action bitch. You type tough
> dontcha? Come meet me at Glory Days and back your
> tough talk up.
Attachments:
angry-little-girl-isolate-on-white.jpg

Posted by: Derek's A Pussy ()
Date: January 12, 2013 03:59PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Less talk more action bitch. You type tough
> dontcha? Come meet me at Glory Days and back your
> tough talk up.

Bitch? Wow, what a fucking pussy you are, Derek.

Dude, you know as old as you are, and as dumb as you are, you just can't hang mother fucker.

So all of a sudden you're the 'tough guy' now, hmmm?

What's the matter dude?

Does the fucking truth about your low-life existence hurt?

Posted by: Small Time Dealer ()
Date: January 12, 2013 06:21PM

Derek Mohler Wrote:
> I sell the very best shit you can buy in Burke.
>
> I just got 30 pounds of quality Super Skunk in
> that I'm fronting from a friend and I need to sell
> it all this weekend.
>
> Come by Glory Days Grill in Burke and get high
> with me and buy some of my good weed.

This is just fucking ridiculous, as everybody knows Derek has never had more than a quarter pound of weed at any one time, and it's usually mids. He's strictly small time.

Date: January 12, 2013 06:32PM

Like I said; Ill be at Glory days when you are done talking. Pussy.....

Date: January 12, 2013 10:14PM

Small Time Dealer Wrote:
> Derek Mohler Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I sell the very best shit you can buy in Burke.
> >
> > I just got 30 pounds of quality Super Skunk in
> > that I'm fronting from a friend and I need to
> sell
> > it all this weekend.
> >
> > Come by Glory Days Grill in Burke and get high
> > with me and buy some of my good weed.
>
> This is just fucking ridiculous, as everybody
> knows Derek has never had more than a quarter
> pound of weed at any one time, and it's usually
> mids. He's strictly small time.

yea, derak isn't a big time dealer. he's just some dude who sells weed in burke. sometimes derak's weed is good and sometimes his weed is just ok. i have always bought good weed from derak at glory days. derak is a good dude who is just trying to make a few bucks selling some weed and selling some pills so he can keep his own habit going. it's all good. let derak sell his weed and pills at glory days and if people don't like it well then don't go to glory days.

Posted by: derek is cool ()
Date: January 12, 2013 10:36PM

derak has some good shit Wrote:
> Small Time Dealer Wrote:
> -----
> > Derek Mohler Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I sell the very best shit you can buy in
> Burke.
> > >
> > > I just got 30 pounds of quality Super Skunk
> in
> > > that I'm fronting from a friend and I need to
> > sell
> > > it all this weekend.
> > >
> > > Come by Glory Days Grill in Burke and get
> high
> > > with me and buy some of my good weed.
> >
> > This is just fucking ridiculous, as everybody
> > knows Derek has never had more than a quarter
> > pound of weed at any one time, and it's usually
> > mids. He's strictly small time.
>
>
> yea, derak isn't a big time dealer. he's just
> some dude who sells weed in burke. sometimes
> derak's weed is good and sometimes his weed is
> just ok. i have always bought good weed from
> derak at glory days. derak is a good dude who is
> just trying to make a few bucks selling some weed
> and selling some pills so he can keep his own
> habit going. it's all good. let derak sell his
> weed and pills at glory days and if people don't
> like it well then don't go to glory days.

i get good weed and pills and other shit from derek too and he is a very cool guy. i buy shit from him at glory days all the time. it is very convenient as i put in an order to go and drop by glory days in burke to get my food and i also see derek to buy weed or other shit from him and it is very simple and easy. derek is not a big time drug dealer like other people are saying. he's a very small time drug dealer who just sells good shit.

Posted by: Derek 'Mr. Pussy' Mohler ()
Date: January 12, 2013 11:11PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Like I said; Ill be at Glory days when you are
> done talking. Pussy.....

So, Derek, 'Mr. Pussy', you're a 'tough guy' now, hmm?

What a fucking laugh. LOL

Dude, you're so fucking old that you'll need a tank of oxygen if you get excited! LOL

Posted by: Derek Mohler is a fucking loser ()
Date: January 13, 2013 09:58AM

Wow, this is just too damn funny.

I'm a dude that used to work with Derek at Glory Days in Burke.

Is Derek a freak?

Yes, Derek is a classic weird freak. He's a guy you don't want to leave around your children. He's very bizarre in personality. That being said, he's also harmless. He's so brain dead that he's just getting by in life. Hell, he works at Glory Days, which hires dead beats like Derek all the time.

Does Derek sell drugs?

Oh hell yea, he sells lots of drugs, at his home in Burke near Glory Days and also at Glory Days. When I worked at Glory Days I bought a little weed from Derek. He sold me some good weed. Jim Rafferty knows that Derek is a stoner who smokes and sells his weed at Glory Days, so all of the previous posts are true.

Is Derek old?

Yea, Derek is an old dude, probably around 40 years old. He's virtually brain dead now and is absolutely dumb as shit. Why Glory Days would have a guy like Derek serving customers is beyond me. I don't understand it now and I didn't understand it when I worked there. Derek, is just gross as shit when you look at him. Period.

All that said, all the shit on this thread about Derek is true but it's old news. Everyone who has ever worked with Derek knows that he's into drugs and that he's a burnt out freak. Just look at the dude and you can tell that the elevator never made it to the top for him. Derek's just a regular stoned out dude in Springfield who doesn't deserve to have a thread written about him and all of the stupid shit that he does in his life.

Oh, yea, I'm not Stacey Hunsburger, either. I don't know who the hell she is but I do know that anyone who has worked with Derek at Glory Days will all, to a person, say that everything written about the dumb mother fucker is true.

Posted by: Derek Mohler is a dumb fuck ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:22PM

I also used to work with Derek and that dumb mother fucker knows not to mess with me.

Derek Mohler is Jim Rafferty's little bitch at Glory Days and everyone knows it. lol

Posted by: Jim Rafferty's Little Bitch ()
Date: January 13, 2013 04:40PM

Derek Mohler really is Jim Rafferty's little bitch! LOL

Posted by: Glory Daze ()
Date: January 13, 2013 05:15PM

Glory Days Grill Doesn't Care About Women Wrote:
> This is how management at the Burke Glory Days
> Grill treats the subject of Derek Mohler sexually
> harassing women who work there.
>
> "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."
>
> Glory Days Grill doesn't care, at all, if they
> have an extremely hostile environment towards
> women in Burke, or in any of their restaurants.

Glory Days doesn't give a shit if any of their employees are fucked up on the job. Glory Days doesn't give a shit about sexual harassment or any kind of harassment at any of their restaurant. When I worked at their Burke location they used to have some dude named Gary Cohen who used to pretend like he gave a shit but he never cracked down on anyone and it was probably because he thought that Jim Rafferty would whip his ass. So all this bullshit about Derek is laughable because everyone who has ever worked with him in the past and everyone who works with him now all know the illegal shit that he does. I agree with what others have written in this thread. It's a joke because Derek Mohler's drug habits are both well known and old news.

Posted by: Rafferty's Little Bitch ()
Date: January 13, 2013 05:55PM

Derek Mohler being Rafferty's little bitch is funny shit because it's true! LOL

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: January 13, 2013 08:08PM

to all those who are disgusted with glory days stories- don't read them. derek mohler was not the one providing the cocaine the night that cute young thang grabbed me between the legs after she snorted. i do recognize the man in the photo as having been there that night and i think i remember him snorting cocaine but not 100% sure. what i do know for sure is that some fat girl kept slapping his forearm whenever he got fresh and he kept staring at the girl with me.

Posted by: derek's got good weed ()
Date: January 13, 2013 08:44PM

i bought some weed from derek tonight. it was easy and it was a decent price. he sold me some really good weed. derek is the only guy i see in burke when i want to get stoned and get good weed.

Posted by: Great Viral Marketing ()
Date: January 14, 2013 08:16AM

This is great viral marketing for Glory Days Grill! It's crazy, but their name gets mentioned more and more on FFXU, and all for free! This has probably driven more people to go to Glory Days than they could have ever planned on! Brilliant!

Posted by: Who Gives A Shit? ()
Date: January 14, 2013 12:09PM

Who gives a shit about some dumb mother fucker like Derek Mohler who smokes weed and sells weed at Glory Days.

Does anybody give a shit about that dumb shit?

Derek Mohler can smoke and sell all the weed he wants at Glory Days and I could give a shit about it.

Posted by: Derek Mohler is a fag ()
Date: January 14, 2013 03:16PM

Derek Mohler is a flaming homosexual who likes to give blow jobs.

The ownership and management of Glory Days Grill doesn't have the fucking balls to make EVERYONE, including Jim Rafferty, do both a piss and blood test for drugs because they would be very surprised to see who's getting high on the job there, besides Derek Mohler.

Posted by: scored weed from derek ()
Date: January 15, 2013 08:38AM

i scored some good weed from derek last night at his place. derek gave me a fair price for his weed and we smoked some before i bought any from him. derek has some really good weed to sell. if anyone is looking for some good smoke in burke and your out go see derek at glory days and he will hook you up.

Posted by: Annonymous ()
Date: January 15, 2013 09:15AM

Can he hook me up with good quality crack? I watched a program about it and it looks like fun to smoke it. Of course I would never end up looking like those losers on the program. Also I would like to try methamphetamine and heroin. Can he get those drugs for me also or at least some extacy?

Date: January 15, 2013 09:41AM

derak can hook u up. derak has all kinds of shit that he sells. he can get u some crack. u gotta go by glory days to see him first and give him a few days to get it.

Posted by: Annonomous ()
Date: January 15, 2013 10:03AM

GOLLY thats good! I am going to look for him tonight. What time is he usually there?

Date: January 15, 2013 10:20AM

u gotta call glory days and find out when derak is working.

Posted by: Annonymous ()
Date: January 15, 2013 10:00PM

Went to glory days had 1 bottled bear didn't see Derek Mohler. whaaa!

Posted by: horsey ()
Date: January 15, 2013 10:16PM

How much does derek sell 8 balls for? And is it good or does he cut it up? The last 8 ball I bought from southeast after a nats game and that shit was good

Date: January 16, 2013 01:56AM

derak sells 8 balls for a buck fifty and not cut either. derak sells good shit.

Posted by: good price for 8 ball ()
Date: January 16, 2013 09:57AM

if derek is selling 8 balls for 150 then that's a very good price.

Posted by: JT9 ()
Date: January 16, 2013 01:08PM

good price for 8 ball Wrote:
> if derek is selling 8 balls for 150 then that's a
> very good price. Thanx dude. Can you please post his cell number so I can call him.

Date: January 16, 2013 01:15PM

i just go to the burke glory days and see derak to buy my shit. that's how derak rolls.

Posted by: JT9 ()
Date: January 16, 2013 01:19PM

derak has some good shit Wrote:
> i just go to the burke glory days and see derak to
> buy my shit. that's how derak rolls.

Is he working tonight and what does he look like. Be as specific as possible, I dont want to approach the wrong dude. Thanx

Posted by: myleg! ()
Date: January 16, 2013 01:21PM

Posted by: DEREK MOHLER IS THE MAN! ()
Date: January 16, 2013 02:41PM

DEREK MOHLER IS THE MAN WHEN I WANT TO GET REALLY FUCKING HIGH AND GET REALLY FUCKING WILD!

I GET GOOD WEED FROM DEREK ALL THE TIME!

DEREK SELLS IT TO ME WHEN I GO TO SEE HIM AT THE BURKE GLORY DAYS!

DEREK MOHLER IS THE MAN TO SEE IN BURKE IF YOU WANT GOOD WEED!

Posted by: John Monte Carlo ()
Date: January 16, 2013 02:44PM

Is this who has typed 90% of the posts on this thread?
Attachments:
sstacy.jpg

Posted by: Who is she? ()
Date: January 16, 2013 02:53PM

John Monte Carlo Wrote:
> Is this who has typed 90% of the posts on this
> thread?

Who is she?

Posted by: HA! caught!! ()
Date: January 16, 2013 03:30PM

If thats Stacy Hunsberger then it is. She is ALOT fatter now though.

Date: January 16, 2013 03:38PM

i still get all my weed from derak.

Posted by: You're right! ()
Date: January 16, 2013 07:18PM

Damn! You're right! I just got some good weed from Derek! He was nervous as hell, but he came through for me, selling me my weed in the men's room at the Burke Glory Days. I just smoked some and it's awesome weed!

Posted by: Glory Days Coke Whore Servers ()
Date: January 16, 2013 08:30PM

Fuck all the stupid bullshit!

We want to hear all the inside bullshit from Glory Days Coke Whore Servers!

We want to hear all the behind the scenes shit that's going down at Glory Days!

Come on, we want to hear it!
Attachments:
GloryDays_2c.jpg
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: Who Gives A Fuck? ()
Date: January 17, 2013 10:40AM

Who really does give a fuck about all the bullshit that goes on at Glory Days Grill? Does anyone? No, I didn't think so! lol As far as Derek Mohler is concerned, if the dude wants to get high and sell his weed, so what? There are probably a shit load of people getting high and selling weed in Burke. It's not that big of a deal. Who really gives a fuck?

Posted by: NEW KID ()
Date: January 17, 2013 09:03PM

Hey fellas, new to area looking for some good shit. Can you tell when does Derek work next.

Posted by: Call Glory Days Grill ()
Date: January 17, 2013 09:08PM

Shit, call Glory Days Grill in Burke!

I'm surprised that their number hasn't been posted yet!

I'm sure they know when Derek is selling his weed at Glory Days. lol

Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112All...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 17

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.