HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 17
Re: Derek Mohler - Known Drug Dealer at Burke Glory Days Grill
Posted by: Cat fight between the coke whore servers at Glory Days! ()
Date: August 29, 2012 08:57PM

Hey everybody! Get down to the Burke Glory Days for a big cat fight between all of their coke whore servers! Get over there early, tonight, for a front row seat! The claws are out and the pussies want to scratch! LOL
Attachments:
3e6257507ba309b50b8e8a5bf54eb9fe_coke-whores.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: August 29, 2012 08:59PM

You all can thank me for coming in and unlocking this thread...

Actually I should be thanking you guys!

I have you now.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:03PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You all can thank me for coming in and unlocking
> this thread...
>
> Actually I should be thanking you guys!
Attachments:
attention-whore.jpg

Posted by: liar ()
Date: August 29, 2012 09:04PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> You all can thank me for coming in and unlocking
> this thread...
>
>

This thread wasn't locked.

Date: August 29, 2012 09:08PM

liar Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You all can thank me for coming in and
> unlocking
> > this thread...
> >
> >
>
>
> This thread wasn't locked.

You're right. It wasnt. My bad.

I have you now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2012 09:10PM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: jwafjasdbfjkasbdfjksdfjk ()
Date: August 29, 2012 09:25PM

I will personally contribute to Derek's legal fund to go after whoever posted this BS. Seriously Derek...get an attorney and have them setup a fund for donations. I imagine that Glory Days ownership doesn't need to be told what to do.

The level of cowardice displayed here is beyond comprehension. Attacking someone anonymously to drag their name down with allegations that cannot possibly be all true is pathetic...and also, fortunately, almost certainly libelous.

Posted by: WeSawHimTonight ()
Date: August 29, 2012 09:44PM

So. Because of all the ruckus on FFU me n the missus decided to go to Glory Days Burke and watch a little Redskins preseason football. She wanted to sit in the bar area so we could watch the game and see "the coke whores". Guess what?? Our server was the dude in the pics. Derek. He had his Sean Taylor Jersey tucked all the way in his shorts like a goofball. The service was top shelf. Attentive and he got it right. Very hard to find around here. So. Hatrers. Disgruntled girlfriend or whoever. If restaurants did not have an employee or two that didn't sling some bud once in a while, then the industrial wheels of America would not turn. Or be completly central American run. Thanks for a good night Glory Days and Derek.

Posted by: bboyffx ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:08PM

Agreed kinda beating down on the guy...ok he may be an under achiever but its not like he hurt or killed anyone, just a burnout, hell the guy is a white americian guy from fairfax. Lets find another person worthy of trashing now.....

Posted by: Who really cares? ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:38PM

WeSawHimTonight Wrote:
> So. Because of all the ruckus on FFU me n the
> missus decided to go to Glory Days Burke and watch
> a little Redskins preseason football. She wanted
> to sit in the bar area so we could watch the game
> and see "the coke whores". Guess what?? Our server
> was the dude in the pics. Derek. He had his Sean
> Taylor Jersey tucked all the way in his shorts
> like a goofball. The service was top shelf.
> Attentive and he got it right. Very hard to find
> around here. So. Hatrers. Disgruntled girlfriend
> or whoever. If restaurants did not have an
> employee or two that didn't sling some bud once in
> a while, then the industrial wheels of America
> would not turn. Or be completly central American
> run. Thanks for a good night Glory Days and Derek.

Hey, I agree, if Derek Mohler wants to smoke a bowl while he's working for Glory days, he should be allowed to. If Derek Mohler wants to sell some weed while he's working at Glory Days, he should be allowed to. It's not like Derek Mohler is an intelligent guy, because clearly from his pictures and what's been posted about him, he's a huge uneducated underachiever, but he's a small-time drug dealer, probably just among people at Glory Days and a few friends who might need a fix, and he should be allowed to do that, too, because that's the American way! I think that Derek Mohler should be able to sell drugs to make a buck if he needs to because these are tough economic times and it's not like the guy is making a million bucks off of being a drug dealer anyway, because, if anything, he's just being an entrepreneur dealing his weed. As for him sexually harassing women who work at Glory Days, that's no big deal because that's just a part of American society, it happens all the time. Sexual harassment at a restaurant is laughable because women love the attention because they can't get it from their boyfriends, husbands or significant others, and they probably asked for it from Derek anyways. Again, who really cares?

Posted by: WeSawHimTonight ()
Date: August 29, 2012 10:59PM

Who really cares? Wrote:
> Hey, I agree, if Derek Mohler wants to smoke a
> bowl while he's working for Glory days, he should
> be allowed to. If Derek Mohler wants to sell some
> weed while he's working at Glory Days, he should
> be allowed to. It's not like Derek Mohler is an
> intelligent guy, because clearly from his pictures
> and what's been posted about him, he's a huge
> uneducated underachiever, but he's a small-time
> drug dealer, probably just among people at Glory
> Days and a few friends who might need a fix, and
> he should be allowed to do that, too, because
> that's the American way! I think that Derek Mohler
> should be able to sell drugs to make a buck if he
> needs to because these are tough economic times
> and it's not like the guy is making a million
> bucks off of being a drug dealer anyway, because,
> if anything, he's just being an entrepreneur
> dealing his weed. As for him sexually harassing
> women who work at Glory Days, that's no big deal
> because that's just a part of American society, it
> happens all the time. Sexual harassment at a
> restaurant is laughable because women love the
> attention because they can't get it from their
> boyfriends, husbands or significant others, and
> they probably asked for it from Derek anyways.
> Again, who really cares?

Exactly. Of course all guys who work in restaurants want to fuck the young hotties around the place. Afterparties, company outings ect. And the girls know it. And throw it around. Its your imagination if everytime a guy you don't like says hi and you think he is hitting on you. And if everyone who sold a little weed on the side got fired, well good luck eating, getting a drink, buying smokes, getting gas and everything else that makes your life liveable. Lets ignore the girl or guys who want to get even for whateverthefuck Glory Days or the server dude did to her. It will go away.

Posted by: Women ask for sexual harassment ()
Date: August 29, 2012 11:18PM

WeSawHimTonight Wrote:
> Who really cares? Wrote:
> > Hey, I agree, if Derek Mohler wants to smoke a
> > bowl while he's working for Glory days, he
> should
> > be allowed to. If Derek Mohler wants to sell
> some
> > weed while he's working at Glory Days, he
> should
> > be allowed to. It's not like Derek Mohler is an
> > intelligent guy, because clearly from his
> pictures
> > and what's been posted about him, he's a huge
> > uneducated underachiever, but he's a small-time
> > drug dealer, probably just among people at
> Glory
> > Days and a few friends who might need a fix,
> and
> > he should be allowed to do that, too, because
> > that's the American way! I think that Derek
> Mohler
> > should be able to sell drugs to make a buck if
> he
> > needs to because these are tough economic times
> > and it's not like the guy is making a million
> > bucks off of being a drug dealer anyway,
> because,
> > if anything, he's just being an entrepreneur
> > dealing his weed. As for him sexually harassing
> > women who work at Glory Days, that's no big
> deal
> > because that's just a part of American society,
> it
> > happens all the time. Sexual harassment at a
> > restaurant is laughable because women love the
> > attention because they can't get it from their
> > boyfriends, husbands or significant others, and
> > they probably asked for it from Derek anyways.
> > Again, who really cares?
>
> Exactly. Of course all guys who work in
> restaurants want to fuck the young hotties around
> the place. Afterparties, company outings ect. And
> the girls know it. And throw it around. Its your
> imagination if everytime a guy you don't like says
> hi and you think he is hitting on you. And if
> everyone who sold a little weed on the side got
> fired, well good luck eating, getting a drink,
> buying smokes, getting gas and everything else
> that makes your life liveable. Lets ignore the
> girl or guys who want to get even for
> whateverthefuck Glory Days or the server dude did
> to her. It will go away.

I agree with everyone with the fact that sexual harassment is no big deal, especially at a restaurant, so if Derek Mohler got a little 'friendly' with some girls who work there, I also agree, they should probably thank him for giving them some attention. Girls love 'sexual harassment', especially in restaurants, so Derek isn't doing anything wrong by saying he'd like to screw a girl or grabbing an ass. It happens in restaurants all the time! LOL I also agree that if the guy wants to smoke weed on the job or sell some weed, it ain't like he's a major drug dealer, because if anything, he looks like he's a small time drug dealer. If anything, Glory Days is getting some good publicity from all of this shit with people going to their Burke restaurant to see Derek. I'm sure everyone who smokes weed will want to drop by to see Derek to say hello and give him some of their weed. Smokers like to share their weed and everyone who reads this should give free weed to Derek when they see him at Glory Days. Smoke up some weed at Glory Days with Derek!
Attachments:
sexual-harassment.jpg

Posted by: sagfsdgsdfgsdfgsdfg ()
Date: August 29, 2012 11:48PM

You are beyond pathetic...literally. You are deranged...and I mean that, again, literally.

You need immediate care by mental health professionals. Not therapy with a simple therapist. I am referring to several times a week visits with a licensed psychiatrist who can prescribe medication. Frankly, you should probably be held under 24 x 7 observation until someone (or some team of medical professionals) determines what is wrong with you...and how to medicate it away.

Seriously. I am not troll baiting. You need help. No need to believe me. I imagine the folks in your life have already noticed...at least those who you have not driven away.

I suggest staying away from sharp objects...and places where people gather.

Posted by: Give Derek some free weed! ()
Date: August 30, 2012 12:08AM

Hey everybody! Seriously, let's all give free weed to Derek! It's the right thing to do! Go by the Burke Glory Days and give Derek some weed when you see him! I'm a toker and I think that there are a lot of other tokers who would agree with me and we should all go to the Burke Glory Days with some extra weed to give to Derek! SUPPORT DEREK'S RIGHT TO SMOKE WEED ON THE JOB!
Attachments:
0_61_320x240_smoking_joint-thumb-320x240.jpeg

Posted by: free weed for derek ()
Date: August 30, 2012 01:28AM

i'm with the idea of all of us who smoke weed to go to glory days in burke and have a big 'smoke in' with derek. who's up for that idea? let's all show our support for the dude, bring him some weed, and let him know that we have his back! screw glory days if they won't let him smoke his weed on the job! and if derek's also sellin, i aint tellin! who's with me?
Attachments:
marijuana.jpg

Date: August 31, 2012 08:21AM

Open tjread

I have you now.

Posted by: Ex GDG employee ()
Date: August 31, 2012 10:17PM

One truth is Derek Mohler is the biggest piece of shit person I've ever met.

Posted by: Customer ()
Date: August 31, 2012 11:41PM

Dont care what the guy does or if its true or not. My family and I have a had him as a waiter before and he is a very nice guy, good service and good to talk to. So get off this dudes dick.

Was There Today
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: September 03, 2012 08:06PM

My family had lunch at Glory Days today.

I'll be the first to admit that I've had some "less than wonderful" experiences there in the past, but they seem to have stepped up their game since the last time I visited. And let's face it, their "$5.50 burger Monday" (a happy surprise) is hard to beat around here in a sit-down restaurant, and it's always nice when the staff actually understands what "gluten free" means.

For what it's worth, the staff is aware of these posts. You might as well stop now because none of this is being taken seriously by any of them. Actually, it's quite the opposite: they're laughing at the "troll site" and the dedication of an irate "ex".

So, say what you want. The food was good, the service was great, and Derek's employment is likely to outlast this thread, unless he chooses otherwise.

Bravo to Glory Days management for putting their own assessment of a valued employee above a bunch of anonymous slander.

Posted by: Laaaughing ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:45PM

This site makes me glad that my single days were back in the 80s. Back then, if you broke up with a girl, there was no internet for her to smear you.

Glory Days in Burke is eh. The food's not bad; too much salt on everything. The beer list is eh; no effort being put into having some interesting beers on tap. Generally, the service is OK, but I've never tried to buy any marijuana there . . .

Posted by: Glorious ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:52PM

You want to up your business, change your name to Glory Hole Days and the coke whores working behind the wall.

Posted by: thatswhy ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:58AM

We go there because of the pretty girls that work there. Who givsafuck what they do when they ain't working. Get my wings and beer, and look good doin it.

Posted by: i remember the days ()
Date: September 14, 2012 05:15AM

so the real question is... does this guy have good shit or not?

Posted by: derek has good shit ()
Date: September 16, 2012 01:53AM

derek mohler is a cool dude who always has good shit. i have bought lots of weed from derek. hell, i've even smoked weed with derek behind glory days, many nights. everybody that knows derek knows that he always sells the best weed and that he's always high. derek is a cool dude who makes some money on the side selling weed. what's the big deal with that? i buy weed from derek at his house, but i have also bought weed at glory days too.

Posted by: Who cares about Derek Mohler? ()
Date: September 17, 2012 01:51AM

I don't care who Derek Mohler is and I don't care if he smokes and sells weed at Glory Days. Who gives a fuck?

The girls that work at Glory Days are all stoned skanks and they do look like coke whores. They're so fucking stupid that they can't get a job anywhere else but at Glory Days serving their shitty food. When you walk into Glory Days you think you just busted a convention of child molesters!

Nobody goes to that shit hole in Burke anymore. Glory Days has shitty food and shitty service.

Glory Days blows!

Posted by: thumper ()
Date: September 17, 2012 02:06AM

Love it. Went there today for football due to this thread. The whole thing is probably just a stunt for business. We couldn't buy weed though. Not on the menu. But the server chicks were hot enough.

Posted by: the hungry dude ()
Date: September 17, 2012 02:13AM

yea, i was at glory days too and it was fucking packed. we got there early and drank beer and ate burgers and wings and we got loud. we all liked the food that we got but our server was really fucking lame. he acted like he was clueless. we didn't tip the dumb fuck too much. lol i agree, if this is a publicity stunt for glory days it's working. now everybody is talking about glory days. smart move on their part if this is a stunt for them to get more business. the server chicks at glory days weren't hot thumper. you must not get out a lot. lol

Posted by: Derek is a total lame punk ass ()
Date: September 17, 2012 04:47PM

Derek Mohler is like Jim Rafferty's illegitimate son. I worked at Glory Days in Burke years ago and Derek Mohler was a total lame ass back then. The dude was always looking like he needed to be hosed off, smelled like BO and pot, both at the same time, and he looked like he always slept in his uniform shirt. Derek messed with me just one time. I told that little mother fucker that if he ever fucked with me again that I would take him out and whip his ass good and that little fucking punk shut the fuck up every time he saw me. He knew not to fuck with me too. If I worked at Glory Days right now I would easily rearrange his shitty attitude. Derek is a total dumb fuck though and that's why Rafferty feels sorry for him. Rafferty has a soft spot for dumb mother fuckers like Derek. Derek is Rafferty's son, that's why he keeps that lame old tired assed mother fucker stoned dope head at Glory Days.

Posted by: Lee High School ()
Date: September 17, 2012 05:09PM

I went to Lee High School with Derek and the fucker was always stoned. Derek used to smoke pot in the parking lot at Lee, or he'd 'walk' down to Franconia and back with a joint in his hand, get high, and come back to class blazed. LOL He's a pussy too. Anyone can kick that dude's ass. He used to get his ass kicked all the time at Lee. I'm guessing that Derek probably still gets his ass kicked all the time now with all this crazy shit that he's been doing. LOL

Posted by: Rafferty's son! LOL ()
Date: September 17, 2012 10:23PM

If it's true, that the Derek is Jim Rafferty's illegitimate son, that's a riot! Now I agree, no wonder he's been there so long without Rafferty firing him. He can't fire his own son! LOL

Posted by: WTFDUDE ()
Date: September 18, 2012 03:22AM

So. Lets get this straight. Dude smoked some weed inbetween classes in high school, sells a little weed on the side and works at the local restaurant. THATS IS A DESCRIPTION OF ONE FOURTH OF OUR NATIONS POPULATION. Get over it Douche Bag.

Posted by: WTFDUDE? ()
Date: September 18, 2012 05:08AM

WTFDUDE Wrote:
> So. Lets get this straight. Dude smoked some weed
> inbetween classes in high school, sells a little
> weed on the side and works at the local
> restaurant. THATS IS A DESCRIPTION OF ONE FOURTH
> OF OUR NATIONS POPULATION. Get over it Douche Bag.

If Derek Mohler's selling a lot of weed out of glory days, is it legal for the dude to sell his shit out of an established legit restaurant? Have you bought weed from him? Sounds like you have. LOL

Posted by: WTF WTFDUDE ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:02PM

..." is it legal for the dude to sell his shit out of an established legit restaurant?"

No it's not, but if you sell out of some non-established illegitimate restaurant I hear that is within the constraints of the law.

On another note - Most of the people I kow that smoked a lot of weed in high school quit smoking after college. The people I know that didn't start smoking until college still smoke now. Just an observation but I'm cuirious to know if that holds true for other people that know pot smokers.

Posted by: trying to be Heather's daddy. ()
Date: September 18, 2012 06:50PM

Heather W. Wrote:you need a good licking little girl,mmmmmmm come to daddy and I'll take your mind off these things,perky tit's.
> You guys all think it's funny that Derek Mohler
> sells drugs to Lake Braddock High School students?
> Is that really funny?
>
> I know a lot of people at LB who have told me that
> they buy drugs from Derek at Glory Days Grill and
> from his house.
>
> So, tell me, if it's really all that funny that
> Derek is selling drugs to underage students at
> Lake Braddock. Seriously. Is it?
>
> I want to know who thinks that is funny.

Posted by: her goods are foul... ()
Date: September 18, 2012 07:16PM

I know Stacy no joke that thing between her legs is foul,it was one time and one time only.When I stopped at the gas station bathroom to take a leak,when I pulled out my package the oder rolled out with it.I washed up in the sink.Girl didn't your mama ever teach you to douch?

Posted by: Glory Days sucks ()
Date: September 19, 2012 01:01PM

Glory Days absolutely sucks. It used to be a good place to go to in Burke, but then when Jim Rafferty started not to be around, the place all went to hell. Jim Rafferty is the owner at Glory Days and when he's at the restaurant his employees act completely different, they're rude to customers, poor service, etc. Jim is very loud and he yells and curses a lot but as a customer I always knew that when he was shouting that he was in complete control of the place. I'll admit, I quit going to Glory Days after I didn't see Jim as much. That's when I started to notice that the service was slipping, and the food was slipping, and people started to talk about Glory Days going down hill. That's when I quit going to Glory Days. I don't know who Derek Mohler is, but I would definitely bring my family back to Glory Days if Jim Rafferty ever came back to Burke. Jim is a good guy and was sorry to see him not to be around Glory Days so much anymore.

Posted by: You suck ()
Date: September 19, 2012 01:18PM

Jim is not the "owner" as you state. I don't go in there much anymore but I believe he is the general manager for this region. He may be a partner as well but he is certainly not the "owner", there are multiple owners and their names have been listed in previous posts, please try to keep up.

Posted by: Glory Days sucks ()
Date: September 19, 2012 04:22PM

You suck Wrote:
> Jim is not the "owner" as you state. I don't go
> in there much anymore but I believe he is the
> general manager for this region. He may be a
> partner as well but he is certainly not the
> "owner", there are multiple owners and their names
> have been listed in previous posts, please try to
> keep up.

You are correct. I went online to check it out and for some reason my wife and I always thought that Jim Rafferty was one of the owners. As I mentioned, when we didn't see Jim around at Glory Days, we started to notice that the place was getting pretty raggedy. It was a very tight ship with Jim on the scene there because he was right on top of everything, making sure that there was always good service and good food. Once Jim started not showing up as much, we noticed that servers were more lackadaisical and the place just seemed to be more 'run down'. So when Jim Rafferty quit coming to Glory Days as much as he used to, we quit coming to Burke. I know of a lot of our friends who quit going to Glory Days too all because Jim wasn't there like he used to be. Jim's a good man and he runs Glory Days like he's one of the owners and he should be at the restaurant more to help turn the place around to make it like it used to be, years ago, with really good food and great service.

Posted by: Terrible Service at Glory Days ()
Date: September 19, 2012 04:40PM

My husband and I love Glory Days, but we quit going to their Burke location because of the absolutely atrocious service that we continuously received from their inept and untrained servers. The food at Glory Days is great, and Glory Days has a fun and casual atmosphere too, but when the servers kept screwing up our orders, one server after another, we said that enough was enough, so we quit going to Burke and now we're regulars at the Glory Days in Lorton. The last idiot server that we had at the Glory Days in Burke, I believe her name was Jennie or Jannie, tall skinny blonde woman. If you go to Glory Days in Burke, avoid Jennie or Jannie like the plague. She is a complete idiot. She couldn't get our order right to save her life. We knew she was screwing up because other tables near us were also having problems with her. Jennie or Jannie kept on blaming all of the problems on the kitchen, but we noticed that other servers near us weren't having the implosion of problems that she was having. Then when we got our bill and found out that she royally screwed that up, we confronted her and she just played dumb and ignored us for a long time. A nice man named Nelson, one of the managers at Glory Days, came by our table and we told him about our problems and he came back and said that we didn't owe him any money and he profusely apologized for Jennie or Jannie screwing up our dinner. Even so, we're now we're hooked on the good food and great service that we now get at the Glory Days in Lorton. We won't go back to the Glory Days in Burke because of Jennie or Jannie and her dreadfully poor service and unprofessionalism.

Posted by: I fuckin love Glory Days wings! ()
Date: September 19, 2012 04:56PM

I fuckin love Glory Days wings! They are the fuckin bomb! I get their wings with the glory sauce and I'm in fuckin heaven! I read about all the fuckin problems that Glory Days has with their servers but they're just dumb fuckin girls who like to get high and party and have a good time with you and they all like to fuck. They don't have a fuckin college education and you can fuckin tell. You can go to Glory Days, get awesome fuckin wings and burgers, get laid with one of their airhead girls who serve you, and you've got it fuckin made. If you cant get laid at Glory Days you cant get fuckin laid! LOL

Posted by: I think her name is Jennie ()
Date: September 19, 2012 10:13PM

Terrible Service at Glory Days Wrote:
> My husband and I love Glory Days, but we quit
> going to their Burke location because of the
> absolutely atrocious service that we continuously
> received from their inept and untrained servers.
> The food at Glory Days is great, and Glory Days
> has a fun and casual atmosphere too, but when the
> servers kept screwing up our orders, one server
> after another, we said that enough was enough, so
> we quit going to Burke and now we're regulars at
> the Glory Days in Lorton. The last idiot server
> that we had at the Glory Days in Burke, I believe
> her name was Jennie or Jannie, tall skinny blonde
> woman. If you go to Glory Days in Burke, avoid
> Jennie or Jannie like the plague. She is a
> complete idiot. She couldn't get our order right
> to save her life. We knew she was screwing up
> because other tables near us were also having
> problems with her. Jennie or Jannie kept on
> blaming all of the problems on the kitchen, but we
> noticed that other servers near us weren't having
> the implosion of problems that she was having.
> Then when we got our bill and found out that she
> royally screwed that up, we confronted her and she
> just played dumb and ignored us for a long time. A
> nice man named Nelson, one of the managers at
> Glory Days, came by our table and we told him
> about our problems and he came back and said that
> we didn't owe him any money and he profusely
> apologized for Jennie or Jannie screwing up our
> dinner. Even so, we're now we're hooked on the
> good food and great service that we now get at the
> Glory Days in Lorton. We won't go back to the
> Glory Days in Burke because of Jennie or Jannie
> and her dreadfully poor service and
> unprofessionalism.

I'm pretty sure her name is Jennie and she must be sucking somebody's dick at Glory Days because I've been with a group of friends at the restaurant and we had her and she's a fucking idiot. She couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted her with 'c-a'. She also fucked up our order so bad that we were howling. We couldn't stop laughing at her. Jennie is a complete dumb ass. I would agree, the food at Glory Days is great, but dumb fucking servers like Jennie just make the whole trip to their restaurant a lot of laughs if she's waiting on you. I think the next time we all go to Glory Days I'm going to suggest that we get Jennie just so we can be entertained by how much she fucks up! Jennie's a typical Burke loser who is dumb as a box of rocks but probably only works at Glory Days because she lost her job at McDonald's on the other side of the parking lot.

Posted by: I know Jennie! Wow! LOL ()
Date: September 19, 2012 10:41PM

I think her name is Jennie Wrote:
> Terrible Service at Glory Days Wrote:
> -----
> > My husband and I love Glory Days, but we quit
> > going to their Burke location because of the
> > absolutely atrocious service that we
> continuously
> > received from their inept and untrained
> servers.
> > The food at Glory Days is great, and Glory Days
> > has a fun and casual atmosphere too, but when
> the
> > servers kept screwing up our orders, one server
> > after another, we said that enough was enough,
> so
> > we quit going to Burke and now we're regulars
> at
> > the Glory Days in Lorton. The last idiot server
> > that we had at the Glory Days in Burke, I
> believe
> > her name was Jennie or Jannie, tall skinny
> blonde
> > woman. If you go to Glory Days in Burke, avoid
> > Jennie or Jannie like the plague. She is a
> > complete idiot. She couldn't get our order
> right
> > to save her life. We knew she was screwing up
> > because other tables near us were also having
> > problems with her. Jennie or Jannie kept on
> > blaming all of the problems on the kitchen, but
> we
> > noticed that other servers near us weren't
> having
> > the implosion of problems that she was having.
> > Then when we got our bill and found out that
> she
> > royally screwed that up, we confronted her and
> she
> > just played dumb and ignored us for a long time.
> A
> > nice man named Nelson, one of the managers at
> > Glory Days, came by our table and we told him
> > about our problems and he came back and said
> that
> > we didn't owe him any money and he profusely
> > apologized for Jennie or Jannie screwing up our
> > dinner. Even so, we're now we're hooked on the
> > good food and great service that we now get at
> the
> > Glory Days in Lorton. We won't go back to the
> > Glory Days in Burke because of Jennie or Jannie
> > and her dreadfully poor service and
> > unprofessionalism.
>
> I'm pretty sure her name is Jennie and she must be
> sucking somebody's dick at Glory Days because I've
> been with a group of friends at the restaurant and
> we had her and she's a fucking idiot. She couldn't
> spell 'cat' if you spotted her with 'c-a'. She
> also fucked up our order so bad that we were
> howling. We couldn't stop laughing at her. Jennie
> is a complete dumb ass. I would agree, the food at
> Glory Days is great, but dumb fucking servers like
> Jennie just make the whole trip to their
> restaurant a lot of laughs if she's waiting on
> you. I think the next time we all go to Glory Days
> I'm going to suggest that we get Jennie just so we
> can be entertained by how much she fucks up!
> Jennie's a typical Burke loser who is dumb as a
> box of rocks but probably only works at Glory Days
> because she lost her job at McDonald's on the
> other side of the parking lot.

Wow, I know Jennie. She's a total skank. When she's working at Glory Days the collective intelligence level of all of their servers is down by 100 percent. Dude, you're right, Jennie is a total dumb ass. She's one of the reasons that the service at Glory Days sucks so bad. Seriously, Jennie is a bitch who must have taken the short bus to school. She must be giving really awesome blow jobs to Jim Rafferty back in his office to keep her shitty job! LOL

Posted by: Derek Mohler serves food at Glory Days? ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:30AM

Wow!

I accidentally, by chance, met up with a current Glory Days grill employee, who's a server, and she told me things about Derek Mohler in Burke which absolutely shocked the hell out of me.

I guess this girl had just got off of her shift at Glory Days because she was wearing one of their uniform shirts. She told me that everyone at Glory Days knows about this thread on Fairfax Underground, and they laugh at the postings about Derek, of which she said some were absolutely true, and some were sort of true but a bit over the top.

She told me she was personally pissed off at the comments on this thread about female servers who work at Glory Days as being coke whores, or being idiots, and that she works hard for all of her customers to give them great service.

She told me of some of the absolute gross stuff Derek's done with food back in the kitchen, before it's served to customers, which was pretty bad, mainly with pot.

She also laughed and said that Glory Days will never give Derek a piss test, and he knows it, and that if they ever conducted a professional lie detector test, where Derek was wired up to answer questions about smoking or selling weed, that he would miserably fail it.

At the end of the conversation she laughed and said that Derek was just "some old dick", her term, who has been an asshole to her and other girls who work there.

And Derek Mohler is allowed to serve food at Glory Days?

Posted by: theyre all coke whores at glory days! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:46AM

I don't care what nobody says, the girls who work at servers are coke whores! LOL When you get waited on by any of them they act all high and shit, like theyre really fucked up. A lot of those girls like to give up the pussy for money because some of them are single moms and need the extra bucks. They'll give you hand jobs and suck your cock in your car in the parking lot for cash. That's been going on for years at Glory Days. Not all the server girls do it, but most will give you sex for cash. Like I said some are single moms and they need money for diapers, baby formula and shit. I've been going to Glory Days for years and their beer is cold and food is always good so I don't know what the bitch is about that. Yea the service sucks but that's just Glory Days and you gotta put up with it. You know you're going to get a dumb ass to wait on you. we all know Derek. Hes a weird guy who is not too bright but he's never fucked up our orders.
Attachments:
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: Can you serve food if you have AIDS? ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:55AM

Lighten Up On Derek Mohler Wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> Lighten up on Derek Mohler.
>
> I heard from pretty reliable sources that the dude
> is HIV positive and might have the onset of AIDS.
>
> You can joke all you want about Derek, but if he's
> HIV positive and might be getting AIDS, maybe
> people should just leave the dude alone.
>
> And the fact that Derek sells drugs at Glory Days
> is nothing fucking new. The dude's been doing it
> for years. Let the dude have his peace.

If this guy has AIDS and is working at Glory Days serving customers, wouldn't they be in a serious violation of some sort of Fairfax County health regulation about people with AIDS serving food?

Does he wear special gloves or some kind of protection so that his skin doesn't come into personal contact with any of the food being served?

If he does have AIDS I feel sorry for him but I just wonder if he's still legal to serve food at Glory Days. I wouldn't want him serving me food with him having AIDS.

Posted by: Is there a law on the books? ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:00AM

Can you serve food if you have AIDS? Wrote:
> Lighten Up On Derek Mohler Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey everybody,
> >
> > Lighten up on Derek Mohler.
> >
> > I heard from pretty reliable sources that the
> dude
> > is HIV positive and might have the onset of
> AIDS.
> >
> > You can joke all you want about Derek, but if
> he's
> > HIV positive and might be getting AIDS, maybe
> > people should just leave the dude alone.
> >
> > And the fact that Derek sells drugs at Glory
> Days
> > is nothing fucking new. The dude's been doing
> it
> > for years. Let the dude have his peace.
>
> If this guy has AIDS and is working at Glory Days
> serving customers, wouldn't they be in a serious
> violation of some sort of Fairfax County health
> regulation about people with AIDS serving food?
>
> Does he wear special gloves or some kind of
> protection so that his skin doesn't come into
> personal contact with any of the food being
> served?
>
> If he does have AIDS I feel sorry for him but I
> just wonder if he's still legal to serve food at
> Glory Days. I wouldn't want him serving me food
> with him having AIDS.

Does Fairfax County have a law or regulation regarding people with AIDS serving food in restaurants like Glory Days?

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:11PM

I saw him sucking Scott Lehman off there once.

Posted by: Mohler gives Rafferty blow jobs all the time ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:29PM

We know that Derek Mohler gives Jim Rafferty blow jobs all the time at Glory Days, and that Derek swallows.

Plus, if Jim gets really horny, Derek will lube up his own ass in the kitchen so Rafferty can butt fuck him hard and rape Derek's ass.

That shit is all old news if you are from Burke. We already know all that shit.

Posted by: Glory Days sucks BIG TIME ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:54PM

I hate Glory Days Grill.

Their food sucks BIG TIME! None of what they serve is healthy.

Their servers are all dumb asses who couldn't get a job at 7-11.

People already get the drift that Derek Mohler smokes a lot of weed and sells a lot of weed at Glory Days so who fucking cares.

If Derek has AIDS he shouldn't be serving food at Glory Days either.

Posted by: This is all something new? ()
Date: September 20, 2012 01:38PM

The fact that Glory Days 'sucks' isn't news.

Glory Days doesn't serve fresh food, they are about one step up from McDonald's, and McDonald's is a lot cheaper.

As far as their restaurant in Burke goes, it was much more popular in the past, but not as many people go there anymore, for various reasons, like the economy, which has affected many other restaurants. Glory Days has never had great service, so this all is nothing new, and, as I've mentioned, their unhealthy food is terrible.

My husband and I were once sat at one of Derek Mohler's tables a few years ago when we went to the Glory Days in Burke and we asked to be sat at another table with another server. Derek had pus oozing out from one of his zits and it was just gross. I'm guessing he didn't even know about it. It was so gross!

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: September 20, 2012 01:40PM

That wasn't puss. Jim nutted on his face in the back before he came to your table.

Posted by: Lol At Stacy Hunsberger ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:20PM

STACY HUNSBERGER, the police have been notified and a lawyer has been obtained. We have the i.p. addresses you have typed from and they all matched. Keep posting you are just giving up more evidence that you are friggin nuts. Once Derek turned you down all this bull shit started. First he alledgedlly stabbed you (WHICH YOU RECANTED) then all this bullshit on Fairfax Underground started. Well, the police have seen this;and I know for a fact they called you and told you to stop. Glory Days IS NOT Keiths Driving School. We will fight and see you in Court. So while you keep posting under different screen names; we will be keeping track. STACY HUNSBERGER you are an insane,fat,unattractive pill head and we are all laughing at this thread and how pathetic you are.Its pretty funny that Derek Mohler has worked there for years and still has families coming in and asking for him to serve them. He has NEVER recieved one complaint about anything.

Posted by: The Coke Whore Servers at Glory Days Grill are pissed off! LOL ()
Date: September 20, 2012 03:31PM

WOO-HOO!

The Coke Whore servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke got the fur flying today!

The cats are out to pounce on this Stacy chick and it's getting nasty!

Let's see what we've got here about Glory Days Grill in Burke...

1. Derek Mohler selling and smoking pot at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

2. Derek Mohler has AIDS.

3. Derek Mohler has been sexually harassing female (maybe male) servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

4. Jim Rafferty yells, screams and curses at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

5. The service at Glory Days Grill in Burke sucks.

6. The food at Glory Days Grill in Burke sucks.

7. The servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke are all coke whores.

8. Derek Mohler sucks Jim Rafferty's cock at Glory Days Grill in Burke.

9. The servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke all have sex with customers in their cars for extra cash.

10. Some girl named Stacy Hunsberger is now taking all the shit from the coke whore servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke. Now the shit gets flying between the Glory Days Grill employees! This is going to get better! LOL

What kind of a fucked up three-ringed circus is Jim Rafferty running at Glory Days Grill in Burke?

The girls that Jim Rafferty hires for servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke look like the carnival just went out of business in their parking lot and he hired all of the skanky freaks. The servers at Glory Days Grill in Burke do all look like they are coke whores!

And for all of you loser foamers, I used the term, 'Glory Days Grill in Burke' fifteen times!

Glory Days Grill in Burke (16 times, oops!) is a fucking shit hole! LOL
Attachments:
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: Glory Days Grill is entertaining! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 04:16PM

One thing I'll say for sure is that when Glory Days Grill employees start going after each other, it gets wild, shitty, dirty, nasty, ugly, and it is very entertaining! LOL
Attachments:
Coke-whores-classy-tshirt-300x300.jpg

Posted by: It's Glory DAZE Grill ()
Date: September 20, 2012 04:36PM

All of this stupid shit between Glory DAZE Grill employees is pretty funny!

Now, every time I go to a Glory DAZE Grill I'm going to be thinking of all of their female servers as coke whores! LOL

I always wondered why all of the female servers at Glory DAZE Grill had their noses all red and flared up.

Now we know! LOL

Come on bitches!

Start throwing shit on each other even more!

We want to hear about all the nasty inside shit that's going on at Glory DAZE Grill! LOL

If you're gonna get shitty on FFXU, get even more shittier with each other and REALLY let each other have it! LOL
Attachments:
coke-whore-brigade_design.png

Posted by: I work at Glory Days! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 04:56PM

I work at the Glory Days in Burke, I'm a girl and I resent being called a coke whore!

Whoever has it in for Derek Mohler, we get it. We all know about this whole fucking thing that's been going on for weeks now.

Yes, Derek Mohler is an asshole, but he's also a total dumb fuck who doesn't deserve this kind of attention. He really doesn't. If he was some big drug dealer, do you think the fucking loser would be working at Glory Days? Seriously, think about it. If he does sell any pot it's probably not much anyways.

I'm just pissed that I'm being called a coke whore and me and the other girls at Glory Days are pissed off that Derek Mohler is making all of us look bad!

WTF? If you think we're all coke whores at Glory Days you can go fuck yourselves you god damned stupid lame mother fuckers!

YOU ALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Posted by: Lol at Stacy ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:03PM

Keep typing STACY HUNSBERGER just keep typing.....

Date: September 20, 2012 05:07PM

I'm not Stacy Hunsberger, you fucking idiot!

When's the last time Stacy worked at Burke?

Who the hell knows?

I haven't seen her in a long time!

You're probably Derek!

If it's you, Derek, you're the dumb fucker who brought all this shit on us!

FUCK YOU!

Date: September 20, 2012 05:25PM

Ooookay Stacy......

Posted by: I also work at Glory Days ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:29PM

I'm a girl who works at Glory Days and I'm tired of all this shit!

I agree, Stacy Hunsburger hasn't been to work in a while either. How the fuck did Stacy get dragged into this bullshit about Derek?

All this shit about Derek is really fucked up. He's a dick!

I'm not a coke whore but if you think that all of us at Glory Days are well then you can go fuck off!

Derek has and still is embarrassing us at Glory Days too so every day he's there at the restaurant it will only get worse.

Date: September 20, 2012 05:41PM

So you are trying to tell me that you currently work at Glory Days and are not aware already?!?! Thats laughable and proves that all this is coming from YOU STACY HUNSBERGER!!! lol

Posted by: I also work at Glory Days ()
Date: September 20, 2012 05:54PM

Lol at Stacy Wrote:
> So you are trying to tell me that you currently
> work at Glory Days and are not aware already?!?!
> Thats laughable and proves that all this is coming
> from YOU STACY HUNSBERGER!!! lol

Listen up Derek, you've royally fucked up the reputation of Glory Days!

I do work at Glory Days now and I'm not Stacy Hunsburger, asshole!

You just can't take all of the shit you fucking dick head!

EVERYBODY AT GLORY DAYS IS WELL AWARE OF ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT YOU HAVE BROUGHT ON US DEREK! FUCK YOU TOO!

I hope it's true that you have AIDS! You deserve to get AIDS!

Customers are even talking about all of this bullshit!

You're an asshole!

Date: September 20, 2012 05:56PM

Did I strike a nerve Stacy? Us girls at Glory Days are still laughing at you and still love Derek. Keep it going you are quite entertaining.

Date: September 20, 2012 06:00PM

This has got to be Jennie doing all this stupid bullshit.

No, I'm not Stacy, and yes, I have to work with you and your fucked up attitude.

Are you on drugs all the time?

If you cross me at work I'll floor your ass in the kitchen!

Posted by: The Glory Days bitches are pissed off! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 06:11PM

Come on you coke whore bitches! Get all shitty and nasty with each other!

Let's hear you really trash each other so we get to hear all the fucked up nasty behind the scenes shit at Glory Days that customers don't get to hear!

We all want to hear you Glory Days bitches get nasty with each other!

The owners at Glory Days have to be loving all of this crazy shit!

The owners at Glory Days probably sent out a memo to all of their employees telling them to rip the shit out of each other online! lol

Date: September 20, 2012 06:12PM

Lol Okay.

Posted by: You gotta love the Glory Days Coke Whore Servers! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 06:18PM

You gotta love the Glory Days coke whore servers on this thread!

I know I do!

They are now getting nasty with each other and the claws are coming out!

It's great to see all of this hatred and hostility that's built up inside a restaurant like Glory Days Grill in Burke now come to the light of day!

I'm going to get another beer and grab me a sandwich and then come back later to see how the Glory Days coke whores are tearing each other up on FFXU! LOL
Attachments:
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: hahahaha ()
Date: September 20, 2012 06:38PM

Lol At Stacy Hunsberger Wrote:
>

Glory Days IS NOT Keiths Driving School.

This is the funniest thing ever! Creepy Keith only sexually harassed female student drivers, but at least he never sold drugs! lol

Date: September 20, 2012 07:06PM

How would you know that unless you were STASY HUNSBERGER? im noticing a trend! Lol

Date: September 20, 2012 07:27PM

Come on Glory Days coke whore server bitches!

Let's get REALLY fucking nasty and so personal that it hurts, right here, on FFXU!

Get out your fucking claws and let's have a dirty nasty Glory Days grill cat fight!

Everybody in Burke wants to read about all the nasty shit going on at Glory Days!

Let your hostility and frustrations out on each other and get ugly!

We want to see it! We want to read it! We want to hear it!

We want to see Glory Days build a big fight ring inside the restaurant where you can fight it out with each other! I'll make a reservation to see those fights! There would be blood all over the place in Glory Days!

Go Glory Days coke whore servers, go!
Attachments:
pic_make_your_reservations.png

Posted by: Come on bitches! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:36PM

I agree, come on all of you flaming cunts who work at Glory Days!

We want to hear all the dirty nasty inside shit about the restaurant in Burke!

Inquiring minds want to know!

We want Glory Days Grill coke whore servers to give it to each other and get ripping fucking mad at each other!

It's funny as shit to have the Glory Days coke whore servers all become the total bleeding cunts that they are and get pissed off on FFXU!

We want to hear from all of you dumb asses!

We want to hear shit about Derek, about Jim Rafferty, about the cleanliness of the restaurant in Burke, and all of the nasty shit too!

Don't be shy, bitches!

We want to hear YOUR 'Glory story'!
Attachments:
Glory_Stories_Specials.png

Posted by: we want to hear all the shit! ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:11PM

i want to hear all the really nasty shit about the glory days grill in burke.

if there's a fight going on with the servers, let's hear it!

don't hold back anyone!

if you got a bitch or complaint, people want to read about what's going on with glory days grill, right here, right now, damn it!

Posted by: For Tonight's Main Fight at Glory Days Grill... ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:29PM

Ladies and gentleman... for tonight's main event, we've got the Glory Days coke whore servers fighting it out, 'Battle Royale', at Glory Days Grill in Burke!

Grab a front row seat as the server that waits on you will be wondering if you think she's a coke whore too!

There's bound to be a big cat fight at the Glory Days Grill in Burke and you don't want to miss it!

Grab yourself a seat early, get a cold one, and watch the Glory Days coke whore servers scratch each other's eyes out!

It's going to continue to get funny as hell, so get ready for the bitches to continue to fight it out with each other!
Attachments:
001.JPG.scaled1000.jpg

Posted by: dereks ex bf ()
Date: September 20, 2012 08:55PM

as one of dereks ex bfs i can personaly adhere to the fact that he does not have aids! he is infected with the HIV strain however with medicine he has been doormat for over a year it has not progressed into full blown aids at this point. he is a wonderful man, full of energy and spontinaity. im shocked to find people gay bashing him online, hes gone through enough lately with the death of this dog and the sexual assault convinction in clarke county he picked up a few months ago. that was the last straw for me, knowing somebody i loved so dearly would attempt to rape the great grandfather of my best friend alex was about all i could handle from him. i didnt mind supporting him or anything i just couldnt deal with the cheating and alegations of rape he was facing everyday. i was even going to buy derek a persian unicorn from narnia, butt he fucked up, literarly, he buttfucked the wrong nigguh this time. woof woof woof wooof woof. i love cows and pigs but never spaghetti.!

Posted by: Derek Mohler busted for smoking weed ()
Date: September 20, 2012 09:37PM

This picture has already been posted, but Derek Mohler is clearly using what's called a 'one timer' to smoke some weed.

Both Derek and the girl on the left (who looks like she's probably 15) are clearly stoned.

Derek Mohler is a great poster child for Glory Days Grill in Burke.

Wow, every pot head in Burke probably comes to see Derek at Glory Days Grill now! LOL
Attachments:
l (1) (1).jpg

Posted by: i'm just so pee ohed at my bf derek ()
Date: September 20, 2012 09:47PM

i am just so pee ohed at my bf derek.

he's been cheating on me with giving his boss, jim rafferty, blow jobs when he should have been giving me the blow jobs instead.

every time derek comes home and i want a lil sumpin-sumpin, derek tells me that his mouth is too tired. wtf? derek's mouth is too tired? then i figure that jim rafferty has been raping my bf derek's mouth all over again.

i'm just so tired of my bf derek cheating on me because in our relationship i'm the man and he's the bitch, but now he's jim rafferty's bitch, along with probably some other guys that derek lines up for him to suck their cock after he gets totally wasted stoned at glory days.

i'm just so disappointed in my bf derek cheating on me! i've also been able to tell because his butt hole is always HUGE too when he comes home, meaning, that jimbo rafferty has been fucking my bf derek up his ass too.

derek and i are going to have to have a heart to heart talk to find out if he still loves me or if he's falling in love with jim rafferty at the glory days grill in burke.

i'm about ready to through all of my bf derek's clothes, bags of weed, and other stuff out on the curb!

it will teach that little huzzie not to cheat on me! :-P
Attachments:
l (1).jpg

Posted by: A fellow restauranteur ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:25PM

I'm a fellow restauranteur and I wouldn't want this kind of publicity for my establishment, ever.

I'm not telling Glory Days how to run their business, but I would have easily nipped all of this in the bud and fired Derek Mohler.

I've talked to people at my restaurant who either know Derek or know of him and have told me that he's miles and miles of just bad road.

Once I canned Derek then I'd call everyone in for a special meeting, front of the house, back of the house, everyone, and tell them that every employee would be on notice not to fuck up or they'd be shit canned as well.

Guys like Derek Mohler are and have been like a cancer to many restaurants and I don't envy what Glory Days Grill is going through with all of this bad publicity, be it here, on Fairfax Underground. But a LOT of people read the threads on this website and right now there's been over 6,200 views on just this thread alone in the past three weeks.

Like I said, I would have fired Derek Mohler no questions asked.

I'm a hard ass, but I run a great restaurant, we make tons of cash, everyone has a great time and makes money, it's a very positive and friendly environment at my place because people know the rules and they don't break them. It looks like it's quite the opposite at Glory Days Grill in Burke. It looks like the inmates are running the asylum over there!

I also don't know Jim Rafferty, their GM, at all, so, obviously, I don't know all the inside scoop as to how all of this shit went down, but, like I said, with Derek's very pubic checkered background, I would have fired his ass and sent him down the road a long time ago so all of this unnecessary shit would have died down and gone away.

But, hey, as a competitor, I'm more than happy to take customers away from Glory Days. Once I get Jim's customers, I keep them. They don't go back to Glory Days.

Posted by: Same ole Shit ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:46PM

Dude, give the shit up. You're not fooling anybody. Everyone can tell it's you writing this same crap over and over. You're not even good at faking it. I could care less about GD and DM but I'm tired of your same old shit.

Posted by: Not important ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:47PM

This thread has turned into 2 mouth breathers arguing with one another and a shit ton of people who give zero fucks. It's a tad obvious some crazy person who is super bored won't shut up...just as obvious as how this guy has gone really far in life. Let it die already.

Posted by: geed up ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:52PM

epic trolling

Posted by: jilly ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:43PM

This is cyber bullying at its finest but the crazy thing is instead of being done by teenagers in high school it's being done by adults Life is so much larger then anything written on this page. The restaurant in question has been a great Sports bar/restaurant for quite some time and I have known Derek for more than 15 years he is a funny, loyal, hard working and a great friend. I am not sure who started this thread and quite frankly I don't care but it does make me very sad that someone thought it would be okay to spread lies and hate in this manner. I understand that people thrive on drama but let's be real if all of these things on this page were somehow true the company would have let him go a long time ago. So folks move it along and for whoever is doing all of this get a life and do something else with it because spending your time trying to ruin somebody's good name is pathetic. And try to remember that while you are reading all of these stupid comments that 99% of them are geared towards Trying to loose business for glory days and making Derek upset/bullying him to get fired or quite. There lies people go give him and the restaurants and him support.. ADULT BULLYING WHAT A JOKE SMH
Night ya'll God bless

Posted by: i fucking destroy pussy for a living. i literarly kill that fucking shit ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:48AM

blame it on my A_ D _D baybayy
Attachments:
deadkitty.jpg

Posted by: Douche ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:51AM

Fix me

Posted by: does glory days have roaches? ()
Date: September 21, 2012 03:10AM

I don't care about all this crap about Derek Mohler, but I heard from someone that the Burke Glory Days has a big problem with roaches.

I would like to know if the Burke Glory Days has a roach infestation.

Is this true?

Does anyone know?
Attachments:
roach_animated.gif

Posted by: Former Glory Days customer ()
Date: September 21, 2012 11:55AM

I used to eat and drink at their Burke restaurant, but does anyone go to Glory Days anymore?

I just got tired of the sloppy service and the so-so food.

I agree with an earlier post that you can probably get better at McDonald's on the other side of the parking lot from Glory Days.

Posted by: Nobody eats at Glory Days anymore. ()
Date: September 21, 2012 01:12PM

Glory Days is a tired old chain of outdated restaurants that had its heyday many years ago.

I'm surprised that they're still in business.

I haven't been in the place in six or seven years but nobody I know in Burke eats or drinks there anymore.

Posted by: Glory Days CLOSED? ()
Date: September 21, 2012 03:56PM

Somebody from my office in Springfield said that the Burke Glory Days is closed up for good.

Is that true?

Did they go out of business?

Posted by: matt 703 ()
Date: September 21, 2012 04:02PM

No it's not out of business, morons. The place is packed every night by 7pm. You have to wait to get a table, which I don't mind because they have a good selection of good, reasonably priced HH beers. Wings and sandwiches are good. But, 2/3 times the cooks will forget at least 1 thing from our order (extra sauce or whatever), so you gotta stay on top of them when they bring out your food. Overall, this is still my go-to with my family, good for little kids.

Posted by: glory days is packed with roaches! ()
Date: September 21, 2012 04:13PM

sure, glory days is packed alright, it's totally packed with roaches!
Attachments:
roach_animated.gif

Posted by: Stacy is a lunatic ()
Date: September 21, 2012 07:12PM

There is not a ROACH INFESTATION at Glory Days. Right now its on a wait packed with guests. STACEY HUNSBERGER will say anything she can to hurt a business who let her go because of her inability to handle a 3 table section. STACY HUNSBERGER also accused KEITHS DRIVING SCHOOL of the same things she has posted about GloryDays on this very thread. STACY HUNSBERGER, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS YOU. A Fairfax County Police Officer has already contacted her about this thread. Again STACY HUNSBERGER,Lawyers are involved and action is being taken. So,BY ALL MEANS KEEP TYPING STACY HUNSBERGER you are going to enjoy the Court action taken against you!

Posted by: Stacey uses HAIKU ()
Date: September 21, 2012 07:15PM

Anyone else notice how every post that bitches about Glory Days looks and sounds the same?

Could it be STACY HUNSBERGER?

Date: September 21, 2012 07:32PM

Come on all of you Glory Days coke whore servers!

You can do much better than this, so far!

We want to read and hear about all the inside nasty shit that's going down at the Burke Glory Days!

Come on you bleeding cunts!

Rip into each other, bitches!

You need to rip each other new assholes!

Get really fucking nasty with each other

We all know all the Glory Day coke whore servers aren't all that intelligent, and they can't get a better job, so writing isn't one of their better skills, but they've got to do way better than this!
Attachments:
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: nigger gold digger lovin jigger never a wigger but maybe a liger nniger ()
Date: September 22, 2012 12:52AM

rumor has it derek has a huge bulging veiny cock. but he only dates mildly obese black chicks. know for a fact he has 2 sons by another waitress rebecca, who works at the mcdonalds across the parkinglot. thye both live with his parents and dont even have a working toilet they have to share with dereks 64y.o lesbian diabetic mother who shoots softcore granny porn out of dereks bedroom on the weekends.

Posted by: Come on Glory Days Coke Whore Server Bitches! ()
Date: September 22, 2012 01:26AM

Coke whores!

We want to hear from the Burke Glory Days Grill coke whore servers!

Where are you all at, you bleeding cunts?

You all have some dirty inside shit as to what's going on at the Burke Glory Days Grill and we want to hear about it, bitches!

Let's get fucking vile, dirty and nasty here right now!
Attachments:
Coke Whores.jpg

Posted by: PublicRecordsAreABitch ()
Date: September 23, 2012 12:59AM

Derek - Is it the same Stacy Lynn Hunsberger, Born Jan 14th, 1978 (Age 34), and appears to have a Po Box 334, Catharpin, VA 20143.

Known Relatives - Keith Hunsberger, Thomas Hunsberger.

Previous addresses are:

2375 Mountain Rd
Haymarket, VA 20169

7900 Bentley Village Dr #11B
Springfield, VA 22152

10202 Chase Commons Dr #201
Burke, VA 22015

12216 Yates Ford Rd
Clifton, VA 20124

5829 Cove Landing Rd #201
Burke, VA 22015

And the following offenses -
Stacy L Hunsberger
DOB: 1/14/1978 Gender: F
Race: White
OFFENSE DETAILS (1 OF 2)
CASE NUMBER: 059GT0310884200 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
State Code: VA Case Type: INFRACTION
Offense Desc: IMPROPER U TURN Offense Date: 6/22/2003
Disposition: DISMISSED Disposition Date: 9/9/2003
Court Name: 059G - FAIRFAX COUNTY GENERAL DISTRICT
OFFENSE DETAILS (2 OF 2)
CASE NUMBER: 059GT0726986500 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
Offense Desc: HOV VIOLATION Offense Date: 10/22/2007
Disposition: PP Disposition Date: 12/18/2007
Court Name: 059G - FAIRFAX COUNTY GENERAL DISTRICT
Record 2 of 2
Stacy Lynn Hunsberger
DOB: 1/14/1978 Gender: F
Race: White
OFFENSE DETAILS (1 OF 1)
CASE NUMBER: 153GT0602924200 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
Offense Desc: IMPROPER DISPLAY OF PLATES/SOP Offense Date: 5/12/2006
Disposition: DISMISSED Disposition Date: 7/14/2006
Court Name: 153G - PRINCE WILLIAM GENERAL DISTRICT

Nothing illegal here, all of this is publically available information. Went to high school with Derek, and he was a good guy in the day, so please lay off of him....Otherwise, sorry if I have the wrong Stacy L Hunsberger....

Posted by: Went to school with Derek at Lee ()
Date: September 23, 2012 01:41AM

I went to school with Derek at Lee.

Derek was always fucking stoned at school. lol

All the fucking time.

Derek is still apparently addicted to smoking weed.

Derek was a good guy to stoners at school, but apparently he's a big fuck up today. lol

The fucking loser is working as a server at Glory Days. Wow. lol

Oh, and here's Derek's fucked up record, too.

"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","034"," 946","MARYLAND ","AV","VA BEACH ","VA","01/13/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","034"," 7816","MARCAONI ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/19/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","034"," 7816","MARCAONI ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/19/2007","POSS MARIJUANA "
"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","034"," 7816","MARCAONI ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/16/2007","OPERATE UNLICENSED VEHICLE "
"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","035"," 7816","MARCAONI ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/18/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MOHLER ","DEREK ","M","035"," 7816","MARCAONI ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/18/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

Posted by: this is the dude? ()
Date: September 23, 2012 01:50AM

i just did a google search on this fucker. is this derek dude in this fucking picture? the dude on the left, with the zits and goatee? if that's him, he looks like a god damn fucking idiot!
Attachments:
l (1).jpg

Posted by: I've never seen Derek at work ()
Date: September 23, 2012 04:55PM

I've known Derek for years and I've never witnessed how he acts at Glory DAys but outside of that he is actually a nice dude. And Uh, the chick in that photo with him is ACTUALLY about 40 years old. Get your facts straight before you start making accusations and talking shit

Posted by: This is fact huh ()
Date: September 23, 2012 04:58PM

nigger gold digger lovin jigger never a wigger but maybe a liger nniger Wrote:
> rumor has it derek has a huge bulging veiny cock.
> but he only dates mildly obese black chicks. know
> for a fact he has 2 sons by another waitress
> rebecca, who works at the mcdonalds across the
> parkinglot. thye both live with his parents and
> dont even have a working toilet they have to share
> with dereks 64y.o lesbian diabetic mother who
> shoots softcore granny porn out of dereks bedroom
> on the weekends.

No, it's fiction actually. Funny....but a blatant lie

Posted by: the girl in the picture is 40? ()
Date: September 23, 2012 07:09PM

I've never seen Derek at work Wrote:
> I've known Derek for years and I've never
> witnessed how he acts at Glory DAys but outside of
> that he is actually a nice dude. And Uh, the
> chick in that photo with him is ACTUALLY about 40
> years old. Get your facts straight before you
> start making accusations and talking shit

so i'm guessing you get stoned off your ass with derek, too?

is the girl in the picture as much of a total douchebag as derek is?

the girl in the picture, as much of an airhead that she apparently is, looks so stoned and wasted. she's got to be a total fucking loser, too, for hanging out with a stoner like derek.
Attachments:
l (1) (1).jpg

Posted by: Stacy is a lunatic ()
Date: September 23, 2012 07:40PM

HI STACY HUNSBERGER! STILL POSTING I SEE!

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 17

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.