HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Secret Society ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:51AM

George Allen performed a special cross burning ritual to halt the storm's interference with the Republican Klonvention.

The ritual failed.

The ritual consisted of hooded participants chanting "AYAK" to which Allen would respond "AKAI" and he wasn't talking about audio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Enigma ()
Date: August 26, 2012 04:24PM

·
Attachments:
tumblr_m94puokSyY1r8yuhg[1].gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Results ()
Date: August 26, 2012 04:39PM

Looks like it worked. Hurricane is no heading to Louisiana. With these sort of powers, Allen definitely has my vote!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: a. bunker ()
Date: August 26, 2012 04:43PM

What's a Klonvention? fuck face..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: no to barry ()
Date: August 26, 2012 04:44PM

Maybe God sent the hurricane to wash away all the loser liberals outside protesting. Evere think of that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 26, 2012 05:09PM

It's funny how the libs like to say the GOP is full of KKK members, when it is their party that has elected both a former KKK member and former black panther to National office in the last twenty years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: August 26, 2012 05:20PM

Not to mention the fact that the KKK was started BY DEMOCRATS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: August 26, 2012 05:29PM

Taylor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to mention the fact that the KKK was started
> BY DEMOCRATS!


Yes, but I'd venture to guess that most Klan members are Republicans these days.

It's 2012, not 1912 !

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: August 26, 2012 05:51PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taylor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to mention the fact that the KKK was
> started
> > BY DEMOCRATS!
>
>
> Yes, but I'd venture to guess that most Klan
> members are Republicans these days.
>
> It's 2012, not 1912 !

How does that change the fact that if Democrats hadn't founded, financed, staffed, and enrolled in it, today there wouldn't be any such thing as the KKK?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: oh dear god ()
Date: August 26, 2012 06:13PM

It changes it because political parties change, the people remain the same. THe platform of the republican party is nothing like what it was when it was the abolitionist party you moron. IT WAS A FEDERALIST AND LIBERAL PARTY asking for new amendments to the constitution


JESUS FUCKING CHRIST this is why stupid national political discussions are becoming dumbed down to 6 second sound clips, you fucking morons with a 80 IQ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 26, 2012 06:29PM

It does not change the fact the only party to elect a former KKK member and black panther is the party that starts with a D and not a G.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: whats the point? ()
Date: August 26, 2012 06:32PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taylor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to mention the fact that the KKK was
> started
> > BY DEMOCRATS!
>
>
> Yes, but I'd venture to guess that most Klan
> members are Republicans these days.
>
> It's 2012, not 1912 !

And most criminals vote democratic, whats the point?

The simple fact is that there are clan members serving in the democratic party. As far as I know none of the GOP members in the senate are or were clan members. All a person can do is control their personal actions, not the actions of an individual voter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: look in the mirror ()
Date: August 26, 2012 06:35PM

oh dear god Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It changes it because political parties change,
> the people remain the same. THe platform of the
> republican party is nothing like what it was when
> it was the abolitionist party you moron. IT WAS A
> FEDERALIST AND LIBERAL PARTY asking for new
> amendments to the constitution


While the party platforms have in fact changed, trying to say that liberals are responsible for all the positives that republicans did is the dumbest thing that has been said in this thread.

Political discussions are absurd now because of liberals like you who think they know better than anyone and only they can do good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: the fact is ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:46PM

both sides suck ass. you have a nigger giving everything to the fucking illegal spics just to get the vote, and you have mind fuck republicans that think if a woman gets raped she won't get pregnant.

WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Ranters ()
Date: August 26, 2012 08:32PM

I dont give a fuck about who was racist to who. God damn you black and white people are retarded. The republican platform is bad economically, bad for infrastructure, bad for the sustainability of our country, and leverages us to non-elastic commodities we KNOW are dwindling.

On top of that they have morons like Michelle Bachmann as national figures talking about how the UN is issuing a conspiratorial takeover of the US via agenda 21 which has such sinister methods as increasing the use of alternative energies and land use policies which reduce people's dependence on Cars, aka office and retail spaces being spread within neighborhoods like they were before 1950.

They are run by morons, I dont care if they were abolitionists 7 generations ago, the ones there now arent even similar to Goldwater conservatives 1 generation ago. They are nut job fanatics. When they stop the bullshit I might start taking them seriously because as a hardworking, high earning, intelligent person with licensure and an advanced degree I feel like they think I am stupid enough to believe the horseshit they spout.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Oh and ()
Date: August 26, 2012 08:34PM

Here comes the idiot with the photoshop image of the some retard with the dem symbol. Wooptie doo! What did that take you all night to make and now you feel like its a witty retort?

And then taylor responds about how the democrats are scum and welfare babies in cities

And then some moron democrat defends the platform retardedly by even considering to "debate" the idiocy of the bullshit that is spouted to rile up the republican base

THERE. the debate is over. Go back to school you moronic little children

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: you didnt name anything ()
Date: August 26, 2012 09:43PM

Ranters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont give a fuck about who was racist to who.
> God damn you black and white people are retarded.
> The republican platform is bad economically, bad
> for infrastructure, bad for the sustainability of
> our country, and leverages us to non-elastic
> commodities we KNOW are dwindling.
>
> On top of that they have morons like Michelle
> Bachmann as national figures talking about how the
> UN is issuing a conspiratorial takeover of the US
> via agenda 21 which has such sinister methods as
> increasing the use of alternative energies and
> land use policies which reduce people's dependence
> on Cars, aka office and retail spaces being spread
> within neighborhoods like they were before 1950.
>
> They are run by morons, I dont care if they were
> abolitionists 7 generations ago, the ones there
> now arent even similar to Goldwater conservatives
> 1 generation ago. They are nut job fanatics. When
> they stop the bullshit I might start taking them
> seriously because as a hardworking, high earning,
> intelligent person with licensure and an advanced
> degree I feel like they think I am stupid enough
> to believe the horseshit they spout.


Waiting for an actual fact to appear in this post.....oh right its just the typical liberal scare tactic post my bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: What the fuck are you talking about ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:01PM

You want statistics? What the fuck is your point about "facts"

Those are the platform positions of both fucking parties you retard. Republicans want to fund only highway infrastructure as seen in the recent "highway bill" which actually started as a transportation bill. Republicans defunded the mass transit credit for federal employees while increasing the available credit for parking for federal employees. Republicans refuse to admit that rail infrastructure improvements could re-establish the midwest as manufacturing powers by reducing freight costs. They also refuse to admit that solar technology is at 1.1 parody, and in most cases for remote development could actually be more cost effective than costly centralized power plants and high loss transmission lines through mountainous terrain.

These are all ass backwards bullshit to defend oil companies and drill baby drill. They are morons and the only reason why more economists are being listened to about those policies is because the dumb ass media focuses on the green peace dumbasses screaming about protecting earth worms and eagles.

HOW ABOUT YOUR DUMB IGNORANT ASS PROVIDE SOME FACTS DEFENDING YOUR POINT YOU GOD DAMN IGNORANT HIGH SCHOOL BRAT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Wut? ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:04PM

Oh and Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here comes the idiot with the photoshop image of
> the some retard with the dem symbol. Wooptie doo!
> What did that take you all night to make and now
> you feel like its a witty retort?
>
> And then taylor responds about how the democrats
> are scum and welfare babies in cities
>
> And then some moron democrat defends the platform
> retardedly by even considering to "debate" the
> idiocy of the bullshit that is spouted to rile up
> the republican base
>
> THERE. the debate is over. Go back to school you
> moronic little children


Wut?

file.php?2,file=67964,filename=Free_Stuf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Yea exactly ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:11PM

Oh whats wrong you can't debate intelligibly about the GOP platform? Thats because they basically have none. You are electing someone who enacted an even more socialist version of obamacare, believed pro-choice that is until he was asked to run outside of the northeast, chooses a running mate whose ideas he continues to say are good but also that he will not be adopting.

What the fuck platform is he even planning on running on?

Cool photoshop OMG, that is soooo cool man. Hey old man, just because you recently learned how to do a polygon clip outside of Microsoft Paint, doesnt mean we are impressed. Go away you octogenarian cunt and die already from whatever tobacco induced redneck heart disease you have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Wut? ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:28PM

Yea exactly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh whats wrong you can't debate intelligibly about
> the GOP platform? Thats because they basically
> have none. You are electing someone who enacted an
> even more socialist version of obamacare, believed
> pro-choice that is until he was asked to run
> outside of the northeast, chooses a running mate
> whose ideas he continues to say are good but also
> that he will not be adopting.
>
> What the fuck platform is he even planning on
> running on?
>
> Cool photoshop OMG, that is soooo cool man. Hey
> old man, just because you recently learned how to
> do a polygon clip outside of Microsoft Paint,
> doesnt mean we are impressed. Go away you
> octogenarian cunt and die already from whatever
> tobacco induced redneck heart disease you have.


Wut?


file.php?2,file=67964,filename=Free_Stuf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: you didnt name anything ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:09PM

What the fuck are you talking about Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You want statistics? What the fuck is your point
> about "facts"
>
> Those are the platform positions of both fucking
> parties you retard. Republicans want to fund only
> highway infrastructure as seen in the recent
> "highway bill" which actually started as a
> transportation bill. Republicans defunded the mass
> transit credit for federal employees while
> increasing the available credit for parking for
> federal employees. Republicans refuse to admit
> that rail infrastructure improvements could
> re-establish the midwest as manufacturing powers
> by reducing freight costs. They also refuse to
> admit that solar technology is at 1.1 parody, and
> in most cases for remote development could
> actually be more cost effective than costly
> centralized power plants and high loss
> transmission lines through mountainous terrain.
>
> These are all ass backwards bullshit to defend oil
> companies and drill baby drill. They are morons
> and the only reason why more economists are being
> listened to about those policies is because the
> dumb ass media focuses on the green peace
> dumbasses screaming about protecting earth worms
> and eagles.
>
> HOW ABOUT YOUR DUMB IGNORANT ASS PROVIDE SOME
> FACTS DEFENDING YOUR POINT YOU GOD DAMN IGNORANT
> HIGH SCHOOL BRAT


The writing of a true intellectual powerhouse.

Ill sum up what you just did.

Provided no facts
resorted to personal attacks
cursed a whole lot
then demanded someone who said nothing but for you to provide facts should provide facts.

There I provided the facts about your intellectually stimulating post

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Parroty ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:21PM

you didnt name anything Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The writing of a true intellectual powerhouse.
>
> Ill sum up what you just did.
>
> Provided no facts
> resorted to personal attacks
> cursed a whole lot
> then demanded someone who said nothing but for you
> to provide facts should provide facts.
>
> There I provided the facts about your
> intellectually stimulating post


Another fact. Powerhouse doesn't know the difference between parody and parity.

"They also refuse to admit that solar technology is at 1.1 parody..."

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Grand Knight ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:03AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taylor Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to mention the fact that the KKK was
> started
> > BY DEMOCRATS!
>
>
> Yes, but I'd venture to guess that most Klan
> members are Republicans these days.
>

You would be wrong. We are Americans first, protecting our way of life. Mostly traditional Democrats, not the pussy Democrats currently in charge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Freedom Lover ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:18AM

dncjumah.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:23AM

Ranters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont give a fuck about who was racist to who.
> God damn you black and white people are retarded.
> The republican platform is bad economically, bad
> for infrastructure, bad for the sustainability of
> our country, and leverages us to non-elastic
> commodities we KNOW are dwindling.
>
> On top of that they have morons like Michelle
> Bachmann as national figures talking about how the
> UN is issuing a conspiratorial takeover of the US
> via agenda 21 which has such sinister methods as
> increasing the use of alternative energies and
> land use policies which reduce people's dependence
> on Cars, aka office and retail spaces being spread
> within neighborhoods like they were before 1950.
>
> They are run by morons, I dont care if they were
> abolitionists 7 generations ago, the ones there
> now arent even similar to Goldwater conservatives
> 1 generation ago. They are nut job fanatics. When
> they stop the bullshit I might start taking them
> seriously because as a hardworking, high earning,
> intelligent person with licensure and an advanced
> degree I feel like they think I am stupid enough
> to believe the horseshit they spout.


How many billions have been wasted in just the last three years on "green power" companies? Ya, if you such an intelligent person, why have you not been able to figure out that"green power" is not the future of the Country? Electric cars are fine for short periods of times and for a very few, but for the vast majority of Americans they are not very practicle. Exactly how would you recharge the car when the power is out for days, or you are stuck in a snow storm such as was the case two years ago? Wind power? Bahahaha. Solar power again might be good for a small number of people, but comes nowhere close to being able to make a difference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:27AM

If you believe liberal polices are best for the Country, why not defend Chicago, Detriot, New York City, etc. The State of Califorinia is a liberal lovefest, yet is in an economic death spin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Wake up fool ()
Date: August 27, 2012 08:27AM

Arlingtonkid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you believe liberal polices are best for the
> Country, why not defend Chicago, Detriot, New York
> City, etc. The State of Califorinia is a liberal
> lovefest, yet is in an economic death spin.


Less than on the Iraq war

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:24AM

Wake up fool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Arlingtonkid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you believe liberal polices are best for the
> > Country, why not defend Chicago, Detriot, New
> York
> > City, etc. The State of Califorinia is a
> liberal
> > lovefest, yet is in an economic death spin.
>
>
> Less than on the Iraq war

Try again. The war is over, the liberal polices are still in place. And, I only provided a handful of Cities or States that are run by liberals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: you didnt name anything ()
Date: August 27, 2012 12:48PM

Wake up fool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Arlingtonkid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you believe liberal polices are best for the
> > Country, why not defend Chicago, Detriot, New
> York
> > City, etc. The State of Califorinia is a
> liberal
> > lovefest, yet is in an economic death spin.
>
>
> Less than on the Iraq war


The spending of those states from liberal policies has far exceeded the cost of the war.

You do understand they have been under liberal control for decades right?

But nice talking point deflection. Even if your statement was true your argument is that its okay because money has been spent before. Very intelligent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: what list ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:19PM

I am sure the spending in every state has exceeded the cost of the war
The question was about wasted money
How is it a deflection? Just answered the question asked on green energy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: you didnt name anything ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:26PM

what list Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am sure the spending in every state has exceeded
> the cost of the war
> The question was about wasted money
> How is it a deflection? Just answered the question
> asked on green energy


And those states waste a ton of money.

How is it a deflection? Because your response to wasted money was that it was okay because essentially you supported it and money had been spent on something you didnt.

A non deflection would have been to stay on topic, green energy, and either try and disprove the fact its been a massive money suck or argue why you think thats okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Where ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:36PM

Where did the poster say it was ok to wast money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: FlyBy ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:41PM

My my my, looks like there was some type hurricane down there...
Attachments:
bushkatrina.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: you didnt name anything ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:50PM

Where Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where did the poster say it was ok to wast money?


Theres nothing else that could be implied by bringing up the war which had absolutely nothing to do with anything. It was an attempt to rationalize wasteful spending

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: it stays there ()
Date: August 27, 2012 01:56PM

Why barry needs more taxes
Attachments:
Obama-GSA-Going-Wild.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cross Burning Ritual At GOP Klonvention
Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 27, 2012 07:25PM

you didnt name anything Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wake up fool Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Arlingtonkid Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > If you believe liberal polices are best for
> the
> > > Country, why not defend Chicago, Detriot, New
> > York
> > > City, etc. The State of Califorinia is a
> > liberal
> > > lovefest, yet is in an economic death spin.
> >
> >
> > Less than on the Iraq war
>
>
> The spending of those states from liberal policies
> has far exceeded the cost of the war.
>
> You do understand they have been under liberal
> control for decades right?
>
> But nice talking point deflection. Even if your
> statement was true your argument is that its okay
> because money has been spent before. Very
> intelligent


No, I'm saying that areas under liberal control are some of the worst run, hopeless areas, and of course the only answer libs have is to spend even more money. The war is over and done with, but not the liberal polices that have doomed millions to a poor life.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  **     **   ******   **    ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **  ***   ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **        ****  ** 
 **     **  ******    **     **  **        ** ** ** 
  **   **   **         **   **   **        **  **** 
   ** **    **          ** **    **    **  **   *** 
    ***     **           ***      ******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.