HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOD"S WRATH ON THE GOP CONVENTION
Posted by: Biohazard ()
Date: August 26, 2012 09:53AM

In a very clear message from planet Kolob, God sent Hurricane Isaac to Tampa to disrupt the GOP Convention.

Kind of funny that absolutely no one on the evangelical right has stepped forward to suggest Hurricane Isaac is God’s way of warning Republicans not to nominate Romney.

This seems very inconsistent. When an earthquake leveled portions of the San Francisco Bay Area several years ago, GOP crazy fucks were quick to warn us that it was a sign of the wrath of God over the number of homosexuals in northern California.

More recently, when minor earthquakes shook Oklahoma, a comment to a Romney Advisor that “I did not realize there were so many homosexuals in Oklahoma” was met with the same silence I experienced when I asked about Romney's tax returns and his 13% tax rate compared to my 36% tax rate.

Perhaps, broad acceptance of Hurricane Isaac as a natural phenomenon that has nothing to do with the wrath of God will help advance the push by rational Americans for the GOP to actually think ideas through with some rationality.

Fat chance - the world is 5,000 years old, global warming is a farce, and after 10 years the Bush tax cuts are suddenly going to improve the economy and create jobs.

They should be airing the GOP Convention on the Comedy Channel.
Attachments:
Legitimate-Rape-Storm.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOD"S WRATH ON THE GOP CONVENTION
Posted by: So Sad ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:06AM

They would put it on the Comedy Channel but it isn't funny - at all.
Obama sucks - but Romney and Ryan is like Dumb and Dumber without the laughs.

Posted by: Pretty funny thread, unfortunately ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:09AM

It would have been funnier in Off Topic

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:00AM

Looks like God changed his mind and decided to fuck with New Orleans again.

092352W5_NL_sm.gif

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 26, 2012 11:04AM

He probably read this thread and decided that with the concentration of faggots in Tampa this week he'll just send an earthquake instead like he usually does to eradicate the homosexual plague.

As for New Orleans...well...if at first you don't succeed...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.