HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just saw an obese chick cyclist wearing spandex hogging the right side of the road
Posted by: Why bother ()
Date: August 24, 2012 09:37AM

Almost lost my breakfast. Even though the majority of people hate cyclists, I don't mind them. Just lay off the spandex if your stomach is flopping with every movement of your body

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just saw an obese chick cyclist wearing spandex hogging the right side of the road
Posted by: LeeAnne ()
Date: August 24, 2012 09:54AM

At least she's exercising. I'm sure your fat ass and bloated heart should do the same.

Re: Just saw an obese chick cyclist wearing spandex hogging the right side of the road
Posted by: Shouldofhither ()
Date: August 24, 2012 10:04AM

Tapped her back tire and sent her sprawling!!!!

Posted by: Fat cyclists lol ()
Date: August 24, 2012 12:19PM

LeeAnne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least she's exercising. I'm sure your fat ass
> and bloated heart should do the same.

Actually, I'm fit. I'm young just had my physical and in perfect health. Low body fat =). I don't need to ride like a fag on a bike hogging up the road to keep fit. I'm born with good genes =)

Posted by: DOA ()
Date: August 24, 2012 12:31PM

Know that those of us who are in the bike industry are doing our best to discourage the use of spandex by those who are overweight. Though our quote unqoute keeps us from saying hey spandex are not for fat people.

Posted by: Berdhuis ()
Date: August 24, 2012 02:20PM

Spandex shorts/tights are a healthy choice for cycling accoutrements. Not only do they not get snagged in the drivetrain and potentially cause an accident, but they compress muscles over long rides to help mitigate the deleterious effects of millions of micro-impacts as the bike rolls over pavement and/or terrain.

Those millions, and in some cases, billions of micro-impacts hasten the muscles towards fatigue as the vibrations add additional stress to the muscle fibers beyond the action that they perform in order to animate the bike.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 24, 2012 02:27PM

But boy, that spandex must smell funky after being pressed against that fatso in the hot weather.

Posted by: mikep ()
Date: August 24, 2012 05:08PM

When I was a kid only women wore spandex, now i see the fags on their bicycles wearing them and a helmet. makes me laugh every time.

Posted by: I'll believe it when I see it ()
Date: August 24, 2012 06:40PM

Pictures of GTFO.

Posted by: lance ()
Date: August 24, 2012 06:52PM

Fat cyclists lol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LeeAnne Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > At least she's exercising. I'm sure your fat
> ass
> > and bloated heart should do the same.
>
> Actually, I'm fit. I'm young just had my physical
> and in perfect health. Low body fat =). I don't
> need to ride like a fag on a bike hogging up the
> road to keep fit. I'm born with good genes =)

too bad those genes dont prevent you from being an asshole...

Posted by: biker ()
Date: August 24, 2012 07:54PM

code pink in town?
Attachments:
CodePinkPig.jpg

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:40AM

Yum
Attachments:
Queen_Bicycle_Race1.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.