HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Creepy Punk Rock Guy in Centreville
Posted by: Noj ()
Date: August 22, 2012 08:28AM

Over the past couple of years I've seen this very strange chubby older guy dressed in all black punk rock clothes with long black hair and painted on sideburns walking around the Rt 29/Pickwick Rd intersection. Last week I saw him cross 29 to go the CVS on Pickwick and he had a clear umbrella but it wasn't raining. Yesterday, I saw him up close in the Centreville Giant and everyone was staring at him. Man, that guy is weird. Anybody else run into this guy or know what his story is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Creepy Punk Rock Guy in Centreville
Posted by: CAT ()
Date: August 22, 2012 09:27AM

Seen this guy once infront of the Bent Tree apartments with his umbrella and twice in Hmart. We call him akward Danzig cause he looks like a chubby 50 year old Danzig with dyed long black hair and eyebrows all painted and he just looks like he knows everyone is looking at him and is making him uncomfortable.

Re: Creepy Punk Rock Guy in Centreville
Posted by: Punk Sighting ()
Date: August 22, 2012 10:14AM

I saw him in the Giant on St Germaine in Centreville yesterday around 6:30pm.

Yep, that is one strange dressing character. Looks like he just rolled up out of the gutter from Hollywood, CA.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.