HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
black neighbors....
Posted by: new in town ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:46PM

So..... why are black people so rude in this area. Better yet, FUCK BLACK PEOPLE! I just moved in and to my bad luck, I got a black fucker as a neighbor. All he does is smoke outside, complain, and play loud ass nasty music from his car. Fuck why are you black people like this, we should lock up all you animals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: black neighbors....
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:48PM

buy a dog. it's worked for me so far

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 20, 2012 04:02PM

new in town Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So..... why are black people so rude in this area.
> Better yet, FUCK BLACK PEOPLE! I just moved in and
> to my bad luck, I got a black fucker as a
> neighbor. All he does is smoke outside, complain,
> and play loud ass nasty music from his car. Fuck
> why are you black people like this, we should lock
> up all you animals.

Maybe the "black guy" living next to you, is tired of you. Not a sermon, just a thought :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 04:02PM by Tough One.

Posted by: Anita Hill ()
Date: August 20, 2012 05:47PM

Should've done your homework. Having a black neighbor will lower your property value by at least 10%. Most people don't want to live next to ghetto types for good reason.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: August 20, 2012 05:52PM

I see. So he smokes outside, instead of inside his house. Yea that sounds horrible. Loud music from his car (which can be annoying), but not blasting through his walls in his house. Could be worse. What is he complaining about? Sometimes it's best to check yourself, before judging others. Is your house emaculate? Seems like you spend too much time being nosey. Obviously not all of us are bad. My white neighbor left his keys to his brand new car with us, because he trusts us. Animals huh? Wow. All the disgusting things I've witnessed from white folks over the years, you can hardly call US animals.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: August 20, 2012 06:02PM

I've lived in the same neighborhood for 6 years now. I've never once had a problem with theft or any type of crime. Then this Summer, a Black Family with 3 punk, "Gangsta" teenaged boys moved in right next to me. Within ONE WEEK of their moving into the neighborhood, my car was broken into TWICE! I've then heard from at least 4 other neighbors that their cars had been broken into as well, and every one of them, (Indian, Asian, White, and Pakistani), agreed that it only started once the Black Family moved in. Coincidence? I think not.

Since then, on days that I've been home when their kids come home from school, I've actually SEEN them throw their soda bottles, candy wrappers, and other trash into my front yard and then just continue on into their house.

When I spoke to their "Parents", (single Black female with 4 kids from 3 different Fathers who is living with an out of work Black male that she supports), about not letting their kids throw trash into my yard, the kids just denied it and so the Parents told me that I must be "mistaken". Now there's twice the trash in my yard, (and the neighborhood), that there was before. How can they POSSIBLY wonder why no one wants to live next to them?

Posted by: Sugar Bear likes all people ()
Date: August 20, 2012 06:10PM

Date: August 20, 2012 06:41PM

As a matter of fact, I bet it's probably a Black person that's taken it upon themselves to attempt to censor and control an unrestricted board where people are allowed to express their opinions. A board that this Black person has no affiliation with, or stake in, and therefore is simply getting his kicks by imagining that he has the right to decide what other people talk about.

Yup, I bet it's a Black person.

Posted by: Boo Boo The Consensus Maker ()
Date: August 20, 2012 07:38PM

Actually I'm not black, and I have been a Fairfax resident my entire 30 years of life. So you can go to hell, I was on this board when you had pimples in highschool (if yer out that is)

Posted by: Cut This Shit Out! ()
Date: August 20, 2012 07:45PM

I'm sure you think you're making a point, but you are just aggravating the crap out of people. I don't have nearly as much dislike for someone incorrectly posting in Fairfax General as I do for some self-righteous prick who takes it upon himself to deliberately screw up the format. I wouldn't take pride in being the bigger asshole.

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: August 20, 2012 07:55PM

Yep, having blacks live nearby is a problem and will lower property values. They have a bunch of cars, park them in front your house, play load ghetto music in their cars for everyone to hear, work on their cars early in the morning, have teenage gangster friends stop by (probably buying/selling drugs), have trashy slut daughters, dogs that bark at 3 AM, etc.

Yep, diversity is great.

Date: August 20, 2012 08:00PM

Cut This Shit Out! Wrote:
> I'm sure you think you're making a point, but you
> are just aggravating the crap out of people. I
> don't have nearly as much dislike for someone
> incorrectly posting in Fairfax General as I do for
> some self-righteous prick who takes it upon
> himself to deliberately screw up the format. I
> wouldn't take pride in being the bigger asshole.

That's exactly what this sag-nuts doesn't get. He's like a guy that comes over to a party at YOUR house and then tries to tell you what kind of music you can play, how loud it can be, what kind of food you can serve, and all your guests what HIS rules are.

The fact that he thinks he is the self-appointed censor of this board and that people will actually APPLAUD him for his "right minded" actions is just a larger sign of his flaming douchery, (as if anyone needed another one).

OH!................ but wait.............. he's 30!!!!! I forgot that 30 year olds have amassed the wisdom necessary to understand the Word and all who are in it. Lol.

What a tool. He's almost worse than Black people! (Almost)

Posted by: Honey Boo Boo dont care, Honey Boo Boo dont give a shit ()
Date: August 20, 2012 08:10PM

And what does this topic have to do with Fairfax? Wah wah wah, all I hear is bitchy highschoolers whining because they cant make up bullshit stories.

Date: August 20, 2012 08:14PM

Do Black people live in Fairfax County? To people in Fairfax County have Black neighbors? Well then, I guess that's what it has to do with Fairfax County. (you Douche hair). :)

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 20, 2012 08:20PM

@taylor - I'd agree with you and OP except for one simple fact: when the same exact shit happened to me a few years back, the "niggers" in question were white as rice.

it's a little bit more than just about the skin colour.......................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2012 08:22PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Anthony ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:52PM

I have to agree. I understand black people getting upset at the remarks, but these are our experiences. I do not agree with loud music being played from the car outside. If I am in my closed apt and I can hear your music that you are playing from outside in your car then you are playing your music way to loud! Basically by playing your music that loud you are forcing your will on me which is disrespectful to any neighbor as they have the right to live in peace and tranquility. I learned the right way. Live in an apt and you are screwed. Black people slowly erode a neighborhood. I bought an expensive house and I never see them. You get what you pay for.

Posted by: niggers cause stress ()
Date: January 24, 2015 02:40PM

My nigger neighbors are two doors down, but you can always tell when they're coming home with that loud fucking jungle music blasting. And the nigger lady is like 40 years old! The nigger kids throw their candy wrappers or drink cups whenever they're done with it. They don't even think twice about it. I've seen other niggers do this all the time. I remember one just taking his Wendy's cup and throwing it up in the air after he finished the drink.
God, they are annoying people!
Yes, I know I can move, but I shouldn't have to. It's just a shame.

Posted by: WUnXx ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:11PM

niggas gonna nig

Posted by: Peace & Tranquility ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:15PM

Be thankful you don't have white-ass honky neighbors who play Rush Limbaugh on the patio speakers every afternoon.

Posted by: Uhhhhh ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:34PM

Had a black neighbor, dude and I hit it off great, our families always hung out on summer nights, once our kids went to bed we'd hang till late at night around a fire having drinks and great conversations. Cool dude, cool family. They bought a house and moved on though. Great neighbors. We aren't all the same, they aren't all the same. Nothing but whites on my street who are northern transplants with no personality. Not very neighborly at all. Only one of them can at least feign to be neighborly. I miss my old neighbors whom I'd welcome in my home any time.

Posted by: i call bs ()
Date: January 24, 2015 05:03PM

Uhhhhh Wrote:
> Had a black neighbor, dude and I hit it off great,
> our families always hung out on summer nights,
> once our kids went to bed we'd hang till late at
> night around a fire having drinks and great
> conversations. Cool dude, cool family. They bought
> a house and moved on though. Great neighbors. We
> aren't all the same, they aren't all the same.
> Nothing but whites on my street who are northern
> transplants with no personality. Not very
> neighborly at all. Only one of them can at least
> feign to be neighborly. I miss my old neighbors
> whom I'd welcome in my home any time.

Then you should buy op's house.

Posted by: Bill Crane ()
Date: January 25, 2015 12:07AM

White power! Fuck everything else.

Posted by: Damaged ()
Date: January 25, 2015 01:31AM

Maybe he will impale your wife with that big black radiator hose in his pants.

Posted by: converse s ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:55AM

Damaged Wrote:
> Maybe he will impale your wife with that big black
> radiator hose in his pants.

What a fag statement. Who would think about what's in some nigger's pants except you and other fags.

Posted by: C99jC ()
Date: January 25, 2015 10:17AM

is going to fuck your wife while your working

is going to be in your house taking shit while your not home

invest in a camera system

Posted by: Kibbles ()
Date: June 12, 2016 03:03PM

So you didn't pay attention to what he was saying (typical black person) you jump to conclusions.He said he "just moved" so obviously he hasn't been there long enough to annoy his neighbor to cause him to do these (typical black person) things. I have black neighbors on both sides of my apt... to the left we have the respectable type to the right we have the (typical black person) normally referred to as ni**ers because they blare there music rap crap, smoke there damn weed so MY children have to deal with it and when I call the cops to MY house they assume were calling them on them the ape says "we don't smoke weed in our house I have kids" getting all uppity with me interrupting MY conversation I was having with another neighbor. Low and behold its them smoking the weed don't make me look like a bad person or try to make me feel bad for accusing you of something your doing and not own up to it.... it pisses me off. I'm not saying ALL black people are the same but 95% are it's rare to find a black person you can relate to and have a decent conversation with. Ive met white ni**ers and mexican ni**ers so we all can fall under that word. The OP is wondering why black people have to be so disrespectful of others around them like were obligated to put up with there shit because "slavery" "hard times" blah blah blah your still slaves to the government the only ones who aren't slaves are the ones who are WILLING to get a job and stop being supported by the tax payers. And excuses blacks are chock full of em... oh I did it because of this or that or slavery... pathetic I'm not saying your a disrespectful black person but the mentality of most are the same... victim, victim, victim.... blacks had a chance to do something about there futures it was called the "1 mule, 1 acre" act where every black family got 1 mule and 1 acre to farm and grow there family on, but they couldn't. You all live in cities taking up miles of street territory, they don't clean them up, get jobs to up keep the community, they create gangs and terrorize those around them.. like there proud of there chunk of cement trashed with condoms, grocery bags and stray dogs... good job. Years have gone by since slavery and most are too damn lazy to wake up and do any thing that requires elbow grease its easier to leach off of the system.

Posted by: xWVLm ()
Date: June 12, 2016 03:38PM

If you are thinking of moving anywhere in NOVA, check and make sure there are no niggers on your street before you buy - if you want to make any money on your place when you sell.

Posted by: Chum Yum Cat ()
Date: June 12, 2016 05:19PM

Kibbles Wrote:
> So you didn't pay attention to what he was saying
> (typical black person) you jump to conclusions.He
> said he "just moved" so obviously he hasn't been
> there long enough to annoy his neighbor to cause
> him to do these (typical black person) things. I
> have black neighbors on both sides of my apt... to
> the left we have the respectable type to the right
> we have the (typical black person) normally
> referred to as ni**ers because they blare there
> music rap crap, smoke there damn weed so MY
> children have to deal with it and when I call the
> cops to MY house they assume were calling them on
> them the ape says "we don't smoke weed in our
> house I have kids" getting all uppity with me
> interrupting MY conversation I was having with
> another neighbor. Low and behold its them smoking
> the weed don't make me look like a bad person or
> try to make me feel bad for accusing you of
> something your doing and not own up to it.... it
> pisses me off. I'm not saying ALL black people are
> the same but 95% are it's rare to find a black
> person you can relate to and have a decent
> conversation with. Ive met white ni**ers and
> mexican ni**ers so we all can fall under that
> word. The OP is wondering why black people have to
> be so disrespectful of others around them like
> were obligated to put up with there shit because
> "slavery" "hard times" blah blah blah your still
> slaves to the government the only ones who aren't
> slaves are the ones who are WILLING to get a job
> and stop being supported by the tax payers. And
> excuses blacks are chock full of em... oh I did it
> because of this or that or slavery... pathetic I'm
> not saying your a disrespectful black person but
> the mentality of most are the same... victim,
> victim, victim.... blacks had a chance to do
> something about there futures it was called the "1
> mule, 1 acre" act where every black family got 1
> mule and 1 acre to farm and grow there family on,
> but they couldn't. You all live in cities taking
> up miles of street territory, they don't clean
> them up, get jobs to up keep the community, they
> create gangs and terrorize those around them..
> like there proud of there chunk of cement trashed
> with condoms, grocery bags and stray dogs... good
> job. Years have gone by since slavery and most are
> too damn lazy to wake up and do any thing that
> requires elbow grease its easier to leach off of
> the system.

Damn, your probably valid argument was destroyed, by the worst use of English I've ever seen. You are one dumb motherfucker.

I'll give you "1 sheep, 1 bucket of KY Gel" to move back to West Virginia.

Posted by: For fucks sake ()
Date: June 13, 2016 12:28AM

For fucks sake. I hope they steal your car. How racist can you be?!?! So because you have black neighbors who (omg hold your breath) smoke and listen to music... They are now criminals???? I think you need to smoke something to take the edge off your ignorant mind. Yes, I am white. I have (shudder) black neighbors and (squint) Asian neighbors and (shiver) Indian neighbors... We all get along perfectly and our cars are still intact!

Posted by: snf ()
Date: June 13, 2016 01:32AM

About 60 percent of the American Blacks are niggers...no ones wants to live next to them.....it hurts resale values and drives down the quality of life....FACTS

Posted by: Nig Noggin' ()
Date: June 13, 2016 01:40AM

Attachments:
fieldguidegibmeadolla.jpeg
fieldguidecrotchgrabbing.jpeg
fieldguidemuhdick.jpeg

Posted by: uvceH ()
Date: June 13, 2016 01:44PM

very doubtful story

the ones that move in your neighborhood are likely no problem - tempest kids aside

the ones that didn't want you in their all black neighborhood: likely would be, very likely

Posted by: The Donald ()
Date: June 13, 2016 05:40PM

NIGGGAS is what they be. There were reasons why YT banned them from their hoods back in the day. YT got the hell out of the cities once da NIGGAS moved into their formerly homogeneous safe white neighborhood.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: June 13, 2016 06:18PM

snf Wrote:
> About 60 percent of the American Blacks are
> niggers...no ones wants to live next to
> them.....it hurts resale values and drives down
> the quality of life....FACTS

That's why black people move to the suburbs. Sadly some of them were misinformed and moved to PG County because of the low real estate values and surprise surprise, found niggers waiting for them.

Posted by: Lch2040 ()
Date: September 17, 2016 09:03AM

I'm black but I'm nothing even close to the people described here. I hate ghetto music, trashiness, etc. The reason most act like they do is because they can. No one stands up to them and they're not held accountable for their actions. I can't blame white people for not wanting to be around this!! These blacks are too nasty and don't care about anything. Who changes their baby on the bus and leave a nasty diaper on the seat? Can you imagine if city buses had public restrooms? I also honestly think blacks would definitely benefit if they were better behaved. And since they like to bring up slavery so much here's what should be done. Young blacks in their teens- 30s should be REQUIRED by their cities to clean their neighborhoods, paint houses, fix windows etc all day everyday. They can "hang with their homies" and do something useful in life. They'll then be too tired to run around shooting people. If they're walking around all day cops should have power to ask them where they are going and make sure they go there. No mall should let them in unless they have at least $200 in cash to be shown upon entering and their cars will be searched for weapons before they are allowed in. They want a meal at Applebee's? Sure...leave a $100 deposit for each person in the party. If they are disorderly on buses kick them off. Putting things like these in place would change a lot of things.

Posted by: sls ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:12AM

Lch2040 Wrote:
> I'm black but I'm nothing even close to the people
> described here. I hate ghetto music, trashiness,
> etc. The reason most act like they do is because
> they can. No one stands up to them and they're not
> held accountable for their actions. I can't blame
> white people for not wanting to be around this!!
> These blacks are too nasty and don't care about
> anything. Who changes their baby on the bus and
> leave a nasty diaper on the seat? Can you imagine
> if city buses had public restrooms? I also
> honestly think blacks would definitely benefit if
> they were better behaved. And since they like to
> bring up slavery so much here's what should be
> done. Young blacks in their teens- 30s should be
> REQUIRED by their cities to clean their
> neighborhoods, paint houses, fix windows etc all
> day everyday. They can "hang with their homies"
> and do something useful in life. They'll then be
> too tired to run around shooting people. If
> they're walking around all day cops should have
> power to ask them where they are going and make
> sure they go there. No mall should let them in
> unless they have at least $200 in cash to be shown
> upon entering and their cars will be searched for
> weapons before they are allowed in. They want a
> meal at Applebee's? Sure...leave a $100 deposit
> for each person in the party. If they are
> disorderly on buses kick them off. Putting things
> like these in place would change a lot of things.

so ONLY blacks should be subject to this. White kids are NEVER bad, huh?

I don't believe you are black, nice try troll.

Posted by: Lch2040 ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:22AM

There's bad white kids and they should be under these circumstances too but I thought the focus of this was black neighbors. I've never seen white people destroy anything the way black people do. And I am black....I should know what I am.

Posted by: sls ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:32AM

Lch2040 Wrote:
> There's bad white kids and they should be under
> these circumstances too but I thought the focus of
> this was black neighbors. I've never seen white
> people destroy anything the way black people do.
> And I am black....I should know what I am.

I will take your word for being black-my apologies for calling you a troll.

just realize this board is racist and there are a lot of trolls here perpetuating the "all blacks are criminals" myth. Right in this thread you see examples of it. They see one black person and want to run, not even giving the person a chance to prove that they are NOT one of the bad ones.

Posted by: Pissed Off Blacks ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:52AM

Blacks are pissed off because they keep voting for Democrat promises and nothing changes.

Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

Posted by: lch2040 ()
Date: September 17, 2016 02:39PM

Apology accepted. I agree they're not all bad but the bad ones are actually making the good ones suffer because of bads' behaviors.

Posted by: yukyuk ()
Date: September 17, 2016 09:36PM

Not all islamics are terrorist but all terrorists are islamics.
Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black.
I'd say about 50% each.

Posted by: Hugh Mungus ()
Date: September 17, 2016 09:51PM

Met this black girl from Langley recommended by my boy John South. She likes dogs.
http://i.imgur.com/Je9GdIm.jpg

Download ArcAngel from the google play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.patro.arcangel

Posted by: I Have Black Neighbors ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:37PM

Probably 25/60/10 % black or white and others.And they are all law abiding good hard working folk all , and everyone gets along just fine with respect for all. No hate. Down in Fredericksburg!

DAJAX

Posted by: Just Axing ()
Date: September 18, 2016 01:00AM

new in town Wrote:
> up all you animals.

Dude, one of my best friend's father told him when he went to college "you don't want a nigger, a football player or a yankee as a roommate". He ended up with a football player from Long Island as a roommate but it's ok, he was white.

Posted by: truth hurts ()
Date: September 18, 2016 10:59AM

why can't you trash your neighbor without focusing on their skin color ?
sounds like you have a problem with a family...keep it that way

Posted by: feel good ()
Date: September 18, 2016 12:42PM

Don't see any black people living in Kings Park West, they must be doing something right over there.

Posted by: AMG ()
Date: September 18, 2016 05:04PM

I am black and I live in a predominately white neighborhood. I don't bother anyone, keep to myself, enjoy the comforts of my home, but I have white neighbors that play loud music, drive through the development too fast, smoke and through cigarettes in the street and yards,walk their dogs and dint pickup after them, talk loud, let children run lose, walk across my yard, etc. just think about it, if blacks are so nasty and dirty, do you think cleaning companies had black people in mind when they invented vacuums and cleaning supplies. I don't think so!!! Nasty, dirty, inconsiderate people come in all races, religions and origins.

Posted by: Tarzan2 ()
Date: September 18, 2016 09:34PM

Addressing Taylor...I inderstand...same thing happened in my neighborhood...black family moves in with teenage boy thugs-wanna-be. All of a sudden, cars are broken into ...not coincedent

Posted by: Chuck Barkley ()
Date: September 18, 2016 09:37PM

Pissed Off Blacks Wrote:
> Blacks are pissed off because they keep voting for
> Democrat promises and nothing changes.
>
> Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over,
> expecting different results.
Attachments:
PoorPeopleandDemocrats_zps3oiedihq.jpeg

Posted by: 6Cy3d ()
Date: September 18, 2016 11:58PM

Racist bullshit. White assole=asshole. Black asshole=asshole.
Decent, hardworking, kind person - regardless of color - = good person. Too many assholes, but good people outnumber them - any color.

Except on this post: too many assholes.

Posted by: just a guy ()
Date: September 19, 2016 06:47AM

Being young and not understanding conventional wisdom, when I was in the military in southern Virginia years ago I bought my first house in an all black neighborhood. I picked it because it looked so much more well keep than the other trashy looking area's we had been through. All white area's I might add. On the first day moving in, my next door neighbour came by and was very surprised to learn that I was moving in. Apparently I was the first white family to ever live there. I was there for 3 years. A nice experience for the most part. The only problems I had was my neighbor on the right who was so neat that she would complain when there were kids toys or dog bones in my yard and too close to hers. Anyone thinking that negative behavior is limited to blacks, and that it doesn't extend to whites, has never lived in the southern regions. It is patiently untrue. It only takes one exception to debunk the statements always and never. Actions not appearance is the measure of a person.  This applies to black racism as well. Obama like him or not, has done a horrible job on improvement in race relations. I hoped for better .  It's regressed to pre 1970 levels in my opinion. Damn shame, as he could have made it a highlight of his administration. We need to get past this on both sides as we have serious enemies that would use our divisions to harm us all. They don't see black and white,  just Americans that they would harm. Pick your enemies wisely.

Posted by: Colin Cap-A-Nigga ()
Date: September 19, 2016 07:16AM

We only have one black family in our neighborhood. They keep the place nice and seem like fine people. If they have thug relatives, we never see them. They get treated like everyone else. We consider them rare exceptions to what's typical.

Posted by: Oh S Guy ()
Date: September 19, 2016 08:00AM

Get a pool and invite them to swim...

Posted by: Tomtomtom ()
Date: November 25, 2016 03:27AM

I have a neighbor who was ran their tv loud until late at night. Banged on the walls like they were trying to bully me. Could here wah wah wah Charlie Brown style yelling thru the walls. Wasn't until I finally called the cops I found out they were black. What should I think? Should I be racist? And I never had a problem with neighbors before so what a coincidence.

Posted by: Theworst ()
Date: November 25, 2016 05:43AM

Tomtomtom Wrote:
> I have a neighbor who was ran their tv loud until
> late at night. Banged on the walls like they were
> trying to bully me. Could here wah wah wah
> Charlie Brown style yelling thru the walls.
> Wasn't until I finally called the cops I found out
> they were black. What should I think? Should I
> be racist? And I never had a problem with
> neighbors before so what a coincidence.

The worst are renters. There was an asian guy who flipped a house with a black drugdealer who rented to other dealers who made a ton of nnoise and stayed up all night drinking and ggetting high. Asian guy didnt give a shit.

Posted by: Nigger Exterminator ()
Date: December 24, 2022 05:26AM

Buck niggers and their sheboon ho's should be controlled by enslavement.

Posted by: 5Below ()
Date: December 24, 2022 05:32AM

Hate has no home here.

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: December 24, 2022 07:04AM

new in town Wrote:
> up all you animals.

^^^^^^ When a libtard finally meets an actual nigger.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.