HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 395 Car Wreck, Car Ripped in Half
Posted by: fart nugget ()
Date: September 13, 2012 09:16PM

praise allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllah
Attachments:
allah.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: September 14, 2012 03:23AM

> FROM NBC4
> Fatal One-Car Crash on I-395
> Audi 8 was split in half early Thursday morning
>
> The driver of an Audi 8 that crashed so violently
> it was split in half early Thursday morning has
> been charged with DUI-related manslaughter.
>
> Another man was killed, and two passengers were
> injured in the single-vehicle crash.
>
> The Audi was traveling southbound on I-395 when it
> ran off the road, spinning around and striking a
> tree. The impact tore the vehicle in half.
> Authorities were called to the scene at 2:41 a.m.
>
> The two halves of the car were found on separate
> ramps of I-395 in Alexandria. One half was on the
> off-ramp to Duke Street, and the other half was on
> the on-ramp from Duke Street.
>
> Both back seat passengers were ejected from the
> vehicle, including A. Tawab Ebadi, 25, of
> Chantilly, who died at the scene despite CPR
> efforts by a Virginia State Police trooper and an
> off-duty firefighter.
>
>
>
> The driver, 25-year-old Javed Hussaini of
> Manassas, was transported to Fairfax Inova
> Hospital. So were two passengers, both 23, Ilyas
> Qualandri of Springfield and Fernanda Ferrufino of
> Alexandria. They are being treated for non-life
> threatening injuries.
>
> Hussaini is Shitting in his pants
>
>
> Authorities say alcohol and speed were factors,
> and the case remains under investigation. All
> lanes on I-395 have now reopened.

You ignorant white trash.... stfu and go research.. rather than running your mouth 24/7
Posted by: Sultan ()
Date: September 14, 2012 03:29AM

Truth is the truth.... why do you think ISlam is the fasting growing religion?
Attachments:
Allah-s-name-in-nature-islam-6370821-347-550.jpg

Posted by: Jamshid ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:04AM

If
Anyone
Knows

The
Driver
Of
This
Car

I suggest you have 911 on speed dial.
Attachments:
258539.jpg

This message is for "fart Nugget" ha ha ha such a funny name ha ha ha
Posted by: TOMMY ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:13AM

I feel bad for you bro and so I feel like I need to explain "Allah" to you.... First of all, "Allah" means the creator. Simple. GOD, THE ONLY, THE ONE, YOUR GOD.

okay now that you understand that, lets get started:

Allah has explained how He created everything in the universe and brought all life out of water. He created humans from earth (not monkeys) and there is no need to attempt fabrications of "links" to the animal world in Islam.

The Christian Bible says that Adam & Eve were both created here on Earth, less than 10,000 years ago. The Quran says that Adam & Eve were created in Heaven, and NOT on Earth. When they disobeyed God, He expelled them from Heaven, down to Earth.

Muslims believe that souls are assigned to humans 40 days after the human inception. The Quran says that angels retrieve human souls on two occasions. One occasion is when humans die. The other occasion is every time humans fall asleep. When humans wakeup, the angels release those souls back to them:

It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that did not die, during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back, but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed. Verily in this are Signs for those who reflect.
[Noble Quran 39:42]

And Allah has Created every animal from water; of them are some creeping on their bellies; some walk on two legs; and some on four. Allah Creates what He wills: for sure Allah has Power over all things.
[Noble Quran 24:45]

The Quran has set a precedent 14 centuries before modern science, explaining in simple and direct terms about his "creation" of animals and their various functions and then assures us it is He who has the Power over everything. This statement includes the fact Allah can if He Wills, reshape and alter his creation as He Chooses. There is clear evidence within many species of alteration and changes within the species. However, there is no concrete evidence to support a cross over in development from one type to another, such as reptiles turning into birds or alligators turning into cows. The statements made in Quran are quite clear when Allah tells us of having brought forth other life forms and then destroying or replacing them with others. This again, does not imply evolution in the sense of one type becoming or changing into another.

Allah tells us He is Al-Bari, (The Shaper or Evolver) but once again, this does not mean He has a need to bring about each individual life form all from one kind. Actually, while reading the Quran you learn He has brought many types and shapes and sizes as He Wills. Changes within species occur even as quickly as one or two seasons, not even taking a whole year, much less millions as was supposed by Darwin.

Speaking of Charles Darwin, he was only an armature naturalist and had only observed the finches (birds) on the Galapagos Islands for the first time in the mid 1850s. He noticed that on each island the birds had different shaped beaks according to the type of food available on their particular island. For this reason, he assumed, the birds had progressed over millions of years and only the hardiest of the species had survived the climate and vegetation changes. However, this is totally inaccurate and was dismissed as a mere humor in a TV series on the educational channel in October of 1998. According to the scientists’ discoveries in that very same year, the effects of the weather phenomenon known as El Nino, the climate on these same exact islands had drastically changed in a single year within a number of months. And to their surprise, the eggs of the finches on each island hatched open producing birds with beaks already altered to accommodate the changes of their environment.

The commentator even said this shoots Darwin's theory completely down and he laughed.

There is no DNA research pointing to a connection between apes and humans as was supposed by the scientists and those who had financed them over the years. In fact, the barnyard pig is closer to humans in many aspects, than a monkey or a gorilla. Consider the fact, doctors use the skin from pigs to replace needed tissue on burn victims and the famous movie actor, John Wayne had a pig's heart valve installed in his own heart in a 1977 operation to save his life. It worked, too - until his smoking caused him to die of cancer.

The rational approach to the whole subject is rather simple. Just as He is able to Create the universe and bring forth life, it is simple also for Him to produce as many different types of forms of life as He Wills. No problem for Him, after all - He is the Creator and He is the Shaper. And most important, He can change anything as He Wills - even today.
Attachments:
WhatsNew_TruthVsMyth_July2009_New.jpg

Ever heard the "Big Bang Theory"... well let me explain a bit further
Posted by: Abdullah ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:17AM

Islam tells us Allah is both The Creator & The Evolver, of all that exits. We know Allah did not evolve us from monkeys, and we know all things are from Allah. Please share this information with those who deny the existence of God. They need it.

There is a popular theory referred to as the 'Big Bang' theory. It tries to explain the existence of the universe in an evolutionary manner having an initial beginning with an immense explosion of some gases or solid mass. Some say there first was a void or ’nothingness’, or perhaps, some gases which exploded then from this everything in the universe simply began to evolve to the stage that we see now. There has never really been any solid evidence for this idea of 'something out of nothing' concept. Nor for that matter, the evolutionary theory itself.

We would like to explore the idea of creation from a purely logical standpoint using simple terminology without religious hype, emotional pre-convictions or superstitions.

What if someone called a 'scientist' tells you his 'theory' of how cars are made is like this:

A salvage yard on the south side of town blows up and all the metal pieces fly into the air and fall back down in one place forming a brand new Chevrolet Caprice automobile.. with no left over parts.. and the motor is running..

Or what if his theory for how a chair is made is:

An explosion occurs in a forest and the trees go flying into the air and then suddenly they combine with some flying cloth to make a beautiful chair... and then it lands in a furniture showroom complete with matching table and lamp...

He further explains that:

An earthquake in California's 'Silicon Valley' causes the computer chips and circuit boards and other various parts to fall out of their boxes and off of their shelves and just come in place together as they are rolling around on the floor and form the most advanced technical computers existing on the earth?...

Or what of his 'Medicine Theory'? He now claims that:

A gas leak in a pharmacy warehouse causes a terrific explosion. All the different chemicals and substances just smash into each other in exactly the correct amounts to produce a miracle drug which cures everything form cancer to heart and liver disease, old age and warts?...

Wait... there's more to this one:

It is all in one formula, packaged in the bottles with labels and ready to sell with no mess left on the floor?...

Now after all this exploding and excitement this 'scientist' tells you of a great place to relax and have something to eat. It is his favorite place and he calls it: "Burger Blast"! He says:

You just go in and sit down and suddenly a 'blast' from the kitchen occurs and immediately a burger lands right in front of you with all the trimmings.. just the way you like it complete with fries, a drink and even your favorite dessert?...

AND...

No one works at "Burger Blast", it just runs itself, automatically cleaning itself and as you leave it scans your billfold for a valid credit card and charges your bank account for what you have eaten?...

Now the question is: "Are you really going to accept any of this as 'fact'?"

Of course not!

We wouldn't believe a new car is made from flying junk; chairs don't fall down from exploding trees; earthquakes do not produce computers and blasting burgers don't rain down on us from above.

Question: So how come we don't challenge a theory of something coming from nothing and then colliding in the cosmos to make the universe? Is it because of its tremendous magnitude that we have so little comprehension about it, that we are willing to accept any theory from a few telescope 'peeping Toms' to tell us that it came from 'nothingness'? Or just some gases colliding and then... 'Poof'!? Instant Universe? How?

Lets not forget
Posted by: Your messenger ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:27AM

We can turn our attention to the earth and the heavens and make observations on our own without a 'genius' scientist telling us what we are seeing. And then the idea that nothing is sustaining the heavens and the earth! - 'It just runs itself'? How?

Think about the stars, the sun, the moon and the countless solar systems and galaxies in the universe.
Who or What created them in the first place?
They continue to function and move with the utmost precision and accuracy.
Who does this? Who keeps them gliding along on their courses and orbits preordained for them?

The Quran on the Origin of the Universe

Look closer to the heaven surrounding the earth. We call it the 'sky'. Notice the clouds? What are they?

The Quran on Clouds

Let us now bring our gaze a bit closer to earth. Consider the mountains and their majesty. Is there anything about these massive formations that may give us a clue as to the origin of creation?

The Quran on Mountains

What about the water covering the earth? Is there another clue hiding beneath the seas?

The Quran on Deep Seas and Internal Waves

Water covers so much of the earth and even mixes with the land in rivers and streams. Yet is there something keeping it from mixing with itself? What is contained in this mystery of separation of waters?

The Quran on Seas and Rivers

What about us? Are we are part of creation? How did we begin? What develops us and causes us to live and die? How are we sustained?

The Quran on Human Embryonic Development

Think about the humans. How did we all get here? What is the nature of mankind? What causes us to act as we do? Are we ungrateful to the One who created us and sustains us? What is this clue? Think about yourself. Did you create yourself?

The Quran on the Cerebrum (forehead area of the brain in humans)

Who or What created all this? Who is sustaining everything? How do organisms reproduce themselves? How can a tree grow up out of a seed?
Attachments:
amazing_pictures_of_islam 4.jpg

Mashallah
Posted by: BOwbo ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:28AM

Tree says "their is no God but allah"
The picture shows trees in a german forest (in bonn) from many years ago. Which is in the formation of an arabic sentance, in arabic it says "there is no God but God and mohammed is his messenger" . People on Muslim Forums say, the place attracted many toursists, and the germans decided to fence off the area and later they cut down the trees.
Attachments:
forestp.jpg

Everyone has to see this
Posted by: WOWd ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:30AM

SUBHANALLAHHHH
Posted by: Whiteee ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:36AM

3-4 Million people gather in one place. Lol go mess with that.... your retarded.... thats why you guys have problems with us... we have ALLAH in our side, and you guys, this world if your heaven... lol and we still give it to u ignorant mo*herfukers...

NOW IM NOT TALKING TO EVERYONE, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE FIRST IMAGE ON THIS PAGE. WHOEVER YOU ARE, SOON ALLAH WILL SHOW YOU HIS POWERS, INSHALLAH.
Attachments:
tumblr_lt8jwyzIE91qf8029o1_500.jpg

Re: SUBHANALLAHHHH
Posted by: i fucked a nigger named mohammed at TOWN nighclub...right in the butt...swurrr to gud ()
Date: September 14, 2012 04:57AM

i love islam, thus i make love to muslim men whenever and wherever i see fit to do such .
Attachments:
allah.jpg

Posted by: Shoooorter ()
Date: September 14, 2012 09:31AM

fixed

Posted by: The Gecko ()
Date: September 15, 2012 03:29PM

Hope they had insurance mate!
Attachments:
The-Geico-Gecko1.jpg

Posted by: Tariq ()
Date: October 02, 2012 05:11PM

You son of btch i will find your fukn ip number and fck u in da assss you dirty son of a btch..... someone passed away and your making a joke out of it.... wait til i find out who the fck u r u btchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by: GoodTimesTogether ()
Date: August 05, 2013 01:53AM

God bless the life that was lost in this wreck - but Lord bless Javed and his family -

I am an American born citizen and met Javed when he came to see family in Indianapolis - he's a wonderful, sweet, and caring person... One who was very charismatic and would do anything for anyone. Sadly, he would give the shirt off his back to one of you racist shobanistc pigs. <3 Thinking and praying for you and your family.

xo,
a old friend <3

ps the "hot" guy on the left is his brother zee, who like Javed is a wonderful person. How dare any of you judge this family and what they are going through, sadly most of you call yourselves Christians - judging them is very UN-CHRISTIAN of you. Those who claim this, and talk shit -- better go learn what real Christianity is about. Sickening and ignorant. I am white and see no color because there is good and bad in every race, religion and culture!

Posted by: $5 ()
Date: August 05, 2013 06:10AM

By now, he looks like this...
Attachments:
decomposed.jpg

Posted by: Naz ()
Date: December 25, 2013 06:39PM

I am javed hussaini's brother, and I think people who criticize where we are from and how we look should learn to respect.... U only have read what happened don't know the real story, so stop posting stupid opinions that u are completely wrong about.....

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: December 25, 2013 09:45PM

Naz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am javed hussaini's brother, and I think people
> who criticize where we are from and how we look
> should learn to respect.... U only have read what
> happened don't know the real story, so stop
> posting stupid opinions that u are completely
> wrong about.....

Shut the fuck up, no one cares about your opinion.

Posted by: Muslim Cock Lover ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:14PM

I have bee reading this thread and it made me horny because I am a Muslim lover of the cock in my jobby bum. I always fantasise that Allah it doing a milk rush in my bum hole but sometimes of course it's just my donkey or my sheep. I don't know why I need to write this confession to you al but I just wanted to come clean about it all.

Anjem Choudary.

Posted by: Allah Bum Blaster ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:18PM

I love this picture of Allah and the original Koran
Attachments:
devil-mohammed.jpg

Posted by: Allah Sooks my Bobby ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:21PM

Israel!! Long live Israel!!!!
Attachments:
israel---phase-2.jpg

Posted by: Mohamed the Paedophile ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:24PM

I remember this day well, when my father Lucifer let me out of hell to beast my first child.

The Prohpet Mohammed
Attachments:
mohammed-paedo-devil2.jpg

Posted by: Allah in my Shit-Pooh ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:28PM

I done a doo-doo this afternoon and I seen all in my jobby mess!! It's a sign from paradise that my stinky poop is actually a gift from my Allah. I have kept it in a cabinet at home and I will be monitoring all future excretions.
Attachments:
allah-shit.jpg

Posted by: Old news ()
Date: September 05, 2014 05:53PM

Why was this thread bumped? Is there an updAte on the victims or criminal here? Did the drunk driver turn his life around?

Posted by: hf3kw ()
Date: September 05, 2014 06:25PM

I know one of the passengers and she made a full recovery after getting ejected from the car. She doesn't remember the accident.

The driver was sentenced around this time last year and he went to jail. Don't know what the specific term was.

This thread is fucked up btw it makes me sad to be a white person.

Posted by: Fake ass mofo ()
Date: September 06, 2014 01:52AM

all i know is that Tawabs the dead guys brother is a disgusting slimeball

Wahab Ebadi is so a fake and hangs around this Iraqi whore who has been passed around by hundreds of sand niggers named Naseba

I hope he gets aids

Posted by: Dont give iraqis a bad name ()
Date: October 20, 2014 06:08PM

i know that skank. shes Morroccan not Iraqi and you can find all of these faggots at any hookah place

Posted by: Fake ass mofo 2 ()
Date: October 26, 2014 09:15AM

The dead guy's bro, Wahab Ebadi is a nice guy and I kinda feel bad for him because people talk so much shit. He did a 180 after his bro died & doesn't mess around anymore. Last I heard Naseba is with his cousin/friend, not him.

Posted by: the stupidity is strong here ()
Date: November 09, 2014 02:57AM

Naz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am javed hussaini's brother, and I think people
> who criticize where we are from and how we look
> should learn to respect.... U only have read what
> happened don't know the real story, so stop
> posting stupid opinions that u are completely
> wrong about.....

dearest naz jon

what real story! your loser brother drove drunk and killed someone now he rots in jail. meanwhile your sisters changed there last names and live ther meaningless lives on instagram like true soul less fucktards

regards,
hazara fucker in nova

Posted by: Old news ()
Date: November 09, 2014 03:15AM

Stop bumping this thread up, jerks

Posted by: Jeorge Waters ()
Date: September 07, 2018 08:57AM

Car accidents are amazingly common these days. And as far as we travel a lot by car, I've bought a car with all the safety systems possible and the best traveling system for my daughter I could find on https://bestcarseathub.com/best-car-seat-stroller-combo-travel-systems/. I think that the safety issue can't be underestimated and it worth to spend a lot of money to be sure that nothing bad will happen.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.