HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stupid Pot Smokers
Posted by: Tired ()
Date: May 28, 2008 07:15AM

3 weeks ago I got a call from my best friend who is not in the country.
He tells me his loser of a step son is being thrown out and would I be able
to find him a temporary place. I decide to take the kid in. I figure kids is down on his luck. Lost his car lost his job and as a result lost the room that he was renting. Now I keep finding remnants of pot and I ask the kid and of course he lies even when I find the POT and I tell him take all the pot and whatever else out of here. I already called the cops and they cited him for possesion but I have to go to the sheriffs to have the kid evicted.
The kid was attempting to join the Marines, but I think that will nolonger happen. Does anybody know who long the eviction process takes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stupid Pot Smokers
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 28, 2008 08:15AM

It's not a speedy process. You'll have to appear before a judge and prove there was a breach of your lease agreement. If you don't have a lease (I'm betting you don't), well, have fun... your best avenue probably would be to convince the kid to move out, or work with his father to get him out of there.

Posted by: eviction ()
Date: May 28, 2008 08:49AM

It takes 30 days to have someone evicted.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 28, 2008 09:11AM

meeper, unless the dude can prove an oral agreement in some way (witnesses etc.), I believe this guy should just throw the kid's stuff onto the street, change the lock, and then have him arrested for trespass or even B&E if he is so dumb as to try to get back in.

In fact, I call bullshit on this guy because he has not done that yet. I don't believe his story as told above... something is missing.

Date: May 28, 2008 09:14AM

There is no prescribed timeline like "30 days". The court hearings will probably take more than a month from the time you file the eviction warrant, and then there could be appeals (if it's unrelated to non-payment of rent). And then if you prevail, it's not like sheriff immediately rushes over to your house with an eviction notice. It may move more quickly because of the crime committed on your property, but if you don't have an enforceable lease agreement, it's going to be complicated and time-consuming.

eviction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It takes 30 days to have someone evicted.

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: May 28, 2008 01:40PM

The full process, once the paper is complete, usually takes about 90 days. But of course there can be all sorts of sags and reverses as well. I beleive one person told me it took them six months to evict a person once.

Also I don't think you can just chuck everything out on the lawn once the inviction is full. The Sheriff's department has to move or supervisor the removal of stuff.

Posted by: ur an ass ()
Date: May 28, 2008 01:44PM

Why would you get him cited for possession when he lost his car , job, and previous room. your an ass, just tell his ass to leave but don't bring the pigs into it. If I were that kid, I'd beat ur ass in so hard then blow smoke into ur fuckin face bitch..

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 28, 2008 03:45PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> There is no prescribed timeline like "30 days".
> The court hearings will probably take more than a
> month from the time you file the eviction warrant,
> and then there could be appeals (if it's unrelated
> to non-payment of rent). And then if you prevail,
> it's not like sheriff immediately rushes over to
> your house with an eviction notice. It may move
> more quickly because of the crime committed on
> your property, but if you don't have an
> enforceable lease agreement, it's going to be
> complicated and time-consuming.

you are assuming this pothead could even manage to file legal paperwork.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: dickfuck ()
Date: May 28, 2008 03:51PM

hahah stupid pot smoker...have fun with all the legal broo ha ha...if u wouldv smoked with him none of this wouldve happened

Date: May 28, 2008 04:02PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
>> this guy should just throw the kid's stuff onto the street, change the lock,

I'm not actually sure that it would legal to do that. If it is where the person legally resides, which it is, I'm not sure the law would allow you to throw their stuff out on the street.

Date: May 28, 2008 05:25PM

He has no key and the cops last night said I could not throw him out.
I would have to go the sheriffs office for that,and they told me today 30 days.
They told me if I had a rental agreement and he was unable to pay I could have him out in 5 days. I have more to lose than this guy who basically just took advantage of the situation. No verbal agreement or rent just trying to give this kid some time to get his thoughts and some money together to get back on his feet again. I asked him from the begining DO NOT BRING DRUGS IN MY HOUSE.
He fucked up for doing it and I FUCKED up for letting him into my house.
I currently going for my TS and would not like to have the added attention of some stupid 20 yr old smoking pot in my house or outside and having the neighbors talk to my investigator about that. Thanks for your input folks.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: May 28, 2008 05:32PM

What a loser, you called the popo for some little shit like pot, which ought to be legal anyways. I could see if it was some shit like heroin, or something else actually dangerous. I bet you are like the soccer moms who call the police and say "people are speeding by little Johnny's school, please do a speed trap there becucase little Johnny is going to get run over because he is too dumb to look both ways before crossing and I am too dumb to teach him" and they do and they make an assload of money. tell him to smoke up outside then blame the neighbors.

Fucking Jew

Date: May 28, 2008 05:57PM

Go back to your pipe and smoke it loser.
I obey the law and I have no problems with the police like some of you who got caught breaking the law. I am not a fucking JEW but you are a racist pig.
Perhaps you would like to take this person in and smoke pot together?!?!
I'm sure you like to give those young men an education. Troll..

Posted by: native.. ()
Date: May 28, 2008 06:24PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> What a loser, you called the popo for some little
> shit like pot, which ought to be legal anyways.

Well, thats your opinion but the law says it's illegal as it
should be. Why should this man sacrifice losing his clearence
over some punk kid. He was given food and shelter free of charge,
he should have respected the house rules instead taking advantage
of this guy. Clearly he had good intentions and was just trying
to help a person in need and got screwed. Take it as lesson learned
and kick his ass to the curb, go to the sheriffs office and file for
an eviction, then a sheriff will come and serve the eviction on him in
person, he then has 30 days. You may or may not have to go in front of
the judge, that depends. If I was due for a ts I would call the cops
on the kid again if you busted him with pot during the time he still lives
with you. Cover your ass and dont feel guilty.

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: May 28, 2008 07:26PM

Stupid statement from a stupid fuck:

"Well, thats your opinion but the law says it's illegal as it
should be."

Why should it be illegal? There are thousands of reasons that it "should be" legal but very few valid reasons that it should be kept illegal. I don't want to turn this into yet another thread arguing the myths of marijuana and the benefits of hemp as a cash crop yet some of you idiots just won't learn.

As for "Tired" - It's your house, change the fucking lock!

Posted by: Get Out ()
Date: May 28, 2008 07:43PM

If you don't have a lease with this guy, he is a visitor. I'm assuming he does not pay you rent. If you want him to leave and he does not, he is trespassing. I would throw him out, change the lock, and then let him deal with the consequences.

Each day you let him stay in your house with illegal drugs, you are risking more than your clearance.

Posted by: tired a loser ()
Date: May 28, 2008 09:39PM

you stated that he was already messing up, why add more anguish to his life by getting a possesion charge. I mean pots not even that bad and will be legal in the next 10 years. Is your life really going to suffer if he smokes when you aren't there. I'm sure he doesn't light up in front of your fucking house, he probably does it out a window or in the backyard away from any looking eyes. Lighten the fuck up, or just tell him to leave, and if you put his stuff outside, im sure he's not going to go to the cops, and if he does, the cops wouldn't charge you with anything. There assholes too, so they'd probably be on your side. I seriously hate you and I dont even know you. Whats your real name so I can egg your house and piss on your car.

Date: May 28, 2008 09:53PM

tired a loser Wrote:
I mean pots not even that bad and will be
> legal in the next 10 years.

Well maybe in the ten years it will be legal to smack the shit out of stupid posters so I can visit you, until then you should be good. In your eyes maybe
pot is not that bad but for someone that doesnt smoke its a big deal, not only is it a legal matter but who wants their whole house smelling like shit. It's his house and he is letting someone stay for free so the guy MUSY obey his rules, its that simple. Marijuana smokers have been trying to legalize it for the last 50 years so I really doubt that will change in another 10.

Posted by: to native ()
Date: May 29, 2008 12:55AM

Native. you would be one to talk shit about fighting someone online. lol. People who do that are probably fat and nerdy, most likely like yourself. haha faggot

Posted by: Jack Black ()
Date: May 29, 2008 01:07AM

You ratted him out for fucking weed? Fuck you. It's soft people like you who bring the rest of us down. The world has been dumbed down and given a safety helmet for people like you. Go watch FOX NEWS and duct tape your house up, because if you ratted out somebody for POT...you'll probably believe anything. You were definitely a loser in high school. faggot.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: May 29, 2008 01:34AM

Yea, I agree, you are a fucking loser. If he's doin heroin or somethin extreme like that, then maybe, but more likely I would get him rehab. But seriously, I can't get over the fact that you went to the police instead of dealing with it yourself. Is this 20 year old stronger than you and are you scared of him. Be a fucking man, and take care of your own business by yourself. You went straight to the pigs, who more than likely, smoke pot as well. I don't even smoke pot and I wouldn't rat him out. I really hope you man up, and what is your age, because if you are younger than 50 then you got a stick up your ass. FUck you

Posted by: idiotjew ()
Date: May 29, 2008 02:07AM

hahahah stupid jew...can i have this kids number? i need to smoke him out...poor kid...

Posted by: idiotjew ()
Date: May 29, 2008 02:09AM

o yeah i hope you dont get your TS...jewbag

Date: May 29, 2008 07:52AM

wow, the last five posters is the same person, get a life

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: May 29, 2008 08:00AM

Actually, I have only posted as agreed. Don't be suprised tho, all of us who grew up with friends think that the dankity dank is not harmful. You on the other hand are most likely, a chubby, curly haired jew that obviously has/had no friends growing up. I actually feel sorry for you because you just seem like the biggest fuckin toolbag in the entire world. I know you will write back with a snarky comment and thats cool but we are all laughing at u and your bf tired.

Posted by: Native.. ()
Date: May 29, 2008 08:16AM

no you see I dont care if you smoke yourself retarded, please do so I don't have to hear your whining anymore. I don't care what you do in the comfort of your own home, yes I am anti-drug but it's your body and your life. What bothers me is the fact that somebody has to sacrifice their comfort and possibly a job loss due to someone smoking inside their house. If it was his own home, I wouldnt give a shit but it's not therefore I think he should kick his ass to the curb.

Date: May 29, 2008 12:28PM

Thanks, for the support folks.
I did kick the guy out and the locks are not changed because he never had keys!
Pot is illegal and if you get busted for smoking it or having it on you and you get caught, too fucking bad. You do the crime you do the time. I told this little shit from the get go, do not bring any drugs in my house. When i started to find stuff I asked him. If he was smart he would have thought "shit this guys is on to me I better stop or be more fucking careful"! When I did find the stuff in plain view I confronted him and asked him for the rest of the stuff and throw the shit out. He would not throw the rest of it out. I called the cops and the cops found more pot. This little shit was caught for being stupid! He could have gotten the stuff and thrown it in the toilet but he chose not to. My House My Rules. His lose for being stupid and for not showing me the respect.
Subject ended for me. On to another chapter.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 29, 2008 12:36PM

"Subject ended for me"
Maybe, you are now on record as the police came to your home and found drugs.
Good luck with your clearance

Date: May 29, 2008 01:02PM

496 Wrote:
> "Subject ended for me"
> .
> Maybe, you are now on record as the police came to
> your home and found drugs.
> Good luck with your clearance

I thought of that too, even though your not directly involved with the crime itself, your investigation officer will be able to pull the record on this matter and it may count against you. If military, get in touch with the jag, if government then mention it upfront and explain yourself.

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: May 29, 2008 03:37PM

First of all, weed is not harmful to your body. Secondly, you don't do time for smoking marijuana. Thirdly, How the fuck is your job status going to be in jepeordy if he smokes inside your house. Stop acting like your some kind of important person, noone cares if you blaze and noone will find out. Anyways, I'm done with this subject, I was just embarrassed for you that you couldn't handle the situation yourself and you had to call the cops. Native your a fucking faggot seriously, I wish I knew who you were. But This is my last post, do your little smart-ass comment because you think ur so fucking cool online but I bet you got ur ass beat as a kid and that is punishment enough to your ego. Good day

Date: May 29, 2008 03:44PM

Native, you are kind of a loser, im sorry but I have to admit it. Same with the guy who posted this topic lol. I wonder what you all were like in High School

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: May 30, 2008 12:12AM

If the cops come again to check up on him, and he is not there, and they search, they will find pot residue, unless you have the whole place steam cleaned, and then your job will be in trouble. If you are that opposed to marijauna, all you had to do is throw his shit out. It is expected that people who have been on drugs and are now trying to get their life back together will occasionally relapse (like the girl from Westfield who died of heroin OD). If his shit was thrown out he would probably have stopped. But instead you called the cops, further complicating this kid's life. Give him a real chance (rather than what you gave him) and you would have helped this kid restart his life. Now you can live with fucking a kid over instead.

Posted by: theLEGEND ()
Date: May 30, 2008 12:30AM

yea seriously, that is kind of harsh bro, but it's over with , just learn from your mistakes

Date: May 30, 2008 02:26PM

agreed Wrote:
> First of all, weed is not harmful to your body.

clearly all that weed has clouded your perception.

> Native your a fucking faggot seriously,
> I wish I knew who you were. But This is my last
> post, do your little smart-ass comment because you
> think ur so fucking cool online but I bet you got
> ur ass beat as a kid and that is punishment enough
> to your ego. Good day

owned.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: May 30, 2008 06:34PM

that was harsh but yea native definitely got owned

Posted by: suggestion ()
Date: May 30, 2008 06:50PM

if you go on judge judy they might see you quickly

Posted by: Pot grew plentifully along the potoma ()
Date: May 31, 2008 03:25AM

^ The end...

Date: May 31, 2008 10:35AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Fucking Jew

Tired Wrote:
> I am not a fucking JEW but you are a racist pig.

idiotjew Wrote:
> hahahah stupid jew...can i have this kids number?
> i need to smoke him out...poor kid...

idiotjew Wrote:
> o yeah i hope you dont get your TS...jewbag

Agreed Wrote:
> You on the other hand are most likely, a chubby,
> curly haired jew that obviously has/had no friends
> growing up.

file.php?2,file=3011

Date: May 31, 2008 02:46PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thurgood Jenkins: I don't do drugs, though. Just weed.

Posted by: hahha ()
Date: May 31, 2008 02:58PM

pot residue? this isnt cocaine lines on the table you idiot...pot residue...youre so funny........

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: June 02, 2008 02:12AM

dude, its just a little weed. grow a fucking pair. if he was dealing heroin out of your house then you may have a legit beef but until then you could be smoking for free if you play your cards right

Posted by: championSTATUS ()
Date: June 02, 2008 01:09PM

lol. well put . you should start tokin, it might help you get laid if you just lighten up

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: June 03, 2008 08:57AM

I can think of a lot of more things FFX police could be doing than arrest people for smoking weed. There are a ton of robberies and rapes occuring every week in FFX, maybe we should take of those offenses first.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.