HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPD wasted tax payers dollars on a bike
Posted by: Seanjohn ()
Date: May 25, 2008 02:15AM

saw this on another site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPD wasted tax payers dollars on a bike
Posted by: uggh ()
Date: May 25, 2008 03:59AM

1. I doubt any of "your" tax dollars were wasted on anything as I doubt you can hold down a job to pay taxes.

2. It was seized.

3. Get a life.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 25, 2008 06:05AM

indeed the bike was more than likely siezed. the bike was then painted and is drying in that picture as there is no seat and it's marked so you wont touch it. what i want to know i when the fuck are they using these?! bikes are not used to report to a scene and they cant be used for hauling criminals away. my guess is the ONLY use it will get is for pulling over speeders.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Ol Timer ()
Date: May 25, 2008 11:02AM

I greatly suspect the seized vehicles they mark up are used for public relations and education purposes and not for routine police work.

The next time the police host an open house or are involved in a large community event and some of you guys are there acting like you care about them or respect them, but are in fact just there to gather information about them, look around, I'll bet this bike will be on display.

The immense fascination with the police and schools demonstrated on this forum is puzzling.

Posted by: Seanjohn ()
Date: May 25, 2008 03:08PM

uggh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. I doubt any of "your" tax dollars were wasted
> on anything as I doubt you can hold down a job to
> pay taxes.
>
> 2. It was seized.
>
> 3. Get a life.

how about u STFU. And I can hold down a job. SO FUCK YOU.

Posted by: JJ ()
Date: May 25, 2008 07:10PM

The seat is on it, it may look like its off but thats how the R6 was made. However there is a piece of paper on the seat probably saying, "Do not touch".

Posted by: Drowsy ()
Date: May 25, 2008 09:28PM

It's also fun to hear the bikes (not the one pictured) while they practice for Hogfest from midnight until after 2 AM behind your house. And, even if it's seized, the paint and labor cost money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.