HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Creepy wshs spanish teachers
Posted by: wskid199 ()
Date: August 06, 2012 12:10PM

Is it true that senor blaylock was fired from west springfield? A lot of people are saying that because he was crazy. He was my spanish teacher this year and at the end of the year he told us they were making him go to Woodson high school. He started to cry in front of our whole class. It wouldnt surprise me because he was really weird. He talks to all students on Twitter and Facebook all the time and i thought teachers werent supposed to do that. He follows all the students and says weird things to everyone. Some of the kids blocked him too lol. He acts like one of the students and my friends and I thought it was really creepy. And I was never invited to the special lunches he had in his room, only the popular kids and athletes got invited. And I got a B in his class, which was BS. Oh well at least I dont have to have him for Spanish next year. I just hope I don't get the other guy, Mr. Eldredge because my best friend had him and say he doesnt even know how to speak Spanish, lol. Can we get some good teachers por favor? And ones who act like normal human beings?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Creepy wshs spanish teachers
Posted by: Senorita ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:03PM

Bring back Senor Julca.

Posted by: English Teacher ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:44PM

wskid199 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it true that senor blaylock was fired from west
> springfield? A lot of people are saying that
> because he was crazy. He was my spanish teacher
> this year and at the end of the year he told us
> they were making him go to Woodson high school. He
> started to cry in front of our whole class. It
> wouldnt surprise me because he was really weird.
> He talks to all students on Twitter and Facebook
> all the time and i thought teachers werent
> supposed to do that. He follows all the students
> and says weird things to everyone. Some of the
> kids blocked him too lol. He acts like one of the
> students and my friends and I thought it was
> really creepy. And I was never invited to the
> special lunches he had in his room, only the
> popular kids and athletes got invited. And I got a
> B in his class, which was BS. Oh well at least I
> dont have to have him for Spanish next year. I
> just hope I don't get the other guy, Mr. Eldredge
> because my best friend had him and say he doesnt
> even know how to speak Spanish, lol. Can we get
> some good teachers por favor? And ones who act
> like normal human beings?

I hope they fire your English Teacher!

Posted by: Fu ()
Date: August 06, 2012 02:49PM

Well, thanks for admitting your a shitty, non-popular, non-athletic pansy ass cry baby who thinks you deserve an "A" in Spanish when you cant even make a proper sentence in English.

Posted by: Lee ()
Date: August 06, 2012 09:16PM

Is that the guy with the white spot of hair? I was dismayed last year when I saw how many hundreds of mistakes his Course information sheet had. He had so many mistakes in Spanish, that I couldn't possibly understand who would say he is qualified to teach spanish. I am talking about the guy with the white bit of hair, whatever his name is. Horrible spanish.

Posted by: ws ()
Date: August 06, 2012 11:48PM

how u gonna hate on eldredge? dude yelled at basketball players in spansish before so learn ur shit pussy

Posted by: loser lane ()
Date: August 07, 2012 01:10AM

All of the Spanish language teachers at WSHS are weak teachers and weak people. Some don't even bother to show up and get a series of substitutes over periods of weeks or months, expecting these people to do their jobs for them. Of course that's not how it works, and then the whole year goes down the drain.

Posted by: reggie ()
Date: August 07, 2012 01:19AM

Languages don't take SOL exams so they don't matter.

Posted by: Take Latin ()
Date: August 07, 2012 05:12PM

+1 on the weak Spanish teachers there

Big problem . . .

Take Latin---easy A.

Posted by: latin ()
Date: August 09, 2012 04:36PM

ms slough was the best. definetly an easy a

Posted by: gordito ()
Date: August 14, 2012 02:47PM

Blaylock is a total creeper. Especially with all the boys Ew.

Posted by: thanksforthememories ()
Date: September 01, 2012 08:07PM

I thought it was a general rule that teachers could not communicate with students through social networking sites. I would call the Principal and report this kind of behavior immediately. I had two kids go through the FCPS system many years ago, but that was before all of this stupid Facebook and Twitter existed. Thank God!

Posted by: Woody ()
Date: October 02, 2012 08:17PM

If Mr. Blaylock acts like that at Woodson, parents will eat him up and spit him out!

Posted by: Fred ()
Date: October 02, 2012 08:20PM

SeƱor Julca!! THAT is from way back.

Posted by: Woodson teacher ()
Date: October 02, 2012 08:56PM

He will fit right in with the other Spanish teachers here at Woodson who are either terrible or creepy as well. Woodson brings in another quality teacher....I'm shocked about this.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 03, 2012 07:38AM

You have to feel sorry for teachers around here.

Just look at the examples of what they have to put up with right here on this forum.

Posted by: A student ()
Date: January 13, 2013 03:29PM

He is so creepy here at Woodson. I'm one of his students and I CAN'T STAND HIM. He tries WAY too hard to get us to like him and I am not the only one who thinks this (by far). Woodson needs to get rid of him. His classes are a joke and his obnoxious, in-your-face personality is tasteless and unbearable.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: January 13, 2013 03:39PM

You need to learn spanish at WSHS? I thought the whole school already spoke it.

Posted by: Not Really ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:13PM

>>You need to learn spanish at WSHS? I thought the whole school already spoke it>>

No dummy, you are referring to JEB Stuart or Falls Church. West Springfield doesn't have that large of a hispanic population compared to many other schools.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: January 14, 2013 02:51PM

Not Really Wrote:
> No dummy, you are referring to JEB Stuart or Falls
> Church. West Springfield doesn't have that large
> of a hispanic population compared to many other
> schools.

Actually I was just thinking of the general west springfield area. Maybe it doesn't seem like a large population to you, but it's at least three times what it was 20 years ago.

Posted by: hate him ()
Date: March 19, 2013 04:35PM

His paycheck is smal like his
Blaylock, Jonathan
Spanish Language Teacher, HS
Woodson High School
$45,884

Posted by: SportsFan ()
Date: March 19, 2013 09:16PM

Is he the flaming gay Spanish teacher that always dresses up like a crazy person on Spirit Days? I didn't have him, but my friends did. The stories are hilarious. He is definitely a creeper!

Posted by: WSHS Student1 ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:45PM

Yes. I like him.I mean I don't like him like I want to get a gay married with him but his a cool funny guy. I got an A in his class.

SportsFan Wrote:
> Is he the flaming gay Spanish teacher that always
> dresses up like a crazy person on Spirit Days? I
> didn't have him, but my friends did. The stories
> are hilarious. He is definitely a creeper!

Posted by: WSHS Student2 ()
Date: March 20, 2013 05:50PM

Blaylock only liked the male athletes. He went to EVERY SINGLE GAME LAST YEAR for male sports only. Girls were ignored and it was obvious who his "favorites" were. I am surprised he wasn't in the locker room with towels after every game offering to dry them off after their showers.

Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: March 20, 2013 08:20PM

While that does all sound a bit odd, to answer your question the reason the schools can get decent teachers is because of crazy helicopter parents.

And that being said while it does all sound a bit odd, I'm sorry I'm just not going to go OMG because I've seen to many high schoolers raised by said helicopter parents who exagerate, make stuff up, and tell one sided stories because they didn't get the grade they and their helicopter parents wanted. I'm not saying this is you for sure, but it also sure could be.

wskid199 Wrote:
> Is it true that senor blaylock was fired from west
> springfield? A lot of people are saying that
> because he was crazy. He was my spanish teacher
> this year and at the end of the year he told us
> they were making him go to Woodson high school. He
> started to cry in front of our whole class. It
> wouldnt surprise me because he was really weird.
> He talks to all students on Twitter and Facebook
> all the time and i thought teachers werent
> supposed to do that. He follows all the students
> and says weird things to everyone. Some of the
> kids blocked him too lol. He acts like one of the
> students and my friends and I thought it was
> really creepy. And I was never invited to the
> special lunches he had in his room, only the
> popular kids and athletes got invited. And I got a
> B in his class, which was BS. Oh well at least I
> dont have to have him for Spanish next year. I
> just hope I don't get the other guy, Mr. Eldredge
> because my best friend had him and say he doesnt
> even know how to speak Spanish, lol. Can we get
> some good teachers por favor? And ones who act
> like normal human beings?

Posted by: thinkheneedstogo1 ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:02PM

I have senor Blaylock. His class may be the worst experience of my life. Okay I'm exaggerating a little, but I hate him so much. Yes he is the teacher with the little white spot of hair. And he is the creepiest thing on earth. He tried to rub my back while I was taking a test... like who does that... and he once tried to lick me. No joke, he tried to lick me. I kind of feel bad for him though because all we do in class is make fun of him and I don't think he realizes it. Oh well its hilarious because he asked me to match outfits with him one day and I walked away.

Posted by: notthatbad ()
Date: June 07, 2013 10:59PM

people are so critical. he's really not that bad if you pay attention and do your work. i think some people are annoyed he always speaks spanish but i feel like its helped me learn more. i actually feel like i learned more this year than last year.

Posted by: Ewww ()
Date: June 25, 2013 10:26PM

Senor Blaylock is such a creepy person! I am so glad to be out of his class. He may be a good teacher, but there is something not quite right about him and the way he acts around students.

Posted by: Smart One ()
Date: December 18, 2015 11:30AM

Blaylocks teaching style is great even incredible, I was going to request him for Span 3 next year. But he's getting fired from Woodson... I think he wasn't as popular in Highschool so he's trying to do it over again, like last year, he asked a teacher to Hoco 2014 and a lot of people thought he was weird. He's a good teacher but just weird. Like he knows EVERY football players name and number whether they had him as a teacher or not.

Posted by: woodson student ()
Date: December 18, 2015 06:18PM

My dad came home saying that a spanish teacher did something wrong and is getting booted for it. What happened???

Posted by: A teacher with an attitude ()
Date: December 18, 2015 06:29PM

woodson student Wrote:
> My dad came home saying that a spanish teacher did
> something wrong and is getting booted for it.
> What happened???

the Spanish teacher joined ISIS, so fuck off ya fuckin' faggot ass bitch.

Posted by: Stop making stuff up ()
Date: December 18, 2015 07:30PM

So 'your dad' must be a teacher at Woodson. That narrows it down, doesn't it. I guess we can figure out who 'woodson student' is.

Stop telling lies about teachers, your dad wouldn't like people making lies up about him, would he? It's so easy for a punk kid to make lies up about a teacher they hate.

Posted by: creeper90 ()
Date: December 18, 2015 10:16PM

Blaylock is such a weirdo. He is obsessed with all the Woodson athletes. A lot of them are creeped out by him!

Posted by: Get a grip ()
Date: December 21, 2015 12:28AM

So many people on here are either just idiots who have no life and have nothing better to do than insult others, or, they are just scared little people.

Blaylock may be odd, but at least he gives a rip, which most people don't, and they suck the life out of NoVA. Most people in NoVA wouldn't know how to recognize good clean fun if it punched them square in the mouth, bunch of uptight insecure little weaklings.

All this PC talk about accepting people? It'll never work. NoVA is too insecure and idiotic. Funny thing is, the offenders aren't the usual suspects.

And whoever said helicopter parents earlier nailed it.

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: January 06, 2016 08:19AM

Do you know why Woodson HS is looking for a new Spanish Teacher this January 2015? Mr. Blaylock is not attending his classes after winter break, it's a fact.
Is the WT Woodson Principal, Mr Pole, acting with ethic while is hiding or failed to inform to the community about the situation with Mr. Blaylock?

Posted by: Duhstupid ()
Date: January 06, 2016 04:28PM

Your surprised a shitty school in the lowest paying county has bad teachers.

Posted by: MomWants2Know ()
Date: January 07, 2016 04:25PM

Why hasn't Mr. Blaylock been back to school after winter break? Is something going on? The parent and students have a right to know.

Posted by: Chopperparent ()
Date: January 07, 2016 05:42PM

MomWants2Know Wrote:
> Why hasn't Mr. Blaylock been back to school after
> winter break? Is something going on? The parent
> and students have a right to know.

No you don't. Maybe he quit so he doesn't have to deal with you and your cunt of a kid.

Posted by: LaTolteca1 ()
Date: January 08, 2016 06:17PM

I bet it was for something inappropriate with a student. There have been rumors for a couple of years and he disappeared very quickly.

Posted by: Right on! ()
Date: January 08, 2016 06:23PM

Chopperparent Wrote:
> MomWants2Know Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why hasn't Mr. Blaylock been back to school
> after
> > winter break? Is something going on? The parent
> > and students have a right to know.
>
>
> No you don't. Maybe he quit so he doesn't have to
> deal with you and your cunt of a kid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

+1000

Posted by: Teacher72635 ()
Date: January 08, 2016 07:21PM

Come on people... Everyone knows that when a teacher or employee is under investigation the boss can't say anything. Dr Pole - as written a few posts above - can't say nothing. It is the teacher's personal issue, not yours.

Posted by: PaulB ()
Date: January 09, 2016 07:46PM

In January 8th the school sent to the parents a message notifying that the teacher will be on leave. The parents must to know any school decision and that email (on Friday) was better and well done, but a little bit late. If a teacher is under investigation the school or FCPS can not inform details about it but definitely theay must to inform the teacher changes and explain what will happen on this class about academic issues.
Apparently the school is managing the situation this month.
The new issue is:
When a teacher has a creepy parent meeting at the beginning of the year and all the parents (or most of them) now that the teacher is using his position to contact the students more frequently than other teachers and to hang up in social spaces in the school (nights activities for example), why to delay an investigation about the teacher?
If students and parents were no attending or talking about the situation and the school was not doing nothing, it shows that Mr. Pole has off the communication canals in the school with the Staff, shows that Blaylok manager doesnt know nothing or was avoiding or minimizing the innovarive way to approach students from Mr Blaylok, also shows that Mr Pole is not managing the teachers ethic code and he is not proceeding to review the teacher conduct with the students and parents.

Several months Mr. Blaylok was in charge of several activities in Woodson before December, more of them were social activities. He was going to approach in a different way the students to development a social life across his tweeter account, organizing a creepy Honors Spanish Society that was going to nothing better than paint the hands with the students or organizing mexican dinners and lunches, and texting directly the students talking personal issues.
If he is under investigation (we dont know) because he was approaching in a bad way a student (we dont know but this is the rumor) that is nothing new because Mr Blayloks conduct definitely ever was wrong. Sad for the boys that were stressed for his conduct in class. Sad because this leave was too late to many boys.

Posted by: Rumor mill ()
Date: January 09, 2016 08:16PM

PaulB is a fucking liar piece of shit. There was no email.

Posted by: Matt daemon ()
Date: January 10, 2016 07:48PM

one of my spanish teachers was called "la bruha" and she was always totally a witch on halloween

how's that for creepy spanish?

Posted by: happensmorethanyouthink ()
Date: January 10, 2016 08:42PM

This was also happening with a Spanish teacher who didn't have his contract renewed in Arlington (for being inappropriate with students), but Fairfax county hired him to teach at Mount Vernon.

Posted by: Nice Guy Eddie ()
Date: January 11, 2016 10:05PM

Had a substitute Spanish teacher for most of Sophomore year of high school. She was a couple of years out of college, carried a few extra lbs, but nothing sloppy, and had a fantastic rack. Can remember to this day some of her nicer outfits. The white sweater and navy blue skit is in the mental rolodex hall of fame.

Posted by: Darla1 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 05:41PM

I heard from a source at Woodson that he was fired from Fairfax County Public Schools for inappropriate communications with students. He never went back to Woodson after he was escorted out of the school last year. Someone said he is an Uber driver now. Can anyone confirm?

Posted by: students parent ()
Date: October 25, 2016 10:17AM

well i heard that senor blaylock attends paul pcs and he is very weird here. he like to bend a lot in-front of student and make these weird sounds in the classroom.

Posted by: Senor IHERD ()
Date: October 25, 2016 10:25AM

I heard that you are a bunch of useless pussies. Fucking punks, learn how to troll!

Posted by: WSH LAX Ultra 2017 ()
Date: October 25, 2016 03:02PM

Blaylock was cool as shit broners. He used to take care of Erol's constant SHOWER BONERS while tearing up my ass. Epic times jealous broners.

Posted by: miz HATES PYBR jokes ()
Date: October 25, 2016 03:56PM

Stfu miz

Posted by: i har ()
Date: November 30, 2016 06:35PM

I HAE FCPS

Posted by: Llll ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:23PM

He works in my school in D.C

Posted by: Sr. B ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:01PM

I saw Sr. Blaylock over in Fairfax Circle sipping an ice-cold Fanta and eating a fish and chips platter with a side of cole slaw at Arthur Treacher's. He looked pretty happy, but that could have been due to the amazing, fresh fish.

Posted by: UFCK ()
Date: November 16, 2017 10:21PM

FUCK WSHS

Posted by: dooox ()
Date: April 29, 2018 08:38PM

I LOVED HIM

Posted by: Fuck mukai ()
Date: April 30, 2018 05:30AM

Fuk mukai

Posted by: do ()
Date: January 05, 2019 11:03PM

i miss him

Posted by: JXWM3 ()
Date: January 05, 2019 11:14PM

Matt daemon Wrote:
> one of my spanish teachers was called "la bruha"
> and she was always totally a witch on halloween
>
> how's that for creepy spanish?

She couldn't have taught you very much, because its spelled 'bruja'.

Posted by: werido ()
Date: May 12, 2019 04:20PM

is he gay>?

Posted by: i klov ()
Date: May 17, 2020 10:36AM

I LOVE CREEPY TEACHERS

Posted by: fhs ()
Date: June 07, 2020 03:52PM

remember that creppy cop

Posted by: WSHS (JV) Baseball ()
Date: June 07, 2020 04:16PM

None of that kind of nonsense went on when Kyle/Roy pretty much ruled the school.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.