HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jack Diamond Morning Show
Posted by: Rochelle ()
Date: May 20, 2008 02:26PM

I was spinning through the dial this morning and Jack Diamond came on the radio and started rambling about how it is a harsh world and so many people are going through tough times, what with rising gas prices and all.

Then, he and his crew of morons proceeded to break down the results show of American Idol. I'm sitting there listening to that fat, greasy bag of **** drone on about American Idol and all I can say is "Shut. The. F***. Up." over and over and over and over. Like, nobody below the age of 45 thinks you're an authority on anything.

And the icing on the cake was when Mix 107.3 played "It's Been a While" by Staind (for the 1,309,985th time since that song came out) and Diamond said that the band just "rocks out" on that song. "Rocks out"? Really?

I guess that's how they get listeners--turn them into mindless drones that don't mind hearing the same Los Lonely Boys song seven times an hour.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jack Diamond Morning Show
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 20, 2008 02:40PM

Rochelle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I guess that's how they get listeners--turn them
> into mindless drones that don't mind hearing the
> same Los Lonely Boys song seven times an hour.

Actually, they don't have listeners. Rumor is Diamond is going to be shown the door at the end of May (thank GOD!)

Expect him to show up on the Mike O'Meara Show soon afterwards.

Posted by: Jackie-O ()
Date: May 21, 2008 06:41AM

Rochelle Wrote:
> I was spinning through the dial this morning and
> Jack Diamond came on the radio and started
> rambling about how it is a harsh world and so many
> people are going through tough times, what with
> rising gas prices and all.
>
> Then, he and his crew of morons proceeded to break
> down the results show of American Idol. I'm
> sitting there listening to that fat, greasy bag of
> **** drone on about American Idol and all I can
> say is "Shut. The. F***. Up." over and over and
> over and over. Like, nobody below the age of 45
> thinks you're an authority on anything.
>
> And the icing on the cake was when Mix 107.3
> played "It's Been a While" by Staind (for the
> 1,309,985th time since that song came out) and
> Diamond said that the band just "rocks out" on
> that song. "Rocks out"? Really?
>
> I guess that's how they get listeners--turn them
> into mindless drones that don't mind hearing the
> same Los Lonely Boys song seven times an hour.

And you listened for how long? Change the dial you mindless drone!!!

Posted by: Mike Sorce ()
Date: May 21, 2008 08:44AM

My wife and I listen in the morning because it is light and harmless...WMAL is too much first thing, my wife hates the Junkies and 99.5 is too young. What we really hate, however, is how Jack Diamond (Harvey Joel Fischer) really tries to pawn himself off as an expert on everything. He is practically a sychophant for every guest, but he does get a lot of name brand people on the show. If there is one topic which I would love him to simply STFU about it would be sports, especially the Redskins. He makes these wildly oversimplistic homer comments or simply prattles off nonsense as fact.

Can we change the dial? Sure, but most of the time the show is simply background noise. DCRTV keeps saying that Jack is out the door and that he is shopping around for a new gig since his contract is not going to be renewed, but time will tell.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 21, 2008 09:09AM

Jack Diamond is one of the most self absorbed people I have ever met. His show is awful. You'd swear that there is laughing gas pumped into his studio because his minions will laugh hysterically at anything he says.

Jack: So, I woke up this morning...
Minions: Bwahahahhahahahahhhaahhaa aahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
Jack: It was a beautuful morning, and I got dressed...
Minions: Hahahahhahaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!1111111111
Jack: OK Mix 107.3....here's something new from Nickelback...
Minions: AAAAAhhhhhahahahahhhahahhaaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

)#@(%*(@)*%)(@#%*)(@#)!!!!

Posted by: angelus42774 ()
Date: May 21, 2008 09:17AM

I really wanted to f**k Chilly Amar back in the day. I sent her an email saying she would really like me and she said she did not date listeners. I said I will listen while she SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSS!!! I heard she had a hairy back....

Posted by: More Cowbell ()
Date: May 21, 2008 10:38AM

angelus42774 Wrote:
> I really wanted to f**k Chilly Amar back in the
> day. I sent her an email saying she would really
> like me and she said she did not date listeners. I
> said I will listen while she
> SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSS!!! I heard
> she had a hairy back....

Not since she went to Alase...not just her back, however...I bet serious bikini line action.

Posted by: Mike Sorce ()
Date: May 21, 2008 10:40AM

ITRADE Wrote:
> Jack Diamond is one of the most self absorbed
> people I have ever met. His show is awful. You'd
> swear that there is laughing gas pumped into his
> studio because his minions will laugh hysterically
> at anything he says.
>
> Jack: So, I woke up this morning...
> Minions: Bwahahahhahahahahhhaahhaa
> aahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
> Jack: It was a beautuful morning, and I got
> dressed...
> Minions: Hahahahhahaaaaaaaa
> haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!1111111111
> Jack: OK Mix 107.3....here's something new from
> Nickelback...
> Minions:
> AAAAAhhhhhahahahahhhahahhaaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!11111111
> 111111111
>
> )#@(%*(@)*%)(@#%*)(@#)!!!!

The live reads are especially painful. He must really work hard on those AT&T ads to make them seem somewhat sincere. The Purina One are also bad.

What I would like to hear is a lot more Connor on the air reciting the alphabet and showing everyone how stupid Jimmy is.

Date: May 21, 2008 12:19PM

Mike Sorce Wrote:

> What I would like to hear is a lot more Connor on
> the air reciting the alphabet and showing everyone
> how stupid Jimmy is.

What is up with these people dragging their kids onto the show? On Rick Dees' last show, he had his kid recite poetry. Perfect example of why it was his last show.

Posted by: Jew Diamond ()
Date: May 21, 2008 01:10PM

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate our Arbitron 13-rated listeners. That Briney Spears is a real sweetheart. She's a friend of the show. We've had her on frequently. I know that despite all the bads things that have happened to her, she will pull through. She's a real pro. Our prayers go out to her.

Posted by: BaBaBooeey ()
Date: May 21, 2008 02:48PM

Howard Stern rules all!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 22, 2008 09:14PM

Jack Diamond is unlistenable because his show panders to women - housewives especially. If you are noty a housewife, or between the ages of 5 and 12, you just do not "get it".

But if you really want to hear commentary that is dumbed down to the level of a moron, listen to WMZQ in the morning. Those morons have as small an iq as their listeners.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2008 09:57PM by Radiophile.

Date: May 23, 2008 09:31AM

I listened to Jack Diamond for a few minutes this morning and realized something I hadn't before. When they break out into their fake laughter, pay attention to the sequence. THEY DON'T LAUGH ALL AT ONCE. Jack Diamond laughs first, stops. Jimmy then lets out a loud guffaw, stops, and then the chick gives her forced, fake laugh. Not only is the laughter fake, it has been choreographed!

Date: May 23, 2008 09:41AM

True, they don't laugh at once.

The other thing that kills me is their audio - they insert a slight amount of echo/reverberation into their audio - quite noticeable when its the nighttimne/weekend guys doing solo work.

Posted by: 1tiredmom ()
Date: May 23, 2008 11:34AM

Seriously, Jack is leaving the end of May? Don't tease if this is not for real!!

Date: May 23, 2008 11:56AM

1tiredmom Wrote:
> Seriously, Jack is leaving the end of May? Don't
> tease if this is not for real!!

That was the rumor on DCRTV and Wikipedia. But apparently Citadel Broadcasting sent out a bunch of cease and desist letters, so they may have worked out a deal to keep his over-compensated, low-rated show on the air.

Posted by: LuLul ()
Date: May 23, 2008 03:35PM

I do NOT listen to that Out of Touch, Crusty Old Fart! I don't know what's lousier---the talks or the music. I'd be happy to hear that the show may be gone, especially since it's been dying a slow death for about a decade---or two---now.

Posted by: rickybobby ()
Date: May 26, 2008 08:55PM

sirius radio....area 33...no jack diamond or stupid people talking....

Posted by: BaBaBooeey ()
Date: May 27, 2008 12:34PM

Howard Stern Rules!

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: May 27, 2008 02:28PM

BaBaBooeey Wrote:
> Howard Stern Rules!

Who?

Posted by: Jimmyz29 ()
Date: January 23, 2010 07:21PM

At last I found other people who agree Jack Diamond is full of shit. Yes he does think he knows everything on every subject on the planet. I sent him two emails over the last few months because I couldn't stand his bullshit any more.
One was he beat up one Taylor Swift. First as always he kissed her ass by sayong "We love Taylor". The he said her singing was weak, then complained that she re-released her first cd. She did but she added a bunch of extras.When she won the country music artist of the year he again said he loved her but if she went to a voice coach that he knew it would help her. The when she won on the American Music awards he played a clipped and said she sounded better and maybe she went to see his voice coach friend. I know people that saw his band and he said they sucked! I emailed and told him to get off her case.
Last week he slammed Royal Caribbean for stopping thier cruise ships at Haiti. And he knew people who went a shore and were disgusted by the fact that they were eating, drinking and sunbathing while thousands of people were dead or dying a fews miles away.Then he said Royal Caribbean was the bottom feeder of cruise lines.
I wrote him and said: First, the ships were bringing in 40 to 60 pallets of food. Second the Haitian government wanted them to continue thier stops to keep the money coming in. Who cares how the food and water gets thier just let them bring it. As for the people who were disgusted. Number one the shore excursions aren't mandatory. You pay extra for them. If it were me and regardless if I paid for it. I would not have gone.Those people went a shore of thier own free will. If they were that disgusted it was thier own fucking fault. They could have stayed on the boat. He wrote back telling me not to post stuff like that on his web site. He can dish it but he can't take it.
He is old and tired. His new sidekick Erica Hilary is a pretensious bitch and yes the all laugh at what ever he says. I used to listen and found myself listening because he sounded like such an ass hole. Now I won't ever again.

Posted by: Lydia250 ()
Date: January 24, 2010 09:17AM

Every morning we wake up to Jack/Harvey at 6:50 and can count on hearing something moronic that makes you scream at the radio by 8am. Still, it is the only radio station that my husband and I can agree on while we get ready for work. IMO, the worst is when he brings Connor on the air - total showkiller! It is neither cute, nor endearing and I hope that they are planning to get that kid a lot of therapy when he gets older. Did you know that Jack's daughter is married to an Army RANGER? The best line this week was when he said that we need to commit $1 TRILLION to rebuilding Haiti? Seriously, did he ever think to do the math and realize that that would be $200K per person? We are not trying to gold-plate Haiti, just make it livable.

He is also a consistent, know-nothing homer when it comes to sports and when you hear him prattle on about how the Redskins are a strong contender next year after hiring Allen & Shanahan it makes me nuts. Really? Show me a team that from 4-12 to 11-5 overnight and took home the Super Bowl trophy.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 24, 2010 01:25PM

Why do you have to Liston to a stupid talk show? Liston to the radio for music

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Date: January 24, 2010 01:27PM

I hate how Diamond refers to people he doesn't know as "our friend." Like, "we love our friend Taylor Swift." The person actually has to KNOW you to be your fucking friend. Doing a phone interview once a year to promote an album or a TV special doesn't make you Taylor Swift's fucking friend!

But the fat forty-something house fraus who listen to Jack Diamond eat this shit up. That's because they are fucking morons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Gabriel Supernova ()
Date: January 24, 2010 01:40PM

Lydia250 Wrote:
Show me a team that from 4-12
> to 11-5 overnight and took home the Super Bowl
> trophy.

2000 New England Patriots were 5-11. The next season they won the Super Bowl. Of course, they had a young kid named Tom Brady take over the team.

Posted by: Jayz ()
Date: January 25, 2010 06:08AM

Jack jokes that his wife could kick his ass because he is such a wimp yet he thinks he is a export on football. He also always says how he loves someone or something before he critizes it or them. Its like he does not want to offend any one but wants to complain about them. One new thing I notice he his insistant self promotion. It seems like every few minutes he self promotes his facebook, tiwtter accounts. And when he promotes the dog food and Caraba's he tal;ks like these people are his very best friends. He has over stayed his time and should retire. He critized me for posting issues about Hait on his facebook. Yet his topics were slamming Charlie Sheen, and some shit about monkeys in space. What a fat load of dog doo.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: January 25, 2010 06:15AM

Mike Sorce Wrote:
He is practically
> a sychophant

pwnd

Posted by: The Sculler ()
Date: January 25, 2010 07:37AM

http://images.radcity.net/5120/2144189.jpg

Royal. Fucking. Dork.

I can only imagine what that ass-clown sounds like when he covers Kelly Clarkson.

Posted by: Rebecca ()
Date: January 25, 2010 06:48PM

He takes more time off than government workers! (probably part of it is being a hypochondriac).

Date: February 03, 2010 06:19PM

He takes off if he has a cold or a cough. What a wimp! He takes pictures as a hobby and talks like he some pro who jets around the world. The day after Taylor Swift won album of the year I tuned in to see if he would rip her like he did last year. Sure enough he commented on the duet Lady Ga Ga did with Elton John. How they sat face to face playing piano. Sure enough he said Taylor should never try that because her voice is weak. Then a hour later he said it again. He first said he does want to bash her but bam!! He did it again. He is a old jealous wanna be who plays at winery and thinks he is a export. He needs to go.

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: February 04, 2010 09:54PM

Were you really spinning a dial on your radio? Who the fuck has a car that old????

Date: February 05, 2010 12:36PM

Tuning in doesn't mean spinning a fucking dail. Who the fuck even thinks about "spinning a dail".

Posted by: He sucks balls and then some ()
Date: February 05, 2010 12:49PM

Harvey Joel Fisher is Michael McDonald. Look at google and their images. Notice any differences? The crooner and the worthless DJ both suck.

Jack Diamond is the most phony, pretentious, SOB on the planet. His show will make you lose 10% of your IQ in a minute.

Date: February 05, 2010 01:17PM

I listened to Kane the other day, and came to the conclusion that his show is more fake than Jack Diamond's. I really don't believe anything I hear on that show (not that I listen much). It seems like everything he does is some sort of contrived mock shit. The other day when I listened, he was playing back things he supposedly recorded from other members of his morning zoo when they were in commercial break and thought the mics were off. You could tell it was complete fabricated bullshit.

Kane and Diamond must be shooting for the same stupid listeners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: toto from kansas ()
Date: February 05, 2010 01:46PM

Jack Diamond..Michael Mcdonald?
Attachments:
jackdiamond1.jpg
jackdiamond2.jpg

Posted by: rake toast ()
Date: February 06, 2010 10:03AM

They do look like each other

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 06, 2010 10:17AM

Don't you dare insult Mike McDonald this way!!

Howww darrrrrrree youuuuuuu!!

Posted by: wbva3fan ()
Date: February 06, 2010 10:41AM

I like Jack Diamond. Jack Diamond is nice man. Used five fingers to milk prostate. Better than hook.
Attachments:
gustevson.bmp

Date: February 06, 2010 12:42PM

Anyone else think that jimmyz29 is O'Meara? It would make sense if Diamond did, indeed, cost Mike a gig at BIG 103.

Posted by: Fred Bugna ()
Date: March 22, 2010 01:00PM

I hate it when they talk about the Washington Capitals. NO ONE there knows anything about hockey yet they he talks with authority. BUT I LISTEN becuz its a hoot every morning to laugh AT THEM in how dumb it is.
"What'd ya do this weekend Alley??"...."well Oliver & I had a huge fight over why pistacio nuts are red"........

arrghhhhh!!!! zzzzzz!! love it

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: March 22, 2010 01:59PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Anyone else think that jimmyz29 is O'Meara? It
> would make sense if Diamond did, indeed, cost Mike
> a gig at BIG 103.

I'm surprised that you didn't notice that Mike Sorce (Aka Don Geronimo) has been weighing in on this topic. It actually sounds like it might really be him, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2010 02:00PM by Taylor.

Date: March 22, 2010 02:03PM

Taylor Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone else think that jimmyz29 is O'Meara? It
> > would make sense if Diamond did, indeed, cost
> Mike
> > a gig at BIG 103.
>
>
> I'm surprised that you didn't notice that Mike
> Sorce (Aka Don Geronimo) has been weighing in on
> this topic. It actually sounds like it might
> really be him, too.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if one of the regulars on the O'Meara thread wasn't Donnie G.

Date: March 25, 2010 10:09PM

I think I listen to Jack Diamond because there is nothing else on and also because I get a kick out of the dumb shit he and his stooges say. The other day he was critizing the American Idol kids. He was really beating up on this one kid and said he sounded like some body singing in a cover band. Jack said "I hate cover bands!" His sidekick Jimmy said "this coming from a guy (meaning Jack" who plays in a cover band. You could tell Jack was pissed.I have heard Jack sing and he sounds like shit!
And yes he is a fat bastrad but talks like he is a export on every spot. Hilary sounds like a real bitch and the rest of his crew laughs at anything Jack says.
Can't wait to hear what dumb shit Jack and his crew will say tomorrow.

Date: March 26, 2010 06:58AM

I had a chance to meet him once. Seems like a nice guy. A nice fake guy.

Posted by: WahWah ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:32AM

How's his former side-kick doing in Atlanta (the one that looked like a rat)?

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 26, 2010 10:12AM

WahWah Wrote:
> How's his former side-kick doing in Atlanta (the
> one that looked like a rat)?

Burt?

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:29PM

Is he still riding around in those fabulous new Corvettes that he gets in trade? You know the ones that get the special plaque “Jack Diamond was here”. He’s the phoniest hack DJ currently on the DC airwaves, hell I bet he has a dog-eared copy of a of a prep mag perched on his copy stand every morning. But you gotta admit, he’s still on the air Jackson!

Date: March 26, 2010 12:51PM

Wait a sec, that bloated old fuck drives Corvettes?! Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

And I ALMOST feel bad for saying this, but the bad side of me is kind of hoping that his son Connor turns out to be a total fuck-up. The way that he talks about that kid like he's the angellic, second coming of baby Jesus that makes him cry when he says "I love you, Daddy", makes me want vomit all over my keyboard. I think if Connor got pulled over in a stolen car, riding with prostitutes, with cocaine all over the dashboard when he was 19, it would make me smile to think that Jack Diamond would be completely devastated.

Everybody loves their children, and everyone is completely biased about their children. He needs fuck off already and stop talking about his PERFECT son.

The way Jack Diamond and his entire crew make it seem like they go through life laughing at the most moronic things you've ever heard, without a care in the world, makes me wanna throw my radio in the parking lot.

Date: March 26, 2010 12:59PM

That could've used some additional proof-reading.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 26, 2010 01:01PM

The Sculler Wrote:
> And I ALMOST feel bad for saying this, but the bad
> side of me is kind of hoping that his son Connor
> turns out to be a total fuck-up. The way that he
> talks about that kid like he's the angellic,
> second coming of baby Jesus that makes him cry
> when he says "I love you, Daddy", makes me want
> vomit all over my keyboard. I think if Connor got
> pulled over in a stolen car, riding with
> prostitutes, with cocaine all over the dashboard
> when he was 19, it would make me smile to think
> that Jack Diamond would be completely devastated.

Is that the same kid Don & Mike used to call him "clown baby" b/c Jack Diamond made some "cloud baby" comment about what he looked like on an ultrasound? Probably.

Date: March 26, 2010 06:28PM

I know he talks about his Jaguar a lot. This morning he was going on and on about the weather and how this system will collide with the other system and on and on. Of course he says he is a expert becasue he did the weather in San Diego.His side kick Jimmy was trying to tell a story and Jack would not shut up. I yelled for him to shut the fuck up.Then the girl Ally started going on about tv cheating with her boyfriend. She watched a show that they both are supposed to watch together. Jack was going about the rules of tv watching. He loves to think of his show as Sienfeld. A show about nothing thats funny but Jack's show sucks. His constant self promotion of his facebook, twitter and i-tunes drives me crazy. I once counted he said his own name 57 times in less than 10 minutes. But yes he is still on the air because he is the biggest ass kisser. He one of those guys you listen because he is so fake. It's like see a accident, we don't like to look but we look any way.

Posted by: TomMadison ()
Date: April 15, 2010 07:52AM

Tick...tock...Jack...tick...tock...

With the pending termination of Grandy & Andy at WMAL as a result of Citadel's Chapter 11 bankruptcy is it possible (please! please!) that JD could be out the door sometime soon? Either that, or a serious pay cut which would mean a few less cameras and no more horseback riding lessons for little Connor. He might want to start looking for some extra gigs for his band.

Date: April 15, 2010 09:01AM

TomMadison Wrote:
> Tick...tock...Jack...tick...tock...
>
> With the pending termination of Grandy & Andy at
> WMAL as a result of Citadel's Chapter 11
> bankruptcy is it possible (please! please!) that
> JD could be out the door sometime soon? Either
> that, or a serious pay cut which would mean a few
> less cameras and no more horseback riding lessons
> for little Connor. He might want to start looking
> for some extra gigs for his band.

I think it will depend on whether or not Citadel succeeds in voiding G&A's contract due to the bankruptcy filing. I have no idea how something like that might work, but it seems to me that airlines can't void labor contracts when they go into Chapter 11, I'm not sure how a broadcaster can. I assume Citadel will still pay a significant chunk of that contract. Considering that they just re-signed Jack Diamond, I think it is unlikely that they will try to shit-can him.

Date: April 19, 2010 05:15AM

As much as I hate to admit it. What or who else is out there to listen too. He is so vanilla. Alwyas saying he loves this or that person or thing before he gives them a slam. The dribble about his son and his wife being a tomboy bores me to death. He sounds so dated but yet he thinks he is the "old cool guy. His old side kick Stacy Binn was nice to listen to but Eric Hilary comes off like a real bitch. The other day she went on and on about having shopping bag guilt and not being able to let any one pass her when she is running. He even called her new boyfriend the chick in their relationship. What a fucking bitch. Jack talking about how Lisa can kick his ass. He is such a primadonna and girl.

Date: April 19, 2010 08:35AM

Jimmyz29 Wrote:
> As much as I hate to admit it. What or who else is
> out there to listen too.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head for me. Inoffensive enough and the music works in the morning even if he is just such a wanna-be. I like DC101 and WMZQ in the car, but not something that my wife and I want to listen to while getting ready for work. I met Erica a few months ago and she does have the MILF-y thing going on.

If there is one bit that I would like to see him drop is the lame "this is a G-rated show" nonsense when it comes to sex. While you don't need to be Howard Stern or Don & Mike, the 'wink wink' calling it 'yoga' and almost juvenile laughter when anything moderately racy comes up is just tiring. While there might be little kids with you in the car heading to school, I doubt that acting like an adult on the air is going to force a birds & bees discussion.

Posted by: Jimmyz299vjhn ()
Date: April 20, 2010 08:03PM

Erica is a MILF and I would definitely lay her I just want her to shut up. She didn't seem to be that bad when she was married but now she is just bitchy.
I agree with the whole G-rated thing. Jimmy was talking about seeing the movie Kick Ass. He kept saying Kick Booty because it was a G-rated show. Then Jack chimes in and whispers Kick Ass like he was the rebel bad ass.

Posted by: Bozo ()
Date: April 20, 2010 11:55PM

I have never had any interest in anything Jack Diamond has to say and I absolutely cannot stand their little American Idol panel!!! Who deemed them "judges" of the next new American Idol? Their panel is a joke and their opinions mean nothing! When I hear his voice and his "I know everything attitude" on the radio I tune to another station!

Posted by: Jimmyz299vjhn ()
Date: April 22, 2010 05:13AM

Jack (as always, the know it all) has beat up the Idol winner Chris Allen every chance he gets. Yesterday he had Allen on his show and was kissing his ass. He is the altimate kiss. We know he gets paid by his sponsers. Every time he segues into Verizon, Carabbas, 800 flowers or what ever. He always realtes it to his family anfd talks like these companies his close friends and they are they for our families. What a kiss ass. He also interupts every guest he has on the show. He says he lost 30 lbs (which you can't really tell) so now every morning he dribbles on and on about his life style changes. He is still a fat old fart.

Posted by: JUST THINKING ()
Date: April 22, 2010 08:56AM

Anybody know a salary range for this "entertainment".

Posted by: Jayz ()
Date: April 24, 2010 09:10PM

$0.00

Posted by: Don Geronimo ()
Date: April 25, 2010 09:08AM

Chili Amar is a pig, an absolute pig.

Date: April 25, 2010 06:00PM

Jimmyz299vjhn Wrote:
> Jack (as always, the know it all) has beat up the
> Idol winner Chris Allen every chance he gets.
> Yesterday he had Allen on his show and was kissing
> his ass. He is the altimate kiss. We know he gets
> paid by his sponsers. Every time he segues into
> Verizon, Carabbas, 800 flowers or what ever. He
> always realtes it to his family anfd talks like
> these companies his close friends and they are
> they for our families. What a kiss ass. He also
> interupts every guest he has on the show. He says
> he lost 30 lbs (which you can't really tell) so
> now every morning he dribbles on and on about his
> life style changes. He is still a fat old fart.

The live reads you mention are pretty bad, but this new weight loss program is just deceitful, IMO. You know that you are going to spend $50-75 for dinner at Carabbas or $50 on flowers, but do you have ANY idea what this lifestyle change would run someone off the street? My guess is $400-600 to start and $200-350 per month - $2000 would be a reasonable guess for the entire thing, but even that might be low. I know that it would kill the entire commercial (and maybe unblur the line for dim-witted listeners that JD is not some altruistic soul), but disclosing that he is a compensated endorser is the right thing here.

Plus, no medical professional would ever recommend that losing 30 pounds in a month is either healthy or sustainable. I lost 75 pounds since early 2009 and rarely have I lost more than 3 pounds per week. Simple diet changes and a bit more (and I mean a small bit more) exercise was the key and if I can do this anyone can.

Posted by: jes ()
Date: April 26, 2010 06:28PM

I lost 34 pounds over 5-1/2 months so I agree. His quick fast weight loss is not healthy. This morning he was again going on and on about the "system he is on. He said he lost another two pounds since mid last week with no excersize. The ways he starts his dribble is the same as with the flowers, dog food, Carabbas. He always uses his wife and kids to lead into what ever he is selling. I'am suprised the station lets him sell the diet.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:15PM

In case anyone is wondering about the details of Jack Diamond's incredible 50 pound weight loss, here is the secret...500 calories per day and along with daily injections of hCG (a hormone produced during pregnancy and used during invitro fertilization programs). Cost? Generally $1000-1500 for a 6-week program, but no guarantees that you will keep the weight off without a maintenance program.

Does anyone know someone who has tried this? It seems like the people at Reveal, the people behind the Weight Not program, do a pretty good job of keep any negative feedback and comments off the web. FWIW, you really cannot find much in the way of positive testimonials either outside the forums managed by Reveal. There are a few blogs, but not as many as you might expect if the program was really great.

Date: September 23, 2010 01:58PM

Hormone injections? Well, that weight loss should be easy to maintain once you are off the program.

Lord, it's worse than Atkins!

Date: September 23, 2010 02:00PM

Sounds basically like Cenegenics.

www.cenegenics.com

Its the program you always see in airline magazines...

Date: September 23, 2010 02:01PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> Sounds basically like Cenegenics.
>
> www.cenegenics.com
>
> Its the program you always see in airline
> magazines...

None of these diets work in the long run. People have to decide to change their lifestyle or not. Otherwise, no weight lost is permanent.

Date: September 23, 2010 02:03PM

Well, if you die on your diet it is...

Date: September 23, 2010 02:27PM

The hormone injections are bad, but 500 calories a day is a starvation diet and I don't know how anyone could function unless they simply sat watching TV all day. I recall 800-1200 as being close to the minimum for a 175 person and that is still not very much.

I am not a doctor, but I think at that low level you start affecting neurological processes and you would probably have cravings that make you want to eat almost anything, food or not. I can see myself ravaging the refrigerator and wolfing down a can of whipped cream or raw bacon just because it was handy.

Posted by: JimmyZ ()
Date: May 07, 2013 10:38AM

My disdain for "Jack Diamond" has fueled by daily commute for over 15 yrs. Its the kind of hatred that keeps you warm at night, pure and unwavering I have often fantaized about attending his crazy "free for all Friday" live show just to get closer to the warm glow of his douche baggery...how absolutely perfect he is able to be a whore of contemporary culture. Bachellorette, American Idol...any thing that lacks a soul he is an expert on.

Now I hear he is gone. My God, my world is empty. Is there no one left to hate? Hopefully the understudy Bert Weiss that is returning is as much of a tool as I recall. It will be hard to match the master. That someone could actually go around calling themselves "Jack Diamond" or even better "JD"...they don't make tools like that everyday.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.