HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The People That Make up FFU
Posted by: the bbc ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:59PM

This Pic says it all.

Crackers that think their "hard" we all lol at them when we see them.

Options: ReplyQuote
ITT: the pic says it all
Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 22, 2012 05:29PM

The pic says it all
Attachments:
31%20-%20Modern%20Nigger%20Engineering_jpg.jpeg

Re: The People That Make up FFU
Posted by: Dandy Don ()
Date: July 22, 2012 05:33PM

woo-hoooo! the white boy scores big!!

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: July 22, 2012 06:11PM

Hahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha!

+1 Million! Love those huts!

Date: July 22, 2012 06:59PM

So who lives in the white house?

oh yea a nigger. LMAO....sucks to be white now a days, doesnt it.

Date: July 22, 2012 07:03PM

Says it all ignorant crackers. living in trailer trash parks LOLOL id rather live in a hut.

Posted by: E-Racist ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:42PM

As a white devil, I think it's just HI-larious everytime I watch the news and see how quickly Africa is self-destructing. I say it's time we stop trying to prop up that failed sub-species and just let them die off like God/natural selection intended.

Pic semi-related:

Posted by: Nunzio ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:45PM

negroes=12.5% of the population. Negores= 60% of violent crime. Says it all.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:56PM

Wow, looks like I walked in the wrong room to bring in an American and Confederate flag while smoking a cigar. WTF?

Posted by: Tag,notagbacks ()
Date: July 22, 2012 08:28PM

Nunzio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> negroes=12.5% of the population. Negores= 60% of
> violent crime. Says it all.

White people, getting dumber and forgetting their own language every day. Says it all.

Can't wait for the Chinese or Indians to take over this bitch

Since you folk got 300 years of slavery I say we suggest to them that they can have all the white people they want for atleast 300 years.

Posted by: Silly Minority ()
Date: July 22, 2012 08:38PM

Tag,notagbacks Wrote:
> White people, getting dumber and forgetting their
> own language every day. Says it all.
>
> Can't wait for the Chinese or Indians to take over
> this bitch
>
> Since you folk got 300 years of slavery I say we
> suggest to them that they can have all the white
> people they want for atleast 300 years.

Yeah, we should totally punish an entire race of people for what the aristocratic, land owning, slaveholders did 150 years ago. Totally not hypocritical at all. And let's just forget about all the black slaveholders too. Oh yeah and let's also forget about the 140,000 Union soldiers who died who sacrificed their lives in the name of Emancipation. Just sweep that under the rug, there.

Posted by: Tagbacks ()
Date: July 22, 2012 09:03PM

Non-White people, getting dumber and forgetting their own language every day. Says it all.

Can't wait for the Chinese or Indians to leave this bitch

Since you folk got 300 years of slavery I say we suggest to them that they can have all the blakcs in slavery for another 300 years. It was kina kewl when you really think about it.

Date: July 22, 2012 09:40PM

Date: July 22, 2012 09:45PM

wow, that's a surprisingly low number of black men in college... almost equal numbers really. that's really really not something to be proud of... see attached pic.

edit: moar
http://www.colorado.edu/MCDB/MCDB4234/readings/Morton-Skulls-Gould.pdf
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx
http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/iq-by-country/
http://human-stupidity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/race_intelligence_adoption_rushtonsm1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 09:55PM by meh.
Attachments:
25%20-%20Niggers%20Have%20Small%20Brains_jpg.jpeg

Posted by: Anynon-racists in Fairfax anymore? ()
Date: July 22, 2012 10:30PM

Haha oh lord god you fuckin racists need to grow up and understand shit you morons

college aged people are between 18 and 22 typically (the vast majority of them) which is only 5% of a persons life. Prisoners typically can range from 18 to 100. To compare one number which is basically instantaneous to one number that is essentially cumulative is a calculation of futility. PS I am not black, I just think you crazy crackers are fucking insane and bringing down this country.

PS tagback, you are hilarious man, thats like the 10th time you have taken my words and changed them like that! Wow! So inventive! Except you keep saying that us "non-whites" need to learn english even though I would put my verbal and literary capabilities against yours any day of the week. Go ahead pick apart my internet grammar if you like since it gives you an internet-boner but you have absolutely NOTHING to contribute to this conversation or society.

Burn in the darkest canyons of the hell that your life surely is you racist unimportant internet troll.

Posted by: Some census facts for you ignorant fucks ()
Date: July 22, 2012 10:37PM

Census

Total
Black
White
Population (> age 3yrs)
12.1%
75.4%
College/grad school enrollment
12.7%
71.2%

Do some fuckin math you morons

32 million into 203 million about the same as 2 million into 17 million... leads to me to wonder if the person who posted that even knows what a fuckin college is, or if he got a sweet business degree at a "fantastic" school.

Also note that

"Most drug offenders are white. Five times as many whites use drugs as blacks. Yet blacks comprise the great majority of drug offenders sent to prison. The solution to this racial inequity is not to incarcerate more whites, but to reduce the use of prison for low-level drug offenders and to increase the availability of substance abuse treatment." http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/64

Among persons convicted of drug felonies in state courts, whites were less likely than African-Americans to be sent to prison. Thirty-three percent (33%) of convicted white defendants received a prison sentence, while 51% of African-American defendants received prison sentences. It should also be noted that Hispanic felons are included in both demographic groups rather than being tracked separately so no separate statistic is available.

PS about 800,000 white people also went to jail in 2010, based on the difference in conviction rate stated above, the actual number of each should have been 1.65 million black and 2.4 million white if all were treated the same.

Posted by: Tagback ()
Date: July 22, 2012 10:48PM

Anynon-racists in Fairfax anymore?, you are hilarious man, thats like the 10th time you have taken my words and changed them like that! Wow! So inventive! Except you keep saying that us "whites" need to learn english even though I would put my verbal and literary capabilities against yours any day of the week. Go ahead pick apart my internet grammar if you like since it gives you an internet-boner but you have absolutely NOTHING to contribute to this conversation or society. you filthy maggot

Burn in the darkest canyons of the hell that your life surely is you filthy phony pc useless scumb interagnet troll.

Date: July 22, 2012 10:49PM

> PS about 800,000 white people also went to jail in
> 2010, based on the difference in conviction rate
> stated above, the actual number of each should
> have been 1.65 million black and 2.4 million white
> if all were treated the same.

And what happens if we apply your "fuckin math" to this?

1.65M / 32M (blacks) vs 2.4M / 203M (whites)

What do you make of that?

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: July 23, 2012 12:24PM

Keep trying racist white guys. One day, someone just might care. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 12:32PM by Ahmayzin.

Date: July 23, 2012 12:39PM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
> Keep trying racist white guys. One day, someone
> just might care. lol

People care enough to repeat studies over and over. But the conclusion is the same: da black man aint dat smurt

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 23, 2012 12:53PM

remember this?
Attachments:
lizzie.jpg

Date: July 23, 2012 01:05PM

lizzie was a black teen male?

Date: July 23, 2012 01:05PM

oh god i hit quote instead of edit

wat do

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 01:06PM by meh.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 23, 2012 01:35PM

I enjoy playing with faux, anonymous ,internet racism , but geeze, some folks seem to have some real hangups.

and in this instance, I can't even blame the Jews.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: July 23, 2012 04:12PM

meh Wrote:
> Ahmayzin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep trying racist white guys. One day,
> someone
> > just might care. lol
>
>
> People care enough to repeat studies over and
> over. But the conclusion is the same: da black man
> aint dat smurt

Who studied. Were you there? For all we know, they could have studied yo mama, Cledus, Mortimer, Jack Tripper and The Beaver. We are all human. WHite people are lazy just like they say us black folks are lazy. There are smart soul people and smart white people. White people spend too much time digging and trying to prove how much better they are. That's why as a whole, white folks are cold hearted and ignorant. They lack natural affection. Enter a good white home and a then a good black home. There is a difference. Love in the black home. Old funky bologna sandwiches in the white home. Little Tommy doesn't want a hug. He wants to say "Shut up mommy you fat bitch, I ahte you!" Trust me, I had a lot of white friends growing up. Most of them behaved that why. Had nice, sweet successful parents. Just acted like little assholes. Until this day the same white parents love me to death. White people can be smart, but dumb as shit at the same time. We are all human. Black youth just happen to make a lot of bad decisions. Chalk it up to upbringing. Not white people are the smartest of all. That in itself, sounds like something a dumb fucker would say. Dumb fucker. lol. Lazy ass white honnnnnnkey at my job....calls in sick twice a week...every week. Lazy bastard. How does he still have a job? *Chris Rock voice* Cause he's a cracka ass cracka. The hardest working people in my department are black. Lazy cracka honky cracka with no salt...cracka ass cracka.

Ok Im done. lol.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.