HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VIDEO: Harris Teeter Offers Reward After Robbery; After incident at the Stone Ridge location
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:33AM

VIDEO: Harris Teeter Offers Reward After Robbery
After incident at the Stone Ridge location, the chain offers up to $50,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
By Dusty Smith
July 19, 2012
http://chantilly.patch.com/articles/harris-teeter-offers-reward-after-aldie-robbery

Harris Teeter has pledged up to $50,000 in reward money for information leading to the arrest and indictment of two masked men who robbed grocery chain’s Stone Ridge location near Aldie early Tuesday morning.

The two men walked into the store around 2:20 a.m. July 17 brandishing firearms, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. One employee was pushed to the ground, but was not injured during the robbery. The suspects then forced their way into two registers and took an undisclosed amount of money.

After first releasing a still from surveillance video of the incident, the LCSO has now released the video (see attached YouTube clip).

Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspects is asked to contact Detective T. Sheffer of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Callers wishing to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919.

The previous information was supplied by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and, where charges were made, does not indicate a conviction.

Loudoun County Sheriff's investigators are asking for information about the two men pictured here robbing the Harris Teeter in the Stone Ridge shopping center.Credit Dusty Smith
Attachments:
ce36eae06f3ca26679f4c120c95affcb.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VIDEO: Harris Teeter Offers Reward After Robbery; After incident at the Stone Ridge location
Posted by: Horace Rumpole ()
Date: July 21, 2012 02:41PM

Unfortunately, Harris Teeter seems to be the only grocery store in these parts that stay open all night anymore. I occasionally go to Chantilly/ Fair Lakes HT and see no sign of security although its next door to the police station, but frankly I think thats meaningless,

Surprised HT hasn't been hit more often. On the other hand, when the heat is up I find HT's stores to be deliciously cold unlike many of the other grocery chains in the area.

Re: VIDEO: Harris Teeter Offers Reward After Robbery; After incident at the Stone Ridge location
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:52PM

I guess niggers are in Stone Ridge now.

Posted by: free for me ()
Date: July 22, 2012 12:27AM

just redistributing the wealth now in case obama doesnt get four more years.

Posted by: capt obvious ()
Date: July 22, 2012 10:35AM

I thought this was FAIRFAX Underground?

Posted by: Captain Oblivious ()
Date: July 22, 2012 06:19PM

capt obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought this was FAIRFAX Underground?

There are Harris Teeters in Fairfax County that also may be targeted. Try to think outside the box ass hat.

Posted by: Ivy Bigbee ()
Date: July 22, 2012 06:25PM

There have been so many robberies lately, I thought Obama said the economy was getting better?

Posted by: lucky pierre ()
Date: July 22, 2012 06:26PM

I often wonder why these types dont hit Maryland rather than Virginia. Using a gun in Virginia is a mistake. You take a chance that a customer may be armed and also the stiff penalties when caught. In Maryland like PG county these two would blend right in and an arrest is probably not going to happen. The cops would have to sort through thousands of possible suspects. Jail time if caught would be maybe a year. Unless they are just too lazy to go across the bridge to save ten years in jail I cannot think of a reason why to hit in Virginia.

Posted by: Ivy Bigbee ()
Date: July 24, 2012 09:04PM

lucky pierre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I often wonder why these types dont hit Maryland
> rather than Virginia. Using a gun in Virginia is a
> mistake. You take a chance that a customer may be
> armed and also the stiff penalties when caught. In
> Maryland like PG county these two would blend
> right in and an arrest is probably not going to
> happen. The cops would have to sort through
> thousands of possible suspects. Jail time if
> caught would be maybe a year. Unless they are just
> too lazy to go across the bridge to save ten years
> in jail I cannot think of a reason why to hit in
> Virginia.

I hope they catch these guys. I sometimes go to Harris Teeter.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.