HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HADEED CARPETS
Posted by: dont go back ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:22AM

TOTAL RIP OFFS>>> TAKE OUR CARPETS AND SUGGESTED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF REPAIRS_ THEY BROKE OUR TABLE- NOT RESPONSIBLE- OWNER IS SOOOOOOOOO RUDE TO CUSTOMERS_

TOTAL FRIGGIN RIP OFF CLEANING JOB STINKS_
DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HADEED CARPETS
Posted by: hommie ()
Date: July 20, 2012 02:11AM

ditto, scam company - great ads but very poor service .
a bit of switch and bate: I too would never use them again,

edit by Cary (the admin): The top 2 posts in this thread were both made by the same user. The user's ISP is direcway.com, which is DirectTV's internet service. The fact that they're using DirectTV for internet access makes it extremely unlikely that they originate from Northern Virginia, where broadband internet is readily available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 05:52PM by Cary.

Posted by: RagHead ()
Date: July 20, 2012 03:54AM

This is the shady way. Bombard with radio, TV and coupons and when they come to your home, they steal your money.

How do you think they can afford all the advertisements, mansions, yachts, cars and planes?

They steal from everyone and would stab there own mother in the eye for $1. Any asshole associated with the arabs at Mattress/Carpetland are crooks.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 20, 2012 07:22AM

The very name "Hadeed" should have been ample warning.

You're lucky they didn't Jihad in your kitchen.

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: July 20, 2012 07:43AM

Don't waste your time complaining to the Better Business Bureau- they will just pay to keep their rating.

Post on yelp, angies list, wheverer you can about them like you just did here. They ARE shady. A few years ago, what was supposed to be a simple $125 carpet cleaning job (literally, just Living room, dining room, 1 flight of stairs, a hallway, and 2 bedrooms of carpet the rest is hardwood) morphed into $350 after fees! Then they used one of the machines you could rent at the Giant, it wasn't even a truck-mounted unit.

Posted by: Mohammend Lee ()
Date: July 20, 2012 08:20AM

Ruined a beautiful runner i had. Fringes of carpet completely ruined. they didn't give a shit

Yelp kind of sucks too doesn't it since they try and hide most negative comments

Posted by: Joe Hadeed ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:23PM

If you stand on it we stand behind it! Screw off, haters.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:24PM

They are so typical of the high advertising, big time marketing ploys. I couldn't believe what they wanted to charge, and found a small family business to clean my Oriental carpet for 60% less. Fuck Joe Hadeed.

Posted by: Joe Hadeed Rocks ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:51PM

Extra "white trash" fee applies to some of you. Just one call to Joe Hadeed!

Posted by: joe camel ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:56PM

serves you right using joe "sandnigger" hadeed.

Posted by: One name under Hadeed ()
Date: July 20, 2012 01:59PM

joe camel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> serves you right using joe "sandnigger" hadeed.

Haters gotta hate! Joe Hadeed rules Fairfax.

Posted by: allah ahad ()
Date: July 20, 2012 02:55PM

You guys are just haters. You want to make the business look bad. If you were not such pigs tracking dirt and dog shit onto your carpet maybe it wouldnt need cleaned so often. Next time take shoes off at the door and stop blaming honest businessmen.
Attachments:
221574-or-camel-ride-abu-dhabi-united-arab-emirate.jpg

Posted by: Paul U. ()
Date: July 20, 2012 03:44PM

As a longstanding customer of Hadeed, I'm kind of appalled at all the racist comments posted here. You all are making Americans looking very ignorant. I just wanted to be fair and put my two cents in about the company... my parents used Hadeed back in the 70's and now I've been using them with my own family since the late 90's. Never had a problem with them. The only thing I can say is one time there was a mishap with my bill, but they fixed it immediately. I would and HAVE recommended them.

Posted by: bigfoot ()
Date: July 20, 2012 05:17PM

^^^^^ yeah, well you seem to be the only one.

Posted by: habib ()
Date: July 20, 2012 05:26PM

Paul U., feel free to proclaim a fatwa on a camel and proceed to have anal sex with it yelling Ala Ackbar! at the top of your lungs.

Happy Ramadan fucker

Posted by: Ruined my carpets! ()
Date: July 20, 2012 05:34PM

Ruined my carpets!
Never again will I use Joe Hadeed. They ruined my carpets and didn’t even care to come out and at a look at the damage they did when I complained

Posted by: Not So Good ()
Date: July 20, 2012 07:52PM

They received a 58% favorable rating in Washington Consumer's Checkbook and a significant number of unfavorable comments. I haven't used them myself, but this rating would scare me.

Posted by: Millie Hatchet ()
Date: July 20, 2012 08:09PM

Here's something that I find suspicious: if Joe Hadeed and family have been in business for 50 years plus (grandfather started handwashing carpets outside blah blah blah) and I have lived in Fairfax County for 40 years, how come I've only heard about this company for FIVE? About five years ago, Joe Hadeed began advertising everywhere. He went viral - sepia-toned local commercials, radio spots, jingles, Hadeed Carpet-sponsored weather on one of our news stations, the list continues. It's annoying to the point that I made a mental note to steer clear of Joe Hadeed.

Did Joe just inherit bajillions to spend on advertising or what? Really, I'd like to know. Something's amiss/shady here.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 20, 2012 08:30PM

Any service company that uses attention whore advertising methods is generally more expensive and couldn't give a fuck about you after you've paid them. Same goes for those plumbers with the "guy on the truck". All of that stuff is overhead and they can't bother to waste unbillable time fixing stuff they screw up.

You're better off finding a small company with minimal or word of mouth adverstising.

Posted by: Racist Arab Hating clowns won't stop Hadeed ()
Date: July 20, 2012 09:49PM

Suck it, Hadeed haters. More of a success than you pansy eRacists will ever achieve.

Posted by: Seal Team 6.5 ()
Date: July 20, 2012 10:08PM

Joe Hadeed is a dirty lying camel jockey sandnigger con-artist, His workers are shiftless, lazy, rude and stupid. They have carelessly and thoughtlessly ruined thousands of carpets and couldnt give two shits. Never use these bozos.

Posted by: Racists hate Hadeed ()
Date: July 20, 2012 10:24PM

Clearly Joe Hadeed is being abused by the racists on this board. Support Hadeed and end this racist stupidy! If you stand on it he'll stand behind it!

Posted by: the vatican ()
Date: July 20, 2012 10:33PM

get what you pay for when you hire hadji.. for calling me racist, those fuckers are the most racist people on earth...so fuck hadeed, fuck his carpets, and fuck you.

Posted by: Haley ()
Date: July 20, 2012 10:45PM

Camel Jockey or not, Joe Hadeed's cleaning service sukks camel dix.

Posted by: Hadeed.com Studios at Big 100.3 ()
Date: July 21, 2012 07:52AM

Racist stupid pigs should be ashamed of themselves. You wish you could have the level of success Joe Hadeed has achieved! Call Joe now for all your rug cleaning needs!

Posted by: n.w. d.c. resident ()
Date: July 21, 2012 08:35AM

Never used hadeed and never will. They put in a store right next to a established carpet cleaner business in n.w. to try to drive him out of business. It didn't work. But the morals of putting it right next to a already open shop is not the right way to run a business. Anyone with a slight bit of morality would at least get a spot one block down. That alone is enough to make me never even try them out.

Posted by: Parallels ()
Date: July 21, 2012 08:48AM

The slimy impression I get if the company is the exact same feeling I get anytime I see a Michael and Son ad. And I've always felt Michael and Son was a shady company.

Posted by: dont go back ()
Date: July 21, 2012 09:44AM

My complaint has nothing to do with race - this company is run by scam artists. end of story.

Posted by: Guthrie Featherstone ()
Date: July 21, 2012 02:45PM

"The slimy impression I get if the company is the exact same feeling I get anytime I see a Michael and Son ad. And I've always felt Michael and Son was a shady company."

Don't the tv ads claim Michael & Son to have been in business since 1967? I've been around these parts that long and have no recall of the name before late 1980's. And hasn't the company changed ownership and now owned by person of middle eastern origin?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 21, 2012 03:04PM

Guthrie Featherstone Wrote:

Rumpole fan I presume?

Posted by: Old Customer ()
Date: July 21, 2012 03:38PM

Michale and Sons is horrible, if you have them out for a service call, The techs will find something minor and turn into something major, and if you have them out for a call back on something they screwed up or didnt fix right, they will find something else wrong to bill you for....they are not allowed to leavae a customers house without invoicing them...

Posted by: M&S ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:38PM

An electrician told me that while he didn't normally run down competitors, you don't want anyone from Michael and Sons anywhere near your electrical system. Apparently, he often gets the leftovers from the mess they leave behind.

Posted by: No shame in advertising great Hadeed products ()
Date: July 21, 2012 06:44PM

Jealous racist haters. Hadeed can advertise because he has thousands of satisified customers! You wish you could be as successful as Joe!

Posted by: Cedar ()
Date: July 21, 2012 06:50PM

Yeah, everyone is soooo jealous of the smelly sandnigger who cleans gravy stains, dogshit, fleas, and mud out of carpets for a living. Pffft.....

Posted by: Hadeed is the best ()
Date: July 21, 2012 09:57PM

Using Hadeed aince 1967. The best cleaning service on the East Coast. You racist people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Posted by: Hadeed Sux Camel Dix ()
Date: July 21, 2012 10:40PM

worst cleaning service ever. You pc phonies should be ashamed of yourselves!

Posted by: Persian Carpets ()
Date: July 21, 2012 11:24PM

Hadeed did a fine job on my Persian carpet. If you visit their Alexandria location you'll see the process they go through to GENUINELY clean a nice carpet. It sounds like there are people here who tried to undercut the service to save money.

Why use their service except for fine carpets? For your cheap stuff, go rent the crap-tastic gizmo at Giant and do it yourself.

Posted by: Sandra ()
Date: July 23, 2012 08:44AM

I'm a satisfied Hadeed customer. Anyone looking for info about the company: they are experts at cleaning rugs but their prices are a little high. Personally? I'll pay extra because they do such a detailed job.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: Joe H. ()
Date: July 23, 2012 10:34AM

Am I too late for the party?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNcRvkJ76ws

Posted by: Victor K. ()
Date: July 23, 2012 01:06PM

We are native Washingtonians, and my parents used Hadeed exclsively in the 50s through 70s. I have used them from the early 80s on. While we have never had them clean wall-to-wall carpet for the somple reason that we have none, we have oriental rugs throughout the hose that we have them clean whenever needed.

I have never had a problem with their work, whether it is cleaning our newer carpets or cleaning/refringing/restoring orientals that have been in our family for four generations. Recently for example, they repaired our front hall runner that had a 4"X4" piece torn out of one end (kids/dogs). Hadeed did such a good job that ycan barely see where the repair was made.

I admit that Hadeed is not the cheapest place you can send your orientals and soem of what I have them do takes several weeks before I get the rugs back. , However, I would not even consider sending ours to anyone else. They will continue to receive my business. I DO trust Joe Hadeed and quite frankly am surprised by the complaints and stupidly racist remarks here (well, maybe I should not be surprised by the stupidity of those making such remarks -- unfortunately Washington has changed for the worse over the past 60 years).

Posted by: Tea Time ()
Date: July 23, 2012 03:02PM

I DO NOT trust Joe Hadeed and quite frankly am surprised by the complaints and stupidly pc phony limousine-liberal remarks here (well, maybe I should not be surprised by the stupidity of those pc phonies making such remarks -- unfortunately Washington has changed for the worse over the past 60 years).

Posted by: shatlist ()
Date: July 23, 2012 03:34PM

Well duh. Of course they suck camel dick. So does every other home repair scam company that advertises like crazy. They thrive on lazy people who just call whoever they hear on the radio every 30 seconds rather than research or ask a neighbor. That's the biz model. Others who follow this model

Michael and Son
Thompson Creek Windows
Long Windows
My Plumber
Deck Helmet
and I could go on.

Be smart and avoid anyone who advertises like that. After all, you are the one paying for all their shit ads anyway. Go on angies list, yelp or hell even craigs list and find a true craftsman, not just slick marketing.

Posted by: Sounds very Familiar ()
Date: July 24, 2012 10:19AM

T Creek Windows is the Joe Hadeed of Windows. They SPAM the shit out of you on the radio and TV, hook up with things you like, like the Junkies and the Capitals then try to upsell you for thousands of dollars under high pressure sales tactics. Just because TC hooked up Eric Bickle and gets him to shill for them, does not mean shit for a normal customer. I should just make a mental note to not use any advertiser promoting during Capitals games.

Posted by: Scott ()
Date: July 24, 2012 12:41PM

personally we use Ayoub. Heard really horrible complaints from Hadeed customers...

Posted by: For your cleaning needs, just one call to Joe Hadeed ()
Date: July 24, 2012 04:36PM

Joe is able to advertise so well is because he has THOUSANDS of satisfied customers. He is a DC area business success story. Two or three racist FFU clowns can't change that.

Posted by: I like Hadeeds ()
Date: July 24, 2012 05:43PM

MAGICIANS. I inherited 5 area rugs from an eccentric friend whose animals abused the carpets. One of the carpets had a big hole chewed through it, probably by one of her goats. They stank to high heavens. They were so bad that I was keeping them in plastic bags, but I knew they were of good quality and worth trying to save.

Hadeed not only got them clean and removed the foul, foul odors, they repaired that big hole so well that I can't even tell where it was -- even when I turn the rug over, I can't see the difference. I wish I'd taken pictures.

They didn't work for free -- I paid quite a bit for this, but it was worth every penny.
They did give me a nice discount since I brought in so many at once.
After reading some of these reviews, I'm glad I was in no hurry to get my rugs back!!

Posted by: Bartholemew ()
Date: July 24, 2012 06:31PM

Yeah, I got ripped of by that clownish carnival barker Hadeed too.

Posted by: food 4 thought ()
Date: July 28, 2012 11:05PM

This company is vile- do poor work- would NEVER use them- they ripped of my grandma for the tune of thousands - for shit carpets- shame on you Hadeed- rip offs indeed! Hope you go out of business, SOON!

Posted by: sadsad ()
Date: July 28, 2012 11:28PM

burqa_argument_against3.jpg

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: July 29, 2012 09:30AM

shatlist Wrote:
> Well duh. Of course they suck camel dick. So does
> every other home repair scam company that
> advertises like crazy. They thrive on lazy people
> who just call whoever they hear on the radio every
> 30 seconds rather than research or ask a neighbor.
> That's the biz model. Others who follow this
> model
>
> Michael and Son
> Thompson Creek Windows
> Long Windows
> My Plumber
> Deck Helmet
> and I could go on.
>
> Be smart and avoid anyone who advertises like
> that. After all, you are the one paying for all
> their shit ads anyway. Go on angies list, yelp or
> hell even craigs list and find a true craftsman,
> not just slick marketing

I got boned -- boned really hard by Deck Helmet.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: July 29, 2012 06:05PM

The ugly truth: If you do business with a-rab muslimes, they're probably funneling money to hamas and hezbollah. No joke.

Posted by: Jim Jones ()
Date: July 29, 2012 06:09PM

Why anyone living in the united states would spend money with the sandy is beyond me.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: July 30, 2012 11:22AM

How bad was your deck helmet experience.

I'm trying to talk my landlord out of that option and into actually replacing my deck.

Posted by: The Brain Police ()
Date: July 30, 2012 11:54AM

if youre seriously considering having work done by Hadeed do 2 things beforehand: 1. Check out the company with the Better Business Bureau.
2. Look at their reviews in Checkbook magazine

if you do this and still send your rugs to Hadeed then you deserve what happens to you.

Posted by: dohdope ()
Date: July 30, 2012 12:21PM

Deck Helmet just uses Behr deck sealent you can get at Home Depot. I saw it on their truck. All they do is power wash using a low pressure attachment and they seal the deck. The 10 year warranty is BS too because they just dump you off on the sealing company to honor it. Good luck with that. The DC area is so full of scams it's disgusting. If you look them up on Angies list it looks like it costs $3-5K. That is some huge mark up! I guess all those ads on the caps game aren't cheap, but I won't be the one paying that bill for them. Thats for damn sure!

Just go on craigslist. Find a power washesr that uses low pressure. (about $200 for an average deck)

Go to home depot and get 2-3 gallons of Behr deck sealent. (about $100) Do it yourself in one day or just hire a handyman off craigslist for the day to do it for you. (100-150). Who cares about the warranty. If you are using something like this, chances are you will be replacing your deck before 10 years anyway as it is probably on its last legs. Most warranties are like toilet paper anyway.

You're welcome. I just saved you about $4500!

Posted by: Denise ()
Date: January 05, 2013 03:13AM

I had the worst experience EVER with this company!! I wish I had seen this chat thread or read one of their online reviews before using them!

Their favorite trick to pull is the good old bait and switch, and then they will overcharge you by over DOUBLE the initially stated amount! I will absolutely NEVER use them again, and plan on telling everyone I know how awful they are. OVer $300 for a $99 carpet cleaning special? Complete rip off! If the carpets looked halfway decent, the price wouldn't even be a huge issue- but they look exactly the same!!

I ALSO just learned from a gentleman and previous employee that JOE HADEED is a heavy drug abuser. Apparently he served time in PRISON for buying huge amounts of drugs, and as of late, has become an addict again! This gentleman stated that Joe Hadeed buys drugs from his own DRIVERS and actively uses them on site! All of his employees KNOW this!!

This company is BAD NEWS all around! A company run by a bunch of druggie CROOKS!

Posted by: forrealthoush ()
Date: January 05, 2013 03:50AM

Denise Wrote:
> I had the worst experience EVER with this
> company!! I wish I had seen this chat thread or
> read one of their online reviews before using
> them!
>
> Their favorite trick to pull is the good old bait
> and switch, and then they will overcharge you by
> over DOUBLE the initially stated amount! I will
> absolutely NEVER use them again, and plan on
> telling everyone I know how awful they are. OVer
> $300 for a $99 carpet cleaning special? Complete
> rip off! If the carpets looked halfway decent, the
> price wouldn't even be a huge issue- but they look
> exactly the same!!
>
> I ALSO just learned from a gentleman and previous
> employee that JOE HADEED is a heavy drug abuser.
> Apparently he served time in PRISON for buying
> huge amounts of drugs, and as of late, has become
> an addict again! This gentleman stated that Joe
> Hadeed buys drugs from his own DRIVERS and
> actively uses them on site! All of his employees
> KNOW this!!
>
> This company is BAD NEWS all around! A company run
> by a bunch of druggie CROOKS!

Sorry but its your fault. You dont need to read any reviews. The name should have been enough of a clue. You are much better off if you use a company that has a name like "Smith carpets", "Jones carpet", or "Miller carpets".

Posted by: Dev ()
Date: January 05, 2013 04:24AM

They do business like typical Arabs. Hit or miss. If they do a crap job they are unapologetic and would stoop to arguing with the customer over petty things. They are nearsighted just like their big noses suggest.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: January 05, 2013 07:01AM

Dense Wrote:
> I had the worst experience EVER with this
> company!! I wish I had seen this chat thread or
> read one of their online reviews before using
> them!
>
> Their favorite trick to pull is the good old bait
> and switch, and then they will overcharge you by
> over DOUBLE the initially stated amount! I will
> absolutely NEVER use them again, and plan on
> telling everyone I know how awful they are. OVer
> $300 for a $99 carpet cleaning special? Complete
> rip off! If the carpets looked halfway decent, the
> price wouldn't even be a huge issue- but they look
> exactly the same!!
>
> I ALSO just learned from a gentleman and previous
> employee that JOE HADEED is a heavy drug abuser.
> Apparently he served time in PRISON for buying
> huge amounts of drugs, and as of late, has become
> an addict again! This gentleman stated that Joe
> Hadeed buys drugs from his own DRIVERS and
> actively uses them on site! All of his employees
> KNOW this!!
>
> This company is BAD NEWS all around! A company run
> by a bunch of druggie CROOKS!

There! Fixed your name for you

Posted by: rehab didn't work ()
Date: January 05, 2013 11:41AM

Joe is and has been a heavy drug user he has blown millions of his families money
I have had two encounters with a drugged up Joe and he's a violent rageoholic
becarful the guys unstable

Posted by: consumer watchdog ()
Date: January 06, 2013 08:46AM

File a complaint with Fairfax County Consumer Protection Division (CPD). They are very good about going after businesses and can ususaylly get you restiitution by threatenng to revoke a biz license or prosecuting for consumer fraud.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/consumer/IQext/CSW_acs.asp

Hadeed has 1 complaint already on file and CPD got favorable resolution.

Posted by: Similarities ()
Date: January 06, 2013 09:58AM

I get that same "scuzzy business" feeling from Michael & Son that I do with Hadeed. Both businesses just come off as dirty .

Posted by: real story ()
Date: February 23, 2013 02:03PM

ok this is my experience with Hadeed. He hires only shady ass blacks from PW. They love to use bait and switch ads to sell their shit. I caught them trying to rip off my mother on a carpet cleaning and rug cleaning job. They told her that they needed some protein treament on the carpet and that her tiny hall rug was "special" and it would cost $160 to fix. Her naive ass thought they were being honest. I checked the shit out of the nergos when I heard the estimate for cleaning. I worked for Service Masters during my college years so I know the business well. Stay away from them if you want to get an honest price. They cleaners work on commission so they always throw out some bullshit high bill.

Posted by: ALJDJ ()
Date: February 24, 2013 09:29PM

Posted by: Just one call to Joe Hadeed.... ()
Date: February 25, 2013 10:12AM

In my experience all of the companies that have saturation advertising are lousy.

Hadeed Carpets
Thompson Creek Windows
Long Fence
Windows Over Washington
Empire Flooring/Carpets
Lumber Liquidators
Etc.

They spend so much on advertising that their prices are nowhere near competitive.

Posted by: ALLAHU AKBAR ()
Date: January 09, 2014 05:02PM

YOU HAVE ALLAHU SNACKBAR ON YOUR CARPET, BY INSALLAH I WILL CLEAN IT

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: January 09, 2014 05:50PM

I heard on the news today Hadeed is attacking free speech. The company is trying to sue Yelp reviewers claiming the reviewers never used the service. Be careful here. Cary will turn over the ISPs, if he has to.

"WASHINGTON - A local court case is raising a broad debate about anonymous online comments and whether they are truly free speech.

The Virginia Court of Appeals ruled this week that Yelp, a popular website and app, must release the identities of seven users who anonymously posted negative comments about Hadeed Carpet Cleaning.

The owner of the Virginia-based carpet company claims the reviews are phony. Joe Hadeed says the people behind the reviews were never customers in the first place and, therefore, were lying.

A lawsuit he filed last year prompted this current court battle.

"If somebody is just giving their opinion or is telling the truth, they ought to be able to do that without being sued," says attorney Paul Levy, who represents Yelp.

Levy claims there was never any real proof that the anonymous online users had not been customers of the business with legitimate concerns.

The court sided with Hadeed.

"There was evidence that statements were made. What there wasn't was evidence that the statements were false," Levy says.

Levy says he will try to bring the case to the Virginia Supreme Court."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 05:52PM by Priapus.

Posted by: simple solution3 ()
Date: January 09, 2014 05:55PM

^

Easy solutions if you are trolling or a competitor.

TOR or a Russian VPN

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: October 31, 2014 11:32AM

Don’t use Hadeed for your rug cleaning—you’ll be very sorry! Their work is spotty at best, they will jack up the price on you, and their customer service is abysmal. I used Hadeed this spring to clean 11 rugs after our basement flooded. When we finally got them back months later, several of the rugs were poorly cleaned and still had dirt in the fibers. Another moderately expensive oriental was supposedly ‘repaired’ for $2800! I showed it to a friend who is an expert on oriental rugs. He was appalled at how bad the work was and said we got ‘taken to the cleaners’ on the repair. On top of that we were overcharged by more than $400. After many phone calls, I finally talked to Joe Hadeed himself, who probably is the rudest business owner in the DC area. He told me I was trying to rip off the poor Hadeed family and their workers—and he told me I was wasting his time. When I asked him if he knew the meaning of customer service, he hung up on me. He still owes me the$400+.

Posted by: Really pissed off in DC ()
Date: July 11, 2015 08:25PM

JOE HADEED is a fucking sociopath, liar, scam artist, THUG, asshole, thief!

His employees know it but since they are illegals and cannot get jobs anywhere else they have to eat shit from him.

You can take the boy out of the low-down swindling Arab slum, but you can't take the swindling Arab slum out of the boy. He is SCUM.

He needs to be put out of business.

BBB rates him FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Out of 46 Rug cleaning companies in the DC/VA/MD area he is the only one to have dozens of unresolved BBB complaints!

But he doesn't care because once he has your carpet he doubles or triples the price and if you won't pay it, you will never see your carpet again.

Why has he never been prosecuted? What will it take for fuck's sake? Isn't that ILLEGAL?????

He ruined our carpet after doubling the price he quoted us.
I hope he rots in hell... and soon!

Why did Alexandria give him MERCHANT of the YEAR? Can no one there READ?

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: July 11, 2015 08:35PM

Never trust an Arab salesman.

Posted by: Rocky ()
Date: July 13, 2015 12:06PM

God to Clause carpet in FF. We have used them for 15+!years. Local family business. they are the best

Posted by: Hadeed Clone ()
Date: July 13, 2015 12:34PM

Really pissed off in DC Wrote:
> JOE HADEED is a fucking sociopath, liar, scam
> artist, THUG, asshole, thief!
>
> His employees know it but since they are illegals
> and cannot get jobs anywhere else they have to eat
> shit from him.
>
> You can take the boy out of the low-down swindling
> Arab slum, but you can't take the swindling Arab
> slum out of the boy. He is SCUM.
>
> He needs to be put out of business.
>
> BBB rates him
> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
>
> Out of 46 Rug cleaning companies in the DC/VA/MD
> area he is the only one to have dozens of
> unresolved BBB complaints!
>
> But he doesn't care because once he has your
> carpet he doubles or triples the price and if you
> won't pay it, you will never see your carpet
> again.
>
> Why has he never been prosecuted? What will it
> take for fuck's sake? Isn't that ILLEGAL?????
>
> He ruined our carpet after doubling the price he
> quoted us.
> I hope he rots in hell... and soon!
>
> Why did Alexandria give him MERCHANT of the YEAR?
> Can no one there READ?

He sounds about as trusty worthy as the scumbag who owns Michael & Son.

Posted by: Roberts Carpets & Oriental Rugs ()
Date: July 13, 2015 02:14PM

52 years of service in Herndon, Va. Family/Veteran owned!

Best service that can be offered. Please call Whitney Roberts @ 571.471.9179 for ANY flooring needs!

Posted by: Jtj4F ()
Date: July 13, 2015 02:47PM

perhaps ownership or management (or now lead by corrupt siblings) changed i'm unsure if it was ever owned by middle-easterns

but they are a respected business serving the area - here at least since the 80's i think

so why are you attacking Hadeed? you are trying to get your mexican maid company a little extra business ?

but i'm tryign to get you imprisoned for in the late 1990's making a practice and bragging about it:

1) 1 white guy with certification is employed at company local politicans
are "in with, and down with"

2) ads show whites arriving at the house: always illegals arrive

the practice in the 1990's (arguably today) was illegal. and being a daily practice rather than a act: the clock of limitations NEVER RUNS OUT

Hadeed sold quality imported (ie, hand made camel hair - lasting beauty) rugs in fx co when usa industry simply didn't make quality throw rugs: because that was really already taken care of an not a bare necessity. fx co in the 80's revolved around necessities not bullshit

Posted by: ewLDL ()
Date: July 13, 2015 02:47PM

(bullshit not meaning throw rugs. bullshit meaning million dollar park projects, goernment services that the public never uses, high priced toys for adults, things that are really total bullshit)

Posted by: twizzler ()
Date: July 13, 2015 07:59PM

I'm sure douchebag Hadeed will sue this site because people are trying to sully his name, haahaa.. I bet the loser ejaculates in the soap he uses to clean the carpets.

Posted by: Joe hard at work ()
Date: July 13, 2015 11:32PM

Never trust an Arab trader
Attachments:
4308-carpet-salesmen.jpg

Date: July 17, 2015 03:03PM

That was because he -- brother Mike -- was disbarred for illegally falsifying papers for 2 Muslims who got green cards through his efforts. Mike went to prison. Now Joe needs to do the same...

Date: July 17, 2015 03:19PM

Joe. Joe. Joe.
Do your rich, lily-white, non-Arab Fairfax Station neighbors on Hollingworth Place know what a lying, filthy scumbag thief you are? Cuz if they did, your kids and YOU and your blonde wife would never be welcome in their homes again.

Posted by: Arabking ()
Date: September 03, 2015 10:11PM

They do spend a lot on advertising. They must have something good going on.

Posted by: June Medlin ()
Date: August 05, 2018 06:33PM

I am not a racist. I am embarrassed by these slurs. The way Joseph Hadeed has bullied and verbally abused customers is just wrong! I understand the anger coming from customers. We have Carpets that have been ruined and we are still charged. The business has lost Carpets, mixed up and delivered wrong Carpets that was never resolved. All the extra charges that are not mentioned at the time of quote and when you go and pick up your Carpets they have tacked on extra fees. You explain you were quoted a different charge and you discuss not paying the additional charges like $3,000.00! Then they comment, “you cannot take your Carpets”! I am surprised that Richmond hasn’t booted or boycotted Hadeed’s Carpet! Jospeh Hadeed says, your Carpet is cheap, we should have expected the problems, shrinkage, bleeding, bonding on back coming off, because our Carpets were cheap anyway, with a flippant remarks like this to customers is unacceptable.
Whether Hadeed knows it or not Customers have helped him get where he is today, unfortunately. So why are people still using his business and letting this Man talk to us and scamming us ! Joseph Hadeed businesses have always scammed! And he seems to come back with more money and we’re the ones who’s lost money and never gotten reimbursed! I guess that’s why he calls us “White Trash”!

Posted by: BruceKIII ()
Date: August 05, 2018 06:55PM

Advice to the consumer: what does Mens Wearhouse, Fitzgerald Auto, Hadeed have in common? Commercials commercials commercials. Who do you think will pay for all of the commercials. The people that patronize these places.

Spend you money wisely. It is easy to clean your own carpets. Hang a line in the yard and hose down with hot water. Done!!!

Posted by: Do it right ()
Date: August 05, 2018 08:06PM

^^^ Watch it shrink by 30%. Actually, it doesn’t much matter what you do with cheap carpet. If you’ve got anything good, take it to the pros who know what they are doing. Worth it and then some.

Posted by: William Medlin ()
Date: August 05, 2018 08:14PM

With Carpets being ruined, lost, disfigured in size and in color, no refunds WHY!
Joseph Hadeed is a bully, has verbally abused and attacked customers who complain. And talking over the phone with him he acts like a sissy boy and hangs up on you when he’s not winning. His process of cleaning a Carpet does not accommodate for different types of Carpets. They don’t advise you that their process of cleaning may not be the best for your Carpet and why? They accept all Carpets and then when the Carpet comes through their process and your Carpet is ruined for a number of reasons then they tell you it’s your Carpet! It is ridiculous.
Joseph Hadeed is continuing to be successful! Richmond needs to boycott this Company. And he needs to have a “come to Jesus meeting” with him. Those of you who are reading this it is not a vendetta type thing, Joseph Hadeed should be put in his place! He acts like he is the only person who knows how to clean Carpets like he has a Doctorate in Carpet Cleaning therefore I can act like I do!
Don’t give him the power to clean your Carpet take the power away from this inadequate Man. I had 4 rugs ruined and guess what it was the Carpets fault!

Posted by: User of Rug Doctor ()
Date: August 07, 2018 12:22AM

I just go to Giant or Harris Teeter and rent a Rug Doctor. It costs less and what it can't get up isn't going to bother me, anyhow. Anybody doesn't like it doesn't have to come to my house.

Posted by: Shitty house ()
Date: August 07, 2018 07:20AM

Owner must have a substance abuse issue to only live in Barrington!
With all those locations and radio ads????
Should aspire to be Michael & sons Guy with lambs!
Barrington is middle class now.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: August 08, 2018 06:24AM

Sand niggers camel jockeys

Posted by: Joe Hadeed ()
Date: November 12, 2020 06:56AM

We are a hard working respectable company and I was born in Arlington Hospital my grandfather came here to this country in 1905 and joined the US army in 1908 and fought in WW1 and 9s buried in Arlington Cemetary. My father is a veteran from the Korean War and started his business after that service in 1955. I bought the small business in August 1990 and here I am. we do the best job cleaning area rugs and I can take out almost any stain but we are not miracle workers and do not have a magic wand. I have always paid my taxes and also have been a productive member of society. I know that we clean up to 35000 rugs a year and over the last 9 years that is about 300,000 rugs and the law of averages make .001% is 300 pissed off customers. I wish we could please everyone but no matter what we do you cannot please everyone but this is a very small percentage compared to the happy customers. I am still very involved with the hardest cases of stains but I do not have any magic. I am the best in my business. Please come and meet me at the Springfield cleaning plant that I built which is 69,000 sq ft and it took me 23 years to be able to buy and slowly build it up. we have over 70 employees and over 40 have been with me from 10-30 years. I am glad to talk to anyone who thinks we are scam artists. we are god fearing christians who love our nieghbor. thank you and have a great day.

Posted by: Edward Heavy ()
Date: December 24, 2020 04:37AM

Such a great history of the company. I also know a rug gallery in New York City - check it. It was found by a famous designer, Mrs. Doris Blau. She was a great person in the rug collection world. The gallery has been working still in 1965. People trust their quality and buy rugs of different styles and patterns. So, if you are interested in such places, I truly recommend you to visit them. At least, their website!

Posted by: etrfgbhrtbh ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:34PM

OIP.fr7kdtFAn3jTqc52cJgbrQHaEK?pid=Api&r

commercial grade modular carpet - easy to install - great wear characteristics

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.