HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
VA State Inspection
Posted by: AngryGai ()
Date: July 18, 2012 07:54AM

Im gonna post this question here since most everyone on this site is a certified know it all. I got pulled over and ticketed driving in today on 66 for no state inspection. I told the cop i bought the car a year ago (Sept 2011) and that when i had gotten pulled over for it before, the officer told me i had one year from the purchase from the dealer to get the inspection, as that would be renewal time. He said no thats not the case. I showed him the dealers final inspection pre-delivery. He said it was not acceptable and to try it in court. The cop that told me it was ok was a George Mason cop, got pulled over on University Dr. Does the dealers pre-delivery inspection count as a inspection for one year? Do i really have to get a 2012 Civic inspected literally right after i purchase it with 11 miles on it? Anyone know the specific rule? Thanks for your help gais

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VA State Inspection
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:01AM

dealer fucked you over, O.P. - the new car you bought should have had a sticker on it. Cop is right you cant have that car licensed with VA plates and driving on a VA road without the state sticker on it, no matter what the dealership checked out. I'd be on the phone with that dealer and hot as hell about it if I was you.
Also, I am betting you misunderstood what the Mason cop was telling you and he was cutting you a break and telling you to get the situation taken care off. But no matter now - bottom line is that the ticket is legit and no judge is gonna let it go so prepay it and get with that dealer TODAY and have them put a sticker on yr car TODAY cause they owe that shit to you.

If you dont get one from there TODAY, or if they give you ANY hassle WHATSOEVER about it, please let us know what dealership this is, k?

Posted by: Agreeance ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:05AM

Gordon is absoluetely right, teh dealer shoudl have put a sticker on it for you. That's BS.

But, because he didn't you violated the law by driving without one, You need a sticker even on a brand new car, (I think you have 3 days to get one after the purchase date.)

Date: July 18, 2012 08:07AM

The mason cop had pulled me over for speeding anyway, but he looked over and saw no inspection sticker and asked why, and i said it was a new car, less than a year old and he said thats fine, you have a year but get it done soon since u have only a couple months left.

Posted by: DH ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:12AM

The dealer should have put a state inspection sticker on the car unless, you didn't buy the car in Va. If you bought the car out of state, say in Maryland then they would not have put a Va. state sticker on the car. It is your responsibility to get it inspected in Va.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:19AM

Sue GMU police...

For BILLION$....

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:23AM

@Wing - if you have a phone.........................LoLz
@OP - well, fuck the Mason Cop - but it dont matter in the long run anyways yr still on the hook for the ticket. DH makes a good point, though - did you buy the car in VA, OP?

Date: July 18, 2012 08:31AM

Found this on the VaSP website:

Do new vehicles need to be submitted for the annual safety inspection?

New vehicles purchased in Virginia that have been inspected in accordance with an inspection requirement of the manufacturer or distributor are not required to undergo the initial annual safety inspection.

I bought the car in MD, whcih explains why it wasnt on the car to begin with. However, regarding what i just found online, and by calling the VaSP office in richmond literally 1 minute ago, this cop had no clue what the law was. He never asked about where i bought the car from (MD, VA, etc...) and assumed that it should have an inspection anyway, which is not the case. So Im wrong and hes wrong? how would that work out in court?

Date: July 18, 2012 08:32AM

But it does say all out of state purchased vehicles do need an inspection before driving. But what im saying is he didnt have a clue as to where i bought it from, and still wrote the summons incorrectly.

Date: July 18, 2012 08:36AM

Even then though, wouldnt a cop just tell u to get it done, an honest mistake nonetheless.

Date: July 18, 2012 08:40AM

Wow, i just proved a Mason cop right. Im gonna go kill myself now

Posted by: doop ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:55AM

Be a little more observant, eh?

Look around and notice little things, like walking through parking lots and stuff. If all the other cars have, say, a sticker on the windshield, and your car does not. Ask yourself why? What do these other motherfuckers know that I don't know?

Date: July 18, 2012 09:03AM

Noted. However, in the end it doesnt matter, the fact is once he heard it was a new car, he shouldnt have bothered writing the ticket knowing full well (or assuming he shouldve known) that it was not required to have the sticker. Refardless of whethere i bought it in Maryland or not, he didnt know that and still wrote the ticket.

Posted by: Lady... ()
Date: July 18, 2012 09:07AM

I dont know what else to tell you.

GO to your closest gas station and get an inspection- $16.

Pay your ticket online- Probably $25 ticket and $60 processing fee.

You got the ticket, now pay it. You deserved it.

Problem solved. Move on with your life.

Date: July 18, 2012 09:43AM

No, the point is it was not deserved, as the cop did not know the law. So no, i wont pay 60 bucks if hes wrong. Move along

Posted by: vgnlinfxn ()
Date: July 18, 2012 10:39AM

You'll be pulled over again if a cop sees that you don't have a sticker.

What you quoted from the VaSP site says that the car doesn't need the initial inspection. It does not say that does not need the decal. All dealers in VA sell new cars with inspection stickers. I'm thinking that the dealer is allowed to put a sticker in the window without performing an inspection on the new car.

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: July 18, 2012 10:45AM

You have no chance. All cars must be inspected in Virginia...period. This is just a Mason cop, not a real county or state law enforcement officer. It is just common sense that all cars must be inspected. Hense, the sticker on the windshield. Do you really think some dealer pre-delivery inspection counts?? Sorry, you lose. Just get it inspected and pay the fine.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:04AM

There's no sense in getting in a pissing contest with the Commonwealth on this -- Virginia has a much bigger bladder than you do.

Pay the fine, get the car inspected... Live and learn -- and slow down for fuck's sake.

Posted by: u broke the law ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:06AM

AngryGai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, the point is it was not deserved, as the cop
> did not know the law. So no, i wont pay 60 bucks
> if hes wrong. Move along

You broke the law. Just because the cop doesn't know all components of the law doesn't make you any less guilty. If guilty people could just go in and prove the cop stupid in order to be found not guilty, there'd be many people set free.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:35AM

My guilt isnt in question. Im fine with that, what im not fine with is a cop not knowing the law, especially when that was all he pulled me over for today. Not speeding, not agressive driving, but saw that i had no sticker, and when i gave him a valid explanation, he told me i was wrong, when he really was. Is that right in your eyes?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:41AM

Angry Gai-Somebody made a mistake in telling you what the rules are. GET OVER IT. Start dealing with the problem at hand-that ticket.

Good news is that most judges see expired/missing inspection tickets not as a way to raise revenue but simply as a way to insure compliance. This means that if you haul your ass down to your local inspection station and get the vehicle inspected, then take that inspection receipt to the judge on the date of your ticket, there is a good chance that the judge will dismiss the ticket.

It isn't a guarantee. There are one or two dick judges and it is always possible that your case could get called right after the one where the driver's defective breaks caused a serious accident. Also trying to put blame on the GMU cop is likely to backfire. If you keep it simple, tell the judge the dealer told you an inspection wasn't required for the first year, and as soon as the cop told you otherwise you got it inspected, there is a good chance that you could walk away from this with it costing you nothing more than a day off from work and the gas and parking fees.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:42AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> My guilt isnt in question. Im fine with that, what
> im not fine with is a cop not knowing the law,
> especially when that was all he pulled me over for
> today. Not speeding, not agressive driving, but
> saw that i had no sticker, and when i gave him a
> valid explanation, he told me i was wrong, when he
> really was. Is that right in your eyes?

I never think cops are all that bright, so I don't have too high of expectations. Plus, there are literally 1000s of criminal statutes that the police are responsible for enforcing. Even the smartest ones are not going to know all of them off the top of their head. That would be ridiculous. Even the most seasoned prosecutor needs to consult the criminal code from time to time.

He had a legitimate reason to pull you over. He had a legitimate reason to give you a ticket. Your explaination was not valid as a valid explaination would be a legitimate defense to the charge.

Cops are going to pull over any car without an inspection sticker. It is a red flag that the car was purchased in another state and that the driver didn't get it inspected like he is supposed to.

I have never seen a new car leave a lot in VA without the sticker. I challenge you to find one.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:43AM

You obviously dont see the point. The GMU cop was right. the statie today was wrong. and the statie gave me a ticket wrongfully. Do you get it now? The ticket is not valid. Period

Date: July 18, 2012 11:45AM

He did not know the car was bought in MD. Therefore, he was wrong. Thats the point. To his knowledge the car was bought in VA, and he gave me an unjust ticket.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:51AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> You obviously dont see the point. The GMU cop was
> right. the statie today was wrong. and the statie
> gave me a ticket wrongfully. Do you get it now?
> The ticket is not valid. Period

Oh, I see the point you are attempting to make, but you aren't making it. The GMU cop was wrong. You bought the car in MD. As soon as you registered the vehicle without a sticker, you needed to get one. There is probably some sort of grace period, but I gurandamntee it is far less than 10 months.

You have no defense in court. None, zippy, zero, zilch, nada. You are guilty of the law. Ignorance of the law, no matter what a GMU cop told you, is no defense.

Bottom line, the ticket is valid. He may not have articulated his understanding of the law all that well, but he had a legit reason to pull you over, a legit reason to give you a ticket, and you have no legal defense to that citation.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:54AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> He did not know the car was bought in MD.
> Therefore, he was wrong. Thats the point. To his
> knowledge the car was bought in VA, and he gave me
> an unjust ticket.

It doesn't matter if he knows where it was purchased or not. And, believe me, he knows it wasn't purchased in VA. Every dealer puts a sticker on because they don't want to deal with pissed off customers down the road. Go to any lot. If the car has been on the lot for more than 48 hours, it has a sticker. Cops know this.

What matters is where it was actually purchased. He wasn't wrong. He had a reason to give you a ticket and you have no defense.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:55AM

Maybe you should have cut and pasted the whole thing from the VaSP site:

New vehicles purchased in Virginia that have been inspected in accordance with an inspection requirement of the manufacturer or distributor are not required to undergo the initial annual safety inspection. Placement of an inspection sticker on the windshield of a vehicle will be at the automobile dealer’s option. Such inspection by the automobile dealer shall be deemed to be the first inspection for meeting the purpose of § 46.2-1158 Code of Virginia. However, these vehicles must be reinspected within twelve months of the month of the first inspection or purchase and at least once every twelve months thereafter and display a valid inspection decal. If an inspection sticker is not placed on the windshield by the manufacturer or distributor, the owner should maintain documentation within the vehicle to show when the vehicle was purchased and to serve as a reference for future requirements for inspection.

While the new language in Section 46.2-1158.01 states that “an inspection sticker may be affixed to the vehicle as required by Section 46-2-1163.”, for several practical reasons, an approval sticker should be affixed to the vehicle. The reasons are as follows:
1.Once the purchaser drives the vehicle off the lot, it no longer meets the definition of a new vehicle as defined in Section 46.2-1500 of the Code of Virginia. Not if, but when the purchaser is stopped by law enforcement for not displaying an inspection sticker, and returns to the selling dealership for a sticker, the vehicle will be subject to an official state inspection like any other used vehicle. This obviously could lead to customer dissatisfaction.
2.The affixing of the sticker to the new vehicle will prevent the vehicle from being unnecessarily stopped by law enforcement.
3.In the absence of a sticker, there will be no visual reminder to the driver when the vehicle needs to be re-inspected. If the vehicle is not re-inspected as required by Section 46.2-1157 of the Code of Virginia, the operator would be subject to a traffic summons.

The affixing of an official inspection sticker to all “new vehicles” will be to the mutual benefit of the automobile dealer, the customer, and law enforcement.

If a vehicle is purchased out-of-state and then registered in Virginia, it must be inspected once it is registered in this state.
http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Safety.shtm#InspectionProgram

It sounds like you are just going to create more headaches for yourself by arguing. I would get a sticker, go to court and get it dropped.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2012 12:00PM by vgnlinfxn.

Date: July 18, 2012 11:59AM

I would contest this to the highest level possible.

If this stays on your permanent record, you may wind up losing your security clearance or being on the TSA no fly list.

These other "legal experts" here don't know dick..Put on your fight face and get ready for battle!

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: July 18, 2012 12:03PM

I see. You don't.

The cop might have made a mistake. I'm sure it isn't the first time and it won't be the last. He's human. This is why we have courts. It isn't like the officer was sitting around going "Hey, I think I'll jerk AG around today".

The ball though is now in your court though . You can turn this into a crusade and possibly alienate everyone, including the judge who could decide "I'll find AG guilty just because he's acting like such a jerk" and the cop who may tell his buddies "Keep an eye out for that jerk AG, and if you get a chance hit him with a ticket"... or you can follow my suggestion and you might walk away from this losing fairly little. It's your call.

Date: July 18, 2012 12:06PM

He was wrong. If the car was bought in VA he cant give me a ticket. HE didnt knoww here it was bought, and its not displayed on the car (removed the license plate border, which was the only thing that said where it was bought). He does not know the law, and it should be brought to someones attention.

Date: July 18, 2012 12:14PM

You keep bringing up the fact that he couldn't have known where it was purchased. If you did purchase it out of state, I would just comply rather than argue. If it is found to have been purchased elsewhere (not hard to figure out), you will be clearly in the wrong.

If you did purchase it in VA, just go to court. You're not going to get the cop punished or anything for writing you a ticket.

Date: July 18, 2012 12:15PM

Hunger strike.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: July 18, 2012 12:31PM

Wow, Thanks vgnlinfxn. Thats crazy, thanks for the source.

OP, Id still have at the dealership just for shits and giggles. I would never drive a car that gives the police a valid reason to pull you over. Of course, as a Fairfax County resident, I dont have much of a choice. You see, most counties still require the county sticker be affixed to your windshield. Fairfax County no longer distributes the annual stickers. So a Fairfax resident driving in Arlington can be pulled over for not having the sticker displayed... It will then be up to the individual to show the police officer a Fairfax County registration.... but even then, if the cop is not familiar with this specific piece of legislation, youre gonna get a ticket then have to fight it.

Posted by: dominioo ()
Date: July 18, 2012 12:56PM

AngryGay you need to get the car inspected if it wasn't bought in Virginia. If you go to court, the judge will ask to see the receipt for the new vehicle from a Virginia dealership. If you don't have one, the ticket is going to stand because you broke the law bringing a car sourced out of state (used or new, doesn't matter) for garaging in Virginia. It needed a VA state inspection.

Date: July 18, 2012 01:09PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> He was wrong.

You were rong. Your car needed an inspection. You didn't get one. You broke the law.

> If the car was bought in VA he cant
> give me a ticket.

Your car wasn't purchased in VA, so it is a moot point.

> HE didnt knoww here it was
> bought, and its not displayed on the car (removed
> the license plate border, which was the only thing
> that said where it was bought).

As I have mentioned numerous times, every dealer in VA slaps an inspection sticker on the windshield as soon as the car is delivered, or very soon thereafter. The fact that your car had none was a pretty good indicator that it wasn't purchased in VA.

> He does not know
> the law, and it should be brought to someones
> attention.

He knows enough of the law to know that you broke it and you are guilty.

What's your defense to the charge? I broke the law, but the cop is stupid, so I should get off?

Date: July 18, 2012 01:09PM

dominioo Wrote:
> AngryGay you need to get the car inspected if it
> wasn't bought in Virginia. If you go to court,
> the judge will ask to see the receipt for the new
> vehicle from a Virginia dealership. If you don't
> have one, the ticket is going to stand because you
> broke the law bringing a car sourced out of state
> (used or new, doesn't matter) for garaging in
> Virginia. It needed a VA state inspection.

Huh? Its against the law to buy a car in another state and move it into Virginia. Thats stupid.

Date: July 18, 2012 01:13PM

Just pay the ticket! I have never seen someone try so hard to get out of being wrong.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:29PM

As soon as he heard that the car was new, it shouldve been a moot point and he should have let me go, since its LEGAL to not have the inspection for the first year of ownership. As soon as he heard "new car" he should have dropped it.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:33PM

I give up.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:38PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> As soon as he heard that the car was new, it
> shouldve been a moot point and he should have let
> me go, since its LEGAL to not have the inspection
> for the first year of ownership. As soon as he
> heard "new car" he should have dropped it.

It is legal ONLY if you bought the car in Virginia. If you bought it out of state, WHICH YOU DID, it is required to have a sticker. Hint: Maryland is not considered part of Virginia.

Oh, and I know what you are going to say next: "He didn't know where I purchased it."

Well, that doesn't matter and he actually did know because every dealer in VA stickers their new cars and you couldn't prove otherwise at the scene You had no proof that the car was less than a year old. The civics were available in April or May of last year.

You want to know what should have happened in this case? You should have gotten your sticker 10 months ago.

Posted by: he be trollin' ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:39PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> I give up.

AngryGai might be trollin because nobody can be this stupid.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:42PM

I did have proof that the car was less than a year old. Its called a PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION, which the dealer preforms right before giving u the car. which was signed and dated a year ago. So yes, i did have proof it was less than a year old, and no, he could not have known. his next question, if he actually knew wtf he was talking about, should have been did u buy it in VA or outside? Then i wouldve said MD and everything wud be fine. But he didnt, and now i have to go to court cause some jerk-off cop had nothing better to do during rush hour.

Date: July 18, 2012 02:50PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> I did have proof that the car was less than a year
> old. Its called a PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION, which
> the dealer preforms right before giving u the car.
> which was signed and dated a year ago. So yes, i
> did have proof it was less than a year old, and
> no, he could not have known. his next question, if
> he actually knew wtf he was talking about, should
> have been did u buy it in VA or outside? Then i
> wouldve said MD and everything wud be fine. But he
> didnt, and now i have to go to court cause some
> jerk-off cop had nothing better to do during rush
> hour.

THe Pre-Delivery Inspection that tells you what dealer inspected it? Yeah, there is one more clue that you didn't purchase the car in VA. As mentioned for the umpteenth time. The cop had a pretty high degree of certainty the car was purchased out of state BECAUSE THERE WAS NO STICKER.

DEALERS IN VA STICKER THEIR NEW CARS. I challenge you to find one that doesn't.

If he had asked you the question, you'd still have to go to court, so it is really retarded that you are pissed that he didn't ask you for it.

You have to go to court because you failed to get the safety inspection which is required by the law.

Oh, can't you just pre-pay and not go to court?

Date: July 18, 2012 02:51PM

Oh, and a Pre-Delivery Inspection is NOT a safety inspection.

Posted by: EnoughAlready ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:54PM

Please, give it a rest. Is it a hassle kind of ticket? Yes. However, the ticket is 100% valid. A MD dealer "pre-inspection" does not exempt you from needing a VA inspection sticker for the 1st year.

You no doubt had 30-day temp tags on it when you left the MD dealership. That was your amount of time to get it titled, registered, tagged, and INSPECTED in VA.

Posted by: he's back ()
Date: July 18, 2012 02:54PM

Did 2concerned get a traffic ticket?

Date: July 18, 2012 02:59PM

"New vehicles purchased in Virginia that have been inspected in accordance with an inspection requirement of the manufacturer or distributor are not required to undergo the initial annual safety inspection"

Sounds like me that a Pre-Delivery, manufacturer inspection is ok in lieu of the annual safety inspection, so, ubrokethelaw, its valid as a substituts. He was not certain i bought the car in or out of Virginia because once again, i told him the car was new, and he said it does not matter whether its new or not, which means he. does. not. know. the. law.

Posted by: EnoughAlready ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:07PM

Holy crap, read your own last post.

Note the words, purchased in Virginia.

Since your car was NOT PURCHASED IN VIRGINIA, it does not qualify for being allowed to skip the initial annual safety inspection.

Whether or not the cop knows the exact letter of the law is completely irrelevant. Ticket is 100% legit.

Date: July 18, 2012 03:13PM

EnoughAlready Wrote:
> Holy crap, read your own last post.
>
> Note the words, purchased in Virginia.
>
> Since your car was NOT PURCHASED IN VIRGINIA, it
> does not qualify for being allowed to skip the
> initial annual safety inspection.
>
> Whether or not the cop knows the exact letter of
> the law is completely irrelevant. Ticket is 100%
> legit.

This could me construed in several ways. The sales tax will be paid in Virginia. The owner is a Virginia resident (I'm assuming) and the lienholder will show the purchasers address in Virginia.

Honestly, like most of the Code of Virginia, thsi could go either way depending on the interpretation by the judge.

Think about it like this... if I'm paying sales tax in Virginia, wouldnt that mean it was bought in Virginia?

And, I agree. It matters not that a police officer knows the law or not. They are not legal authorities, they are not lawyers or attorneys. Moreover, it really doesnt matter what they tell you, the law is the only thing that matters.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:21PM

Save your strength. This is one stupid bitch.

Posted by: You are correct ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:22PM

AngryGay,

You are correct, new cars purchased in MD do not need a Virginia Inspection Sticker during the first year. I purchased a car in MD, went to get the VA Inspection and the inspector told me to come back when I received VA License Plates. VA plates come in (I hate MD so I wanted the temp tags off immediately), I put on the new VA plates. That day I was pulled over by a State Trooper, I explained that I purchased the car in MD new and just received the VA tags and registration. He said, no problem, you have one year before you have to get the VA Inspection.

Since inspection only costs $16 and takes about 20 minutes and the inconvenience of being pulled over for something that I can easily take care of I went ahead and got the inspection so I don't have to worry about it.

Fight it in court, but in the end, it will is far more prudent just to take care of the VA Safety Inspection.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 18, 2012 03:22PM

Why do American bitches always play the victim card? It's always someone else's fault.

Date: July 18, 2012 03:35PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> "New vehicles purchased in Virginia that have been
> inspected in accordance with an inspection
> requirement of the manufacturer or distributor are
> not required to undergo the initial annual safety
> inspection"

Your vehicle WAS NOT PURCHASED IN VIRGINIA.

> Sounds like me that a Pre-Delivery, manufacturer
> inspection is ok in lieu of the annual safety
> inspection, so, ubrokethelaw, its valid as a
> substituts.

If you purchased the car in VA, WHICH YOU DIDN'T. Besides the law requires that in order for the inspection to count,

> He was not certain i bought the car in
> or out of Virginia because once again, i told him
> the car was new, and he said it does not matter
> whether its new or not, which means he. does. not.
> know. the. law.

You don't know the law either and are still guilty of violating it.

He knew you didn't purchase it in Virginia because you showed the Pre-delivery Inspection report from a DEALER THAT IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND. Plus, no dealer sells a new car in VA without the inspection sticker. Go try and find one.

Besides, in order for the pre-delivery inspection to be substituted for the safety inspection it must have been completed by someone licensed by Virgnia. A Maryland dealership is not licensed by VA.

The cop knew enogh of the law to know you were in violation of it.

Read your own link:

"Not if, but when the purchaser is stopped by law enforcement for not displaying an inspection sticker, and returns to the selling dealership for a sticker, the vehicle will be subject to an official state inspection like any other used vehicle."

Date: July 18, 2012 04:01PM

u broke the law Wrote:
> AngryGai Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "New vehicles purchased in Virginia that have
> been
> > inspected in accordance with an inspection
> > requirement of the manufacturer or distributor
> are
> > not required to undergo the initial annual
> safety
> > inspection"
>
> Your vehicle WAS NOT PURCHASED IN VIRGINIA.
>
> > Sounds like me that a Pre-Delivery,
> manufacturer
> > inspection is ok in lieu of the annual safety
> > inspection, so, ubrokethelaw, its valid as a
> > substituts.
>
> If you purchased the car in VA, WHICH YOU DIDN'T.
> Besides the law requires that in order for the
> inspection to count,
>
> > He was not certain i bought the car in
> > or out of Virginia because once again, i told
> him
> > the car was new, and he said it does not matter
> > whether its new or not, which means he. does.
> not.
> > know. the. law.
>
> You don't know the law either and are still guilty
> of violating it.
>
> He knew you didn't purchase it in Virginia because
> you showed the Pre-delivery Inspection report from
> a DEALER THAT IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND. Plus, no
> dealer sells a new car in VA without the
> inspection sticker. Go try and find one.
>
> Besides, in order for the pre-delivery inspection
> to be substituted for the safety inspection it
> must have been completed by someone licensed by
> Virgnia. A Maryland dealership is not licensed by
> VA.
>
> The cop knew enogh of the law to know you were in
> violation of it.
>
> Read your own link:
>
> "Not if, but when the purchaser is stopped by law
> enforcement for not displaying an inspection
> sticker, and returns to the selling dealership for
> a sticker, the vehicle will be subject to an
> official state inspection like any other used
> vehicle."

How exactly does a dealership do a 'pre-delivery' inspection if the vehicle hasnt been delivered yet?

Posted by: Tell me if I am wrong ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:03PM

The Mason cop told you anything to get your number. When did you agree to meet him for drinks and how hot are you?

Posted by: zuckered ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:07PM

u broke the law Wrote:
> DEALERS IN VA STICKER THEIR NEW CARS. I challenge
> you to find one that doesn't.

Honest Abduls cash and carry car lot on Route One doesnt sticker the cars. He makes up for it by generous interest rates of 33% on all loans

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: July 18, 2012 04:07PM

Look this is real simple... if the car was purchased in Virginia, he gets a pass for a year. If the car was purchased in Maryland, he doesn't get a pass for a year. If the cop was wrong take it to court, but like the poster above said I don't think your chances are good if it the whole question is settled by the dealer address on the car's bill of sale.

Date: July 18, 2012 04:10PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> He did not know the car was bought in MD.
> Therefore, he was wrong. Thats the point. To his
> knowledge the car was bought in VA, and he gave me
> an unjust ticket.

I don't care what state you bought the car you must have a sticker. If you buy it from a Virginia dealer they will inspect it, or if you buy it in another state you must get it inspected. PERIOD. Buying it in MD does not exempt you from have the inspection sticker.

Posted by: Nope ()
Date: July 18, 2012 05:09PM

JBass Wrote:
>
> Think about it like this... if I'm paying sales
> tax in Virginia, wouldnt that mean it was bought
> in Virginia?
>
It doesn't mean that at all. If some lawmakers had their way, you would have to pay VA sales tax on anything you buy over the internet. Doesn't mean it was bought in VA.

Posted by: PreMeansWhat ()
Date: July 18, 2012 05:13PM

JBass Wrote:
>
> How exactly does a dealership do a 'pre-delivery'
> inspection if the vehicle hasnt been delivered
> yet?

Hence the term, pre-delivery, i.e. before it is delivered.

Posted by: State Inspector ()
Date: July 18, 2012 09:57PM

What it means is that the inspector doesn't actually have to do an inspection (checking lights, brakes, tires, exhaust, etc.) but he will still issue a sticker for the windshield.
As the others have said, the cop knew you didn't purchase the car in VA because the paperwork you showed him was from the dealer in MD.
Pay up buddy and quit bitchin.

Posted by: Big KRIT ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:08PM

Since you're car was purchased in MD, shouldn't the dealer have put on a new MD inspection sticker when selling you the car? Yet the MD inspection sticker won't be valid with VA plates and registration though. You should just go to court wearing you're Sunday's finest and state your case to the judge.

Posted by: LetItDie ()
Date: July 18, 2012 11:54PM

Big KRIT Wrote:
> Since you're car was purchased in MD, shouldn't
> the dealer have put on a new MD inspection sticker
> when selling you the car? Yet the MD inspection
> sticker won't be valid with VA plates and
> registration though. You should just go to court
> wearing you're Sunday's finest and state your case
> to the judge.

No such thing as a MD inspection sticker.

Posted by: 101 ()
Date: July 19, 2012 03:57AM

This is funny.
This guy must not have a job or a crappy one at best.

The amount of time he invested in researching this is probably valued less than the ticket + inspection and to waste a day in court.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:09AM

Spoke with the Richmond office, Directed me to the Fairfax office, got in touch with the supervisor or whatever hes called, and he contacted the officer and checked with him, and told me the officer was mistaken. Told me to come by the precinct today and show the manufacturer inspection, and if its less than a year the ticket will get withdrawn.

Posted by: done deal ()
Date: July 19, 2012 09:22AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> Spoke with the Richmond office, Directed me to the
> Fairfax office, got in touch with the supervisor
> or whatever hes called, and he contacted the
> officer and checked with him, and told me the
> officer was mistaken. Told me to come by the
> precinct today and show the manufacturer
> inspection, and if its less than a year the ticket
> will get withdrawn.

That dude is wrong as well. Your car wasn't purchased in VA. You needed an inspection and a sticker per the law. It is actually very clear. I look forward to seeing your name on the arrest list next week when it comes out.

BTW, go back to Mass., you Masshole. You are the reason this area is turning into a shithole. I'd rather have more El Salvadorians move in than New Englanders.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:43AM

lol how exactly am i from Mass again? and the cop didnt know it wasnt purchased in VA. to his knowledge, it was, which makes it, in virginias eyes, legal to drive without an inspection sticker until the first renewal, 12 months after purchase. And the reason this area is turning to a shithole is far from inspections stickers, you twit.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:43AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> Spoke with the Richmond office, Directed me to the
> Fairfax office, got in touch with the supervisor
> or whatever hes called, and he contacted the
> officer and checked with him, and told me the
> officer was mistaken. Told me to come by the
> precinct today and show the manufacturer
> inspection, and if its less than a year the ticket
> will get withdrawn.

WRONG!!

Date: July 19, 2012 09:44AM

No, right actually. Theyre righting the cops mistake.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:49AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> lol how exactly am i from Mass again? and the cop
> didnt know it wasnt purchased in VA. to his
> knowledge, it was, which makes it, in virginias
> eyes, legal to drive without an inspection sticker
> until the first renewal, 12 months after purchase.
> And the reason this area is turning to a shithole
> is far from inspections stickers, you twit.

Only New Englanders use the gayass term "staties." It doesn't matter what his knowledge is, what matters are the facts. The fact is that your car was purchased in MD. If you get out of it, fine. But the idiot who lets you off is more idiotic than the cop. Congrats, you were able to pull one over on the morons in the state police office. When it is all said and done, you may have been able to weasel out of this, but you will still be a douche who broke the law. Inspection stickers are not the problem, it is douches like you.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:50AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> I showed him the dealers final inspection
> pre-delivery.
>

When you showed him the "dealers final inspection pre-delivery" as you say, did it or did it not have the MD dealers name on it? I know it did, which means the cop knew it was purchased in MD. You just keep ignoring that fact.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:51AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> No, right actually. Theyre righting the cops
> mistake.

Too bad nobody (including you) is righting your mistake. You'd rather blame someone else for your own ineptitude than take responsibility. Your dad should've pulled out because your parents raised an irresponsible, whiny bitch.

Date: July 19, 2012 09:54AM

The final inspections does not have the dealers name. Its a maintenance booklet provided by honda for all hondas, with maintenance from 0 miles to like 150K or something. all it has is the checklist and a signature which does not have dealer name or anything defining location. Plus, i showed him the dealers final inspection AFTER he wrote up the ticket, for which he could only still be under the assumpton of the car being purchased here, since it had VA tags and everything. No decals or stickers or anything telling him where the car was from.

And for ur information, I was born and raised in VA, bought the car in MD because it was cheaper and it was closer to my job (in MD) when i went and shopped for cars.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:02AM

and i didnt know pointing out that a state officer doesnt know the law was whining. excuse me for thinking people around here know how to do their jobs.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:03AM

Having worked in a dealer I know that is false about the dealers name not being on the "dealers final inspection"
If it is true as you say, post a picture of it here. Don't crop out the dealers name.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:29AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> The final inspections does not have the dealers
> name. Its a maintenance booklet provided by honda
> for all hondas, with maintenance from 0 miles to
> like 150K or something. all it has is the
> checklist and a signature which does not have
> dealer name or anything defining location. Plus, i
> showed him the dealers final inspection AFTER he
> wrote up the ticket, for which he could only still
> be under the assumpton of the car being purchased
> here, since it had VA tags and everything. No
> decals or stickers or anything telling him where
> the car was from.
>
> And for ur information, I was born and raised in
> VA, bought the car in MD because it was cheaper
> and it was closer to my job (in MD) when i went
> and shopped for cars.

Find me acar on any VA lot that doesn't have an inspection sticker. You won't. The cop knows that and was under the assumption, and rightfully so, that the car was purchased out of state.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:30AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> and i didnt know pointing out that a state officer
> doesnt know the law was whining. excuse me for
> thinking people around here know how to do their
> jobs.

No, trying to get out of a ticket that is valid and legit is whining. You earned the ticket fair and square. You are not innocent, you are guilty. Weaseling out of it is whining.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:30AM

Pwned
Attachments:
1342707660186.jpg
1342707660716.jpg
1342707661507.jpg
1342707662163.jpg
1342707662802.jpg
1342707663255.jpg
1342707663891.jpg
1342707664170.jpg
1342707664436.jpg

Date: July 19, 2012 10:31AM

done deal Wrote:
> AngryGai Wrote:
> -----
> > and i didnt know pointing out that a state
> officer
> > doesnt know the law was whining. excuse me for
> > thinking people around here know how to do
> their
> > jobs.
>
>
> No, trying to get out of a ticket that is valid
> and legit is whining. You earned the ticket fair
> and square. You are not innocent, you are guilty.
> Weaseling out of it is whining.

No. His logic was wrong. he though ALL new cars had to have inspection stickers, which is not the case. So no, he doesnt know the law, and cant do his job right. Got it?

Date: July 19, 2012 10:35AM

And i never said i was innocent. all i was saying is that he gave me a ticket that was invalid based on his mindset. if he knew the law, he wouldve known that for one year it is perfectly aceptable to not have the sticker if the dealer did not provide one. so if he knew the law, he either wud have a)dropped the issue or b)asked where i bought it from. If he had done that, i would have been perfectly fine with a ticket, as i didnt fully know the law. however, he didnt. which he didnt do his due diligence to justify his ticket.

Posted by: AngryWhiner ()
Date: July 19, 2012 10:41AM

But he wasn't wrong, he just would have been wrong if you bought the car in Virginia. But you didn't. Read the law, the ticket was legit. If they decide to let you out of it later that is different than "he didn't do his due diligence". The officer was RIGHT. You are a DICK.

Date: July 19, 2012 10:43AM

He should have asked where the car was bought from, or known that the dealers inspection is acceptable in lieu of VAs safety inspection. He didnt do the job properly. He was wrong to assume, and wrong to not due his due dilligence of getting all the facts. That in any part of the world is doing ur job wrong

Date: July 19, 2012 10:59AM

You are right that it doesn't show the name of the dealer if that was what you showed the cop. What you have is for a maintenance service schedule.
You should have a form from the dealer that would verify the VIN, mileage when delivered, you as the owner, final inspection verification, plus the dealer's name who sold you the car, but then if you showed the cop that you would really be in the wrong.

Date: July 19, 2012 11:03AM

no, i wouildnt be wrong, as verginia law says "have been inspected in accordance with an inspection requirement of the manufacturer or distributor". looks like that inspection sheet is manufaturer spec. i do have all that other dealer stuff, but this is acceptable cause the trooper even said "you can bring that to court".

Posted by: Bobo ()
Date: July 19, 2012 11:07AM

LOL
It's great how they got you to spend your time taking all the pics of your owners manual.
Spend even more time posting them here.
What a tool

Date: July 19, 2012 11:10AM

No, not a tool. Just trying to show these know it alls that, in fact, they dont know shit.

Date: July 19, 2012 11:17AM

AngryGai Wrote:
> no, i wouildnt be wrong, as verginia law says
> "have been inspected in accordance with an
> inspection requirement of the manufacturer or
> distributor". looks like that inspection sheet is
> manufaturer spec. i do have all that other dealer
> stuff, but this is acceptable cause the trooper
> even said "you can bring that to court".

Va. Law says,

vgnlinfxn Wrote:
>
> If a vehicle is purchased out-of-state and then
> registered in Virginia, it must be inspected once
> it is registered in this state.
> http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Safety.shtm#InspectionP
> rogram
>

Your car was purchased out of state.

I hate you, I'm Done!

Date: July 19, 2012 11:26AM

DH Wrote:
> AngryGai Wrote:
> -----
> > no, i wouildnt be wrong, as verginia law says
> > "have been inspected in accordance with an
> > inspection requirement of the manufacturer or
> > distributor". looks like that inspection sheet
> is
> > manufaturer spec. i do have all that other
> dealer
> > stuff, but this is acceptable cause the trooper
> > even said "you can bring that to court".
>
> Va. Law says,
>
> vgnlinfxn Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > If a vehicle is purchased out-of-state and then
> > registered in Virginia, it must be inspected
> once
> > it is registered in this state.
> >
> http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Safety.shtm#InspectionP
>
> > rogram
> >
>
> Your car was purchased out of state.
>
> I hate you, I'm Done!

I know that, and i even said im guilty of that. The cop didnt know that, hes guilty of not knowing his laws. Ur guilty of "working at a dealer" and not knowing what a pre delivery inspection is.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: July 19, 2012 11:33AM

So to summarize, the officer did not have every detail of Virginia law memorized, but DESPITE that he wrote the correct ticket.

Date: July 19, 2012 11:34AM

You still must have a Virginia inspection sticker. Period. You are guilty. Period. The fact that you were given wrong information by a rent-a-cop doesn't mean anything. What are you going to do, bring the rent-a-cop to court with you? You yourself admit you are guilty so just pay your fine and end it.

Date: July 19, 2012 11:38AM

Actually, the rent a cop was right, and the stste trooper was wrong, with the information presented to them. Not gonna pay a fine (as i have already said today) since some cop doesnt really know the law. If a statie knows less than a mason rent a cop, thats just sad.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 19, 2012 11:38AM

> The cop didnt know that, hes guilty of not knowing his laws.

Here's what the cop knows: you don't have an inspection sticker on your car and generally speaking, cars in Virginia need to have an inspection sticker.

He got you for speeding already, and you might have seemed to him like a wiseguy/smartass so he started looking for other infractions. You're lucky you didn't have a tail light out or some other issue or you would have gotten tickets for those.

He doesn't have time to figure out your exception in this particular case while standing on the side of the road. He knows that the courts will figure that out. Giving you a ticket is not an instant judgment of guilt. If he is wrong in this particular case, the judge will make his assessment of the situation.

Either pay the fine or waste an entire day down at traffic court with all the other miscreants to fight it. Whether you get it dismissed or not is a crap shoot and depends on whether the judge put too much or not enough sugar on his corn flakes this morning.

For me, if there are no points involved and the fine is less than $100, I would just pay it and get it over with. If you want to be a piss ant, go to the dealer you bought the car from and make an ass of yourself there for some entertainment.

Date: July 19, 2012 11:41AM

He only gave me ticket for the inspection. Thats the reason he pulled me over, nothing else. which is why its ridiculous in the first place. how can u even speed on 66 in the morning, its a parking lot mostly

Date: July 19, 2012 12:39PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> done deal Wrote:
> -----
> > AngryGai Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > and i didnt know pointing out that a state
> > officer
> > > doesnt know the law was whining. excuse me
> for
> > > thinking people around here know how to do
> > their
> > > jobs.
> >
> >
> > No, trying to get out of a ticket that is valid
> > and legit is whining. You earned the ticket
> fair
> > and square. You are not innocent, you are
> guilty.
> > Weaseling out of it is whining.
>
> No. His logic was wrong. he though ALL new cars
> had to have inspection stickers, which is not the
> case. So no, he doesnt know the law, and cant do
> his job right. Got it?

Idiot. What matter is that YOUR car requires an inspection sticker. It doesn't have one. Your ticket is legit. I can't wait to find out who you are next week when the arrest report comes out. Then I'll know the name of the douchiest person on FFXU.

Answer these simple questions:

Does YOUR car require an inspection sticker?

Does YOUR car have one?

The answer to both is no.

Tixket is legit.

Date: July 19, 2012 12:42PM

done deal Wrote:

>
> Answer these simple questions:
>
> Does YOUR car require an inspection sticker?
>
> Does YOUR car have one?
>
> The answer to both is no.
>
> Tixket is legit.

Huh? No, his car doesnt need an inspection sticker?

Date: July 19, 2012 12:47PM

Lol, thanks JBass fopr making this guy look more like an ass. So why exactly would i get arrested?

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: July 19, 2012 12:48PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> Pwned

Holy hell... tell me you aren't stupid enough to post a picture of your goddamn VIN. Tell me that you're using someone else's VIN to get back at them somehow. Tell me that your VIN isn't 2HGFB6E58CH700734, and that I'm not $34.99 away from posting your name and address.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Date: July 19, 2012 12:50PM

JBass Wrote:
> done deal Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Answer these simple questions:
> >
> > Does YOUR car require an inspection sticker?
> >
> > Does YOUR car have one?
> >
> > The answer to both is no.
> >
> > Tixket is legit.
>
>
> Huh? No, his car doesnt need an inspection
> sticker?

How does his car not need an inspection sticker? You both are idiots.

Date: July 19, 2012 12:50PM

You NEVER can go without the inspection sticker. He bought the car in MD and it needs to be inspected and stickered in VA.

Date: July 19, 2012 12:53PM

AngryGai Wrote:
> Lol, thanks JBass fopr making this guy look more
> like an ass. So why exactly would i get arrested?

It is called the arrest list but traffic tix appear all the time.

You name will soon appear alongside these:

"AGUILAR ","EUSEBIO ","B","043"," ","P O BOX 8903 "," ","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/19/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"AHMAD ","MIRZA ","M","047"," ","PO BOX 360 "," ","GREAT FALLS ","VA","12/21/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"AHMED ","MARZUK "," ","018"," 2188","CARTWRIGHT ","PL","RESTON ","VA","12/20/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"AMENYO ","WILLIAMS ","K","048"," 15705","CLOVERDALE #3 ","RD","WOODBRIDGE ","VA","12/20/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ANDERSON ","LEIGH ","A","021"," 14922","BOYDELL ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/22/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ARMAGOST ","JACOB ","M","026"," 3206","RIDGE VIEW #203 ","CT","WOODBRIDGE ","VA","12/11/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ARMIGER ","ADAM ","P","023"," 902","CROYDON ","CT","STERLING ","VA","12/21/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"ASUAH ","EVANS ","K","026"," 12027","GREYWING #C2 ","SQ","RESTON ","VA","12/16/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"AZIMI ","KHALIL ","M","046"," 7857","ENOLA #TA-7 ","ST","MCLEAN ","VA","12/19/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BATCHELOR ","LORI "," ","035"," 1735","PIMMIT ","DR","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/23/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BIECHMAN ","SHELLY ","L","053"," 1121","ALLISON ","ST","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/21/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BORALA LIYANAGE ","NUWAN ","P","019"," 7316","PARKWOOD #102 ","CT","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/18/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BOUCHARD ","ANNA ","R","026"," X2687","ARLINGTON 103 ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/23/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BROOMFIELD ","DIANA ","P","047"," 43055","WATERS OVERLOOK ","CT","LEESBURG ","VA","12/12/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BROWN ","TIMOTHY ","J","032"," 32","CHERRY LAUREL ","DR","FOLMOUTH ","VA","12/16/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BUREAU ","TIMOTHY ","L","044"," 8525","OAK POINTE ","WY","FFX STATION ","VA","12/22/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"BUSH ","DEREK ","R","041"," 6619","JOH BARTON PAYNE ","RD","MARSHALL ","VA","12/20/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CABE ","DEBRA ","A","048"," 14594","WOODLAND RIDGE ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","12/14/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CALDERON ","ALFREDO ","J","032"," 7005","BROLTON ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","12/15/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CANFIELD ","LEE ","J","033"," 7632","BOTTIA ","RD","BEALTON ","VA","12/18/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CAPARAS ","WILLIAM ","M","025"," 31770","ALVARADO 75 ","BV","UNION CITY ","CA","12/21/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CARNEY ","PATRICK ","T","048"," 3458","CONDOR ","LA","WOODBRIDGE ","VA","12/15/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CENTERS ","JAMES ","A","040"," 4603","HAMILTON ","DR","DALE CITY ","VA","12/22/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CESPEDES MORATO ","RONALD "," ","023"," 4416","STARR JORDAN ","RD","ANNANDALE ","VA","12/18/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"CHA ","MARY ","S","022"," 3028","HOLMES RUN ","RD","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/21/2003","NO/STATE INSPECTION

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.