HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cox Cable VS Verizon monthly charges creeping up
Posted by: A educated Consumer ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:33AM

Beware of creeping charges for the local Cable TV provider prices I was a loyal Cox customer for 15 years I just noticed the monthly price keeps creeping up I always had direct payment for my monthly charges & never paid attention. This weekend I balanced my books by suprise I noticed a 20% increase monthly for Cox cable no warning or letters to advise me of a rate change. Shame on you COX

I caled Verizon got a quote and a locked in 2 year no contract specials $ 99.00
a month VS $200.00 for Cox Now I have a bundle package & Fios I hate to say it but the Fios TV is clearer, no freeze ups & more options & I am a happy camper now.

Verizon you come a long way to impress me thank you you rock !.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cox Cable VS Verizon monthly charges creeping up
Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:38AM

A educated Consumer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I caled Verizon got a quote and a locked in 2 year
> no contract specials $ 99.00
> a month VS $200.00 for Cox Now I have a bundle
> package & Fios I hate to say it but the Fios TV is
> clearer, no freeze ups & more options & I am a
> happy camper now.

Wait til their "special pricing" period ends...

Surprise!

Posted by: verizon ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:50AM

Wait until something goes wrong and you need to call verizon support. You are not talking to their quick to respond sales department, you are an existing verizon customer so they don't give a flying fig about you. You will have bad service and no show service appointments. When you call, be prepared to plan nothing else for the day because you will be on hold for hours on end.

I am a cox customer, I don't have that auto pay setup. I get an e-mail, go to the website, and manually kick off the payment. If I see an issue I call them. Find out why you have some new charge. You can compare/contrast the current/previous bill.

A little due diligence on your part goes a long way. If you chose Verizon, just pray to God you never have to call their support. Also, as previously mentioned, wait until their promo pricing ends.

Posted by: snakeinthegrass ()
Date: July 16, 2012 11:57AM

My fios picture looks like youtube on some of the channels, and like the above poster said, cox tech support is wonderful.

Posted by: Au Contraire ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:26PM

Cox sux! So does Verizon. They both are constantly trying to gouge you for every extra dime they can get. On a technical note, however, Fios is far superior to cable. Anyone who claims to have gotten great service from either is probably a paid shill.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 16, 2012 01:53PM

The thing I have always hated about Verizon isn't their service or their pricing -- both are adequate. The problem is that invariably Verizon has a "surprise" bill once or twice a year. If you are supposed to be paying $99 for a service, all of the sudden, one month you'll get a bill for $159.00 or $359.00 -- I once got a bill for $485.

Of course, the bill was a "mistake" and once I called and pointed out the error and said that I was going to report Verizon to the local utility commission, the problem was corrected right away.

Six months later... another surprise bill. This seems to be common practice.

Posted by: MtP ()
Date: July 16, 2012 02:36PM

A educated Consumer Wrote:
> This
> weekend I balanced my books by suprise I noticed a
> 20% increase monthly for Cox cable no warning or
> letters to advise me of a rate change. Shame on
> you COX
>

An educated consumer would have actually READ their monthly statement where Cox put news and price increase announcements. That's the problems with autopay. No paper billing. I can go all year without reading the statement.

If it increased 20%, perhaps you were on a long term contract that ended and thus went to regular price. If there is a criticism to be made it is that they could have asked you if you wanted a new contract. In my experience they dont. It is up to the educated consumer to select a new contract.

Posted by: Pro ()
Date: January 18, 2013 05:20PM

In 2009 I changed from Cox to Fios. HD picture quality of Fios was not as good as Cox. Within a week I reverted back to Cox. Verizon owed me about $65 refund. To get that refund, I was on the phone countless times and finally gave up. Cox may not be cheap but their customer service is exceptional. Not all their technicians are highly competent. However, Cox will give you the attention you deserve and fix your problem without the aggravation of spending hours on the phone.

Posted by: Jim Cox ()
Date: January 19, 2013 12:56AM

The FIOS service in my hood is way better than when I had Cox Cable. Unfortunately, Verizon customer support is HORRIBLE. Like a previous poster said, pray you never have to call them for help or billing problems.

Posted by: Chris Lamke ()
Date: February 28, 2013 06:42AM

My wife and I have had Verizon for years and have been using FIOS since Centreville got the service. The picture quality and internet speed is excellent, but the service reps are almost all incompetent and getting online or phone support is painful.

We recently had a string of issues, starting with the set top boxes not working well, missing channels, etc. A guy came out and after hours of wandering around, he just replaced the external FIOS converter box. He left and then we realized we had no phone service. After some calls on our cell phones, we got that fixed. Shortly after that, the internet and phone started going out every hour or so, kicking off my work VPN and cutting off phone calls. After a bunch of frustrating attempts at working with Verizon online, we finally got them to send someone out, but we had to wait several days, and this is for something they broke. They finally sent out a guy who replaced the external box and everything is now working again. Last night, my wife checked our online account and they plan to charge us $90+ for sending someone out to fix the problem they created.

I'm sure we're not alone in having terrible issues with Verizon service, because after all, the clueless techs service other people's homes and I'm sure they make a mess there too.

I don't like COX cable and had bad experiences with them about 12 years ago before moving to Verizon, but maybe they've improved. We need just basic TV and phone, but good internet is very important to us. Can anyone weigh in on how COX internet performs, both speed and stability?

Posted by: dtv ()
Date: February 28, 2013 01:43PM

If you have the option, get Direct TV. But as with Verizon, the bill will jump up dramatically after your first year or two. Once that happens, call and threaten to cancel. They'll almost always knock something off your bill. I've gotten the NFL Package for virtually nothing just by threatening to cancel.
My internet is through COX, it constantly slows down at night, sometimes doesnt work at all. It's a ripoff but internet options are limited.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: February 28, 2013 02:04PM

I've been peering at FiOS for the last year or so, though we're reasonably happy with Cox. The two things that keep me from making the switch (aside from inertia/hassle avoidance) are:

1) Verizon claims that if we go to FiOS, all phone lines to the house have to switch to VoIP. We have two hard lines now, on separate accounts. I'd rather keep one of them as a hard line; so far, nobody at Verizon seems to understand the concept of "separate accounts". Does this mean that if one person in an apartment building goes to FiOS, everyone else gets magically switched to VoIP, whether they want to or not? That seems hard to believe (well, maybe not -- this is The Phone Company, after all; cf. Pairgain adventures from a decade ago).

2) Over 25+ years with Cox, we've wound up with a plethora of remotes: with two cable boxes, we have seven! That includes four "regular" and three for the DVR. In fact, we only had six just yesterday, but with Cox pushing us to upgrade remotes, I dropped by the Centreville Road office today with one of the DVR remotes. The rep tried to upsell me to whole-house DVR, which we've also been dithering on because of both the FiOS possibility and because there's some old stuff on the existing DVR that my wife keeps claiming she'll watch. I told her this, said I'd think about it, and she said "Here, take a second remote, so you can get used to it on both TVs". So the question here is: Is Verizon going to be so generous with remotes? I highly doubt it! As it is, my wife and I can each have one, plus we can have one in the family room and one in the kitchen, and still have extras scattered around.

Posted by: Curmudgeon ()
Date: March 14, 2013 11:39AM

pray you never have to call them for help or billing problems.

unless you just pay your bill without looking at it, you WILL have billing problems with verizon. they tried to scam me probably 7 months out of 10 for a few dollars here or there. you can get it corrected if you're willing to spend the 2 hours on the phone each time, but it happens way too often to be an "honest mistake."

for those who say call and ask cox cable to reduce your bill, how does that conversation go? i tried that today -- they wanted to offer all kinds of upgrade bullshit which is obviously stupid. i had to get angry and speak to the supervisor and blah blah. eventually got $10 off for 6 months, but it ate 15 minutes of my life. is there an easier way to go about it?

Posted by: Mister God ()
Date: March 14, 2013 11:51AM

Verizon customer service is awful, but the infrastruction is superior.

The best way to fix the issue is to harass Google Fiber to bring internet and TV access to fairfax.

Posted by: LMM ()
Date: December 15, 2014 09:47PM

I was Cox customer for 23 years. In the past few years, their cable tv service and customer service response became increasing worse. We cancelled today as they constantly increase prices 20% without advance notice. It was the most frustrating experience trying to negotiate these rates with them,amd mot worth the aggravation. The cost of the service didn't deliver comparable value. We plan to use Netflix.

Posted by: Comparison Shopper ()
Date: December 16, 2014 08:38AM

Both Cox and Verizon are constantly trying to screw their customers. You have to switch every year or two to get the best deal. If you've stuck with one or the other for more than a few years, you've almost certainly been wasting money.

Posted by: HUkM3 ()
Date: December 18, 2014 12:42AM

a personal line into the home, cable

which was operated (mostly) by IP harware

which one could use for any purpose and not be slammed for "extra hours" - use all you like all day ...

used to be $22 / mo.

Posted by: cable bills ()
Date: December 18, 2014 03:00PM

Pay online, but DO NOT sign up for auto pay. That means you'll need to pay it manually, where you can see the bill and check it against previous bills. I don't trust a cable company with automatic payments.

I just see the new bill e-mail notification and then go to the website and pay the bill.

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: December 18, 2014 03:20PM

Verizon FIOS customer for 3 years now...I have been very happy with them, and with the new Quantum system in place I like it even more. I've never had a problem with Verizon...ever. HOWEVER, you do need to pay attention to the bill, and be wary of some of the add-on's they push, like their desktop security package for $8.99 a month. Free Avast A/V combined with MalwareBytes or Spybot Search and Destroy are more than adequate for your endpoint (plus Windows Defender and Firewall, etc....all free).

Also...every six months I give them a call and go over their services versus what what I have, I always find a deal or better package to use that saves me a couple of bucks a month. Do that with all services...phone/cable/internet, cell phone, insurance, etc.

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: December 20, 2014 12:28PM

I've been on FiOS for a few years now. Internet has yet to go out, save a power outage.

Back on Comcast I was power cycling my modem and router a couple times a month. Makes me shudder thinking about it.

Posted by: Slobbersaurus ()
Date: December 20, 2014 02:53PM

I have Verizon phone and internet and DISH network for TV.

I have no problems with Verizon except, you guessed it.......customer service. I was setting up a wireless router for wifi in my house and it would not connect. It's usually a pretty simple operation but for some reason I could not get it to work. So I called Verizon. After 3 guys in Sri Lanka who I couldn't understand for the most part told me the problem was in the router and I needed to call the manufacturer, I demanded to speak to someone who spoke English only. Finally got a guy I could communicate with and he had everything working in 5 minutes. He told me the other guys I spoke to did not know what they were doing.

Posted by: Barnacle Bill ()
Date: December 22, 2014 06:06PM

I cancelled cable years ago. I think I watch more premium content by downloading it via torrents than I did when I paid for it. I also enjoy it more.

Only the little people pay for cable.

Posted by: Your Neighbor ()
Date: December 22, 2014 06:35PM

Barnacle Bill Wrote:
> I cancelled cable years ago. I think I watch more
> premium content by downloading it via torrents
> than I did when I paid for it. I also enjoy it
> more.
>
> Only the little people pay for cable.

Yeah, but I'm going to have to cut you off from freeloading on my wifi, ya cheap bastard!

Posted by: Get an antenna ()
Date: December 22, 2014 07:21PM

Currently being broadcast in 100% free 1080p high definition at this moment in the DC metro:

2.1WMARHDThe List7:00 PM - 7:30 PMLet's Ask America7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Great Christmas Light Fight8:00 PM - 10:00 PMNew
2.2WMARDTDeals7:00 PM - 7:30 PMHome With Lisa Qui…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMKnock It Off!8:00 PM - 8:30 PMFood Rush8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
2.3BOUNCA Different World7:00 PM - 7:30 PMA Different World7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Murder of Crows8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
4.1WRCHDNBC Nightly News…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewAccess Hollywood7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Saturday Night Live Christmas8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
4.2COZIFoodies: DC7:00 PM - 7:30 PMFoodies: DC7:30 PM - 8:00 PMHart to Hart8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
5.1WTTGHModern Family7:00 PM - 7:30 PMModern Family7:30 PM - 8:00 PMGotham8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
5.2MovieThe French Connection5:45 PM - 8:00 PMThree Days of the Condor8:00 PM - 10:40 PM
7.1WJLAHDWheel of Fortune7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewJeopardy!7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewThe Great Christmas Light Fight8:00 PM - 10:00 PMNew
7.2MeTVM*A*S*H7:00 PM - 7:30 PMM*A*S*H7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Andy Griffith Sh…8:00 PM - 8:30 PMThe Andy Griffith Sh…8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
7.3WJLALDeals7:00 PM - 7:30 PMHome With Lisa Qui…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMKnock It Off!8:00 PM - 8:30 PMFood Rush8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
8.1WMDOEl Chavo7:00 PM - 8:00 PMEl Chavo8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8.2WMDOPonle Play7:00 PM - 8:00 PMTu Casa TV8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9.1WUSAHDwusa 9 News at 7pm7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewET Entertainment To…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Big Bang Theory8:00 PM - 8:31 PMMike & Molly8:31 PM - 9:00 PMNew
9.2WUSABA Different World7:00 PM - 7:30 PMA Different World7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Murder of Crows8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
9.3WUSAWRWUSA WeatherNation12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
10WAZTThe 700 Club7:00 PM - 8:00 PMChristian Kingdom…8:00 PM - 8:30 PMFor Your Home8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
11.1WBALHDInside Edition7:00 PM - 7:30 PMAccess Hollywood7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Saturday Night Live Christmas8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
11.2MeTVM*A*S*H7:00 PM - 7:30 PMM*A*S*H7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Andy Griffith Sh…8:00 PM - 8:30 PMThe Andy Griffith Sh…8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
13.1WJZ-DTCBS Evening News…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewET Entertainment To…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Big Bang Theory8:00 PM - 8:31 PMMike & Molly8:31 PM - 9:00 PMNew
14.1WFDC-DTLa gata7:00 PM - 8:00 PMMi corazón es tuyo8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
14.2getTVCalifornia Suite5:40 PM - 8:00 PMHappy Holidays with Bin…8:00 PM - 8:35 PMThe Prince of Pe…8:35 PM - 10:15 PM
14.3GritTVSudden Impact5:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Rookie8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
14.4EscapeSnapped7:00 PM - 8:00 PMUnsolved Mysteries8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
20.1WDCADTFamily Feud7:00 PM - 7:30 PMFamily Feud7:30 PM - 8:00 PMLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
20.2WDCAThe French Connection5:45 PM - 8:00 PMThree Days of the Condor8:00 PM - 10:40 PM
20.3MFOX100 latinos dijeron7:00 PM - 8:00 PMSuleimán8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
22.1MPTHDNightly Business Re…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewDirect Connection…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
22.2MPT2NHK Newsline7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewRick Steves' Europe7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewJungle8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
22.3VmeAnimales Asombros…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMUn mundo maravillo…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMÁfrica de mi corazón8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
24.1WUTBDThe Big Bang Theory7:00 PM - 7:30 PMThe Big Bang Theory7:30 PM - 8:00 PMLaw & Order: Special Victims Unit8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
24.2BOUNCEA Different World7:00 PM - 7:30 PMA Different World7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Murder of Crows8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
25.1WZDCCaso Cerrado: Edición Estelar7:00 PM - 8:00 PMLos miserables8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
25.1WHAGHDWHAG News @ 7:00…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewThe Insider7:30 PM - 8:00 PMA Saturday Night Live Christmas8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
26.1WETAHPBS NewsHour7:00 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
26.2WETA2Antiques Roadshow7:00 PM - 7:30 PMMy Family7:30 PM - 8:00 PMPie in the Sky8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
26.3WETADT3Arthur7:00 PM - 7:30 PMWild Kratts7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Zula Patrol8:00 PM - 8:30 PMOdd Squad8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
26.4WETADPBS NewsHour7:00 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
30.1MHz1TeleSur Programming in Spanish and English3:00 PM - 8:00 PMMontalbano: The Shape of Water8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
30.2MHz2Ne…7:00 PM - 7:10 PMNewViewers' Choice Awards 20147:10 PM - 8:00 PMNewNe…8:00 PM - 8:10 PMNewViewers' Choice Awards 20148:10 PM - 9:00 PMNew
30.3MHz3The Heat7:00 PM - 7:45 PMCCTV A…7:45 PM - 8:00 PMBiz Asia8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
30.4MHz4The Big Picture7:00 PM - 8:00 PMHeadline News8:00 PM - 8:29 PMNewBoom Bust8:29 PM - 9:00 PM
30.6MHz6CCTV Documentary11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
30.7MHz7News & Magazines7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNews & Magazines7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNews & Magazines8:00 PM - 8:30 PMNews & Magazines8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
30.8MHz8Noticias7:00 PM - 7:30 PMEntrevista7:30 PM - 8:00 PMEspecial8:00 PM - 8:30 PMRT Deportes en repo…8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
30.9MHz9Arirang Korean TV7:00 PM - 8:00 PMArirang Korean TV8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
30.11MHz11TeleSur Programming in Spanish and English7:00 PM - 8:00 PMTeleSur Programming in Spanish and English8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
30.12MHz12TRT Turk Programming7:00 PM - 8:00 PMTRT Turk Programming8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
31.1MPTHDNightly Business Re…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewDirect Connection…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
31.2MPT2NHK Newsline7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewRick Steves' Europe7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewJungle8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
31.3VmeAnimales Asombros…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMUn mundo maravillo…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMÁfrica de mi corazón8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
32.1WHUTHEarth Songs7:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe Big Band Years8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
32.2WHUT2Earth Songs7:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe Big Band Years8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
45WZTDCaso Cerrado: Edición Estelar7:00 PM - 8:00 PMLos miserables8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
45.1WBFFHJeopardy!7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewWheel of Fortune7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewGotham8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
45.3WBFF2Radio Flyer6:00 PM - 8:00 PMStarman8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
47WMDOEl Chavo7:00 PM - 8:00 PMEl Chavo8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
50.1WDCWHMike & Molly7:00 PM - 7:30 PMMike & Molly7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 20148:00 PM - 9:30 PM
50.2ANTENBewitched7:00 PM - 7:30 PMBewitched7:30 PM - 8:00 PMAll in the Family8:00 PM - 8:30 PMAll in the Family8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
50.3THISRadio Flyer6:00 PM - 8:00 PMStarman8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
54.1WNUVDMike & Molly7:00 PM - 7:30 PMModern Family7:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 20148:00 PM - 9:30 PM
54.2GetTVCalifornia Suite5:40 PM - 8:00 PMHappy Holidays with Bin…8:00 PM - 8:35 PMThe Prince of Pe…8:35 PM - 10:15 PM
60.1ION HDCriminal Minds7:00 PM - 8:00 PMCriminal Minds8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
60.2quboAnimal Atlas7:00 PM - 7:30 PMArtzooka!7:30 PM - 8:00 PMFunniest Pets & Peo…8:00 PM - 8:30 PMTimeblazers8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
60.3IONLFlashpoint7:00 PM - 8:00 PMFlashpoint8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
60.4SHOPPaid Programming7:00 PM - 7:30 PMPaid Programming7:30 PM - 8:00 PMPaid Programming8:00 PM - 8:30 PMPaid Programming8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
60.5HSNFashion & Accessories Clearance Up to 60% Off7:00 PM - 8:00 PMFashion & Accessories Clearance Up to 60% Off8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
60.6QVCPM Style7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
62.1MPTHDNightly Business Re…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewDirect Connection…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
62.2MPT2NHK Newsline7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewRick Steves' Europe7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewJungle8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
62.3VmeAnimales Asombros…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMUn mundo maravillo…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMÁfrica de mi corazón8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
66.1ION HDCriminal Minds7:00 PM - 8:00 PMCriminal Minds8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
66.2quboAnimal Atlas7:00 PM - 7:30 PMArtzooka!7:30 PM - 8:00 PMFunniest Pets & Peo…8:00 PM - 8:30 PMTimeblazers8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
66.3IONLFlashpoint7:00 PM - 8:00 PMFlashpoint8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
66.4SHOPPaid Programming7:00 PM - 7:30 PMPaid Programming7:30 PM - 8:00 PMPaid Programming8:00 PM - 8:30 PMPaid Programming8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
66.5HSNFashion & Accessories Clearance Up to 60% Off7:00 PM - 8:00 PMFashion & Accessories Clearance Up to 60% Off8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
66.6QVCPM Style7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
67.1MPTHDNightly Business Re…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewDirect Connection…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewAntiques Roadshow8:00 PM - 9:00 PMNew
67.2MPT2NHK Newsline7:00 PM - 7:30 PMNewRick Steves' Europe7:30 PM - 8:00 PMNewJungle8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
67.3VmeAnimales Asombros…7:00 PM - 7:30 PMUn mundo maravillo…7:30 PM - 8:00 PMÁfrica de mi corazón8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
68.1WJALDCommunity7:00 PM - 7:30 PMCollege Basketball:Wofford at West Virginia7:30 PM - 10:00 PMLive
Attachments:
CM3671.jpg

Posted by: never anything to watch ()
Date: December 22, 2014 07:53PM

With cable/satellite you get all those channels, but nothing good is on
With antenna you get fewer channels, and still nothing good on. But at least you get that free

Posted by: Get a real handjob ()
Date: December 22, 2014 08:03PM

never anything to watch Wrote:
> With cable/satellite you get all those channels,
> but nothing good is on
> With antenna you get fewer channels, and still
> nothing good on. But at least you get that free

So is jerking off- Real pussy is still better!

Posted by: never anything to watch ()
Date: December 22, 2014 08:32PM

I don't buy pussy. But if that's the only way you can get some, different strokes

Posted by: Reruns ()
Date: December 22, 2014 09:43PM

Pussy is almost never free. 95% of the time you end up paying for in one way or the other.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 22, 2014 10:58PM

Slobbersaurus Wrote:
> I have Verizon phone and internet and DISH network
> for TV.
>
> I have no problems with Verizon except, you
> guessed it.......customer service.

^^This.

I had their wireless, good coverage but disliked their customer service. Since AT&T and Verizon are the big guys in wireless, they don't care.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: michelle obama ()
Date: December 23, 2014 04:06PM

Barack and I were overcharged by our cable company at the white house. I'm sure every black family has been over overcharged for cable

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.