HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FBI Adds Chebbi, the father of two Oakton schoolchildren, to Most Wanted List
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: July 12, 2012 06:44AM

FBI Adds Chebbi to Most Wanted List
Faical Chebbi is wanted for abducting his two children to Tunisia against custody orders
By Nicole Trifone
July 11, 2012
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/fbi-adds-chebbi-to-most-wanted-list

The FBI added Faical Chebbi, the father of two Oakton schoolchildren, to its Most Wanted list for international parental kidnapping.

According to an FBI affidavit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Chebbi picked up his two children Nov. 11 for a weekend visit as part of an Oct. 26 custody order from the Circuit Court for Prince George's County — the same court that granted the divorce of Faical Chebbi and Édeanna Johnson-Chebbi in January 2011.

Johnson-Chebbi said she received a phone call from her ex-husband Nov. 12, during which he said, "This is the worst phone call of your life. I have the kids, we're in Tunisia," Johnson-Chebbi recalled in a December interview with Patch.

Before being taken to Tunisia, the children attended schools in Oakton — Eslam, now 6, at Pinnacle Academy and Zainab, now 3, at KinderCare, both on Hunter Mill Road. They've been in Tunisia since November, when their father, Chebbi, violated U.S. custody orders prohibiting him from taking them out of the country.

Chebbi was able to obtain Tunisian birth certificates and passports for his two children through the Tunisian Embassy, said Johnson-Chebbi, a Fairfax resident who has accused Tunisian officials of enabling the kidnapping.

According to the FBI, Chebbi speaks Arabic, English and French, and may travel out of Tunisia to Algeria, Libya, Egypt and France. To cross borders illegally, he may use an alias, which the FBI lists as Facial Ben Abdallah Chebbi.

"What our investigation has revealed is that Chebbi is a good manipulator of people," Special Agent Jeff Johannes said in an FBI podcast Wednesday.

Johnson-Chebbi has been battling for custody through the Tunisian court system since January. She returned to court Tuesday for a ruling, but it has not yet been released. Johnson-Chebbi told supporters on her Facebook page, Return US Home, she expected a ruling within the next few days.

Earlier this year, the Eastern District of Virginia charged Faical Chebbi with international parental kidnapping. Chebbi has also been listed on the wanted list for Interpol, the world’s largest international police organization.

"Thank you to the FBI, and a very tremendous special agent, who has stepped up their efforts to see Eslam and Zainab home!" Johnson-Chebbi wrote on her Facebook page following the news Faical Chebbi is now listed on the Wanted List.

Pictures below are...

Faical Chebbi. Credit National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Zainab, 2, (left) and her brother Eslam, 5, were taken to Tunisia by their father, a violation of U.S. custody laws.
Zainab (left) and Eslam Chebbi (right) with their mother, Edeanna.
Credit Nicole Trifone
Attachments:
e954cb8b482e12a48d73d4a69573d6d2.jpg
2bd8290322b7b8f195abac93ecc43165.jpg
14d0b07aaa91cc31e2051fa3bd611b0a.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FBI Adds Chebbi, the father of two Oakton schoolchildren, to Most Wanted List
Posted by: Props to Him ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:35PM

The FBI's Most Wanted List? Really? Because he wants to take care of his children? So glad there are no jihadist terrorists out there plotting the destruction of the USA for the FBI to worry about!

Re: FBI Adds Chebbi, the father of two Oakton schoolchildren, to Most Wanted List
Posted by: EmanRuoy ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:51PM

@ Props to Him... There are about 6 or 8 different "Most Wanted" lists published by the FBI, covering different crime areas; e.g., a separate list exists for Most Wanted Fugitive, Most Wanted Terrorist, Most Wanted White Collar Crime, Most Wanted Kidnappers, and there is also a list for Most Wanted parental Kidnapping, which is what this guy has been added to. Check out the "Most Wanted" tab on www.fbi.gov to see who else is on the different lists.

Posted by: end it now ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:04PM

That is why you should never marry a muslim or allow your daughter to marry one. I hope this serves as a lesson to all. Breaking up my friend's relationship with a muslim man ranks as one of the best things I have done for others.

Posted by: Sand Nagger ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:21PM

end it now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is why you should never marry a muslim or
> allow your daughter to marry one. I hope this
> serves as a lesson to all. Breaking up my
> friend's relationship with a muslim man ranks as
> one of the best things I have done for others.

The libs will tell you otherwise, but these people historically, and even still today have shown that they are absolutely incapable of living peacefully with others. What you have taught your friend, is what they are learning in Europe as we speak.

Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: July 12, 2012 03:04PM

Why did she allow him to leave the country in the first place.

Posted by: resident1 ()
Date: July 12, 2012 04:24PM

why did TSA allow him to leave the country without the parental consent(or have both parents present)? ugh! smh

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 12, 2012 04:28PM

IS that pronounced "fecal" or "facial"?

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: July 12, 2012 04:42PM

most likely Faisal , the french form of C is pronounce like S.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 12, 2012 04:52PM

resident1 Wrote:
> most likely Faisal , the french form of C is
> pronounce like S.

That was my guess actually, but I heard about names getting screwed over at Ellis Island by people in charge of admissions.

There's about a dozen ways to spell Qadaffi when you translate from Arabic to Roman alphabet.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:35PM

He left the county on a flying carpet, so TSA couldn't have stopped him.
Attachments:
0005.gif

Posted by: Sheila Pope ()
Date: July 13, 2012 02:46PM

Why not stop the ignorance and bigotism against muslims? this has nothing to do with religion. Look back at the list of all wanted on the list for parental kidnapping and you will notice that only about 5 out of the 28 seem to have names close enough to be muslims! wake up and smell the coffee biggots!

Posted by: Ahab the Arab ()
Date: July 13, 2012 02:54PM

Sheila Pope Wrote:
> Why not stop the ignorance and bigotism against
> muslims? this has nothing to do with religion.
> Look back at the list of all wanted on the list
> for parental kidnapping and you will notice that
> only about 5 out of the 28 seem to have names
> close enough to be muslims! wake up and smell the
> coffee biggots!

You are a very stupid person. If you think muslims consider females on an equal basis you must live in a cave. Women are considered less than property. These nuts stone women to death for actions that would be considered bad manners in the U S. Ever heard of Sharia law. Now go back to whatever BS you are reading about them being civilized.

Posted by: allah my ass ()
Date: July 13, 2012 03:01PM

Muslim Woman Stoned To Death In Ukraine – She Violated the Shariah By Entering A Beauty Contest

A teenage Muslim girl was stoned to death under ‘Sharia law’ after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine. Katya Koren, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home. Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest.
Attachments:
katya-koren2.jpg

Posted by: Disproportional ()
Date: July 13, 2012 03:11PM

Sheila Pope Wrote:
> Why not stop the ignorance and bigotism against
> muslims? this has nothing to do with religion.
> Look back at the list of all wanted on the list
> for parental kidnapping and you will notice that
> only about 5 out of the 28 seem to have names
> close enough to be muslims! wake up and smell the
> coffee biggots!

Muslims make up 0.8% of the U.S. population yet account for almost 20% of the people on the most wanted parental kidnappers list.

Yeah, your ignorance is on display for all to see.

Posted by: my exper ()
Date: July 13, 2012 03:21PM

I have seen first hand how they treat women. One lady I knew worked at a bank. When it closed at night she waited outside for her brother to pick her up. Even in the worst weather she had to stand outside because he would have beaten her for getting into a car with a man while waiting for her brother to arrive. That is how fucked up they are. I dont need to be called a "biggot" by someone who knows nothing at all about the real world.

Posted by: king of clog ()
Date: July 13, 2012 03:31PM

my exper Wrote:
> I have seen first hand how they treat women. One
> lady I knew worked at a bank. When it closed at
> night she waited outside for her brother to pick
> her up. Even in the worst weather she had to stand
> outside because he would have beaten her for
> getting into a car with a man while waiting for
> her brother to arrive. That is how fucked up they
> are. I dont need to be called a "biggot" by
> someone who knows nothing at all about the real
> world.

Thats her problem. Newsflash!!! This is the USA and if she does not like it she is free to do whatever the F she wants.. I feel no pitty for her. She should have let her bother kick the crap out of her then have him arrested. Cant feel bad for such a dumb soul

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: July 13, 2012 05:36PM

my exper Wrote:
> I have seen first hand how they treat women. One
> lady I knew worked at a bank. When it closed at
> night she waited outside for her brother to pick
> her up. Even in the worst weather she had to stand
> outside because he would have beaten her for
> getting into a car with a man while waiting for
> her brother to arrive. That is how fucked up they
> are. I dont need to be called a "biggot" by
> someone who knows nothing at all about the real
> world.

Yes, they are EXTREMELY Fucked up!
Attachments:
eee.jpg

Date: July 14, 2012 02:08PM

For those who think they know it all; the shariya law is only practiced by certain countries not all. even though this might expand to some other coutnries thanks to our policies. I was born and grew up in Tunisia where this guy is from and no we don't get stoned for any thing! we are not in Taliban land here to generalize! the practices of certain minorities should not be mistaken for ALL is what I am saying. To say that muslims are all terrorists and so on and so forth is a racist thing! The christians had/have their own struggles among their own fractions as well. The Salafists and Wahabists who want to implement the Shariya are a very very tiny minority that gave Islam and muslims a bad reputation! opression is the opium of the people and it is sad but true that it is expanding if we don't fight it. unfortunately,the way our US/West policies are shifting is only re-inforcing these fundamentalits position and sadly so more people are going to suffer.

Date: July 14, 2012 02:13PM

for those who use rumors to encourage racism:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393154/Katya-Koren-Was-Muslim-beauty-queen-stoned-death-actually-murdered-stalker.html

Please google and use the more credible facts.

Date: July 14, 2012 02:20PM

Posted by: try again baby ()
Date: July 14, 2012 03:01PM

"To say that muslims are all terrorists and so on and so forth is a racist thing! "

Islam is not a race so use the word bigot instead please. I am sure they are all right in the head when it comes down to it.
Attachments:
25c3e11c6b0842997fb9cbb48a5c762d.jpg

Posted by: ummm ()
Date: July 14, 2012 03:14PM

"According to some reports after being arrested, Bihal said he had no regrets because he had fulfilled “Sharia’”

Posted by: I see what you mean ()
Date: July 14, 2012 03:44PM

Shelia from your link

"According to some reports after being arrested, Bihal said he had no regrets because he had fulfilled “Sharia’” –

The police classifed the culprit as crazy which I am in total agreement with. So yes he can be crazy and a follower of Sharia which to me is one in the same.

I am surprised at your firm support of a religion which classifies women as less than second class citizens. Any comments or objections are welcome.

Date: July 14, 2012 06:28PM

according to the koran, the children belong to the father. smh! maybe that is why their women put up with abuse, so they dont leave their child side. so sad :( however, there are cultures that practice this too (i think korea or japan), but not in the name of religion.

Posted by: allah relief it is ()
Date: July 14, 2012 06:36PM

according to shelia the abuse does not happen, just something made up by people who dont swallow this backwards ass religion.
Attachments:
345-muslim-outrage.jpg

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 14, 2012 07:34PM

yeah....cause it's only ppl of Islam that act backwards as hell....
Attachments:
hypocrisy_.jpeg

Posted by: allah relief it is ()
Date: July 14, 2012 07:44PM

ain't my church try again

Date: July 14, 2012 08:12PM

oh, we all know yr church..................
Attachments:
church.jpg

Posted by: gordon b is my savior ()
Date: July 14, 2012 08:19PM

this is it your welcome to come by anytime GB
Attachments:
snake-handlers.jpg

Date: July 14, 2012 08:26PM

well, what do'ya know? It's SnAkEs In FaIrFax!!!!

LoLz

Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: July 26, 2012 04:24AM

Tunisian Court Delays Custody Judgment
Local mother fighting for children taken to Tunisia against U.S. custody orders must wait until September for next chance to bring them home
By Nicole Trifone
July 12, 2012
http://oakton.patch.com/articles/tunisian-court-delays-custody-judgment-until-september

A Tunisian court has delayed judgment until Sept. 18 on a case that will determine whether 6-year-old Eslam Chebbi and his 3-year-old sister Zainab, both Oakton schoolchildren, would return to the U.S. with their mother.

A judge determined a copy of the Tunisian birth certificate for Faical Chebbi, the children's father, is necessary before a ruling could be made.

"This is an easily obtained document that even I could deliver to the court within an hour from the municipal building downtown," Édeanna Johnson-Chebbi, the children's mother and Chebbi's ex-wife, wrote in an email to supporters Thursday. "[My lawyer] says this is a good sign because it shows that the judge had absolutely no reason to deny the case, so opted to delay judgement instead. Whether this is due to bribery or patriotism is unknown. It is clear, however, that it is an abuse of the power of the judiciary to delay the judgment."

Last November, Faical Chebbi, the children's father, violated custody orders in the U.S. and took both his U.S.-born children to Tunisia, his home country. The U.S. has issued international kidnapping charges against him, and the FBI added him to the Most Wanted List on Wednesday. Chebbi has also been listed on the wanted list for Interpol, the world’s largest international police organization.

Despite an initial hesitance to travel to Tunisia to regain custody of her children, Johnson-Chebbi found it necessary to work from the North African country to work through its legal system and to visit with her children. She has been in Tunisia since Jan. 18.

A page about child custody in Tunisia on the U.S. State Department website says while a parent can request that a foreign child custody order — such as one from the U.S. — be recognized in Tunisia, enforcement of it "will result only if the custody order conforms with Tunisian child custody law."

Before being taken to Tunisia, the children attended schools in Oakton — Eslam, now 6, at Pinnacle Academy and Zainab, now 3, at KinderCare, both on Hunter Mill Road. They resided in Fairfax with their mother.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.