HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Online Store Catalog
Posted by: native/ ()
Date: May 12, 2008 12:40AM

I am sure everyone here have received one of those credit offers that at first looks like a credit card but all it is is a credit line that only works for the merchandise in their catalog. I did some homework on it and found out that they MUST report to at least one of the three bureaus and they are reported as a regular credit card.So...... most of them offer a credit line to buy crap from their catalog between $5000-$15000. Sounds like a shitty deal considering that most of them have a registration, application ect fee but if they are required to report as a regular credit card that means you will increase your debt to available credit ratio by a major percentage. If you have a total combined credit limit of $10000 and you owe $9000 your debt to credit ratio is 90%. IF you receivea $15000 credit line and it is being reported you have just decreased that percentage from 90% to 36% and to keep yourself out of further debt just use it to buy small things and just keeep the account active. Just thought I would share this and ask if anyone have had any success with any of these companies and which ones have you used.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Online Store Catalog
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 12, 2008 12:48AM

get financial advice from strangers on the internet and you are surprised you are in such debt.

file.php?2,file=2796
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Re: Online Store Catalog
Posted by: native/ ()
Date: May 12, 2008 12:54AM

A. I am not in debt.
B. I am not asking for advice
C. Where is the love Gravis?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.