HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fairfax Co. Swim Coach Charged With Indecent Liberties
Posted by: Swim Dad ()
Date: June 16, 2012 06:32PM

Just checked his LinkedIn site. He has, uh, HAD a TS/SCI clearance. That's gone now along with any career - he's fucked! Hope he crashes and burns for what he did to a child in his care.

He lives on Big Springs Loop in Bristow.

From The Post:

"Va. swim coach accused of inappropriate sexual contact with girl in 2001

A Virginia man is accused of having inappropriate sexual contact with a teenage girl while working as a high school swim coach a decade ago.

Fairfax County police said Saturday that 39-year-old Noah Rucker, of Bristow, has been charged with three counts of indecent liberties with a minor while in a custodial or supervisory position.

Police say Rucker had inappropriate contact with the 17-year-old girl in 2001 while she attended James Madison High School, where he was a swim coach.

A woman who answered the phone at Rucker’s home and identified herself as his wife said Rucker denies all the allegations and looks forward to vindicating himself in court."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-swim-coach-accused-of-inappropriate-sexual-contact-with-girl-in-2001/2012/06/16/gJQAsZMlhV_story.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Co. Swim Coach Charged With Indecent Liberties
Posted by: Hang 'Im High ()
Date: June 16, 2012 06:57PM

More on this guy. Read this:

http://www.theadventuresofhanz.com/

Posted by: ok ()
Date: June 16, 2012 11:10PM

i was just watching this on the news...his fiance is pretty hot. i'd bang.

Posted by: fiancee also a victim ()
Date: June 16, 2012 11:16PM

His fiancee is also a victim. She was 16/17 years old when they started dating. He was 35-36. She just 20 now. He has been rumored about for years and we are all just thrilled that this young lady came forward and got him off the pool deck and the streets! She did what MAKOS and Curl- Burke could not and would not do. I am willing to bet more will come forward soon....

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 17, 2012 12:04AM

Swim Dad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just checked his LinkedIn site. He has, uh, HAD a
> TS/SCI clearance. That's gone now along with any
> career - he's fucked!

How does one get from Bristow to DC? You would have to leave around 5 in the morning if you wanted to avoid traffic.

Former Madison Coach Charged with Inappropriate Sexual Contact with a Minor
Posted by: McGruff - The Crime Dog! ()
Date: June 17, 2012 05:25AM

Former Madison Coach Charged with Inappropriate Sexual Contact with a Minor
Fairfax County police say swim coach allegedly took indecent liberties with 17-year-old girl in 2001.
By Erica R. Hendre
June 16, 2012
http://vienna.patch.com/articles/former-madison-coach-charged-with-inappropriate-sexual-contact-with-a-minor

Update 4:36 p.m. June 16: Fairfax County Public Schools spokesman John Torre said Rucker was hired July 1, 2000 as a part-time temp athletic employee and left FCPS April 19, 2002.

He was not a teacher, Torre said.

Original: A former Madison High School swim coach was charged Friday for allegedly having inappropriate sexual contact with a minor more than a decade ago.

Noah Rucker, 39, of Bristow, Va, was arrested and charged with three counts of indecent liberties with a minor while in a custodial and/or supervisory position, Fairfax County police said in a statement on Saturday.

Police said they took a report Wednesday from a female graduate of Madison High School, who said she had inappropriate sexual contact with Rucker in 2001 while he was a swim coach at the school.

At the time of the incident, Rucker was 29; the victim was 17, police said.

An investigation led to Rucker's arrest Friday.

Fairfax County police could not be reached Saturday for comment on whether the victim was on the swim team or for how long the contact continued.

Fairfax County Public Schools officials could not be reached Saturday for comment on how long Rucker coached the team or whether he was otherwise employed by the system.

Patch will update this story as more information becomes available.

Former Madison swim coach Noah Rucker, 39, was charged with three counts of indecent liberties with a minor while in a custodial and/or supervisory position. Credit Courtesy Fairfax County police
Attachments:
b1906dc2b0f493837f3917d36a12682c.jpg

Posted by: Check your facts ()
Date: June 17, 2012 05:57AM

Check your facts before you go blabbing. Fiancé is 22 and never swam for him. He also dated the girl who is pressing the charges in 2005.

Posted by: In The Know ()
Date: June 17, 2012 08:26AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> How does one get from Bristow to DC? You would
> have to leave around 5 in the morning if you
> wanted to avoid traffic.

According to his LinkedIn profile, he works as a network
engineer/DBA for SAIC. Not necessarily in DC but likely
in NoVA.

Posted by: thomascummins42 ()
Date: June 17, 2012 09:05AM

Noah and his fiance are both coaches for Curl-Burke swim club. Now I never really trusted Noah (he was always flirting with younger girls) but his fiance, Tessa, never did anything wrong and she did NOT start dating Noah when she was 16. In the past 2 years they have both coached me at the WARF. It's hard to believe that the guy that I trusted to teach me to swim actually had sex with a 17 year old, but his fiance did nothing wrong.

Posted by: thomascummins42 ()
Date: June 17, 2012 09:09AM

Oh and he has been removed from the Curl-Burke West website.
http://www.cubu.org/west/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=183&Itemid=83

Posted by: Tessa ()
Date: June 17, 2012 09:13AM

She looks fine!

Date: June 17, 2012 09:18AM

---Check your facts before you go blabbing. Fiancée is 22 and never swam for him. He also dated the girl who is pressing the charges in 2005.

OKAY- she may now be 22 but he is 40??? Then why was he terminated from Lowes Island Country Club? BECAUSE he was caught kissing Tessa at the pool when she was 17!!! She was a swimmer at PATRIOT (which he owned/stole) then swam at CUBU. The facts are all there, it will come out.

Posted by: Crime Stoppers, Inc. ()
Date: June 17, 2012 09:41AM

This is straight from her online journal comment section. While I didn't think her being 17 was a huge deal as she made the decision, this states she was 15 which is a whole different level of wrong. If her allegations are truthful when she mentions others this guy is done.

Hanz
19 May, 4:28 am
Dear Sir.

Even though you were not brave enough to leave a name, there is no questioning that you are a man. After reading a chilling recount of a sexual assault at a young age and years of shame and regret to follow, there’s not a woman in this world that would ask for details.

Maybe you should read more clearly. Becoming a teen mom does not happen from being creeped out by someone.

Since you are unable of putting two and two together for yourself, let me describe this as blatantly as possible purely for your personal benefit.

When I wrote this I never imagined that anyone would read it, let alone that it would blow up like it did. So let me tell graphic details for the one man out there with no insight of his own.

When I was 15 years old I would get IM’s from Noah (yes, they’re like the text messages of today) but they were not directed at me as a captain or even a diver, they were more flirtatious and like we were BFF’s or something. Saying things like how any guy would be lucky to have me and how he’d love to take me to my high school dances and we have so much in common, even for our age difference, and how he can’t believe I’m not a cheerleader because I totally have the body for it. These are direct quotes. As you may have been able to figure out, I write. I’ve always written. I have notebook after notebook recounting graphically what was happening step by step and I was nerdy enough that I printed out these IM conversations and pasted them into the notebooks.
As a somewhat shy nerdy high school girl these were things I loved to hear.
It’s all a part of how he grooms teenagers to believe that it is OK for them to enter into a relationship with him.
I’ve been a coach, I know how the coach/captain/senior coach conversations go. His were not AT ALL like they should be.
The next step in this scandal was, after a group prank I ended up in possession of the top to his soft top jeep. (I’m assuming you remember when he had that) I had agreed to meet him to give it back. He set the time to meet at 1am at his apartment in Ballston. I agreed to this 1. Because my parents were out of town 2. Because I had just turned 16 and had a car and was thrilled to have somewhere to drive 3. Because I was a child and didn’t realize just how damn creepy that is. That is the night that he kissed me.
It advanced from there with random rendezvous and brief hook ups and a shit ton of online and phone correspondence.
The first time he physically had sex with me was a few months after that. There was a football game that night and I was then a cheerleader and he came and watched me jump around in that adorable uniform. I’m sure it was every grown man (with a mental disorder) to deflower the high school cheerleader in her uniform.
Let me make this more graphic for you so you stop asking dumb questions.
That was my first time doing anything other than basic kissing. I’m assuming the amount of blood was standard for a 16 year old girl losing their virginity to a 28 year old man. I had to tell him to use a condom, because at first he didn’t. At the time I didn’t believe in abortions and was far too young to be on birth control. The pregnancy risk was terrifying. Let me say that again. Not knowing if you are or aren’t a pregnant teenager in high school knocked up by your swim coach is a fear that will never leave my body as long as I’m alive.
Things progressed from there, things became more routine and “comfortable”.
When I was 17 he asked me: “What would you say if I asked you to marry me?” I told him I would say yes. …And then I was like wait.. how?! and He explained to me how it would have to be a long engagement… BECAUSE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. OH! And because, even after I graduated high school, I was still 17 years old until half way through my first semester of college. So we’d have to wait to tell everyone we were getting married. For normal reasons every couple faces. Like the man would be imprisoned. (In case you can’t read into that either, that was sarcasm.)
What happened next.
One of the school officials witnessed me driving into the driveway of his house, and he went to the director of student activities immediately. Like any adult should have. This is when he was called into a meeting and forced to resign. I was, at the time, devastated. Literally, sitting in my classes crying my eyes out. He told me that I can’t tell anyone about us because we can still get married, and began counting down the days until I graduated high school. I have those IM conversations as well. So when I was questioned by the school (once again, high school) about it I lied and said it never happened.
As if I wasn’t devastated enough, all of my friends suddenly stopped talking to me. I quickly found out this was because that extremely respectable and professional swim coach (sarcasm) had told not one, but TWO FAMILIES of people that were in HIGH SCHOOL with me that he was forced to resign because “there were problems with Heidi in the past…” and that I was seen at his house as what I thought was a funny prank and they blamed him. The poor guy, right?! I can’t believe I was so irresponsible! (all sarcasm)
So that’s how I lost all my friends in the situation as well. He told me that, even though he told the student body that, I still had to keep my end of the secret.
So I did.
We kept in brief contact with each other after being banned from doing so until I went to college.
While at college I was counting down the days until I turned 18.
Until I was informed that this swim coach had also put the moves on another girl who was in my grade, at a party at that house he used to live in in Fairfax. Because that’s what he would do, he would invite high school students to his keggers. Normal 28 year old behavior. (sarcasm)

So then I tried to move on with my life and tried to wrap my head around not being any of the things he said I was. I had an extremely hard time trying to believe that I wasn’t as special as he said I was and I wasn’t unique and it wasn’t be being “mature for my age” at all, but instead it was him having whatever mental disorder you can even call this. These thoughts kept me up night after night for years.
Finally, when I was 20, I was kept up again til 5am and I just had to know.
So I sent him an email to the address I wasn’t even sure he still had.
(I have that, too.)
He responded by saying how we should meet up when I’m back in town and talk about it.
I ended up moving back to Northern Virginia when I was 21. Like promised, we met up.
He told me that all the things he said were true etc etc etc…
We ended up dating. This time, publicly.
As he kept me on his arm as a sorta trophy wife and planned our lives together, I was at first, happy.
Then he began taking me to events involving the swim teams he was coaching then.
I began to notice actions of his that were not at all normal coming from a coach.
Let me give you examples.
We would go to a girl’s birthday party. She was turning 15 or something. All of the parents/adults were hanging out together at one end of the house and all the teenage girls were hanging out at the other.
Guess which end the swim coach ended up in.
Under a pile of teenage girls gossiping and carrying on as though he were one of them. I believe he was 34.

Then came MySpace.

I thought it was weird that he had one to begin with. MySpace wasn’t like Facebook in that everyone had one. It was mostly high school and college kids. Social networking wasn’t yet for the adult world.

Then his friend list was compiled of me, and 45 teenage girls.

The things they would post about him were all about how much they love him and so on.
I mean, teenage girls do that sometimes, so whatever.

Then came the planned parenthood incident.

There were these Asian teenage girls he coached that he called his nieces. He fed me a story about how the 15 year old girl called him in a panic because she was having sex and the condom broke and she didn’t know what to do. Mostly because she was 15, couldn’t drive, and in order to get the morning after pill at that age (then) you had to be accompanied by an adult. Well, there’s no way this 34 year old man is taking this 15 year old girl into planned parenthood asking for the morning after pill, because, again, he would be arrested. Oh, but planned parenthood is right by where I was living, so he asked me to go there, explain to the woman working there that yes, I am 21 years old, yes, I am having unprotected sex, and no, I’m not on birth control. I made myself look like a fucking idiot so he could give this minor some pills.
Let’s tell more about this story.
He did not tell her parents any of this was happening.
(I have all this in an email printed out right in front of me) He said that he is someone she trusts and he doesn’t want to break that trust.
I told him (as both a coach and adult) that it’s not his job to be her confidant. It’s his job to immediately notify the parents that their FIFTEEN year old girl is having dangerous sexual experiences.
He got offended that I would say anything like that.
(poor guy)
My next hole in that story is that, as a girl who was once a teenager, I can tell you that there is no way in hell that happened. When you are 15 and have a sexual experience, and something goes wrong, the absolute last person on the planet that you would ever go to for advice is a man. Trust me on this one. I mean, look at whoever I’m replying to, I wrote a long emotional journal about losing my virginity to a rape and he still didn’t get it. When it comes to vaginas, a man is the last person you ask. At any age, unless he’s your OBGYN. His reasoning for her going to him was her trusting him. This could not be more bullshit. I have a coach in my life who I’ve known since I was a very little girl and I could not possibly think of him in a higher regard. I trust him completely with absolutely anything. I STILL TO THIS DAY would never in my life ask him anything dealing with sex. Because it just feels …icky. Or inappropriate. I’m saying that either this 15 year old girl was comfortable with him sexually, or it was his condom that broke.

Next.

I went through all of his myspace messages.
I read all the conversations he had been carrying on with these high school aged girls and what I saw literally made me sick.
Let me specify.
I vomited.
In his bedroom, on his computer, I started uncontrollably dry heaving.
The content in these messages was identical to the ones he was sending me when I was their age.

That is when I decided that all the lines he had fed me were indeed lines, and I was – without a doubt – dating a pedophile.
So I broke up with him.

And now you’re probably going to ask why I didn’t call the police then.

I ask myself this every single day of my life.
And I will continue to.
The best answer I can come up with is a gross amount of embarrassment and not knowing what would happen to me if I got involved in such an ugly scandal.

It took me six years to realize that the quote “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing” is about the truest thing I have ever heard. I began to feel as though since I knew the kind of man he was and I continually did nothing, that I was no better than he was.

So here we are.

Let me know if you want me to go into more detail on anything.

Posted by: Rutroh ()
Date: June 17, 2012 10:42AM

This Dude is toast!! If the above is true and she has all the documentation she says she does. I hope more victims step forward.

Posted by: Tinkerbell ()
Date: June 17, 2012 11:55AM

They wanted you to believe they weren't dating and we're just friends, but he has been perusing her since she was still in High Scool. A clandestine relationship at his urging just like the other girl tells in her story. Tessa is yet another one of his victims. She swam for him...yes she did!

The tales and stories have been nipping at this guys heels for YEARS. Thankfully someone has finally come forward. More will probably follow. Stay tuned-this guy is in BIG BIG trouble folks.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: June 17, 2012 12:01PM

Women always play "vicim".

Date: June 17, 2012 12:15PM

He won't be commuting from Bristow to DC or anywhere else for that matter. He claims on his LinkedIn page to hold a TS/SCI w. CI poly but I'm sure his clearances will be pulled tomorrow morning if they haven't already been. I'd bet CACI has either fired or suspended him by now as well. Hard to believe he holds a position requiring a CI poly with his behavior.

Victory Lakes is a nest of sex offenders. Glad I didn't buy there back then when I was looking at that neighborhood. He must have been doing well. He paid $472K for his house in 2004, adn this year pulled a permit to finish the basement - for swim team sleepovers, no doubt! Well, he can now work at Home Depot in Manassas who has/had another sex offender working then, or maybe at the nearby golf center on Rt 28 - same story there.

I hope he gets hard time and ends up and end up being someone's bitch in prison. Even inmates don't like pedophiles and he'll be tossin' salad to save his life.

Date: June 17, 2012 01:42PM

As anyone found any information on his arraignment? Is he still in jail?

Date: June 17, 2012 01:46PM

I'm shocked a man would get horny for nubile and fit 17 year old girls running around in tight, wet unitards. Shocked!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: The Love Boat ()
Date: June 17, 2012 01:58PM

From http://swimswam.com

"His most recent job has been with the Curl Burke West-Site, where he has since been removed as one of the coaches. According to an online registry, he is engaged to another Curl Burke coach, with the wedding date having been set for August 11th."

I wonder if this affects his honeymoon plans with his fiancee Tessa Jarrett? Just in case you want to buy the happy couple something nice for their special day, they're registered at:

http://www.amazingregistry.com/wedding-registry/Tessa-Jarrett/Noah-Rucker/Registry.ashx?a=72946034#s=showRegistry

Posted by: Former Swim Mom ()
Date: June 17, 2012 04:05PM

I pray that more victims (because we know there has to be more) come forward. I know it will be a difficult thing to do but the door has been opened now. I am so discussed with the adults that heard all the rumors about this guy and did nothing. We need to protect our children above all else!!!!!

Posted by: long time swim member ()
Date: June 17, 2012 04:26PM

Former Swim Mom- I agree that it is great that things are finally happening to stop Noah, MANY adults have tried for YEARS but without a victim willing to come forward, nothing could be done. Call the police tell them you want to file a complaint and they will ask you if you are the victim? Are you related to the victim? What proof do you have? It is a never ending saga to protect the perp. Every adult that I have encountered through the years and heard the rumors, was just praying that someone would have the courage to step forward. I hope this community continues to support this brave victim and finally give Noah what he deserves!! His young bride to be (though I hear he may have already married her this last week, probably to avoid charges on her) deserves a better shot at life than him!!

Posted by: Kristenlv ()
Date: June 17, 2012 05:09PM

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?? I've personally known Noah for over 10 years, he's a good friend and I do not believe he's guilty. Anyone can claim anything and until there is a fair trial he should not have people slandering his name in websites like this.

Posted by: Kristenlv ()
Date: June 17, 2012 05:14PM

Are you for real?? Seriously, we live in America where everyone should get a fair trial before having people like you say awful things like that!!

Posted by: Former Swim Mom ()
Date: June 17, 2012 05:16PM

Yes many tried, but many many more sat back and did nothing. Those are the adults I was referring to. Parents please if you have a child who has had any contact with this man, please talk with them.

Posted by: The Probability Is... ()
Date: June 17, 2012 06:16PM

long time swim member Wrote:
> ...(though I hear he may have
> already married her this last week, probably to
> avoid charges on her) deserves a better shot at
> life than him!!

More likely to prevent her from having to testify against him!

Posted by: Swim Supporting Dad ()
Date: June 17, 2012 07:01PM

Kristenlv Wrote:
> What happened to innocent until proven guilty??
> I've personally known Noah for over 10 years, he's
> a good friend and I do not believe he's guilty.
> Anyone can claim anything and until there is a
> fair trial he should not have people slandering
> his name in websites like this.

And are you a girl whom he was coaching while in your mid to late teens? Were you close with friends with anyone who was in such a position? Who might have confided in you if he were doing anything inappropriate?

Even if he gets a lawyer good enough to get him off, that doesn't necessarily mean he is innocent. That he has already or soon will be stripped of his security clearances, thus ending what seems to be a lucrative career is a good start. Cleared jobs pay far, far more than uncleared ones. We parents who have heard the allegations and rumors have not allowed our children contact, and after this, hopefully no one will hire him nor allow him near children again. I'd bet the wedding, if it has not already happened, will not. His wife/fiancee, if she is smart, is already emptying out the house while he is held in FFX jail and filing for divorce tomorrow morning if already married. Without an income, he'll be out of that house within six months (if he's not in prison) and our neighborhood will be one degree safer. I know there are plenty of others in VL, but every one gone makes it a little safer. I'm glad I found another swim teacher for my child long ago after hearing the discussions about him.

Best case he'll do at least several years in state prison.

Posted by: swim mom ()
Date: June 17, 2012 09:51PM

If you are a parent and knew this was happening you are just as guilty and a sick person!!! God help you

Posted by: Sunflower ()
Date: June 17, 2012 10:40PM

I believe the point that Kristenlv is making is that until a trial has happened and everyone has had a chance to have their say, it's unfair to immediately assume guilt. You have already had your own trial, passed your own judgement and decided his fate. This is someone with a family and friends who love him, if he's innocent this is all unfair to them too. On top of that this is also someone who has a clearance with a poly, I would think that should lend one to pause and think again, maybe he is innocent. So far this is a he said/she said situation. If he did do it, of course it's awful, but he says he didn't. Let him have his trial.

Swim Supporting Dad Wrote:
> Kristenlv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happened to innocent until proven guilty??
>
> > I've personally known Noah for over 10 years,
> he's
> > a good friend and I do not believe he's guilty.
>
> > Anyone can claim anything and until there is a
> > fair trial he should not have people slandering
> > his name in websites like this.
>
> And are you a girl whom he was coaching while in
> your mid to late teens? Were you close with
> friends with anyone who was in such a position?
> Who might have confided in you if he were doing
> anything inappropriate?
>
> Even if he gets a lawyer good enough to get him
> off, that doesn't necessarily mean he is innocent.
> That he has already or soon will be stripped of
> his security clearances, thus ending what seems to
> be a lucrative career is a good start. Cleared
> jobs pay far, far more than uncleared ones. We
> parents who have heard the allegations and rumors
> have not allowed our children contact, and after
> this, hopefully no one will hire him nor allow him
> near children again. I'd bet the wedding, if it
> has not already happened, will not. His
> wife/fiancee, if she is smart, is already emptying
> out the house while he is held in FFX jail and
> filing for divorce tomorrow morning if already
> married. Without an income, he'll be out of that
> house within six months (if he's not in prison)
> and our neighborhood will be one degree safer. I
> know there are plenty of others in VL, but every
> one gone makes it a little safer. I'm glad I
> found another swim teacher for my child long ago
> after hearing the discussions about him.
>
> Best case he'll do at least several years in state
> prison.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 17, 2012 10:49PM

Sunflower Wrote:
> You have already had
> your own trial, passed your own judgement and
> decided his fate.

Welcome to the Internet. That's what we do here.
Attachments:
358ka6.jpg

Posted by: N Grace ()
Date: June 18, 2012 11:18AM

Kristenlv Wrote:
> Are you for real?? Seriously, we live in America
> where everyone should get a fair trial before
> having people like you say awful things like
> that!!

I would ask George Zimmerman what he thinks about that concept.

Posted by: George Zimmerman ()
Date: June 18, 2012 11:38AM

N Grace Wrote:
> Kristenlv Wrote:
> -----
> > Are you for real?? Seriously, we live in
> America
> > where everyone should get a fair trial before
> > having people like you say awful things like
> > that!!
>
>
> I would ask George Zimmerman what he thinks about
> that concept.

You could ask Trayvon Martin too, except he's you know, dead.

Posted by: A Rooney ()
Date: June 18, 2012 01:51PM

So maybe this is why the CSL is requiring all coaches and even parent volunteers to give up their DOB, last four of SS#, current and last address so they can run back round checks on everybody.

Posted by: W Rooney ()
Date: June 18, 2012 02:00PM

A Rooney Wrote:
> So maybe this is why the CSL is requiring all
> coaches and even parent volunteers to give up
> their DOB, last four of SS#, current and last
> address so they can run back round checks on
> everybody.

That's the USA Swimming new background check process, resulting from all the friendliness between male coaches and underage female swimmers.

I wouldn't put my kids into a program that did not require background checks, although all that really means is that someone's never been caught and charged.

Posted by: long time swim person ()
Date: June 18, 2012 02:09PM

Mr. Rucker was a card carrying, USA swimming background checked (and approved) coach. Everyone in local swimming knew there was a problem but without a "victim" it was all rumor... why didn't the james madison athletic director push harder for info when he fired rucker in 2002? Why didn't someone at Loews Island speak up louder when they caught him there? When people who had fired him found out he had been hired somewhere else, why didn't they say something? But the biggest finger gets pointed at Curl-Burke staff who knew the rumors, knew the allegations but still allowed him to "franchise" his swim team with their team... and when he started messing around with latest youngun... they simply made him stay off the deck... but gladly took the money provided by his 5-600 swimmers!!!

Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: June 18, 2012 02:26PM

Another Sandusky? Shocking.

Posted by: Look in the mirror ()
Date: June 18, 2012 02:37PM

long time swim person Wrote:
> Mr. Rucker was a card carrying, USA swimming
> background checked (and approved) coach. Everyone
> in local swimming knew there was a problem but
> without a "victim" it was all rumor... why didn't
> the james madison athletic director push harder
> for info when he fired rucker in 2002? Why didn't
> someone at Loews Island speak up louder when they
> caught him there? When people who had fired him
> found out he had been hired somewhere else, why
> didn't they say something? But the biggest finger
> gets pointed at Curl-Burke staff who knew the
> rumors, knew the allegations but still allowed him
> to "franchise" his swim team with their team...
> and when he started messing around with latest
> youngun... they simply made him stay off the
> deck... but gladly took the money provided by his
> 5-600 swimmers!!!

The person you need to look to make decisions on who your children should be around is - YOU!

We all know people, families, coaches, etc. that we don't want our kids around - bad influence, chaotic homes, questionable motivations, or possible perverts. Most of these 'sainted' coaches and teachers are not all that impressive in person when talking to a parent. You should be taking the time to speak to and evaluate the adults you are entrusting your kids to. I'm amazed at the amount of time ALONE these people manage you get with kids - where are the parents? Don't they think it's weird and questionable when their son/daughter is off alone with an adult? Especially when most coaches and sports programs have an absolute prohibition on a coach being alone with a kid? Good parenting would stop a significant percentage of this crap.

Posted by: hope that isn't u ()
Date: June 18, 2012 11:16PM

Wasn't there some soccer coach here in NoVa who had his life turned upside down by a false allegation?

And, what about that high school football player in California who basically had his life ruined (college scholarship yanked) by an allegation that turned out to be false (the chick basically confessed, and asked if she had to give back the $1.3 million she got from the high school where the attack DIDN'T occur)?

What about Duke lacrosse?

Why is this person coming forward after 11 years?

Is it possible she is after something other than the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something like that possible?

Posted by: I thought noah was gay ()
Date: June 18, 2012 11:40PM

as flamboyant as noah is, i thought he was gay. Not to mention jeremy lynn and mark [redacted] living with him is his house in VL. I thought they were a pack of homos. guess that explains his attraction to under-developed girls. they look alot like little boys. maybe he could not come to grip with his homosexual tendancies.....

edit by Cary: Last name redacted by request. Claims a different "Mark" lived at the address and the author's statement is inaccurate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2012 02:16AM by Cary.

Date: June 19, 2012 04:14AM

hope that isn't u Wrote:
> Wasn't there some soccer coach here in NoVa who
> had his life turned upside down by a false
> allegation?
>
> And, what about that high school football player
> in California who basically had his life ruined
> (college scholarship yanked) by an allegation that
> turned out to be false (the chick basically
> confessed, and asked if she had to give back the
> $1.3 million she got from the high school where
> the attack DIDN'T occur)?
>
> What about Duke lacrosse?

>
> Why is this person coming forward after 11 years?
>
> Is it possible she is after something other than
> the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something like
> that possible?

...once again this is a criminal matter, not a civil matter so that means she reported a crime and the police agreed with her. So much in fact that he was thrown in the slammer with no Bond where he remains. This is an indication that there is a lot more evidence than just what came out of her mouth. Probably she does have the email correspondence from him she claims to have in the blog.

If it was money she were after that would be a civil case where she hire a lawyer and bring him to court and sue for damages.

Heed the comments made by those in the swim community. There has been talk about this guy being a creep for years-rumors have swirled for the last five or six years and he is now engaged to the latest teen prize. True she is in her early 20s now but they have been a couple for over four years. It is a good thing this guy is finally having to answer for his choices. Hopefully the fiancée will wise up and move on.

Posted by: not an atty ()
Date: June 19, 2012 07:54AM

Tinkerbell Wrote:
> hope that isn't u Wrote:
> -----
> > Wasn't there some soccer coach here in NoVa who
> > had his life turned upside down by a false
> > allegation?
> >
> > And, what about that high school football
> player
> > in California who basically had his life ruined
> > (college scholarship yanked) by an allegation
> that
> > turned out to be false (the chick basically
> > confessed, and asked if she had to give back
> the
> > $1.3 million she got from the high school where
> > the attack DIDN'T occur)?
> >
> > What about Duke lacrosse?
>
> >
> > Why is this person coming forward after 11
> years?
> >
> > Is it possible she is after something other
> than
> > the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something
> like
> > that possible?
>
> ...once again this is a criminal matter, not a
> civil matter so that means she reported a crime
> and the police agreed with her. So much in fact
> that he was thrown in the slammer with no Bond
> where he remains. This is an indication that
> there is a lot more evidence than just what came
> out of her mouth. Probably she does have the email
> correspondence from him she claims to have in the
> blog.
>
> If it was money she were after that would be a
> civil case where she hire a lawyer and bring him
> to court and sue for damages.
>
> Heed the comments made by those in the swim
> community. There has been talk about this guy
> being a creep for years-rumors have swirled for
> the last five or six years and he is now engaged
> to the latest teen prize. True she is in her
> early 20s now but they have been a couple for over
> four years. It is a good thing this guy is
> finally having to answer for his choices.
> Hopefully the fiancée will wise up and move on.

Uh, smart guy, all of those "cases" cited above were criminal matters (although some may have had civil complaints as well).

Date: June 19, 2012 08:52AM

not an atty Wrote:
> Tinkerbell Wrote:
> -----
> > hope that isn't u Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Wasn't there some soccer coach here in NoVa
> who
> > > had his life turned upside down by a false
> > > allegation?
> > >
> > > And, what about that high school football
> > player
> > > in California who basically had his life
> ruined
> > > (college scholarship yanked) by an allegation
> > that
> > > turned out to be false (the chick basically
> > > confessed, and asked if she had to give back
> > the
> > > $1.3 million she got from the high school
> where
> > > the attack DIDN'T occur)?
> > >
> > > What about Duke lacrosse?
> >
> > >
> > > Why is this person coming forward after 11
> > years?
> > >
> > > Is it possible she is after something other
> > than
> > > the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something
> > like
> > > that possible?
> >
> > ...once again this is a criminal matter, not a
> > civil matter so that means she reported a crime
> > and the police agreed with her. So much in fact
> > that he was thrown in the slammer with no Bond
> > where he remains. This is an indication that
> > there is a lot more evidence than just what
> came
> > out of her mouth. Probably she does have the
> email
> > correspondence from him she claims to have in
> the
> > blog.
> >
> > If it was money she were after that would be a
> > civil case where she hire a lawyer and bring
> him
> > to court and sue for damages.
> >
> > Heed the comments made by those in the swim
> > community. There has been talk about this guy
> > being a creep for years-rumors have swirled for
> > the last five or six years and he is now
> engaged
> > to the latest teen prize. True she is in her
> > early 20s now but they have been a couple for
> over
> > four years. It is a good thing this guy is
> > finally having to answer for his choices.
> > Hopefully the fiancée will wise up and move
> on.
>
>
> Uh, smart guy, all of those "cases" cited above
> were criminal matters (although some may have had
> civil complaints as well).

Which is why that ponderance was written by another idiot. No one was handed a big chunk of cash for their troubles at the end of any of those criminal cases. Got it smart guy? Good. Now back away from the keyboard now.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:57AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Swim Dad Wrote:
> -----
> > Just checked his LinkedIn site. He has, uh, HAD
> a
> > TS/SCI clearance. That's gone now along with
> any
> > career - he's fucked!
>
> How does one get from Bristow to DC? You would
> have to leave around 5 in the morning if you
> wanted to avoid traffic.

VRE from Bristow to Le'Enfant Plaza is a little over an hour.

Posted by: why so long? ()
Date: June 19, 2012 11:37AM

hope that isn't u Wrote:

>
> Why is this person coming forward after 11 years?
>
> Is it possible she is after something other than
> the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something like
> that possible?

Gotta say that 11 years is a long time to wait to make an accusation. Not to minimize that it was a minor, but that kind of delay makes it seem like it might have been consensual when it occurred. I'm sure his defense will make a lot out of the delay. I would think he'd be in more trouble from the teacher/student aspect versus the 28/17 part of it - anyone know the law?

Posted by: the ignorance is astounding ()
Date: June 19, 2012 02:30PM

The LAW says that adults aren't allowed to have sex with children - even if it is "consensual." And a 17 year old IS a child. Their brain development, decision-making skills and life experience are all less than that of adults. It's why people like Noah Rucker are so easily able to manipulate them.

If you don't understand that a 17-year-old girl is a child, you have issues yourself.

As for wondering why she took so long to report it...I have an idea. Do you have a daughter? Younger sister? Young female friend? Let's say we have someone she trusts manipulate her, lie to her, prey on her vulnerabilities, confuse her and eventually rape her (again: as she is a child, it is by definition rape if the male is an adult). Then see how long it takes her to come to grips with what happened, realize the truth and the consequences, and decide to come forward - despite the fact that coming forward means she has to be faced with the type of idiots who think "28/17" is no big deal and that criminal cases lead to big monetary payouts.

Or you could just do five minutes of research about sexual abuse of children, and read how the victims are far, FAR more likely to either never talk about what happened, or do so only after a safe distance of more than a decade. This is totally normal and anyone who says otherwise ought to be ashamed of himself. No, we don't assume a person is guilty until they are proved so...and that should go for the victim as well as for the accused!

Posted by: Your Name is ()
Date: June 19, 2012 02:38PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted by: donttypeanymore ()
Date: June 19, 2012 02:48PM

why so long? Wrote:
> hope that isn't u Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Why is this person coming forward after 11
> years?
> >
> > Is it possible she is after something other
> than
> > the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is something
> like
> > that possible?
>
>
> Gotta say that 11 years is a long time to wait to
> make an accusation. Not to minimize that it was a
> minor, but that kind of delay makes it seem like
> it might have been consensual when it occurred.
> I'm sure his defense will make a lot out of the
> delay. I would think he'd be in more trouble from
> the teacher/student aspect versus the 28/17 part
> of it - anyone know the law?

PLEASE!!..... PLEASE do not type here anymore!! You are a Pinhead!

Posted by: sports coaches ()
Date: June 19, 2012 02:55PM

Always be aware of coaches that take a "special" interest in your child. Never allow your child to be alone with any coach. Tell your child the TRUTH about sex crimes.

Sports is pedobear hideout.

Posted by: the law ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:06PM

the ignorance is astounding Wrote:
> she has to be
> faced with the type of idiots who think "28/17" is
> no big deal

Virginia law calls this a Class 1 Misdemeanor - 12 mos max - assuming it's consensual.

Posted by: smart guy ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:21PM

Tinkerbell Wrote:
> not an atty Wrote:
> -----
> > Tinkerbell Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > hope that isn't u Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Wasn't there some soccer coach here in NoVa
> > who
> > > > had his life turned upside down by a false
> > > > allegation?
> > > >
> > > > And, what about that high school football
> > > player
> > > > in California who basically had his life
> > ruined
> > > > (college scholarship yanked) by an
> allegation
> > > that
> > > > turned out to be false (the chick basically
> > > > confessed, and asked if she had to give
> back
> > > the
> > > > $1.3 million she got from the high school
> > where
> > > > the attack DIDN'T occur)?
> > > >
> > > > What about Duke lacrosse?
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Why is this person coming forward after 11
> > > years?
> > > >
> > > > Is it possible she is after something other
> > > than
> > > > the truth? Maybe revenge? Money? Is
> something
> > > like
> > > > that possible?
> > >
> > > ...once again this is a criminal matter, not
> a
> > > civil matter so that means she reported a
> crime
> > > and the police agreed with her. So much in
> fact
> > > that he was thrown in the slammer with no
> Bond
> > > where he remains. This is an indication that
> > > there is a lot more evidence than just what
> > came
> > > out of her mouth. Probably she does have the
> > email
> > > correspondence from him she claims to have in
> > the
> > > blog.
> > >
> > > If it was money she were after that would be
> a
> > > civil case where she hire a lawyer and bring
> > him
> > > to court and sue for damages.
> > >
> > > Heed the comments made by those in the swim
> > > community. There has been talk about this guy
> > > being a creep for years-rumors have swirled
> for
> > > the last five or six years and he is now
> > engaged
> > > to the latest teen prize. True she is in her
> > > early 20s now but they have been a couple for
> > over
> > > four years. It is a good thing this guy is
> > > finally having to answer for his choices.
> > > Hopefully the fiancée will wise up and move
> > on.
> >
> >
> > Uh, smart guy, all of those "cases" cited above
> > were criminal matters (although some may have
> had
> > civil complaints as well).
>
> Which is why that ponderance was written by
> another idiot. No one was handed a big chunk of
> cash for their troubles at the end of any of those
> criminal cases. Got it smart guy? Good. Now back
> away from the keyboard now.

You are correct, sir. No one was handed a big chunk of cash for their troubles at the end of any of those criminal cases.

However, dear sir and fellow smart guy, in the instance of the California football star, there as also a civil case, whereby in addition to a criminal case, there was a civil case. The young lady who falsely accused the young man of criminal sexual misconduct was awarded $1 million plus in a civil case.

And so, the question remains, is it possible that some of these false accusations are motivated by the potential for a financial gain (yes, smart guy, not in criminal court, big points for you there, but in civil court?)

Got it smart guy?

Posted by: settle down ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:33PM

the ignorance is astounding Wrote:
> The LAW says that adults aren't allowed to have
> sex with children - even if it is "consensual."
> And a 17 year old IS a child. Their brain
> development, decision-making skills and life
> experience are all less than that of adults. It's
> why people like Noah Rucker are so easily able to
> manipulate them.
>
> If you don't understand that a 17-year-old girl is
> a child, you have issues yourself.
>
> As for wondering why she took so long to report
> it...I have an idea. Do you have a daughter?
> Younger sister? Young female friend? Let's say we
> have someone she trusts manipulate her, lie to
> her, prey on her vulnerabilities, confuse her and
> eventually rape her (again: as she is a child, it
> is by definition rape if the male is an adult).
> Then see how long it takes her to come to grips
> with what happened, realize the truth and the
> consequences, and decide to come forward - despite
> the fact that coming forward means she has to be
> faced with the type of idiots who think "28/17" is
> no big deal and that criminal cases lead to big
> monetary payouts.
>
> Or you could just do five minutes of research
> about sexual abuse of children, and read how the
> victims are far, FAR more likely to either never
> talk about what happened, or do so only after a
> safe distance of more than a decade. This is
> totally normal and anyone who says otherwise ought
> to be ashamed of himself. No, we don't assume a
> person is guilty until they are proved so...and
> that should go for the victim as well as for the
> accused!

The ignorance I've seen on these posts is that it seems people have already "convicted" this guy, at least in their minds.

I don't know anything about this "case", other than what I've read herein.

I does seem that there may be at least a few instances of a young "lady" coming forward, with false allegations.

Those include:

1) The California football star, who spent time in jail. There was also a civil award of more than $1 million. When the accuser decided to recant, she famously asked if she had to give back the money.

2) The northern Virginia soccer coach whose issues were discussed in this very forum.

3) The Duke lacrosse team.

4) A young man in Prince William County, who, with the advice of his attorneys, agreed to a plea bargain against a criminal sexual misconduct charge. The accuser later recanted her testimony, however, this young man may not be able to get rid of the sex offender tag, because, of course, he plea bargained.

I am not sure how that last one turned out, but as a tax payer, this is not what I pay taxes for. Sex offenders can be a drag on society. If he is not a sex offender, I want him in society, making the most amount of money possible, and paying taxes.

So, you see, there are instances where false testimony can fry a guy. What is the motivation for that? Money? Revenge? Remorse?

Not saying that is what happened here, and then again, not saying that is not what happened here, either.

Posted by: the real law ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:35PM

Sorry, but the charges filed were under VA. CODE § 18.2-370.1 Taking indecent liberties with child by person in custodial or supervisory relationship

= CLASS 6 FELONY, 1 TO 5 YRS IN PRISON & $2,500 FINE

The Commonwealth of Virginia has no statute of limitations for any felony

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:47PM

the real law Wrote:
> Sorry, but the charges filed were under VA. CODE
> § 18.2-370.1 Taking indecent liberties with child
> by person in custodial or supervisory relationship
>
>
> = CLASS 6 FELONY, 1 TO 5 YRS IN PRISON & $2,500
> FINE
>
> The Commonwealth of Virginia has no statute of
> limitations for any felony
>
> .

Really? I never knew that. Can you link a source?

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: June 19, 2012 03:52PM

Swim Dad Wrote:
>
> Police say Rucker had inappropriate contact with
> the 17-year-old girl in 2001 while she attended
> James Madison High School, where he was a swim
> coach.
>
>

It's Madison Time

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Posted by: madison ()
Date: June 20, 2012 12:23PM

This stupid chick is just looking to get paid, and is blaming all her life problems on other people instead of taking responsibility for her own actions. She writes like a stuck up cunt too. Her blogs are ridiculous.

Posted by: WHOIS ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:11PM

Registrant Name: Heidi Beyer

FB: Heidi Destroyerofplanets Beyer

Posted by: Hey Girlfriend ()
Date: June 20, 2012 04:35PM

madison Wrote:
> This stupid chick is just looking to get paid, and
> is blaming all her life problems on other people
> instead of taking responsibility for her own
> actions. She writes like a stuck up cunt too.
> Her blogs are ridiculous.

Tessa? Is that you? Is "Madison" the name you're using since moving in to Noah's house as his "fiancee"? You sound like a jealous girlfriend trying to justify your man's transgressions. Better spend your time packing up whatever you can from that house and get out while Noah's still simmering in a cell.

Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: June 20, 2012 05:47PM

He sounds like an intelligent and charming sexual predator.

Posted by: now lookie here ()
Date: June 20, 2012 05:52PM

Ok which one is he again?
Attachments:
b1906dc2b0f493837f3917d36a12682c.jpg
friends-matt-leblanc-2.jpg

Posted by: Former HS coach ()
Date: June 21, 2012 10:08AM

Coming from someone who knows firsthand, Rucker got blackballed at the last possible minute from a fraternity @ GMU because even a bunch of college-age guys saw he was a creep. Then, about a year after getting canned at Madison HS, he tried to sneak back into FCPS by getting the head coach job @ Centreville HS, but the DSA was wise to his history. Sadly, the Fairfax HS DSA was not & hired him shortly thereafter for the same position. Fortunately, after some post-hiring research, he was excused from FHS before any damage had been done. How teams like Little Rocky Run missed all of this & hired him about 2 years later is staggering.

Posted by: bananas ()
Date: June 21, 2012 12:02PM

This shit is bananas!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Posted by: usa ()
Date: June 22, 2012 12:49PM

Well, we know she puts out. I would hit it.

Id just hide my wallet after.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 22, 2012 01:15PM

usa Wrote:
> Well, we know she puts out. I would hit it.
>
> Id just hide my wallet after.

Yep. Now she's blaming him because she spread her legs. What a whore.

Posted by: Not a Noah Fan ()
Date: June 22, 2012 05:16PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Yep. Now she's blaming him because she spread her
> legs. What a whore.

Hey! So does you mom but we're not calling her names!

Posted by: See above post ()
Date: June 22, 2012 08:41PM

When your child does not want to go to practice you should LISTEN. Open your eyes and ears parents.

Posted by: Just the Facts ()
Date: June 23, 2012 01:16PM

Let’s hear the facts-
Fact: Tessa is 21 yrs. old as of October 13 2011.
Fact: She was a swimmer on his teams, the Patriots, 2007 16/17 yrs. old, Curl Burke West 2008 17/18 yrs. old. He was her coach for some of this time.
Fact: She pleaded guilty to an underage possession of alcohol charge that took place on Oct 30, 2010, where she states her residency is Bristow. Her family resides in Manassas.
Fact: She was homeschooled, and is a graduating senior in marine biology and freshwater ecology at George Mason University. She is employed by Curl Burke Swim Team as a head site coach at Manassas Park Pool. She has coached several summer teams, Meadowbrook Makos 2010, Kingsbrooke 2012. She calls herself "Basically a trophy wife in training".
Fact: Noah is 39 lives in Bristow and Swam for Camelot in the NVSL and Bishop Ireton High School and a local USA Swim Team in his youth. He graduated from George Mason and has a Master’s Degree in Information Systems from Cal State Los Angeles. He works for CICA a government contractor as a systems engineer.
Fact: They were engaged to be married on Dec 23, 2011, and have planned their wedding for August 11, 2012 at Hotel Monaco Courtyard in Alexandria at 5pm with a reception immediately following. This is a first marriage for both. They plan to tour Spain for their honeymoon
Fact: On Wednesday June 13 a complaint was filed to the Fairfax County police where an investigation was prompted.
Fact: As a result of that investigation Noah turned himself into police on Friday June 15 2012 in Fairfax County was charged and arrested on 3 counts for taking indecent liberties with a child by person in custodial or supervisory relationship.
Fact: He was arraigned on Tuesday June 19 2012 and released on a $15,000.00 bond, $5000.00 for each count and rendered his passport.
Fact: His preliminary hearing is scheduled for August 2nd 2012 at the Fairfax County Court House.
Fact: He has no other prior convictions and denies all allegations
Fact: The accuser was a diver for Madison High school Swim and Dive team and was 17 in 2002 when she graduated
Fact: Noah was hired by Fairfax County Public Schools as head swim coach for Madison High School July 1 2000 and was employed there until April 19, 2002.
Fact: Noah was assistant coach for his alma-mater Bishop Ireton High School,and Head Coach for Madison High School.He has coached several summer teams, Wellington 2010, Loews Island Country Club 2007/08, (possibly 2009 but Lowes was purchased by Trump at this time and no information is available) Virginia Hills, Crosspointe Swim and Dive, and Little Rocky Run.
Fact: From 2000 thru 2007 he was the head site coach for the USA Swim Team from Potomac Valley Swimming, Mason Makos on the Prince William Campus of GMU. In 2007-2008 he started his own team in Virginia Swimming, The Patriots at the same location taking many of the Makos swimmers with him, in 2008-2009 he transferred his team to Potomac Valley Swimming to an arm of Curl Burke known as Curl Burke West who currently train out of Freedom Center, Warrenton Warf, Vint Hill Pool and Manassas Park Community Pool.
Fact: On May 10th 2012, 2 days before the accuser posted her blog, Noah made the following announcement to his team members," I felt that with the team as large as ever, a full time general manager soley invested daily with keeping things running smoothly is crucial to our continued success at CUBU-West. I have therefore decided effective at the end of July, 2012 I am passing ownership control of CUBU-West and all 4 sites to CUBU-Central. It is simply the right time for me personally to reduce my responsibilities to that of just coaching and allow CUBU-Central with its 30+ years of experience to take the helm.", along with his decision to step down as head site coach at the WARF to assist Tessa at Manassas Park.
Fact: Noah Rucker is still listed on USA swimming's Club Page for Curl Burke at this address
http://www.usaswimming.org//DesktopDefault.aspx?TabId=708&clubid=3927
Fact: USA Swimming and Potomac Valley Swimming have begun the process for an emergency hearing and are conducting an investigation through the governing body's Safe Sport officer.

Fact: Too much personal information is available on the World Wide Web.

Opinion: "the facts speak for themselves"

Posted by: The Fact Is ()
Date: June 23, 2012 01:26PM

... that he's still guilty of sexual misconduct with a minor and needs to face up to it, accept his time in prison, and learn to toss salad in there. I hope sooneone inside deals with this pedophile properly, saving the community from the possibility of having him ever come out in anything but a body bag.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: June 23, 2012 04:34PM

Who gives a fuck?

For the majority of human history grown man have drilled teenage girls.

It's natural.

Females are attracted to wealth and power and Males are attracted to youth and beauty.

That's because females want a mate who can best provide for their offspring and Males want a mate who can them the most genetically healthy children.

Unlike Males, females have a limited breeding period. That's why Males are attracted to youth so they have the longest period to procreate with them.

Females instinctually understand this which is why they lie about their age and always try to look as young as possible.

There's nothing evil about fucking a 17-year-old female.

Get over it. It's such a ridiculous taboo.

And it's also an extremely recent one, as in only a mere couple decades old.

For virtually all of human history, teenage girls have been married off to older Males.

This is reflected in the age of consent around the world.

In most of the world, the age of consent is anywhere from 13 to 17.

And we're talking real backwards 3rd world countries like the UK, Spain, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Sweden, France, etc.

And in MOST American states, the legal age of consent is under 18.

Only in a handful of states is the legal age of consent 18.

So, can we finally stop protraying all Males as monstrous "sexual predators" for biologically being attracted to teenage females?

Afterall, females prefer older Males anyway. It's a win/win situation.

Date: June 23, 2012 04:41PM

And oh yeah, my own grandfather met my English grandmother while he was stationed in the UK during preparations for the D Day invasion during WWII.

He was 21 and she was 17 when they met.

They were happily married for over 50 years.

But had this retarded "ur a pedo!1" taboo existed back then, he'd probably end up on an episode of "To Catch a Predator"...

Fucking ridiculous.

Posted by: Hey Yucky ()
Date: June 23, 2012 04:51PM

So, no luck in getting attention from girls your own age, eh?

Date: June 23, 2012 05:21PM

Hey Yucky Wrote:
> So, no luck in getting attention from girls your
> own age, eh?

I have the opposite problem. Brown chicks are especially attracted to me for some reason (*gags*).

Posted by: Hey Yucky ()
Date: June 23, 2012 05:58PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
> I have the opposite problem. Brown chicks are
> especially attracted to me for some reason
> (*gags*).

Well, the "brown ones" (of whatever ethnicity) when they
reach about 12, think it's time to start breeding and lock
in a sugar daddy and collecting benefits.

OK, enough of that. Back to our regularly scheduled
programming.

Noah Rucker is a child molesting pervert!

Posted by: ...>>>>... ()
Date: June 24, 2012 11:44AM

bump

Posted by: Another Concerned Parent ()
Date: June 25, 2012 11:02AM

Does anyone know for certain if Noah and his fiance got married in civil court since the arrest? I heard or read in this or another blog that they did, which could obviously have an impact during the trial.

Posted by: bumpit ()
Date: June 26, 2012 09:44AM

Bummmmp it up!

Posted by: bumpit ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:13AM

bump bump bump, bump bump it up!

Posted by: Puddles ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:39AM

Even if they are married his swim coach career is toast. She was his swimmer. He's gonna be on that banned for life list soon enough! She may even get kicked out too. Gonna be hard to be a trophy wife when your husband is unemployable.

Posted by: omg!! ()
Date: June 26, 2012 01:20PM

OMG what a whiny little cunt. She was old enough to know what she was doing. This girl is just a nut job that blames everyone else for her problems in life.

Still, I would probably hit it though.

Posted by: die swim die ()
Date: June 26, 2012 03:52PM

Most swim coaches are creepers, anyway. This guy got caught, so what! Swimming as a sport in Fairfax County will cease to exist when the Fairfax County schools adopt the high school “sleep late initiative”. School will be in session until the early evening, and the swim team creepers will have to start stalking the high schools instead. Stop crying for a dying sport, just like gymnastics, and crew. More scholarships for field hockey, bitches!

Posted by: Yeah but ()
Date: June 26, 2012 05:16PM

Yeah but the swimmers are in the pool at 4:00 am before school. What the hell is sleeping in? Ah that must be what lame field hockey losers do.

Posted by: CRAZY FAIRFAX PEOPLE ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:47AM

STOP IT

Stop making fun of any sport that is actually FAIR.

You can't buy your way into swim or track. You can't politic your way.

You have to put in the hard work and be the first one to the wall.

Basketball, baseball, fh, soccer -- so corrupt in FFX you can smell it down in Richmond.

Posted by: seen it all ()
Date: June 28, 2012 01:03PM

CRAZY FAIRFAX PEOPLE Wrote:
> STOP IT
>
> Stop making fun of any sport that is actually
> FAIR.
>
> You can't buy your way into swim or track. You
> can't politic your way.
>
> You have to put in the hard work and be the first
> one to the wall.
>
> Basketball, baseball, fh, soccer -- so corrupt in
> FFX you can smell it down in Richmond.

+1 on that. The politics in soccer really stinks, cause it's easy to hide a middling player in with 10 others, even though everybody knows it. My favorite justification you hear starts with 'Well, his brother...." fill in the blank - played for DC United, was an ODP player, plays D1 in college,.... Like so long as one person in your family was good once, you are guaranteed a spot on the team.

Kind of hard to hide when you are swimming against a clock. I do love that about swimming.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:41PM

Why isn't the girl being charged also. These women all claim they want equal rights untill they get in trouble.

Posted by: Let it go ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:13PM

Let it go people

swimming reigns

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:24PM

you people are all idiots

it's not really the age issue that's at play here - it's the whole leader/student vibe that makes this guy an asshole. YOU MAKE THE COUNTY LIABLE FOR A FAT LAWSUIT, YOU JACKASSES!!!

and THAT'S the reason why teacher needs to be charged, etc. waaaaaaaay more than the girl. She aint a county employee.

Date: June 28, 2012 08:10PM

I heard sirens in Victory Lakes. We're all hoping Noah decided to take himself out! Will Tessa collect the insurance?

Posted by: Spalin it ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:13PM

What's a decent liberty?

Posted by: Virginia Hills ()
Date: July 02, 2012 09:22PM

The most interesting part of all of this is he was a coach at Virginia Hills Swim Club right after Jean Michelle Whitiak. For those of you who don't know who she is Google her. She pleaded guilty for having sex with an 11 year old until he was 13. Got pregnant by him n the had sex with 2 of his friends to try to make him jealous. She was the swim team coach and these boys were her swimmers. If Mr. Rucker is found guilty I wonder if he will get the same sentence that Jean Michelle Whitiak did.

Posted by: Rest of Story? ()
Date: July 04, 2012 07:33PM

Did she have to register as a sex offender?

Posted by: Fu ()
Date: July 04, 2012 07:45PM

I havent seen a picture so if she's hideous please forgive me.

But.....where the hell where these women when I was 11yo?

Posted by: He-Man ()
Date: July 04, 2012 07:54PM

Posted by: Not True ()
Date: July 06, 2012 08:59PM

To "I thought Noah was gay"

Marc [redacted] never lived with Noah. Get the facts right before you start posting false information.

Ignorant!!

edit by Cary: Last name redacted by request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2012 02:17AM by Cary.

Posted by: Yummy ()
Date: July 06, 2012 09:10PM

Great crotch shots, He-man, especially for a cartoon. Speed Racer is rolling in his grave.

Posted by: Reading ()
Date: July 06, 2012 09:35PM

Reading these I wouldn't think he's gay, just that he likes underage girls.

Posted by: In Other News ()
Date: July 07, 2012 09:55PM

Democratic Representative Barney Frank (72) wed his longtime partner, James Ready (42), today, becoming the first sitting congressman to enter into a same-sex marriage. Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick officiated the ceremony.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 07, 2012 10:10PM

In Other News Wrote:
> Democratic Representative Barney Frank (72) wed
> his longtime partner, James Ready (42), today,
> becoming the first sitting congressman to enter
> into a same-sex marriage. Massachusetts Governor
> Deval Patrick officiated the ceremony.

Good for them. They have been together a long time.

Somehow I don't think Barney can pray the gay away.

Posted by: My Koran beats your Bible ()
Date: July 07, 2012 11:59PM

Ito Wrote:
>
> Somehow I don't think Barney can pray the gay
> away.

Fortunately, it's a choice, not a baby. End of the genetic line for him.

If only Joe Kennedy was gay...

Posted by: And now another ()
Date: July 25, 2012 02:35PM

Posted by: Ridiculous ()
Date: July 25, 2012 08:27PM

So Rick Curl owns and founded Curl Burke, which is the team that Noah Rucker was coaching for? Is this a pedo-magnet team or what? Wonder how many other victims are going to come forward now?

Posted by: Just the Facts ()
Date: August 02, 2012 05:00PM

Today was Mr Rucker's hearing in court, last night Mr Curl waived his right to an emergency hearing of the National Board of Review and accepted a provisional suspension. It's been confirmed that Mr Rucker had his membership suspended as a result of his emergency hearing of the Board of Review. Curl Burke has terminated it's name and now goes by CUBU with it's namesake founder and president resigning his position effective immediately. They have banned the use of the team's logo and will re-brand the entire team. The organization has been crippled and in the best interest of the sport and the athletes they should lose their charter. How do they boast that their head coaches attended those innaugural meetings about athlete protection when they are part of the problem.The women who are victims have done a great service by shining a light on these men and the organization. They should be revered not ridiculed. The silent victims are the swimmers of what would have been the future. So many kids will not pursue swimming or will drop out because of the poor reputation of the sport in the area, thanks to Mr Rucker and Mr Curl, and that's a tragedy. The culture of an organization that breeds these individuals knew of these activities and turned their back deserve the death penalty.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.