HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fatal Car Crash On Route 29
Posted by: DJ_ESP ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:48AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fatal Car Crash On Route 29
Posted by: oh shiznit!!!! ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:52AM

........Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.....

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:29PM

...and some will die sifting through the ashes...

and ppl bitch about the bikers
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:31PM

yet it's another psychopath soccer mom in the minivan
dont even give a f**k about her own kids so you know she aint caring about you when they cut you off

dont tell me you dont see it ALL THE TIME! Sometime you will see them weaving while yelling behind her (seen it twice this year LoLz) yet they always feel they won the road BECAUSE they have the kids in their car with them.........

aint that a bitch?

Posted by: Bunghole Slurper ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:35PM

When will the state learn and start making sure women can't get driver's licenses?

Posted by: Blanket Party ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:45PM

Did someone put a blanket on the deceased? Rusty would have wanted it that way.

Are we sure fisting wasn't a contributing factor? I could see how having an orifice stretched out would cause distracted driving.

Also....WORMFOOD

ouch!
Date: June 06, 2012 12:47PM

+1 to u, bunghole
edit(I'm assuming yr insulting my post up there, right?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 12:47PM by Gordon Blvd.

Re: ouch!
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:48PM

You're bringing all your tricks to bear, aren't you?

And you still can't figure out how to pass a Turing Test.

Posted by: SAUDI ARABIA HAS IT RIGHT ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:51PM

Saudi Arabia has it right when it comes to women drivers......WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!

THAT IS THE ONE THING THAT I AGREE ON WITH SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!

Posted by: ummmm ()
Date: June 06, 2012 12:56PM

I couldve swore it said the Civic sideswiped a car and hit the minivan, doesnt seem like the minivan caused the collision. So, whats with the soccer mom minivan comments?

Posted by: Blanket Party ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:01PM

Dejon L'Air Williams and Faith Williams.

Hmm... Interesting names. One is name after a mustard and the other is named to compensate for that.

I'm sorry for Shanikwanzamufasa's loss.

TOTALLY MY BAD!!
Date: June 06, 2012 01:03PM

@ummmmmmmmmm - cause i'm ig'nant, saw the MiniVan cut open in the pic, and glued reality with fantasy

if I dont watch it I'm gonna end up banned from Sandburg Middle

Posted by: Blanket Party +1 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:05PM

Apparently this dumb twat didn't get the message....

http://www.wtop.com/41/2892447/Mother-daughter-killed-in-Fairfax-City-crash

FAIRFAX, Va. - A woman with a history of reckless driving crashed her car Tuesday night in Fairfax City, killing herself and one daughter, and leaving another daughter and the other driver in critical condition.

City of Fairfax Police Sgt. Joseph Johnson tells WTOP Dejon L'Air Williams was driving a 2001 Honda Civic that struck a 2002 Honda Odyssey minivan pulling out of a K-Mart parking lot at about 10:50 p.m.

Court records show Williams, 27, had been convicted of reckless driving twice before and had numerous speeding violations, including driving 87 mph in a 55 mph zone. She was convicted of driving with a suspended license in 2006.

The crash on Lee Highway occurred near Jermantown Road, just inside the city limits. About 100 to 200 yards prior to the crash, inside Fairfax County, police say the Civic sideswiped another vehicle and hit a median strip.

Williams, of Cross Junction, Va., was pronounced dead at the scene. Her 6- year-old daughter, Faith Williams, was pronounced dead at Inova Fairfax Hospital.

Her other daughter, Victoria Williams, 8, was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital in critical condition. Earlier information from the police indicated the 8-year-old died.

The 38-year-old Prince William County man who was driving the Odyssey also was hospitalized in critical condition.

Excessive speed caused the accident, police say, and it was not known whether those involved were wearing seatbelts.

The incident is the first fatal crash in Fairfax City in 2012. (Pretty good for a city with the longest road only a couple miles long)

Re: and ppl bitch about the bikers
Date: June 06, 2012 01:13PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yet it's another psychopath soccer mom in the
> minivan
> dont even give a f**k about her own kids so you
> know she aint caring about you when they cut you
> off
>
> dont tell me you dont see it ALL THE TIME!
> Sometime you will see them weaving while yelling
> behind her (seen it twice this year LoLz) yet they
> always feel they won the road BECAUSE they have
> the kids in their car with them.........
>
> aint that a bitch?

You're right..I see this EVERYDAY.
Thats why I have absoloutly no pity for a douche like this stupid bitch.
I do feel sorry for the children she killed and maimed , who were unfortunate to be born to a savage, uncivilized , semi retarded Mom.
But better them than me. And now, one less murderous cunt to end my life on a highway in Fairfax.

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:15PM

2 more minutes, Gordon. Almost there.

Posted by: Gibby Haynes ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:24PM

"The incident is the first fatal crash in Fairfax City in 2012. (Pretty good for a city with the longest road only a couple miles long)"

I've come across at least 4 late night crashes at this intersection and Waples Mill in the last year

not to nitpick................
Date: June 06, 2012 01:30PM

but actual Waples Mill intersection is County, not city.

Posted by: bye bye bad driver ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:49PM

When I see these nut case drivers I always wish they would wrap their car around a light pole or tree. I am glad this wreckless bitch who doesn't give a damn about anyones safety is DEAD!!!!! She is a menace to society and now a MURDERER!!!! I do feel sorry for her daughter who has no actions in this but glad there is one less psychopath driver on the road.

Posted by: duhhhh ()
Date: June 06, 2012 01:57PM

wtf are all of these people doing out in the middle of the night with cars full of school aged kids?

FCPS starts at 0:dark:30 every damn day, why are you out driving around at 11pm?

Your kids should be in bed, asleep way earlier than that.

Posted by: Posier ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:00PM

It says she has past history of reckless driving?

I searched the arrest list database for the follow and found nothing:

Dejon
Dijon
Mrs. Mustard
Miss Mustard
Colonel Mustard

Posted by: Photo ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:09PM

Graphs
Attachments:
314147_10150934334416740_674541739_9769693_1492815699_a.jpg
560057_10150934335356740_1994450649_a.jpg

Re: not to nitpick................
Posted by: Unreal ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:14PM

I am so disgusted by a lot of these comments, it is pretty safe to assume they were made by men. A women and her 2 children died, from a horrible car accident. I swear to god it is like half the people on the Underground go on witch hunts putting victims on trial, it is vial and disgusting the way you all speak about the dead, not just on this thread but pretty much all of them. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my spouse came on here making comments that were so mean and nasty.

oh ym God oh my God I'm actually trembling as I type this
Date: June 06, 2012 02:22PM

Unreal is unreal................you're gonna come down on us for talking bad about the bitch?

SHE WAS FLYING DOWN THE GODDDAMN TWENTY NINE WITH HER FUCKING BABIES IN THE CAR!!!!

Jesus Christ Jumping Up and Down the Pike, if I could I'd reach thru the screen and ........................

"Oh, but that is so distastful to speak ill"

How about its distasful to drive in a way that gets yr kids strewn over the damn highway!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SLOW THE FUCK DOWN IN THE FUCKING ROAD WITH YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING KIDS IN THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
angry.gif

Re: oh ym God oh my God I'm actually trembling as I type this
Posted by: Not to speak ill of the dead, but ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:27PM

Agree with you completely Gordon!
God help the surviving 8 year old in the hospital. How will she ever come to accept what her mother did?

Geez

Posted by: Facts for Unreal ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:31PM

Before you go generalizing, check your facts. First off, while the comments may not be tasteful to you, they are opinions of the posters. Second off, a woman, Dejon and 1 of her children died. The other child is in the hospital in critical condition. Second off, Dejon is not a Victim, as she herself caused the accident through her wreckless driving.She is selfish and put the lives of her children and all other drivers at risk due to her wreckless nature. The children, the 38 year old driver of the Honda Odyssey, and the first car that Dejon sideswiped were all the victims in this incident. I feel terrible for all of the true victims in this incident. I do not have pitty for Dejon.

Unreal Wrote:
> I am so disgusted by a lot of these comments, it
> is pretty safe to assume they were made by men. A
> women and her 2 children died, from a horrible car
> accident. I swear to god it is like half the
> people on the Underground go on witch hunts
> putting victims on trial, it is vial and
> disgusting the way you all speak about the dead,
> not just on this thread but pretty much all of
> them. I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my
> spouse came on here making comments that were so
> mean and nasty.

Date: June 06, 2012 02:34PM

Has anyone notified Dejons sister, Gulden yet?

Date: June 06, 2012 02:37PM

oh no!!!! now THAT is just sooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!

:)

Date: June 06, 2012 03:38PM

Dijon is most certainly sucking cocks in Hell.

Posted by: Colonel Klink ()
Date: June 06, 2012 03:41PM

Colonel Mustard used to ride with Rolling thunder and hang out at Kilroys...he'll be heartbroken

Posted by: U idiots ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:39PM

Gordonblvd, you need to learn to read. The driver of the civic and her child died, not the minivan driver. Furthermore, the civic driver was at fault dumbshit. You need to READ the article before you speak. Get a life troll.

Posted by: Right now ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:50PM

@ Uidiots - Gordon reads just fine. The driver of the civic (who died) also cause the death of her own 6 year old, as well as grievous injury to her 8 year old and to the driver of the minivan. Said civic driver was speeding and had a history of reckless driving.

Try "Hooked on Phonics." It's been known to help.

Re: oh ym God oh my God I'm actually trembling as I type this
Posted by: Unreal ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:55PM

@gordon- I wish you could reach thru the screen!! Trust me there are A LOT of people on here who would love to met you, and not for a friendly cup of coffee. You are nothing more then big mouth piece of shit who thinks their opinions are always right. Caleb or Gordon or whatever person is using this name today, keep in mind Karma is a bitch, I personally would love to there when you get smacked with a big ass dose of it.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:59PM

To be honest I'm amazed, even though Fairfax City is small, there haven't been more fatalities. Some of the worst drivers in all of NOVA, which is saying something.

Accidents Happen
Posted by: Accident Proned ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:38PM

Accidents Happen. That is part of life. It is unfortunate that these kind of automobile accidents occur everyday.

R I P to those who recently died.

Re: TOTALLY MY BAD!!
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:40PM

It's sad to see people talk so horribly about someone who has passed. Unless you were a witness, you have no idea what the driver was doing. Unfortunatley, while you rip their mother I sat down to explain to my kids that these two adorable little girls will not be returning to school next year. To those left to deal with the aftermath, these comments are NOT helpful.

Re: TOTALLY MY BAD!!
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:43PM

Really? Wrote:
> It's sad to see people talk so horribly about
> someone who has passed. Unless you were a
> witness, you have no idea what the driver was
> doing. Unfortunatley, while you rip their mother
> I sat down to explain to my kids that these two
> adorable little girls will not be returning to
> school next year. To those left to deal with the
> aftermath, these comments are NOT helpful.

Just a passing thought, but what did you hope to gain by going on the internet and looking up the accident? Was it as helpful as you thought it'd be?

General Public...usually has good and bad comments to post.
Posted by: Accident Proned ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:45PM

Just pray for them. It is the best thing you alone can do.

Posted by: Alex Medcap ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:47PM

Accidents Happen. That is part of life...

True, but accidents are greatly exacerbated when someone drives like a batshit crazy person.

Date: June 06, 2012 07:47PM

Are the victims telepathic? Am I magic? Will the words in my head somehow help in some way? Whatever makes yourself feel better I suppose. Shitty situation and I really do hope that the 8 year old doesn't die because of her mother's stupidity but sometimes nature has to purge the gene pool of blood lines entirely regardless of how tragic the timing may be.

you have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me...............
Date: June 06, 2012 08:34PM

Gordon, you are SUCH an asshole! This woman was a GREAT mother!! ALL GREAT MOTHERS WILL BE WITH THEIR CHILDREN 5-6 COUNTIES FROM THEIR HOME AT 11 AT NIGHT DOING 100 MILES AN HOUR!! Yeah, this is a bitch really deserves my respect...............

But Gordon - who cares if she's got a history of driving all crazy: "Williams has a history of dangerous driving, including twice being convicted of reckless driving, speeding and driving without a license.

But Gordon - who cares that she had her babies in the car going fast: They also found her two daughters, Victoria Williams, 7, who is in critical, and Faith, 5, who died............. Eyewitnesses say Williams was driving at an estimated 100 miles per hour.

But Gordon - you should be more respectful of some Godddamned bitch would have KILLED YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN JUST AS EASILY AS SHE DID HERSELF AND HER KID!!!!

my favorite comments are the ones who would, just because I have an opinion about this that differs from them, would WISH ME HARM because of it?

If you are telling me you'd like to kick MY ass cause I dont like PEOPLE FUCKING DOING 100 MILES A FUCKINN HOUR DOWN THE 29 WITH THEIR FUCKING BABIES IN THE CAR!!?!?!?!

Fuck that shit. Tell me I gotta respect some who CHOOSES to drive 100 on ANY street in this County? And with CHILDREN in the car? FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU!!!
Attachments:
so_stupid4.gif

Re: you have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me...............
Posted by: TSki ()
Date: June 06, 2012 08:46PM

Caleb, that is some of the most clear, concise writing I have ever read on this forum.

I have to agree. There should be no tears at this woman's funeral at all (if they can find enough of her body to bury something).

@Unreal - If you want to talk about karma, save it for the bitch who achieved hers by driving 100 m.p.h. down Rt 29. I'm sure she achieved some sort of moksha that night.

Its not like she was only doing 100 mph down 29 either. There were complaints from all over the county that she was racing down other roads as well. This woman was a menace to society.

Posted by: Civility Police ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:03PM

FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU!!!

Attaboy...That's taking the high road, Gordo! Yessir, you're Mister Socratic Dialogue.

Re: you have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me...............
Posted by: death wish? ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:03PM

Suicide by car? I think she wanted to die. Selfish witch.

How come no one every took away her kids or even cared to make sure they were being taken care of before this happened.

Sad! I feel bad for the children.

Gordon, PLEASE! It's only a dead five year old. NO REASON TO BE SO UPSET OVER IT.................
Date: June 06, 2012 09:19PM

@Civility - sorry - the indiscriminate and unnecessary killing of a child kinda knocks the hoity-toity outta me.

Sorry me being upset about the death of a kid in the city of Fairfax by her mother ruins the dinner party

damn, y'all some stuck up snots sometimes..............

Posted by: Selective Empathy ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:35PM

But you're not upset about the death of a young man in Rose Hill...in fact, you seem to have enjoyed that sad event...or that woman who jumped off a bridge...you got a lotta LOL's over that one..

Posted by: Tyrone's Baby ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:46PM

Facts for Unreal Wrote:

> wreckless driving.She is selfish and put the lives
> of her children and all other drivers at risk due
> to her wreckless nature.

Ya can't stay wreckless if you drive reckless.

Any bets on whether she had car insurance?

Selective LOGIC is more like it......................
Date: June 06, 2012 09:53PM

(sigh).....................

not upset about the Rose Hill man cause he died CHOOSING TO WEAPONS FIGHT A KID BEHIND A SHOPPING CENTER!!

not upset about the suicide lady cause SHE WASNT A HELPLESS 3 YEAR OLD BABY!!!

and I thought 2Con was the only one making crazy connections............sheesh!

anyone reading this - You see the ppl coming down on me? Killer Mom in the Civic would have RIPPED YOU A NEW ONE same way these ppl are coming down on me if you had criticized her for her driving, say, yesterday afternoon. If you had seen her driving, and gone up to her to say something about it, She'd have torn YOU up in the SAME WAY I am tearing her dead ass up now, telling YOU to mind her own business, etc.

hard to believe that kid was alive, her sister ok just 24 hours ago....................sad.

Posted by: Johnny Galt ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:56PM

Selective Empathy Wrote:
> But you're not upset about the death of a young
> man in Rose Hill...in fact, you seem to have
> enjoyed that sad event...or that woman who jumped
> off a bridge...you got a lotta LOL's over that
> one..

That's so true. GordonBlvd optimizes what trolling is all about. I wish that bitch would find some other site to pollute.

pic absolutely related

-jg

p.s. Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin' on you?

-
-
-
Attachments:
snooki.jpg

Posted by: Empathy??? ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:57PM

You really cannot be ignorant enough to not see the difference in the situations and why Gordon has empathy for the little children, whom had no other choice but to ride around in the car with their mother. The person charged with keeping the kids safe. I will continue to spell it out for you.

The young man (I believe you are referring to Wyatt) contributed to his death in his actions. From all accounts a drug dealing kid that liked to rob and bully people. The lady that jumped off the bridge selfishly made a mockery of her family by taking her life in such a public fashion.

Are you suggesting that society should take responsibility for the actions of these people? That we should feel bad due to choices that these people made? Had the people that claim to care about these individuals so much and come on here blasting others, done a little more to help them find the help they needed when they clearly presented warning signs as to which direction they were going, we wouldn't have this problem. Ultimately, these people made adult decisions that have real world consequences.

Selective Empathy Wrote:
> But you're not upset about the death of a young
> man in Rose Hill...in fact, you seem to have
> enjoyed that sad event...or that woman who jumped
> off a bridge...you got a lotta LOL's over that
> one..

Posted by: That's not right! ()
Date: June 06, 2012 09:57PM

You may not like the names but the people who lost their lives were someone's family

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:00PM

Her name is crazy but acceptable. Her driving behavior is not, especially with her 2 kiddos in the car. In short, Fuck HER. Hope she enjoys rotting in Hell.

Date: June 06, 2012 10:08PM

You know what they say, GordonBlvd, When a man uses profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man or the argument is weak - probably both...

Just sayin'

Date: June 06, 2012 10:23PM

@Civil - I am weak! Cant stop ppl from being SO FUCKING STUPID THEY WOULD KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN! In my own County!! Drives me nuts so FUCK YOU!
@Galt - whatevs

pic unrelated
Attachments:
angry gordon.gif

Date: June 06, 2012 10:28PM

Ah yes, transferrence, overreaction, hysterical identification with another person...not surprising...

There's more than one crazy person on this site.

You don't drive a vehicle, do you Gordon?

Date: June 06, 2012 10:29PM

dig it! A child dies in yr county and being upset about it suggests YOU are crazy

now THAT'S "civility", ppl :)

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE
Date: June 06, 2012 10:30PM

LOOK AT IT!!!!!
Attachments:
248237.jpg

Re: LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE
Date: June 06, 2012 10:33PM

OK?? now if you dont understand that "CRAZY" is taking children and putting them INSIDE a machine that has the capability of doing this to ANOTHER machine...............well then you are the ones with issues, not me.......

Jesus fucking Christ how do you have to be going to do something like that to a minivan like that.............shit

Those fucking little kids must have been terrified worth shit!! The last minutes of their lives they must have been freaking out.

WOw. This time last night. They must have been scared shitless. Their own mommy behind the wheel.........................

yeah, ANGER IS BACK on this one, yo................

Date: June 06, 2012 10:35PM

All y'all telling me I'm crazy-then yeah I am. I know when I cross the intersection tomorrow I'll prolly be crying when I do it :(

Jesus.............only 3.

Date: June 06, 2012 10:36PM

It does say something about the safety of minivans that the guy somehow managed to survive that impact. That thing looks like it was hit by an IED.

Posted by: OK, we get it! ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:39PM

Ah yes, transferrence, overreaction, hysterical identification with another person...not surprising...

There's more than one crazy person on this site.

True dat! Dude nailed it. Even more posts by GordonBlvd.

it's kinds funny
Date: June 06, 2012 10:45PM

notice how the only ppl who call me crazy are those supporting knife fights behind shopping centers, speeding with kids in the car, jumping into rush hour traffic, stuff like that?

I swear to God I never even imagined there were ppl who even supported this sorta stuff. To think you can drive 100 thru the county, kill yourself AND a kid while you do it......and STILL you have supporters.

Just classic :)

Posted by: Gordon Terrier ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:58PM

Um, I don't believe anyone is "supporting" knife fights behind shopping centers, speeding with kids in the car, jumping into rush hour traffic, stuff like that...

I think y'all prolly need to take a break and calm down, mkay GordonBlvd?

Date: June 06, 2012 10:59PM

@gordon - save yr patronizing for the woman that killed her kid.
@Tski - that is certainly true - the person driving that minivan definately got their money's worth, that's for sure..................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 11:01PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Johnny Galt ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:10AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> All y'all telling me I'm crazy-then yeah I am. I
> know when I cross the intersection tomorrow I'll
> prolly be crying when I do it :(
>
> Jesus.............only 3.

Dude, get a grip. Find another hobby other than replying to YOUR OWN FUCKING POSTS on FU. Seriously.

I saw someone on here do that once, reply to their own posts over and over again like a nut job, oh yeah it was fucking 2con.

No, I am seriously serious, you need another hobby. You have gone from respected poster to douche-bag out-of-touch lunatic in like 6 weeks.

-jg

p.s. Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin' on you?

-
-
-

Posted by: Bruce Variety ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:48AM

You guys wanna end this yet?

Civic driver sucked. Kid lost life in it. (sux)

Bullshit situation; we all agree.

How 'bout we all drive better/safely?

Anyone???

Comments???

Bring it.

Please.

Posted by: Yun ()
Date: June 07, 2012 02:16AM

Other two in critical condition? My guess is this will end up being a quadruple fatality. Very sad

Posted by: PSA ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:58AM

6 weeks? Yr more crazy than 2con!! :)
Date: June 07, 2012 07:30AM

@Bruce - if only..... :(
@Galt - you need to lay down the crackpipe. If you think I was EVER a "respected poster" you are HIGH AS SH*T!!! LoLz

Posted by: Gordon BIvd. ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:34AM

This just in...

Gordon Blvd = 2Concerned

But don't take my word for it...just examine the syntax used.

Posted by: friend of the family ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:11AM

Thank you finally for your comment, I am a close friend of the family and the racist and sexist comments are truly embarrasing and disgusting. Have you all no shame in your hearts? May the Lord save your souls for the heartless thougths and comments you all have made.

Date: June 07, 2012 10:22AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> LOOK AT IT!!!!!

Can I have the catalytic converters from those two cars? The onwers won't be needing them anymore.

Posted by: Realist ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:24AM

friend of the family Wrote:
> Thank you finally for your comment, I am a close
> friend of the family and the racist and sexist
> comments are truly embarrasing and disgusting.
> Have you all no shame in your hearts? May the Lord
> save your souls for the heartless thougths and
> comments you all have made.

If you really are a friend of the family, how could you even prentend to defend Dejon? Don't you feel sorry for what happened to Faith? Because her mom choose to drive recklessly, her children paid the price. It's absolutely terrible what happened, but what's worse is that her children had to suffer because of HER carelessness.

Date: June 07, 2012 10:30AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> LOOK AT IT!!!!!

Wow...that Honda....gives new meaning to the term "back seat driving"

Posted by: driver ()
Date: June 07, 2012 11:08AM

I do not normally agree with Gordon on here but do on this topic. If she was driving a normal speed there is a good chance no one would of died. The Police got several calls about her speed from one report I heard.
To accident proned: Accidents just do not happen one of the parties normally is at fault ie failure to yield, following to closely, etc
I feel bad for the people in the other vehciles that have to go through rehab, and the older girl of Willaims.
So many people on here complain that the Police have nothing better to do and write tickets. If poeple are worried about getting a ticket they might not be doing 100mph and this might not of happen.

Posted by: badnovadrivers ()
Date: June 07, 2012 11:24AM

Sad, I saw the aftermath

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2012 11:25AM by badnovadrivers.

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: June 07, 2012 11:26AM

This happened about two minutes from my house, so the whole thing is pretty scary. I also know the family through Republican politics.

As I understand it, the 8 year old older daughter did not survive, either.

I've driven that road about ten thousand times and I can't believe anybody could be doing 100 on it. The worst part about the whole thing was it was completely avoidable. It will be hard to pass that intersection now without thinking about what happened.

Date: June 07, 2012 11:34AM

Do you think she caught air?

29 and Jermantown. Wonder if she was racing to the Walmart?

Posted by: Whitney Rhodes ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:16PM

Both children now dead. Driver of van still fighting for life: http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/2-dead-in-lee-jermantown-collision#photo-10214683

Date: June 07, 2012 12:20PM

Honestly, all the better. Both kids can now piss on mom.

Posted by: well..... ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:36PM

Whitney Rhodes Wrote:
> Both children now dead. Driver of van still
> fighting for life:
> http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/articles/2-dead-in-le
> e-jermantown-collision#photo-10214683

Dejon mustard was a typical entitled ghetto queen. After one charge I'd be driving like an old lady but she 'dun had to keep it real', too bad antwan or R'Shawn, La'Quan or whatever babies father's name is wasn't in the car too.

Date: June 07, 2012 12:48PM

HAS the babydaddy been contacted?

Date: June 07, 2012 12:53PM

baby daddies...

Posted by: friend of the family ()
Date: June 07, 2012 03:13PM

Im sorry were you there for the accident? you are going off of what you have seen published on the news.. as you should already know those are not necessarily credible sources either. Have you considered that the other car was at fault and that she was not speeding? It was stated that the police are unaware of who was actually speeding, they did not state that Dejon was the one doing the speeding. Have compassion for everyone involved.

Date: June 07, 2012 03:17PM

> Im sorry were you there for the accident? you are
> going off of what you have seen published on the
> news.. as you should already know those are not
> necessarily credible sources either. Have you
> considered that the other car was at fault and
> that she was not speeding? It was stated that the
> police are unaware of who was actually speeding,
> they did not state that Dejon was the one doing
> the speeding. Have compassion for everyone
> involved.

Pahleeze... Look at where the minivan was hit -- on its side! Look at the condition of the minivan!!! You don't need to be an "expert" to understand that this friend of yours murdered her two children and tried to kill anyone who was in her path that night. An accident doesn't look like that if someone is driving anywhere near the posted speed limit.

I have compassion for the poor minivan driver, for this woman's kids, but I have no compassion for the woman who caused all of this.

Date: June 07, 2012 03:24PM

From article:

"Police say excessive speed is the cause of the accident, and it is unknown whether all parties involved were wearing seat belts.

Sergeant Joe Johnson with Fairfax County Police says, "Apparently as this woman was traveling through northern Virginia, there were several calls about her erratic driving fast in work zones where there were drivers. VDOT employees were saying,' ...wow a black car came through here so fast we didn't get a good description of it.'"

Eyewitnesses say Williams was driving at an estimated 100 miles per hour."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/06/fairfax-fatal-crash-leaves-two-dead-two-hurt-76681.html

Date: June 07, 2012 03:29PM

@friend - I'm sorry but one look at that Odyssey tells me what I need to know.
Its a 35 zone. If Moms had been doing like 50 there is no way that Odyssey would be tore up like that - the minivan, as someone earlier described, looks like it's been hit with an IED. It's an incredibly sobering picture to see.............and to think some mom did that to someone with her kids in the car................

Anyways, the van just had finished pulling out of the shopping center the Chili's at - so they were most CERTAINLY the ones not speeding..........

Posted by: Plz die ()
Date: June 07, 2012 03:37PM

> Im sorry were you there for the accident? you are
> going off of what you have seen published on the
> news.. as you should already know those are not
> necessarily credible sources either. Have you
> considered that the other car was at fault and
> that she was not speeding? It was stated that the
> police are unaware of who was actually speeding,
> they did not state that Dejon was the one doing
> the speeding. Have compassion for everyone
> involved.

What??? You are so fucking stupid. Please learn to read before posting such wild nonsense.

God bless!

Posted by: WTOP is reporting ()
Date: June 07, 2012 03:50PM

WTOP is reporting that the surviving child has passed away. RIP

http://www.wtop.com/120/2892447/2nd-daughter-dies-from-crash-that-killed-mother-sister

Posted by: Sad:( ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:21PM

First the biker on Saturday and now this. SAD!

Wake up everyone! You could be the next victim of the careless driving that we now see everyday.

Please put the cell phone down, stop speeding and pay attention!

Little kids lost their lives and several families are now in pain.

Re: and ppl bitch about the bikers
Posted by: Jenn L. ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:26PM

She wasn't driving the minivan you idiot and she wasn't a soccer mom. She was a nice person and a good mother. Maybe you should get the facts before you go posting hateful things online.

Posted by: JL ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:35PM

I knew Dejon personally. Of course, we feel bad for her children. Their beautiful lives were cut short. Who wouldn't feel bad? None of us posting on this site were in that car that night. I also feel for Dejon. She was a hard working single mother who genuinely loved her daughters. Of this I am sure. Perhaps something went wrong with Dejon and she wasn't just recklessly speeding. Did anyone ever take that into consideration? I understand that people are angry at the fact that this accident killed innocent people and injured another, that does not change the fact that Dejon was a person and a nice one at that. Some of the things I have seen people write in response to this have made me angry and sick. Regardless of what she did, nobody should be bringing up the children's father in a joking manner or call her a ghetto queen. God help us all if we ever make mistakes and aren't around to defend ourselves afterward.

Posted by: Be realistic ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:29PM

While she may have been a friend to many, "nice" folks don't usually make a habit of driving in a way that endangers others. Ms. William's record indicate that she indeed made a habit of this, and now has paid the ultimate price. Sadly her daughters paid as well. As for the driver of the minivan, who knows what that person faces both in recovering from this and the financial burden that follow something like this. I know from experience that being a guest of the Fairfax Trauma ICU is about like checking into the Bates Motel.

Sorry for the loss of your friend, but you are trying to defend the indefensible. Look up her records for youself:
http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/welcomePage.do?

Date: June 07, 2012 05:46PM

JL Wrote:
> I knew Dejon personally. Of course, we feel bad
> for her children. Their beautiful lives were cut
> short. Who wouldn't feel bad? None of us posting
> on this site were in that car that night. I also
> feel for Dejon. She was a hard working single
> mother who genuinely loved her daughters. Of this
> I am sure. Perhaps something went wrong with Dejon
> and she wasn't just recklessly speeding. Did
> anyone ever take that into consideration?

No, nobody is taking that into consideration because she was driving that way for a while...it isn't like she had a stroke and her foot was jammed to the floor of the vehicle temporarily. Also, she has a record of doing this shit so your idiot friend didn't have anything else going on other than her being a dumb fucking cunt who was driving with the intent to kill and that's exactly what she accomplished.

I understand that people are angry at the fact that
> this accident killed innocent people and injured
> another, that does not change the fact that Dejon
> was a person and a nice one at that.

How many mothers and fathers of people on death row feel the same way about their nice children? This bitch may have had the capacity to love, but obviously it was frequently overshadowed by her selfishness and stupidity (or immaturity, take your pick).

> Some of the things I have seen people write in response to
> this have made me angry and sick. Regardless of
> what she did, nobody should be bringing up the
> children's father in a joking manner or call her a
> ghetto queen. God help us all if we ever make
> mistakes and aren't around to defend ourselves
> afterward.

I think you meant children's fathers... It's never just one is it? Baby daddies are like Pringles, can't stop at just one.

Posted by: Dicky Roberts ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:50PM

JL Wrote:

> Perhaps something went wrong with Dejon
> and she wasn't just recklessly speeding. Did

Perhaps, but with a reputation like hers, I highly doubt it. Face it, your friend wasn't exactly who you thought she was. Sure she may be nice to you and put out a friendly appearance, but she clearly has no character. And now, she is in hell.

Posted by: Emo Driver ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:56PM

We're not heartless; Here's what our resident cold-hearted douchebag, GordonBlvd, said about the accident...

"I know when I cross the intersection tomorrow I'll prolly be crying when I do it :("

There's even a sad face emoticon!

If that isn't caring, I don't know what is.

Posted by: What? ()
Date: June 07, 2012 06:15PM

I feel sorry for those who were killed or hurt by Ms. Djon.

Her record speaks for herself.

She was driving well over 70 in a 35. She killed her own kids! She hurt another mom in her minivan.

Let this be a lesson to all. Speeding kills. The full story will come out. It does not look good for Djon.

Date: June 07, 2012 06:18PM

JL Wrote:
> I knew Dejon personally. Of course, we feel bad
> for her children. Their beautiful lives were cut
> short. Who wouldn't feel bad? None of us posting
> on this site were in that car that night.

That's true, because if we were, we'd likely be dead.

I also feel for Dejon. She was a hard working single
> mother who genuinely loved her daughters.

Loved them so much that she fucking endangered their lives (along with dozens of other people). Loved them so much that she killed them.

> Perhaps something went wrong with Dejon

Something was wrong - she had a drivers license. That's what's wrong. And, she couldn't give a shit less what happend to other people. That too was wrong.

> and she wasn't just recklessly speeding.

There are NUMEROUS reports of 911 calls about her driving recklessly along a busy road. On top of that, the photographic evidence shows a car that was DEMOLISHED. A wreck at 35 miles an hour does not yield two cars that look like obliterated beer cans. In addition, according to a VDOT worker who witnessed the wreck as it happened, "pieces of the car could be seen nearly a half mile away." THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IF SOMEONE IS DRIVING PROPERLY.

Stop justifying her band behavior.

We did and we roundly dismissed it.

> I understand that people are angry at the fact that
> this accident killed innocent people and injured
> another, that does not change the fact that Dejon
> was a person and a nice one at that.

Who had a horrendous record of driving in the same manner that killed three people and left another one scarred for life.

> Some of the things I have seen people write in response to
> this have made me angry and sick.

Good, maybe it will get to you stop murderers who are just waiting to kill people by acting irresponsibly.

> God help us all if we ever make
> mistakes and aren't around to defend ourselves
> afterward.

Don't put yourself in that position. Simple as that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2012 06:21PM by Viscount Monteforte d_Alsace.

Date: June 07, 2012 06:29PM

I have driven on the autobahn in Germany @ 100+ mph. I have done it in both a sports car (Porche) and a "regular" car. If you have never tried to drive that fast in a car like the Honda Civic, you would know how seriously dangerous this is.

The autobahn in Germany is built with high speeds in mind. It is engineered for even higher speeds than the typical interstate highways here in the U.S. Even driving on roads designed to handle these kinds of speeds, driving a car like that Honda requires a LOT of effort. I mean, just trying to keep the car going at that speed means you're forcing the pedal down to the floor and both hands need to be on the wheel to keep it going straight.

I gained a real understanding about speed from my experience and thankfully I did it without recklessly endangering others and killing myself.

This sickcunt was doing this on Route 29 AT NIGHT! This road isn't even designed to accommodate speeds > 55 m.p.h!!!

She might have been a "nice person" and "a good mother and friend" but she was also a menace to society. Driving like this down the highway with her children in her car is the same as shooting up a shopping mall in my opinion. She had a reckless disregard for her life, the lives of her children and anyone who happened to be on the roads that night.

We are lucky, LUCKY that she only killed those she did! This could have turned out much worse. She deserves to be condemned. There is no "excuse" for this kind of behavior. This thing just didn't "happen" -- she made it happen and she forced it to happen. Thankfully she is dead and can't take any more lives.

Posted by: Autobahn vs I-95 ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:16PM

The Autobahn sounds fun. I-95 is pure hell on earth.

Date: June 07, 2012 07:22PM

it's refreshing to see I'm not the only one upset.....................

so do any of the mom's friends want to let us know why the kids were our so late at night/. Or why mom was driving all crazy ( and dont act like you dont know cause the lady had a history so either you are TRUE friends and know about it OR you are fake-as-shit ppl who dont know this woman at all) or why she was in Fairfax when she apparently lives like near the West VA border? Or are y'all just going to try and sugar-coat this all away like y'all have been doing.........................

If you seriously know the victim and want us to understand, and maybe possible sympathize then give some answers, not this "oh, she's such a nice lady" snowjob............cause that's just gonna piss us off more, k?

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.