HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PVI Lacrosse - Where Did Coach Go?
Posted by: Nosy ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:15AM

Anyone know what happened at PVI to the boys lacrosse coach? They deleted almost everything about him from their site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PVI Lacrosse - Where Did Coach Go?
Posted by: hmmmmmm ()
Date: June 12, 2012 03:57AM

what was his name?

Posted by: uh ()
Date: June 12, 2012 03:08PM

O'Connell is what I heard

Posted by: Nosy ()
Date: June 15, 2012 06:08AM

His name is Vic Goeller

Posted by: Played for him ()
Date: June 15, 2012 09:46AM

Nosy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know what happened at PVI to the boys
> lacrosse coach? They deleted almost everything
> about him from their site.

Not sure what happened to him but he was deffinately a huge douchebag. and yes it was Vic goeller, couldn't remember his name. Thought he was famous and was an awful coach, belonged coaching a
Hopefully he killed himself, or drove his shit car off of a ravine.

Posted by: Knew him ()
Date: June 15, 2012 02:38PM

@ Played for Him - you obviously must not have been that good, thought you were, and are pissed at him for not playing you more. He turned that program around from being nothing to being a ranked 5th in the area at the beginning of this season.

The reason he left is the same reason many Coaches do, conflicts with the Director of Athletics and zero support. Don't know about the O'Connell rumor. Do know that Waters (former Asst. Varsity at Chantilly) has been given the job.

Posted by: casual observer ()
Date: June 23, 2012 06:21PM

Coach Goller did seem to be great at recruiting talent to the team. It is after obtaining that talent where that next and better level of coaching may have been missing. The new coach hopefully will provide a positive environment for continued growth and maybe the new coach can help lift this team to the level of playing that they should be capable of. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Posted by: Pete ()
Date: February 22, 2013 10:49AM

Just saw this...he is the head coach at McDaniel College in Maryland. I think the issue he had at PVI was the money. This was his only job. therefore there was no money for assistants. hard to coach 35 kids and all involved with limited help. Did always agree with his style but he did move PVI into the right direction...now the next step!

Posted by: Nova Reader ()
Date: February 23, 2013 02:36PM

I'm not sure if these statements are all accurate. This isn't what I heard. Can anyone confirm? Isn't the head coach Hatton? From what I observed there wasn't an issue with having assistant coaches at PVI. Anyone know?

Posted by: Another ()
Date: February 24, 2013 08:35AM

Where did the McLean Lax coach go? Got some lollipop kid now, perhaps prev coach hung out with Thomas?

Date: March 14, 2013 05:13PM

Sorry I mis typed... he is an assistant coach

Date: March 14, 2013 05:16PM

You misunderstood my post...PVI has no problem with the number of assistent coaches ...just look at the number that are there now...the issue was who pays for them, PVI alots a $$ for the program. it is up to the coach to spread it around. If this is your only job you tend to hold some back

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.