HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby
Posted by: yuck ()
Date: April 26, 2008 06:47PM

I hope they find this SOB and he gets it in jail..
http://www.nbc4.com/news/15993530/detail.html
Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby

POSTED: 12:26 pm EDT April 25, 2008
UPDATED: 11:52 pm EDT April 25, 2008
[NEWSVINE: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [DELICIOUS: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [DIGG: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [FACEBOOK: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [REDDIT: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [RSS] [PRINT: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby] [EMAIL: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby]
FAIRFAX, Va. -- A team of detectives went door-to-door Friday night, searching for clues in the alleged rape of a woman who was attacked walking her infant daughter in the Springfield area, authorities said.

The 18-year-old woman was carrying her 3-month-old daughter in a car seat outside the Commerce Plaza shopping center when she was approached by a man with a handgun in his waistband at about 8 p.m. Thursday.

"She was then forced down along several streets to finally end up in the 6200 block of Dana Avenue," said Camille Neville, of Fairfax County police. "At gunpoint she was forced to go behind one of the residences there and she was raped."

Police said the man threatened the baby, raped the woman and fled.

Watch The Report

"The baby was in a car seat, carrier restraint, so the baby was there for the whole entire incident, and the suspect did threaten the baby," Neville said.

The victim was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital. The baby was not harmed.

Residents in the neighborhood said they have noticed an increase in crime in the neighborhood.

Police described the attacker as a Hispanic man in his mid-20s, standing 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall with an average build, black hair, brown eyes and heavy acne on his face. He was wearing a black shirt and black pants.

Anyone with information about the case should contact Crime Solvers by phone at 866-411-TIPS/8477 or online at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org. Tipsters can also text "TIP187" and a message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County police at 703-691-2131.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police: Woman Abducted, Raped While Walking With Baby
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 26, 2008 10:18PM

the woman was 18... Doubt she was married, was probably dressed like a slut

Posted by: Ignorance ()
Date: April 26, 2008 11:17PM

I am going to go ahead and guess that later on this will also be linked to another gang related violence. i see this kinda stuff coming into burke recently, tons of graffiti on fences, power boxes, etc. I even saw a kid, probably about the age of 13 walking through Target sucking on a pacifier. Later i learned that this was a "baby crip" who has to wear this until his initiation. All this just makes you realize how lucky the rest of us have it...

Posted by: refuse engineer ()
Date: April 27, 2008 07:53AM

Black hair and brown eyes?

That describes the guy who cuts my lawn.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: April 27, 2008 07:54AM

It takes a real POS to do something like this...

Posted by: Eye in the Sky ()
Date: April 27, 2008 11:21AM

Just an FYI for all of you that may care...The story that the woman told about being raped was determined to have been a false report. Charges are pending against her for false report to police

Posted by: MMMMMm ()
Date: June 23, 2008 09:31AM

No real relationship formed by men who are socially maladjusted....

Stupid men cannot find a permanant girlfriend to get his rock off....

She should have had a hidden knife to cut off his penis...peanut (Ouch!!!!) and should have thrown it in the bushes for safe keeping....that would have brought him to his knees to grope for it....Ha! Ha!

I am not a women but a man....with a mother, sisters, aunts, nieces, etc.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.