HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I thought MetroWest would be larger
Posted by: T. Ferrell Egge ()
Date: May 24, 2012 08:56AM

Somehow I had the impression that the MetroWest project at the Vienna Metro would be far larger. Somewhere along the lines in size but certainly far better quality of Circle Towers. I see all them townhouses being built and wonder if somewhere along the line the project got downsized significantly. I would have hated all the additional traffic but I thought building massively by Metro Station's like Ballston was the concept the Board of Supervisors was aiming for out of this development.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I thought MetroWest would be larger
Posted by: Jazzy Juice ()
Date: June 13, 2012 01:33AM

The overall develop is intended to be larger. The portion currently being built (the town homes) are a Pulte Development. Later this year construction will begin on the FFX County Community Center. Concurrently land, sewage and foundation work will be performed on the property closer to the Vienna Metro Station. The commercial portion of the development is under Clark construction's domain. It's my understanding that it will begin in 2013.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.