HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
are there any 35-pounds cats around in this county? (like this 35-pound cat in these pictures)
Posted by: George ()
Date: April 20, 2008 12:52PM

are there any 35-pounds cats around in this county? (like this 35-pound cat in these pictures)

I once saw a huge cat that must have weighed 20 pounds near Fair Oaks... but
it was nothing compared to this monster....

original article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=558714&in_page_id=1770

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_02/Orazio2REX_468x738.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_02/Orazio1REX_468x415.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_02/Orazio3REX_468x344.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are there any 35-pounds cats around in this county? (like this 35-pound cat in these pictures)
Posted by: George ()
Date: April 20, 2008 12:54PM

sorry... pics here:

Re: are there any 35-pounds cats around in this county? (like this 35-pound cat in these pictures)
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 20, 2008 01:12PM

file.php?2,file=2062
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: truthhurts ()
Date: April 20, 2008 01:14PM

fat fucking cat, while kidz are starvin' on our streets

Posted by: Emil ()
Date: April 20, 2008 01:16PM

there are so many fat kids in fairfax county............................

truthhurts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fat fucking cat, while kidz are starvin' on our
> streets

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: April 20, 2008 04:29PM

I had a cat that looked like that. he weighed about 23 lbs. He could even play blackjack. Unfortunately, he went to heaven last year. He had been diagnosed with a thyroid problem and I had to give him a pill for that each day. In his last year, he lost weight but he was so adorable all fat. He was 16 when he died.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 20, 2008 04:36PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
>> He could even play blackjack.

LOL Trickie. Did he always split aces and eights and double-down on elevens?

Posted by: Owen59 ()
Date: April 20, 2008 04:37PM

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. :(

How did he play blackjack? I'd love to teach my cat to do that.
My cat is 18 years old.... not too late, I hope? :)

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a cat that looked like that. he weighed
> about 23 lbs. He could even play blackjack.
> Unfortunately, he went to heaven last year. He
> had been diagnosed with a thyroid problem and I
> had to give him a pill for that each day. In his
> last year, he lost weight but he was so adorable
> all fat. He was 16 when he died.

Posted by: Sgt. Hulka ()
Date: April 20, 2008 06:07PM

Hell, Can you teach me to play blackjack, I don't usually do to well. The "Harrahs" tax.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 20, 2008 06:17PM

Sgt. Hulka Wrote:
>> Hell, Can you teach me to play blackjack, I don't usually do to well.

Try this site:

http://www.hitorstand.net/game_m.html

It doesn't score you based on the amount of money you win. It rates you on the number of hands you play correctly. Excellent practice to help play perfect blackjack.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: April 20, 2008 06:56PM

try this:

Or this:

There is something very wrong with that photo, depending on how you look at it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2008 06:57PM by ITRADE.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 20, 2008 09:00PM

that cat could feed a hundred vietnamese....

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: April 20, 2008 11:55PM

My son and his friends taught him how to play Black jack. he was a total boycat - this cat loved watching ESPN and sitting around watching football with guys. They would deal out the cards to him and he would tap his paw if he wanted a hit. If not, he just sat there and purred. They had to pick up his hand for him but he would sit there and play and smile and purr.

We were given this cat by friends who lived near a house near GMU that was used as a fraternity house. The boys left the house and left their cat there. He would come around looking for a new home and leave mice on the porches of people he liked. So they brought him to us where he lived happily for 16 years. He was the best natured cat ever and I miss him every day. I did feel a little guilty about him being so heavy but he liked to hunt and he ate some wild animals like rabbits, snakes and moles.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: April 21, 2008 10:55AM

He prob had Addisons

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 21, 2008 03:08PM

funny-pictures-orange-jabba-cat.jpg
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: April 21, 2008 03:28PM

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: April 22, 2008 10:27PM

I know someone who has a big ass cat like that in woodbridge. not quite fairfax county, i know, but close enough. i'll try to get a picture

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.