HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Confusion Regarding This Nation's Stance on Terrorism
Posted by: Blurp ()
Date: May 07, 2012 08:41PM

So I was watching CNN today and there was a long piece on how we are increasing our defenses against terrorism. The piece was mostly about the TSA and how they have expanded and how they are still expanding to combat new ways and means of conduct terrorism. The reasons behind this is supposedly because the terrorists are inventing new strategies, and supposedly will not try to use the same strategies twice.

After that piece there was the story on that new thwarted bomb plot. What did the terrorist use? An UNDERWEAR BOMB. This is the 2nd underwear bomb used in 3 years. This is an old strategy, and although it thankfully didn't work, it is not new. It was not something that we have not seen before and we should have seen it before it gone on the plane.

It seems all those new ways the TSA can violate a person's body and belongings have been created in vain.

Now there is also Iran. Supposedly Iran is trying to develop a nuclear weapon. OK, that might not be good. Ideally, no nation should create nuclear weapons. Still, I find this whole situation completely suspect as well, considering Iran can't even use Photoshop...If you haven't heard, a couple years back they Photoshopped a photo of a rocket test, making it seem like there were many more than there were. It became an Internet meme. Yesterday, Iran's government released another photo of a missile test using a picture created by some dude on the internet to make fun of Iran. The photo had JAR JAR BINKS in it. IRAN USED THIS PHOTO. And the US and Israel are willing to risk a war against a country that can't even use photoshop? The Internet meme photos were better than theirs.

Congress has less than a 14% approval rating, yet they continue to circulate legislature that the American people hate. SOPA, PIPA, CISPA, Patriot Act. They pass and try to pass them under dubious reasons. CISPA is the same as SOPA, but this time it has a new name and it is for preventing pedophilia.

You ever look at how many terrorists have come from this D.C. area? What are we doing? I think with all our precautions and safety measures to prevent terrorism, we are creating terrorists faster than ever before. Seriously, what the hell are we doing? I'm beating a dead horse, I know, but how much longer is this government going to be bass-ackwards?

-------

Am I confused, or are we heading toward Fascism, if we have not already obtained that status?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2012 11:51PM by Blurp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Confusion Regarding This Nation's Stance on Terrorism
Posted by: Jihadiapparently ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:24PM

Where have you been? You are a US citizen, you are considered a terrorist and have to prove you are not. Don't you dare complain about civil rights, that is jihadi speak ya know!

Posted by: Jihadiapparently ()
Date: May 07, 2012 09:24PM

Where have you been? You are a US citizen, you are considered a terrorist and have to prove you are not. Don't you dare complain about civil rights, that is jihadi speak ya know!

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: May 07, 2012 10:50PM

Dont you mean , Confusion regarding the differance between Fairfax General forum and and off-topic,

How about you not post this in General, then replying to yourself twice.

Date: May 07, 2012 11:43PM

Nope, I actually do not, considering many of the people that work in our nation's capitol are from Northern Virginia, specifically Fairfax County. Not only that, but also because of the fact that the 9/11 terrorists got onto those planes at Dulles and because of the fact that many other suspects have been found living here as well.

Furthermore, I have no reason make a thread and then reply to myself...twice...when I have my own account. No offense to that guy. If I wanted to reply to myself, I could have just made this thread anonymously. That assumption is inane, and you are clearly upset about something considering your belligerence.

Now, lets get back to the original subject.

Posted by: Cat ()
Date: May 08, 2012 12:00AM

Oh-long-johnson

Posted by: What ()
Date: May 08, 2012 04:19AM

The Arabs will get me when they get me. The only terrorists I have to worry about on a daily basis are niggers. By which I mean bad black people. Not the nice ones.

Date: May 08, 2012 12:55PM

Still looking for intelligent replies...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The horse jumped over the fucking fence." - Kurt Vonnegut

Posted by: Derp ()
Date: May 08, 2012 01:26PM

Blurp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still looking for intelligent replies...

That would require an intelligent OP. Your little fascism signature makes you seem like some sort of tea party birther.....basically stupid.

Date: May 08, 2012 01:42PM

Yea, that's not a signature. That is part of the post...derp. I'm also pretty sure the Tea Party are fascists.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The horse jumped over the fucking fence." - Kurt Vonnegut

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2012 01:45PM by Blurp.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.