HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
22150 Apartment Disgust
Posted by: Bugs in FC ()
Date: May 01, 2012 04:30PM

I haven't had to live in an Apartment in years. Due to a recent job change, I ended up finding an apartment off of Backlick Road. Chelsea Square Apartments.
The first apartment that I rented wasn't very clean. It wasn't the unit that I thought I would get.

I cleaned it before moving in. I've been here for one month. There are roaches and my neighbors have bed bugs.

Can bed bugs move from one apartment unit to another? How do I make sure the bed bugs don't make it into my home?

Tons of the kids living here have bites on their skin from Bed bugs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 22150 Apartment Disgust
Posted by: Bug lady ()
Date: May 01, 2012 04:35PM

For the price that you pay, I'd have the Apartment Complex spray for bugs.
Mostly the coch-roaches. Yuck......

One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280

Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420
-
Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635

Posted by: you're doomed! ()
Date: May 01, 2012 04:35PM

Sorry pal, bedbugs spread everywhere, and fast. They could come in on your shoes or on anything you put down on the ground and pick up again. (among other mysterious ways) How did you come to live there anyway? I thought it was a law that you had to be illegal spanish to live in that complex. Are you illegal spanish?

Posted by: the rent's too damn high ()
Date: May 01, 2012 04:50PM

That shit sucks. I feel bad for you having to pay that amount and put up with that shit, I was lucky with my apartment choice.

Posted by: Near the train ()
Date: May 01, 2012 05:56PM

I picked the location because there is the train station close by.

I'm not at home that much. I do see that there is a diverse culture where I'm living.

It says nothing in the advertising that this area has illegals.
My issue is with the bed bugs and such.

Not people.

Posted by: not people ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:15PM

As a liberal with no standards for yourself, whatsoever, you deserve everything you get! Happy scratching!

Posted by: hell in a hadbasket ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:36PM

sadly, "not people" is right. fuck dude, the illegal fuckers don't mind the cockroaches or bed bugs. simple fact of life, That's why people hate the fuckers, they are dirty.

You should get a hint when you stop at a 7-11 and see them using the top of a dirty overflowing trash can for a table to eat hotdogs and wings.

Posted by: Pedro Sanchez Gomez Lopez Hernandez Fernandez ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:39PM

It's a third world thang, you wouldn't understand

Posted by: more exact ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:44PM

Bug lady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280 (family of five)
>
> Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420 (two families ten persons total)
> -
> Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635 (Unlimited occupany, sleep in shifts)

I fixed it for you

Date: May 01, 2012 06:47PM

It's unbelievable how expensive these shithole, infested slums are! (Considering you are not on public assistance, paying a modified price.) They should be bulldozed, yet a person with no income restrictions has to pay out thousands of dollars for absolutely nothing in return!

Didn't the liberal fool consider the several apartment buildings right next to the Fran/Spring Metro? They are not as awful, and are similar in price.

Posted by: Get out ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:53PM

man that place is a ghetto slum. Why dont you consider renting a room or basement from a clean single-family home or condo? That might work out better for you. I'd rather do that than live in those slums.

Posted by: f- them ()
Date: May 01, 2012 06:56PM

The fuckin place makes you share a common laundry, when that happens, you know it's a shit hole.

Posted by: Elephant ()
Date: May 01, 2012 07:09PM

I am a female. Not a dude or a guy.
Also, don't assume that I'm a liberal.

My concern was about bugs. Not people making fun of a neighborhood in 22150.
I'm tired of snobby people.

Just making a living, taking the train; looking forward to moving into a better place some day.

Not scratching yet... Yuck

--------------------------------------
> As a liberal with no standards for yourself,
> whatsoever, you deserve everything you get! Happy
> scratching!

Posted by: also ran ()
Date: May 01, 2012 07:11PM

Get out Wrote:
Why dont you
> consider renting a room or basement from a clean
> single-family home or condo?

Good advice, condos are good. Usually less in price and in exchange if you dont trash the place and pay your rent on time the owner may even cut the cost of rent.
Rental apartments figure in damage and deadbeats to their bottom line so they cost more to rent.

Posted by: sad but true ()
Date: May 01, 2012 07:18PM

good luck with the bugs, be very stern and constant with the management, I doubt you will get the results that you deserve. sadly, that shit happens in this area and it makes me sick. I rent also.
I pay a lot more, and so far things have been clean " no bugs". When you live in that type of apartment, your asking for it.

Date: May 01, 2012 07:24PM

Elephant Wrote:
> I am a female. Not a dude or a guy.
> Also, don't assume that I'm a liberal.
>
> My concern was about bugs. Not people making
> fun of a neighborhood in 22150.
> I'm tired of snobby people.
>
> Just making a living, taking the train; looking
> forward to moving into a better place some day.
>
> Not scratching yet... Yuck
>
> --------------------------------------
> > As a liberal with no standards for yourself,
> > whatsoever, you deserve everything you get!
> Happy
> > scratching!
Attachments:
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:01PM

Should have read HERE first before you moved in...but i digress...

Pretty much any apartment community that is not "Class A" (read- relatively new, like built in the 2000's) in this area is going to be plagued by roaches. Bedbugs happen too where there is a large population of migrants (of any culture)-especially since they tend to move alot and tend to board extra people in their apartment.

There are also people who just don't believe in taking their trash out or cleaning or are just too lazy and don't care they live with roaches- and those of us who DO have to fight- once roaches infest one unit in a building its only a matter of time. Once the building is infested, the only way to get them all out is to literally bomb the entire building- expensive, which is why most apartment complexes are too cheap, they will just call a little fly by night pest control company to go in and spray the same raid you can buy off the shelf and call that "they tried to stop the problem". Plus every time someone new moves in/out (probably happens every week over there with the large migrant population)- in comes more roaches from them.

If you insist on staying put and fighting-I will say, those sonic roach and rat repellents they sell in Home depot/lowes/walmart DO work- as well as good old boric acid.

Bedbugs are EXPENSIVE to treat, so since you seem to be in a lower income community, they would probably rather pay you off to move out then bring in another unsuspecting (read: non english speaking fresh immigrant who doesn't know their rights) tenant rather then pay to treat the problem correctly.

For the bedbugs- call a professional. I don't think there is really anything "over the counter" one can do for bedbugs except burn everything and start over new once the apartment itself has been treated.

Sorry it's like this- but it will be true in most all of the lower-priced apartments here in fairfax. If you notice any overcrowding conditions in the neighborhood, especially (like 10 people coming in/out one particular 1 bedroom apartment at all hours of the day like my ex-neighbors) more than likely there will be roaches.

Bedbugs ARE bad, just be thankful you don't have to put up with RATS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2012 10:02PM by flight risk.

Posted by: Noah ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:54PM

Ah Chelsea Square, I remember living there from birth-2nd grade and at one point we had a rat issue.

Should've got an apartment near the Metro by the mall, actually I've heard Springfield Square right next to Chelsea is better, and its even closer to that train station you're talking about.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 02, 2012 07:46AM

Even if they treat your unit for bedbugs, the bugs will come back if they don't eradicate them from other apartments that have them.

Posted by: south of the border ()
Date: May 02, 2012 07:58AM

I lived in a high rise, the place had terrible cockroach problems. One of the desk clerks told me high rises always have that issue due to the trash chutes. He called it the roaches elevator. Roach bomb one floor they take the trash chute up or down to the next one.
To end it once and for all you would have to close the whole building and bomb all floors at once and that aint happening.

Posted by: check it out ()
Date: May 02, 2012 08:00AM

Elephant Wrote:
> I am a female. Not a dude or a guy.
> Also, don't assume that I'm a liberal.
>
> My concern was about bugs. Not people making
> fun of a neighborhood in 22150.
> I'm tired of snobby people.
>
> Just making a living, taking the train; looking
> forward to moving into a better place some day.
>

I am being totally honest when I say this, apply for section 8. Sharon Bulova is putting section 8 up in luxury condos far better than the place you are living. Might as well take advantage of it.

Posted by: Just Moved Out ()
Date: May 21, 2012 04:45PM

I ended up losing my security deposit and leaving this disgusting
place.
There is a little kid in my building that sleeps in a closet. No one shoud have to use a closet for a bedroom.

I will never live in Springfield again!

> I haven't had to live in an Apartment in years.
> Due to a recent job change, I ended up finding an
> apartment off of Backlick Road. Chelsea Square
> Apartments.
> The first apartment that I rented wasn't very
> clean. It wasn't the unit that I thought I would
> get.
>
> I cleaned it before moving in. I've been here for
> one month. There are roaches and my neighbors
> have bed bugs.
>
> Can bed bugs move from one apartment unit to
> another? How do I make sure the bed bugs don't
> make it into my home?
>
> Tons of the kids living here have bites on their
> skin from Bed bugs.

Date: May 21, 2012 05:37PM

Chelsea Square is where the cops shot it out on Saturday night with the sword wielding child molester. I drive by Chelsea Square fairly often and I have been following this thread from day one. My intuition told me that soon things would come to a boil in this community, and it has.

Posted by: yesterdyas gone ()
Date: May 21, 2012 05:49PM

Just Moved Out Wrote:
> I ended up losing my security deposit and leaving
> this disgusting
> place.
> There is a little kid in my building that sleeps
> in a closet. No one shoud have to use a closet
> for a bedroom.
>
> I will never live in Springfield again!

Thats too bad, years ago it was a nice quiet clean neighborhood for people just starting out in life. Maybe you can write a thank you letter to gerry connolly for helping to make it what it is today.

Posted by: I had no idea.... ()
Date: May 21, 2012 08:53PM

I don't understand how there can be so many -unrelated people living in two or three bedroom apartments. Doesn't anyone check? G. Connolly and others in Northern VA can't be the only ones that have allowed several families living in on apartment -- this to go on?

What about Fairfax County Police and INS? The seven 11 on Backlick has so many men standing around during the day and night.

> > I ended up losing my security deposit and
> leaving
> > this disgusting
> > place.
> > There is a little kid in my building that
> sleeps
> > in a closet. No one shoud have to use a closet
> > for a bedroom.
> >
> > I will never live in Springfield again!
>
> Thats too bad, years ago it was a nice quiet clean
> neighborhood for people just starting out in life.
> Maybe you can write a thank you letter to gerry
> connolly for helping to make it what it is today.

Posted by: FusilliJerry ()
Date: May 21, 2012 10:38PM

I lived up in Alex. for 10 years in Foxchase. Never really had any issues with roaches or ants. Only issues I had with a "rodent" was a squirrel that got trapped in the HVAC unit housing on the outside of the building and chewed his way into my unit and would run around my apartment during the day while I was at work. He did the same thing to the neighbors above me. Management came out and fixed it and didn't have the problem again. Of course I wasn't there for much long after as i bought a place and got the fuck out of there.

Posted by: blame the county ()
Date: May 22, 2012 09:02AM

Being hispanic myself I lived in Chelsea Square because I wanted to live in the Springfield area,but when you go you think you are getting something worth for the money I had to pay ($1,635) but wrongggg...... I was so disgusted,called the police don't know how many times,complaint to the manager...Finally I realized I was like the only one paying full rent,when the majority were under section 8...And like my kids say: This place is full of "chents" I am not sure if the correct spelling but they are kids who "think" or are? in gangs...Not my kids we may be hispanic but not everybody is from Central America...sorry is 100% a fact....

Date: May 23, 2012 10:20AM

I am glad the OP moved out.

And poster above me are you serious??? $1,635 a month for that?????? To live amongst people who like to live 10 to a 1 bedroom? WOW. I'm assuming if market rent was 1635, you had to make like 58k to qualify on paper....36x the rent in most places, right?

-so you are out here busting your ass daily to pay your rent while Maria and her baby get on section 8 and get a 2 bedroom apartment, food stamps, free lunch, medicaid, tanf, etc- all for free on the county. Then they have Jose (the probably illegal baby daddy who really does have a job but she is not telling the county that! they will lose their benefits!) move in.

To make more money, Jose will bring his 4 illegal cousins or friends in (they are illegal so they cant get a lease remember?) and charge them for rent too ($200 a body x 4=800 free money!)- so thats how Maria manages to live in section 8 and still drive a brand new truck with 24 inch chrome rims on it and the loud stereo going to shoppers and buying up all the crablegs and steak on the 1st, paying with foodstamps, then whipping out a bankroll to pay for her 24 pack of corona and cigarettes, wearing gucchi everything on a new iphone. Jose and his amigos pay for her stuff with their off the books construction/food service/retail jobs and since they dont have to pay a high rent since Maria gets section 8 and they dont have to buy food because Maria gets food stamps their $12 an hour goes a LOT further and they can afford to splurge.

While Mr. Man working his 58k/year job proudly pays 1/2 of his takehome to pay the full 1635 rent- and has to put up with maria and jose and their 6 roomies as neighbors who like to drink and make noise and have no respect for the community and not clean. Running up the communal water and gas bills- they expected 20 people in the building a day to take a shower- not 50! This drives up the bills for ALL.

The saddest thing of it all- Lord forbid Mr. Man lost his job and needed section 8 help himself and went to apply- he would be declined or waitlisted for years because of the overflow of immigrants abusing section 8.

Not only does the legal person (Maria) get a nice off the books income and comfortable lifestyle, the county is losing too because they are indirectly subsidizing the illegals. The property management doesn't care, they get paid their full rent from the county they will look the other way.

Until someone gets serious and cracks down on overcrowding, this will continue to get worse as the economy/depression gets worse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2012 10:22AM by flight risk.

Posted by: Bobby Collingsworth ()
Date: May 23, 2012 11:04AM

Take my advice to live cheaply and cleanly in this area. Go on Craigslist and search under apartments for a basement apartment in a duplex house with a private entrance in a neighborhood or townhouse. I do so and pay almost half what you are paying, have a big yard, tons of parking and I bank major savings every month and don't deal with bed bugs or illegals all over the place and noisy neighbors. Most of the 1 bedroom $900-$1200/month apartment complexes in this area are disgusting and overcrowded and packed with roaches and scum noisy neighbors.

Posted by: Email the Managers ()
Date: May 23, 2012 01:57PM

from the website at :http://www.gateshudson.com/Contact-Us~206517~15311.htm

Gates Hudson
3020 Hamaker Court, Suite 301
Fairfax, VA 22031

Phone: 703.876.9590 Fax: 703.876.0304
Email: contact@gateshudson.com

For Corporate Housing information please email vannese@gateshudson.com

Direct Emails:

Patricia Blackburn
President, Partner (Acquisitions)

Daniel Schneider
Executive Vice-President, Partner (Commercial)

Joseph Schechtel
Senior Vice-President (Commercial Leasing and Management)

Steve Larimer
Senior Vice-President (Asset Manager)

Steve Melko
Vice-President (Commercial Property Management)

Karen O'Gorman
Vice-President (Commercial Leasing)

Howard Murphy
Vice-President (Information Management)

Diane Kaplon
Vice-President (Controller)

Michael Barton
Vice-President (Energy Management Services)

Joe Tacchino
Vice-President/Director of Operations (GHA Services)

Posted by: Virginia Law ()
Date: May 23, 2012 02:24PM

Bed bugs materially affect the tenant's health.

As such, tenants are entitled to demand a remedy from the landlord pursuant to Article 4 of the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (VRLTA) (other provisions of the Act may also be applicable).

Here is the text of VRLTA, including contact information for legal aid societies that can help you to understand and enforce your rights on pages 4-6:

http://www.dhcd.virginia.gov/HomelessnesstoHomeownership/PDFs/Landlord_Tenant_Handbook.pdf

Date: May 23, 2012 04:38PM

Email the Managers Wrote:
> from the website at
> :http://www.gateshudson.com/Contact-Us~206517~1531
> 1.htm
>
> Gates Hudson
> 3020 Hamaker Court, Suite 301
> Fairfax, VA 22031
>
> Phone: 703.876.9590 Fax: 703.876.0304
> Email: contact@gateshudson.com
>
> ....

I appreciate you posting this information and whoever posted the VRLTA info after this person, but truth is...Gates Hudson (and all the other management companies) don't care that there is overcrowding in their units, as long as the rent is paid on time. Section 8 is very profitable to them, do you think they will just obey the law all of a sudden and kick all the section 8 renters out when there are very little people right now who can afford the market rent in this economy? Think about it from a business standpoint. Now look at all the other management companies/complexes in the area that house complexes in FFx county and nearby that do the same thing:

Southern Management (vienna park, kings gardens, bayvue and longview in hoodbridge, etc)

Kettler Management ("the fields of...." properties around NoVA- herndon, manassas, especially alexandria!)

Kay Management (barcroft view, pinewood plaza)

ANY of the older less expensive apartments, ESPECIALLY along the route 1 corridor in the fairfax county section of alexandria.

ANY complexes in culmore

ANY complexes in the 7 corners area around john marshall drive

Do you think any of them are going to give up guarenteed section 8 renters/ guarenteed rent on time because its 10 of them paying $150 a month to cover the 1500 rent for the 1 bedroom- all those profits just to "follow the law"- heck no, because it would cut into their profits!

THis is not about being legal/illegal it is about MONEY to them and as long as no one in the county is cracking down on the MANAGEMENT COMPANIES for looking the other way and allowing it to happen this will CONTINUE.

VRLTA will help the individual renter looking for some relief- but in the long run this problem is just going to continue. Follow the $$$$....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2012 04:53PM by flight risk.

Posted by: You know whats UP ()
Date: May 23, 2012 07:08PM

I'm glad that OP moved too. The post was on May 1st; didn't take but 20 days for OP to realize what a mess C. Apartments are!

I know that the school system, Lynbrook ES, off of Backlick is aware of the multi families living in one apartment. They have their hands tied; even with illegals.

Lynbrook has the 3rd highest poverty rate in Fairfax County schools right now. Two top poverty schools are on the Route 1 corridor.

Kids at the school tell about subletting a room, that is more like a big closet.

I wish the county would be more diligent with inspecting the homes and seeing how many people live in one place.

> I am glad the OP moved out.
>
> And poster above me are you serious??? $1,635 a
> month for that?????? To live amongst people who
> like to live 10 to a 1 bedroom? WOW. I'm assuming
> if market rent was 1635, you had to make like 58k
> to qualify on paper....36x the rent in most
> places, right?
>
> -so you are out here busting your ass daily to pay
> your rent while Maria and her baby get on section
> 8 and get a 2 bedroom apartment, food stamps, free
> lunch, medicaid, tanf, etc- all for free on the
> county. Then they have Jose (the probably illegal
> baby daddy who really does have a job but she is
> not telling the county that! they will lose their
> benefits!) move in.
>
> To make more money, Jose will bring his 4 illegal
> cousins or friends in (they are illegal so they
> cant get a lease remember?) and charge them for
> rent too ($200 a body x 4=800 free money!)- so
> thats how Maria manages to live in section 8 and
> still drive a brand new truck with 24 inch chrome
> rims on it and the loud stereo going to shoppers
> and buying up all the crablegs and steak on the
> 1st, paying with foodstamps, then whipping out a
> bankroll to pay for her 24 pack of corona and
> cigarettes, wearing gucchi everything on a new
> iphone. Jose and his amigos pay for her stuff with
> their off the books construction/food
> service/retail jobs and since they dont have to
> pay a high rent since Maria gets section 8 and
> they dont have to buy food because Maria gets food
> stamps their $12 an hour goes a LOT further and
> they can afford to splurge.
>
> While Mr. Man working his 58k/year job proudly
> pays 1/2 of his takehome to pay the full 1635
> rent- and has to put up with maria and jose and
> their 6 roomies as neighbors who like to drink and
> make noise and have no respect for the community
> and not clean. Running up the communal water and
> gas bills- they expected 20 people in the building
> a day to take a shower- not 50! This drives up the
> bills for ALL.
>
> The saddest thing of it all- Lord forbid Mr. Man
> lost his job and needed section 8 help himself and
> went to apply- he would be declined or waitlisted
> for years because of the overflow of immigrants
> abusing section 8.
>
> Not only does the legal person (Maria) get a nice
> off the books income and comfortable lifestyle,
> the county is losing too because they are
> indirectly subsidizing the illegals. The property
> management doesn't care, they get paid their full
> rent from the county they will look the other way.
>
>
> Until someone gets serious and cracks down on
> overcrowding, this will continue to get worse as
> the economy/depression gets worse.

Posted by: more than ten people ()
Date: May 24, 2012 10:40PM

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/code/property/overcrowding.htm

Why don't they inforce the laws pertaining to non-related family members living in a unit?
•No more than one family, plus two renters, may live in one house.
•Or, no more than four unrelated people may live in one house.

Lazorin's- sublet. Two families are sharing an apartment in Chelsea Sq.; they then allow a family to move in (unrelated) to live in one tiny room.
That is three families in one apartment. None are on the lease because it's being sublet.

> abusing section 8.
>
>
>

Posted by: reality test ()
Date: May 24, 2012 10:46PM

Democrats run the county, hispanics, legal and illegal vote democratic. What do you expect to happen?

Posted by: Waqas ()
Date: May 25, 2012 12:24AM

How do illegals vote?

Posted by: pedro SUX ()
Date: May 25, 2012 12:26AM

Waqas Wrote:
> How do illegals vote?

easy, they obtain a dead persons social security number. game on from there.

Posted by: Life is a hustle ()
Date: July 24, 2012 09:18AM

flight risk Wrote:
>
> places, right?
>
> benefits!) move in.
>
>
> bills for ALL.
>
> abusing section 8.
>
>
>

ALL THIS right here is TRUE. I am dealing with it RIGHT NOW with my neighbors. The mom and kid moved in about 10 months ago, they were nice and immediately introduced themselves to me. I at first thought "great, some nice quiet neihgbors! Maybe our kids can play together!"

All was quiet at first, then I started noticing more and more random cars parking in her 2 spots (I'm in a rental townhouse community in NoVA). After awhile I noticed the same cars pakring in visitors and staying for nights on end. Another month later, started noticing even MORE cars cycling in and out.

The next time I ran into her about a month later, I casually asked "got family staying over" alluding to the fact I am noticing random men come in and out of her place. She said "oh no, the older guy is my brother and the 2 younger guys are my cousins, they are just staying with me for a short while to help out on rent". I just smiled and said "ok" and wished her a nice day and went right back inside.

This time I payed better attention to the house for a week's worth of nights....and counted *6* different cars rotating in and out of her parking space, visitors, and the street. Granted they are VERY quiet and I hardly ever see them outside but it is obvious there are more people staying there then there should be.

when she first moved in, she would come and go like clockwork- meaning she had a job to go to. Now she is at home pretty much 24-7 with her kid and I see the men come and go. They live pretty well, she somehow got a brand new truck (yes with rims on it) yet I never see her go to work....yet I do see her coming in and out with tons of groceries, her hair is always done to perfection, makeup, and her kid has on the freshest nike shoes and such.

I KNOW she is on welfare because I was just in line behind her at the shoppers last night as she was grabbing 3 gallons of milk, had several expensive steaks, and a ton of fish then I saw her swipe the EBT card. I smiled and said hi and acted like I didn't see her use that card but I know what's up.

I can't even be mad because it's a good hustle.

She probably is claiming she is living alone and gets the stamps for her kid, probably gets TANF too, and free medical and the "cousins" that live with her are borders and are basically paying her upkeep off the record. The men are paying for her rent, that new truck and salon visits and name brand clothes for her and her kid while she scams welfare for free food, medical, and a cash bonus.

She wins because she has the men paying her rent and transportation (2 largest expenses for anyone) and since she has a kid and technically no job she can claim poverty and get the public assistance, utility assistance, and medical assistance which makes her cost of living basically nil.

The men win because they can live free with no lease in cash and stay completely off the record. Since they are probably illegal they can't lease anything in their own name anyway. Plus they save money only renting a room vs an apartment, and send the rest of the cash home to mexico, as it states in today's washington post.

I can't even be mad. I wish I had thought of this. As an american, they will probably deny me the benefits because "I make too much" or "have too much in the bank" as savings.

Posted by: BigProb ()
Date: July 24, 2012 05:08PM

unfortunately this happens a lot in this county. there is a little known clause in fairfax that say no matter how many people live together if they're related it's fine.

only real way to get them out is through a inspection by fire marshall to condemn the unit for broken shitter/feces bucket/gen inhumane living situation like 3 amigos sleeping in 1 closet on cinderblock/2x4 beds, yummy tb.

the complex will not cut it's throat and police and fire are reluctant to play hardball because it damages their relations with the latino community ie. solving crimes and respect issues. when they do get caught it's he/she is my cousin and no id to back it up and the cops never push it.

Posted by: 113 ()
Date: July 24, 2012 05:08PM

Waqas Wrote:
> How do illegals vote?

Look at what's happening in PA. They passed a law requiring people to show an ID when going in to vote and the ACLU has filed a lawsuit. Because apparently preventing voter fraud is discrimatatory?

Posted by: Lynbrook Bullied ()
Date: June 18, 2015 07:55PM

I would not let anyone that I care for live in the Apartments near Hechinger Drive by the BK. I looked up the term Ferel kids; they raise themselves.

Lynbrook ES students come from the apartments. Baby men hang out and are really poor role models for kids.

Bullying is a huge problem at Lynbrook. My kids lived off Highland and are no longer going to the public schools. Bullying every day. Nothing is done.

At least at Lynbrook.

>
> places, right?
>
> benefits!) move in.
>
>
> bills for ALL.
>
> abusing section 8.
>
>
>

Posted by: whiffolop ()
Date: June 18, 2015 07:59PM

Kix are for Kids

Lynbrook is for bullies
> One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280 (family of five)
>
> Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420 (two families ten persons total)
> -
> Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635 (Unlimited occupancy, sleep in shifts)

Posted by: Parlor ()
Date: June 18, 2015 08:12PM

Bullying at Lynbrook continues. verbal assaults, choking one another, random kissing acts.
Amongst students.

Counsellors don't not offer bullying prevention due to budget cuts.

Anything goes.
>
> Bullying is a huge problem at Lynbrook. My kids
> lived off Highland and are no longer going to the
> public schools. Bullying every day. Nothing is
> done.

Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is deeply committed to creating a safe and positive school environment where all students can learn. Through school-wide positive behavior approaches and participation in K-12 health and guidance lessons students are taught to behave respectfully and to resolve conflicts in positive ways. A culture of acceptance and creation of safe opportunities to discuss concerns is actively developed through class meetings, interactions, and relationships with caring adults.

Bullying in Students Rights and Responsibilities is defined as: “Any aggressive and unwanted behavior that is intended to harm, intimidate, or humiliate the victim; involves a real or perceived power imbalance between the aggressor or aggressors and victim; and is repeated over time or causes severe emotional trauma. “Bullying” includes cyberbullying. “Bullying” does not include ordinary teasing, horseplay, argument, or peer conflict.”
Read more >

Students are taught about bullying as part of the health and counseling curriculum using age appropriate language and examples. The curriculum expands as the students get older and more mature. The lessons help students better recognize bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, or a hostile environment, and to report them if they experience or witness these behaviors.

Bullying is physical, verbal, emotional teasing, or intimidation that occurs over a period of time

Bullying includes encouraging other students to exclude or shun another student

>
> At least at Lynbrook.

Posted by: YXm4t ()
Date: June 19, 2015 05:24PM

Bugs in FC Wrote:
> Due to a recent job change, I ended up finding an
> apartment off of Backlick Road. Chelsea Square
> Apartments.
> The first apartment that I rented wasn't very
> clean. It wasn't the unit that I thought I would
> get.
>
> I cleaned it before moving in. I've been here for
> one month. There are roaches and my neighbors
> have bed bugs.

The landlord is responsible for maintaining clean, safe premises. Start by asking them to bring in an exterminator. They probably have a contract with someone. If they make an effort, there's not much more you can do, but if not, call the housing authorities. Also, if you want to do something yourself, there are insecticides available at places like Home Depot that purport to be formulated for bed bugs, but there are questions about how effective they are. For roaches, Combat gel is said to work pretty well if you follow the instructions.

Posted by: hWmwm ()
Date: June 19, 2015 08:45PM

Bugs in FC Wrote:

stop complaining , go do home depot or Lowes, DiY $20

Posted by: losapartamentos ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:15PM

Bump for more info about these shady ass apartments!!

I am tired of being an american and I can't find a low cost apartment because they are overrun!!!!

Not all of us make 60k yaknow!!!

Posted by: Rent going ups ()
Date: October 13, 2016 11:16PM

rent will g hiked again for Chelsea Square.

Bed bug bites on many of these kids riding LS bus.
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280 (family of five)
> >
> > Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420 (two families ten
> persons total)
> > -
> > Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635 (Unlimited
> occupancy, sleep in shifts)

Posted by: uNbtV ()
Date: October 14, 2016 02:02PM

Tear that shit down and build some nice 2-car garage townhouses or something decent.

Posted by: 4 year old prices ()
Date: October 14, 2016 02:10PM

Rent going ups Wrote:
> rent will g hiked again for Chelsea Square.
>

Those prices are old, it's gone up

$1,335 -to $1,410 - 1 bedroom
$1,645 -to $1,720 - 2 bedroom

http://www.chelseasquareapartments.com/floorplans.aspx

Posted by: Taxation without reprehension ()
Date: October 14, 2016 02:34PM

4 year old prices Wrote:
> Rent going ups Wrote:
> -----
> > rent will g hiked again for Chelsea Square.
> >
>
> Those prices are old, it's gone up
>
>
> $1,335 -to $1,410 - 1 bedroom
> $1,645 -to $1,720 - 2 bedroom
>
>
> http://www.chelseasquareapartments.com/floorplans.
> aspx

How many of these units are Section 8 or subsided housing?

Those higher rents will eventually be passed back to the taxpayer, putting more of them into apartments.

Posted by: much potential ()
Date: October 14, 2016 03:39PM

That real estate is very underutilized. It's in an excellent location convenient to the beltway and 395. I can't understand why the property owner is just using it for cheap rental apartments. Why not develop it as luxury townhouses or single family houses for a much greater profit?

Posted by: not really ()
Date: October 14, 2016 05:12PM

The houses around that area are disgusting

Posted by: yes really ()
Date: October 14, 2016 06:22PM

not really Wrote:
> The houses around that area are disgusting

They are tiny little brick houses on small lots. That whole strip of houses down Backlick Rd is ripe for redevelopment. But they are individually owned and would need to be acquired. Of course thanks to the Supreme Court they could be seized and the land sold to a developer.

The apartment complex is on a single parcel, 8 acres that surely could be developed more profitably. Anyone know who the owner "FIFTEENTH CARR PROP-CHELSEA LTD PRTNRSHP" is?

Posted by: mubC7 ()
Date: October 15, 2016 04:40PM

When looking for an apartment, check reviews at http://www.apartmentratings.com/va/ or other similar apartment review websites.

Some people prefer the better certainly of an apartment lease vs. renting in a private residence where the life circumstances of the owner may choose to end your residency at any time i.e. selling, bankruptcy, etc. especially if planning to live there a few or more years.

If there are problems with the community, multiple posts with the same issue or issues. Though you may find many positive reviews for a community, overlooks the very short ones of just a few sentences often posted by apartment management, always read the negative ones to see if any items of concern to you.

Other general advice, most newer construction or anything built in last 30 years will not have concrete between floors (not in Fairfax County building codes) so if ultra noise sensitive, get a top floor unit. Factors attracting immigrants, communal laundry rooms (already mentioned), lots of bus public transportation including into wee AM hours and weekend. (Chelsea Square is on the Fairfax Connector 401/402 which is a perfect example of such). Check WMATA's and Fairfax Connector websites for maps and schedule details of service. Only a higher than average rent place with good management will offset this factor. Also what kind of grocery stores are within walking distance of community, for example Shoppers Food Warehouse, Aldi, Walmart, any ethic grocers (names you not be able to pronounce) are likely to attract a more diverse community and illegals.

Posted by: Get your illegals straight ()
Date: October 15, 2016 05:09PM

mubC7 Wrote:
> Also what kind of grocery stores are within
> walking distance of community, for example
> Shoppers Food Warehouse, Aldi, Walmart, any ethic
> grocers (names you not be able to pronounce) are
> likely to attract a more diverse community and
> illegals.

Trader Joes/Aldi is German, as is Lidl. There isn't a big problem with German illegals. If so do you think they would all live around the Old Europe restaurant in Georgetown? The Swiss bakery doesn't attract Swiss illegals either.

To evaluate a neighborhood just look for shady businesses catering to the lower class such as check cashing, payday loans, pawn shop, etc. The presence or absence of bulletproof glass in bank branches used to be an indicator but that's not completely reliable.

Posted by: Sally Sidenrider ()
Date: October 15, 2016 07:13PM

I love the idea of Luxury Townhomes being built. It is across the street from the VRE. Within walking distance.

I will be so happy when the junky apartments are torn down. They have been there for more than 50 years. Garden Apartments.... full of bed bugs.
> That real estate is very underutilized. It's in an
> excellent location convenient to the beltway and
> 395. I can't understand why the property owner is
> just using it for cheap rental apartments. Why
> not develop it as luxury townhouses or single
> family houses for a much greater profit?

Posted by: Hookers unite ()
Date: October 15, 2016 07:23PM

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/code/property/overcrowding.htm

Fairfax County would have to pay a lot of money to care for individuals with mental health problems.

Part of the problem with these garden apartments is due to a lack of mental health service. People are depressed; can not pay bills. They end up moving into a closet, or living on a couch. If we opened more homeless shelters, and fed these amigos, there might be less overcrowding. Tenth grade students, females, are dropping out of Lee to sell themselves for sex acts.

It is very sad.

Why don't they enforce the laws pertaining to non-related family members living in a unit?

•Or, no more than four unrelated people may live in one house.

Two families are sharing an apartment in Chelsea Sq.; they then allow a family to move in (unrelated) to live in the ten by eight foot closet
That is three families in one apartment. None are on the lease because it's being sublet.

Posted by: Tear down the walls!! ()
Date: October 15, 2016 07:57PM

Mr. FIFTEENTH CARR PROP-CHELSEA LTD PRTNRSHP, Tear down that dump!!!

Posted by: hpxcb ()
Date: October 15, 2016 08:09PM

Attachments:
:tmp:img9.jpg

Posted by: Changer Lone ()
Date: October 16, 2016 03:20PM

That area could be revitalized with a new living quarter.
The Police department has a handful of Gang members that they keep tabs on.

Familia must live someplace half decent.

> For the price that you pay, I'd have the Apartment
> Complex spray for bugs.
> Mostly the coch-roaches. Yuck......
>
>
>
> One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280
>
> Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420
> -
> Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635

Posted by: Eminent Domain ()
Date: October 17, 2016 09:05AM

Yeah if they redeveloped that 8 acre parcel and the shitty apartments behind the shopping center, gang activity and crime would be virtually eliminated. I'd like to know why the owners FIFTEENTH CARR PROP-CHELSEA LTD PRTNRSHP are just allowing the property to become blighted and why doesn't the government seize both sites and turn them over to a developer who will build something better.
Kelo v. City of New London

Posted by: bpycc ()
Date: May 22, 2017 12:35PM

Bump for May 2017 rent prices- still the same song and dance there though.

1 bed 1385-1685
2 bed 1695
3 bed all rented out (I don't wonder why...LOL)

so per x36 rent guideline- someone had to show 1695x36= $61,020 salary needed to qualify.

Unless someone lied on their application, used fake paystubs and got a relative to verify they worked for them, or the leasing agent was complicit and took a under the table cash payment to approve their lease knowing renter was going to move in 3-4 more people to sublet it, this does not help the lower-income people of Fairfax County who are AMERICAN CITIZENS get a place to stay.

Even if Joe White makes the $61,020 his application will be denied to accept Paco and his crew- simple economics- Joe loses his job, no more rent being paid on time.

Paco will never be late, if one of his "roomies" is late they kick him out and bring in another willing illegal (plenty around here) to take over the living space.

Paco sublets the 2 bedroom to 6 people, charge each person $400 for a sleeping space (which is STILL a steal here in Fairfax County), pays the $1695 to the leasing office, management is happy, Paco is happy because he just made an easy $700/month just for allowing someone else to live under his lease.

THATS how immigrants get around the "need to be legal with a legit job to lease an apartment" issue. Paco the homeowner does it for his friends, who save up money since they only have to pay $400 a month unlike Joe who is stuck paying the whole 1600 by himself- then they go buy a house- then use their good credit to lend a hand to the rest of the family coming in off the boat.

Hope this insight helps someone looking for an apartment now.

The apartment complex management wins they get a paid on time tenant and can increase the rent as much as they want since illegals have no choice they have to pay to stay, Paco wins because he made a profit off subletting the place and management looking the other way who doesn't care as long as rent is paid on time and no one will complain in fear of being evicted/deported which is why maintenance is rarely done on these flophouse apartments, the simple low-income Fairfax county legal renter who is just trying to get a cheap place for their AMERICAN BORN family to live LOSES.

A tale old as time, but people want to deny it does not happen but it DOES.

Posted by: bpycc ()
Date: May 22, 2017 12:36PM

And when I say low income- I mean making <$100k in this DC metro area.

Posted by: 00345045 ()
Date: May 22, 2017 02:36PM

Fairfax county is a sanctuary city for illegals, for all of the reasons listed by above posters, there is too much big developer/landlord money at stake here for them to kick all the illegals and extra subletters out of DC area apartments. The developers and rich landowners and their lobbyists pay a pile of cash out to everyone in power to ensure that things stay just as they are.

Posted by: Corporations too ()
Date: May 22, 2017 02:39PM

00345045 Wrote:
> Fairfax county is a sanctuary city for illegals,
> for all of the reasons listed by above posters,
> there is too much big developer/landlord money at
> stake here for them to kick all the illegals and
> extra subletters out of DC area apartments. The
> developers and rich landowners and their lobbyists
> pay a pile of cash out to everyone in power to
> ensure that things stay just as they are.

You wanted cheap labor you got cheap labor
Thanks cheap white folk

Posted by: yyflc ()
Date: May 22, 2017 05:41PM

Corporations too Wrote:
> 00345045 Wrote:
> -----
> > Fairfax county is a sanctuary city for
> illegals,
> > for all of the reasons listed by above posters,
> > there is too much big developer/landlord money
> at
> > stake here for them to kick all the illegals
> and
> > extra subletters out of DC area apartments.
> The
> > developers and rich landowners and their
> lobbyists
> > pay a pile of cash out to everyone in power
> to
> > ensure that things stay just as they are.
>
>
> You wanted cheap labor you got cheap labor
> Thanks cheap white folk

The landowners and rich whites count their cash from their gated neighborhoods and shame others for being "racist" while the poor whites are stuck to live in these neighborhoods since they can afford little else. They guilt the poor people to put up with the problem/look the other way while the rich whites collect all the cash and laugh all the way to the bank.

The rich whites don't have to put up with the day to day living conditions these illegals overcrowding apartments cause. They have a 5 car garage, while the po folk fight Paco and his 10 roommates for the one parking spot left at 7pm, get home later than that you are SHORT.

Take a look at any neighborhood before you buy- if you notice a LOT of the same cars parked in visitor spots day to day, try to come after 8pm and there is NO guest parking, or the road leading up to the complex where there is street parking is FILLED with cars, reconsider.

Posted by: poor people problems ()
Date: May 22, 2017 06:15PM

Anyone trying to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Springfield has clearly made many bad choices in life. It's no wonder these landlords rent to illegals, you would be bitching about something 24/7. Less time moaning and more time getting your money up and you won't have to worry about these things.

Posted by: That's Because ()
Date: May 22, 2017 08:26PM

The same apartment they rent to any white person at the prices mentioned but get huge tax breaks etc for renting the same for section 8 housing. Happens all the time in these type shitholes.

That stated you would pay close to the same for a 3 bedroom apt to live with MS13 and other third world refugees that I pay in mortgage for a 3 level, 5 bedroom house on a court with a 2 car garage! Sucks for people trying to make it here.

Posted by: Undeveloper ()
Date: May 22, 2017 09:52PM

If you think redeveloping the area into luxury townhouses or what have you is going to lessen crime, where are all the current criminal inhabitants going to go? I suppose they will not magically poof into model citizens when the apartments are knocked down. Maybe there is the possibility they relocate to PG but there's not as much worth stealing over there.

Posted by: Opisatroll ()
Date: May 23, 2017 05:57AM

yyflc Wrote:
> Corporations too Wrote:
> -----
> > 00345045 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fairfax county is a sanctuary city for
> > illegals,
> > > for all of the reasons listed by above
> posters,
> > > there is too much big developer/landlord
> money
> > at
> > > stake here for them to kick all the illegals
> > and
> > > extra subletters out of DC area apartments.
> > The
> > > developers and rich landowners and their
> > lobbyists
> > > pay a pile of cash out to everyone in power
> > to
> > > ensure that things stay just as they are.
> >
> >
> > You wanted cheap labor you got cheap labor
> > Thanks cheap white folk
>
>
> The landowners and rich whites count their cash
> from their gated neighborhoods and shame others
> for being "racist" while the poor whites are
> stuck to live in these neighborhoods since they
> can afford little else. They guilt the poor people
> to put up with the problem/look the other way
> while the rich whites collect all the cash and
> laugh all the way to the bank.
>
> The rich whites don't have to put up with the day
> to day living conditions these illegals
> overcrowding apartments cause. They have a 5 car
> garage, while the po folk fight Paco and his 10
> roommates for the one parking spot left at 7pm,
> get home later than that you are SHORT.
>
> Take a look at any neighborhood before you buy- if
> you notice a LOT of the same cars parked in
> visitor spots day to day, try to come after 8pm
> and there is NO guest parking, or the road leading
> up to the complex where there is street parking is
> FILLED with cars, reconsider.

Op is definitely a troll. Roaches and bugs exist in every apartment or shared plumbing townhouses. They creep in through the drains or outside. I have seen roaches in every asian restaurant i visited in northern va without fail. Many more in other restaurants, apartments in arlington, etc. Falls church is filled with roaches. I was dining at a chinese place and the waitress brought fruit with live roaches on top and saw what she did apologized and didnt refund anything.

Posted by: op is correct ()
Date: May 23, 2017 08:49AM

Opisatroll Wrote:
>
>
> Op is definitely a troll. Roaches and bugs exist
> in every apartment or shared plumbing townhouses.
> They creep in through the drains or outside. I
> have seen roaches in every asian restaurant i
> visited in northern va without fail. Many more in
> other restaurants, apartments in arlington, etc.
> Falls church is filled with roaches. I was dining
> at a chinese place and the waitress brought fruit
> with live roaches on top and saw what she did
> apologized and didnt refund anything.

OP is correct, there are reports of bedbugs in those apartments.

As for the overcrowding issues, try driving past those apartments about 10pm on a WEDNESDAY night (average day, not a weekend) and see for yourself who is hanging outside and how much parking is available.

Re: 22150 Apartment Disgust - breaking it down for the whole NoVA/DC area
Posted by: armchair analyst ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:10AM

Here goes I will try to make this as short as possible.

-We are currently in a housing bubble. The DC area is a bit more immune than the rest of the country due to the government being here, but the market is softening/prices slowly dropping in some areas.

-Americans are not getting hired for jobs, immigrants that will work for lower pay are due to the corporations cutting costs to make money for shareholders.

-The Obamacare act made a LOT of full time positions go part time since businesses were too cheap to spring for insurance coverage for their employees.

-The Obamacare act also drove up the price of health insurance, which means less money to save for a house.

- There is also a student loan bubble upon us, the average student owes $30,000 so there goes their chance to get a house.

-Starter houses in the last crash were scooped up by housing speculators, who bought them all at a fire sale price and are now renting them out. this leaves little on the low-end for people to buy.

-Builders are building only luxury apartments and condos and houses, no one is building much in the way of affordable housing.

- A lot of Americans are also in a lot of credit card debt, still owe on previous housing being foreclosed on, have bad credit period.

- There is also an auto loan bubble, even the cheapest new car costs $20k today when they were $10k just 10-15 years ago. People can barely afford the note, much less maintenance etc and are upside down the moment they drive off the lot.

-New Iphones every year, must have designer clothes, look at me at this trendy restaurant/vacation spot on instagram. $50k weddings- consumerism we all do it.

TL;DR they need immigrants to move in as us Americans can no longer afford to live in America. They would rather have 10 amigos paying the mortgage knowing it would get paid on time or they get forclosed on quick, vs one Joe Blow making only one paycheck and if he loses his job the whole family is assed out.

Plus immigrannts have no credit when they get here- so they can easily start with a shady auto loan (see all the middle easterns and hispanics selling cars
around here?) and an apartment with a fake name/using someone elses ssn then eventually they get into a house and go from there, inviting their relatives to do the same.

Same happening in public assistance programs- one immigrant will get his/her whole family on the same leaving less for the American when he/she needs help.

This is all by design, FOLLOW THE MONEY. Us Americans are no longer profitable enough for the powers that be so they kill us with opioids and refuse to employ us and hire their cheaper immigrant friends then take their money back via real estate, bank loans for immigrants to start their businesses, etc....they know an immmigrant will pay because they fear getting deported- the American will simply file for Bankruptcy a la Trump and say fuck you to the companies so of course the banks now cater to the immigrants.

Not a sermon, just a thought- sad but true.

Re: 22150 Apartment Disgust - breaking it down for the whole NoVA/DC area
Posted by: armchair analyst ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:16AM

Forgot another important note:

Immigrants, if short on the money for rent, will simply leave .Another will be in his/her place the next day. The money won't stop coming in. Rent will still be paid on time as they as a group will pony up the difference if need be- living 10 deep in a 3 bedroom makes it easy for each person to pay $200/month. The management is pleased with this

An american will call the lawyer, stall for time, dispute it in court, and potentially destroy the property, more costs for the management of that property, could be upwards of 10k depending on what they did, how long they were able to stay rent free, etc then the cost of releasing it.

Of course the management company will take the illegals, steady money for them, Americans are 50/50 and can sue. An illegal can not (or its very limited see the case in manassas on 2 that mobile home park where the sewage is leaking and the city wants to buy the land too busy to google it right this second). If they do sue they risk being deported by INS so most will live with the shitty conditions just to have a roof. See: Culmore/ 7corners apartments.

Take it for what you will.

Posted by: Low Lifes ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:25AM

USE A FOGGER
GET IT FROM HOME DEPOT -- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
IT WILL KILL ALL BUGS.

Besides that I knew a guy who lived there. He was a war vet and had a disability because of this time in Nam,

Because he was a nice guy, some scammers living in that neighborhood stole thousands from him -- part exploitation, part theft.

You can live there, if you are quiet, kind and mind your own business.
Don't trust anyone who lives there however.

Posted by: Ace864 ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:52AM

I know that corporate housing has become widely popular nowadays. It is very convenient for those who often have to go on a business trip. An employer providing corporate housing has to cover all the accommodation costs. To live in a corporate apartment will be quite convenient if you plan to stay in another city for a long time. When I had to go to Houston for one year, my employer rented corporate housing for me. It was comfortable for me to stay in that corporate apartment rather than in a hotel. Besides, it saved my boss a lot of money. You can see more here about corporate housing.

Posted by: More Caravans Coming ()
Date: March 30, 2021 04:59PM

Red carpet welcomes from JOE and Democrats when they get to the US border , then when they get to Fairfax they will pack in with their country people and other illegals , raising rents on low income apts .

Where working poor Americans pay full rent if they can even find a place today.

Democrats scream WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS ILLEGALY OR NOT

NO WEED NEED TO STOP ALL IMMIGRATION FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS AND TAKE CARE OF AMERICANS FIRST

Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: March 30, 2021 05:08PM

More Caravans Coming Wrote:
> Red carpet welcomes from JOE and Democrats when
> they get to the US border , then when they get to
> Fairfax they will pack in with their country
> people and other illegals , raising rents on low
> income apts .
>
> Where working poor Americans pay full rent if they
> can even find a place today.
>
> Democrats scream WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS ILLEGALY
> OR NOT
>
> NO WEED NEED TO STOP ALL IMMIGRATION FOR THE NEXT
> TEN YEARS AND TAKE CARE OF AMERICANS FIRST

That's stupid.

Posted by: Illegals=new voters ()
Date: March 31, 2021 07:49AM

The new tea party of 2022 will make the other one look like Jill bidens hairpie.
Bye pelosi

Bye Clyburn

Bye Hoyer

Basically, all niggers and carpetbaggers

Posted by: AlRoss0908 ()
Date: April 02, 2021 05:56AM

Ace864 Wrote:
> I know that corporate housing has become widely popular nowadays. It is very convenient for those who often have to go on a business trip. An employer providing corporate housing has to cover all the accommodation costs. To live in a corporate apartment will be quite convenient if you plan to stay in another city for a long time. When I had to go to Houston for one year, my employer rented corporate housing for me. It was comfortable for me to stay in that corporate apartment rather than in a hotel. Besides, it saved my boss a lot of money. You can see more here about corporate housing.

Thanks for sharing it. I will discuss it with my boss

Posted by: yorbamatte ()
Date: April 03, 2021 05:46PM

more exact Wrote:
> Bug lady Wrote:
> -----
> > One Bedroom - $1,130 - $1,280 (family of
> five)
> >
> > Two Bedroom - $1,330 - $1,420 (two families ten
> persons total)
> > -
> > Three Bedroom - $1,575 - $1,635 (Unlimited
> occupany, sleep in shifts)
>
> I fixed it for you

Rent is always highest where a lot of illegals live. They drive up the rent because they live 10 to a 1bedroom and can afford higher rates.

The ones who don't want their 10yr old cat called by them will pay exorbitant rates to stay away from them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.