HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FHs Pablo santiago
Posted by: Kyle w. ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:26AM

Breaking news!!! Pablo santango the so called retarted homecoming king might fail senior year!! The good news it's he might be homecoming
King again next year! His failing English 12, us govt, basic skils

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FHs Pablo santiago
Posted by: and you are ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:36AM

A pathetic fool. His intellectual disability didn't ruin his character

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 01, 2012 10:58AM

Is Pablo in my country legally? Is he documented?

Posted by: UHHHH ()
Date: May 01, 2012 11:01AM

who cares...?

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: May 01, 2012 12:40PM

Wow Kyle Wilkerson you're a douchebag

Posted by: duhhhh ()
Date: May 01, 2012 12:45PM

Kyle w. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
My name is Kyle. I have spent every waking moment of my existence for the past 6 years striving to be the most popular kid in school. My entire reputation, my entire life, my entire BEING is directly related to the sense of worth that comes from telling myself "everyone wants to be like you" every night before I go to sleep. Much to my dismay, a humiliating defeat was suffered by my over-inflated ego when my high school voted some retarded kid to be homecoming king.

That was MY rightful place in the world. That was MY destiny. Not his. He had NO right to steal MY knighthood right before I go forth in the world, get strung out on shitty pot and flunk out of Virginia Tech while living off Mommy & Daddy's credit cards. He had NO right to think he could step into MY rightful place in history and now, shall begin the phase of my existence where I lash out, call him names, make false and/or racist accusations & do my best to belittle him as a person just like I've always been taught to do by my Republican father.

Let tell you all about your fantastic little retarded boy.

Breaking news!!! Pablo santango the so called retarted homecoming king might fail senior year!! The good news it's he might be homecoming King again next year! His failing English 12, us govt, basic skils.

See what you get Fairfax County! You had your chance to do what was RIGHT for the United States and vote for a Homecoming King that can't even spell "skills" and has an entitlement chip on his shoulder the side of Idaho, but NOOOOOOO. Instead you voted for a guy that had to have enough charisma and energy to overcome an unfortunate disability.

How dare you fucking people. I hate you all! One day you'll see! I'll be on 66 in my BMW 535i and you'll need to merge and I won't let you in because you didn't vote for me as Homecoming King. Jerks.

Posted by: Nahi ()
Date: May 01, 2012 09:38PM

BEH Wrote:
> Is Pablo in my country legally? Is he documented?

Happy?? HE HAS A US PASSPORT. I CAN'T BELIEVE you people think his illegal just because his spanish.
Attachments:
pabloo.jpg

Posted by: Dickwads... smh ()
Date: May 02, 2012 12:24AM

Dammit guys, we all know that Kyle Walsh didn't say that bullshit above. He's actually a pretty nice guy. (not to mention that gorgeous ass) Pablo's alright too, I've known him for 7 or 8 years now and I can confirm that he is here legally, and is a nice guy.

BTW, shut the fuck up, nobody gives a shit about your internet badassness for posting shit about the people you hate and are jealous of E.G Pablo.

Posted by: Proud ()
Date: May 02, 2012 02:11AM

You made fun of a disabled person on the Internet..good job, must be proud of yourself. Jerk.

Posted by: Sam Santiago ()
Date: June 15, 2012 01:47PM

My Brother graduated. stop making fun of him cause he graduated high school, and you didn't. He going to go to nova for two years and then his going to Mason AND HIS going to Mason Grad school, and to John Hopskins to get his PHD, His going to be a doctor

Posted by: MANASASS ()
Date: October 17, 2015 03:23PM

WHERE IS HE NOW?

Posted by: pablo santiago ()
Date: April 16, 2016 04:15PM

Attention. A interenet predator has used me to make me do a mistake I will not repeat and is about to post it to all of you on here. Please stay vigilant. If you see anything I'm tagged in and seems unpleasant delete the post. I value all of your friendships and don't want to lose your trust. Take care. - Pablo

Posted by: YMJcD ()
Date: April 16, 2016 07:33PM

fx hs always had fun with rebel pride - some even had "rebel yell" horns installed in their car

---------------------------------
your governor says "rebel" is why illegals and blacks are failing class and more money needs to be spent to "equalize" and the school needs to be renamed

meanwhile - it was nothing but good spirit for decades

what an asshole

Posted by: hkXLb ()
Date: April 16, 2016 07:35PM

oh i didn't see the passport

no i'm not paying for illegals i soon want to put one of my own into classes and that means there needs to be an empty seat to do so

i would ring the neck of the gov workers from the country you came from for the money - but the USA constitution forbits me from acting a-mono outside the Country

when your done with vacation go home

Posted by: thowackk ()
Date: April 30, 2017 12:16AM

Posted by: I'm the Welcome Party ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:05AM

I tell you what ..i'll be seeing many of you son's of bitches in hell.

Hell can only exist for a true sense of justice.

Squeal like a pig you son of a bitch!

Posted by: Blam ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:18AM

What the fuck is all of this?

Go to bed you fucking children

--------------------------------------
DAMN!

Posted by: Tweedledee & Tweedledum ()
Date: April 30, 2017 01:36AM

Blam Wrote:
> What the fuck is all of this?
>
> Go to bed you fucking children

Go to bed, motherfucker!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.