HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax hyundai
Posted by: sdlkfnjlksdjnc ()
Date: April 24, 2012 09:58PM

anyone buy a car...new or used from this place?? are they scumbags??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax hyundai
Posted by: rickafterburner ()
Date: April 29, 2012 10:15PM

We bought an Entourage from them in 2007. They seemed pretty reasonable to deal with. They were certainly interested in closing the deal, but we didn't have to deal with high pressure.

Their financing was pretty competitive with what Pentagon Federal would do; they used SunTrust.

I know someone who drove up from Fredericksburg to buy a car here, because of the selection here vs. there and he is happy enough with the dealership to keep driving up here for major maintenance.

I've also been impressed with their service department; they are still a dealership, but they are reasonably priced in service, appear honest, and are quick.

Posted by: Hyundai Owner ()
Date: April 30, 2012 09:33PM

I bought my car from the dealership (worked with Donny) almost 4 years ago and they have done all the service on my car as well. I wont go anywhere else. I have only positive things to say about the dealership and service department.

Posted by: Racist_nigger ()
Date: May 01, 2012 01:10AM

Good service, easy to deal with. Customer for 3 years. Didn't buy my vehicle from them but no problems with warranty.
From someone who normally does nothing but trash things on this forum.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.