HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
End of D&M
Posted by: Goodbye, DG ()
Date: April 13, 2008 09:27AM

What did you guys think of Don Geronimo's last show? While I appreciate what he has gone through, I'm not sure using a radio show for a psycho therapy session was useful for him or the listeners.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: End of D&M
Posted by: Nick O'Teine ()
Date: April 13, 2008 12:58PM

I've been a fan of the show for years. You have to understand the show to understand the ending. The show was four people using their lives to create a surreal life on the air. When Don's wife died, that became harder for Mike Sorce to be the old Don Geronimo while moving forward with his new life. What the last show became was the real Mike Sorce, Mike O'Meara, Rob and Mike Elston saying goodby to that world as themselves and moving on to another career. As a fan, I appreciated the last show. I'm not so sure how the new Mike O'Meara show will be. Mike seems to be doing this more for the money than for the love of the show. The real wildcard will be to see what BA adds to the mix.

Mike Sorce - Best of luck for the rest of your life. Don Geronimo - hope to hear you again someday.

Re: End of D&M
Posted by: Goodbye, DG ()
Date: April 13, 2008 01:46PM

Yes, but do WE have to hear all the sordid details?? He could have covered the issue without spending hours on it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.