HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
working at Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
Date: April 16, 2012 12:03PM

The 10-k released by Freddie Mac indicates severe difficulties retaining qualified people.. (http://www.freddiemac.com/investors/er/pdf/10k_030912.pdf) see pages 56 and 57.
What is the consensus amongst current employees about the quality of work life in these 2 orgs? I can't imagine that it is very good, what with the stress of trying to steer these flailing giants into a dubious future with fearful and unsure leaders.
Any constructive criticism or commentary would be welcome by someone looking at them from a potential employment perspective.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: working at Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:32PM

They have a heavy turnaround with lots of contractors. High stress job.

Posted by: Secondhand ()
Date: April 16, 2012 12:34PM

I can say this, based on secondhand knowledge. Freddie Mac is a good place to work, but obvisouly has had difficuly in the recent years. The company morale is high, more or less, but with the leadership changes and such, it has been difficult.

Posted by: JoJoJones ()
Date: April 16, 2012 01:23PM

I do know this, the government (Congress et al.) wanted the economy to move and wanted to see more people in houses, so they pushed Freddie and Fannie to get more people into homes. Then, once these companies did as they were asked to, the government comes back and asks why are they putting people into homes. The employees are the victims of a greedy Congress.

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: April 16, 2012 01:23PM

Historically I've heard very good things about Freddie Mac and, as an hourly software developer contractor, worked for quite some time at Fannie Mae. Though they're for sure in turmoil in the Media I'd bet it's same old, same old, in the software developing ranks (interestingly, the guy who recently resigned from the CEO position (Mike Williams) was, at the time, the boss of the guy who hired me who himself went from contractor to permanent employee).

Of course, if they ARE having a hard time keeping such types then to BE such a type is a very good position to be in.

[prior to Fannie Mae I worked at MCI, also as a contractor. When they strangely decided to move their entire software development group to Texas, employees decided to leave in droves. I and other contractors were approached by the managers losing these employees and asked to go to Texas as either employees or contractors, whatever we wanted - not clear how many said "Okay!" but it was obvious the transfer would have been lucrative]

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 16, 2012 01:58PM

It is located right off the Dulles toll road at the 495 split and that area, traffic-wise, is a wild card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2012 06:29AM by TheNorthman.

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: April 16, 2012 02:09PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...Their HQ is in DC(off Connecticut Ave I think) so traffic
> probably sucks too...

To go downtown is a pain, as was finding parking (I had a location a block or two away in an underground parking garage). However, around the time I left Fannie Mae there was a very large "secondary" installation across from the Worldgate Center in Herdon (they were sufficiently rich that they could afford a complete UNOCCUPIED trading facility in a different location for disaster preparedness reasons). But it was strongly rumored that the Worldgate facility was going to be THE software development location for Fannie Mae - I don't know if that actually came to pass (a quickie search for job openings at Fannie Mae suggests the Herndon location is a major software development location, though).

That wouldn't be a bad commute at all.

Posted by: Been There ()
Date: April 16, 2012 02:19PM

As with any large corporation, it depends what department you work in and who you report to.

I endured six months at Freddie last year and it was five and a half months too long.

The director was from Pakistan and he had little love for anyone, but, well his peeps from Pakistan.

The contractor workstations were strategically placed in public walkways which made for a lovely working environment. The director wasn't shy about reminding the contract workers just how replaceable we were, with of course, no notice.

When I resigned, said director was shocked and asked my contracting company to get me to come back - they suspected his employee/contractor turnover numbers got noticed by someone, but that wasn't enough to lure me back.

Freddie in a nutshell? 1. Political fooball with a very uncertain future; 2. IT work is high stress with high turnover for employees (layoffs) and sudden firings for contractors; 3. Once you are laid off or let go, you ain't getting into the cafeteria, so forget considering that "perk" as anything but a logistical convenience; 4. The location traffic and parking (especially for contractors) S.U.C.K.

Bottom line? Not worth th gamble for long term employment, and a long Freddie tenure can sour your resume.

Bottom, bottom line? Forget Freddie and Fannie and figure out how to hook up with Capital One. Whether it's contract or full time, they are the shit in financial IT work right now.

Posted by: Moral Hazard ()
Date: April 16, 2012 02:39PM

"The 10-k released by Freddie Mac indicates severe difficulties retaining qualified people.. (http://www.freddiemac.com/investors/er/pdf/10k_030912.pdf) see pages 56 and 57."

They will keep getting injections of funds. They're a conduit for the bailing out of the banks (as was AIG) and the real estate sector.

The alternative to the GSEs would be so much worse. The banks want explicit government backing of all their debt securitizations in the form of covered bonds. We got into the mess because of the implicit backing by the Fed...

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 16, 2012 04:48PM

"The company morale is high, more or less"

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posted by: Client 9 ()
Date: April 16, 2012 07:59PM

I worked at Freddie during the early 90's. If you thought high school was full of cliques, this place was even worse. Most of the promotions seemed to go to the college fraternity and sorority types.

Posted by: frak ()
Date: April 16, 2012 08:27PM

if I ever meet a Fannie/Freddie employee in person I am going to kick them in the balls/cunt. Hide your badges!

Posted by: get real ()
Date: April 16, 2012 09:58PM

Secondhand Wrote:
> I can say this, based on secondhand knowledge.
> Freddie Mac is a good place to work, but obvisouly
> has had difficuly in the recent years. The
> company morale is high, more or less, but with the
> leadership changes and such, it has been
> difficult.

Not nearly as difficult for the US Taxpayer, who is footing the $150B+ bill for these two cesspools.

Posted by: Brainey Farank ()
Date: April 16, 2012 10:19PM

Overpaid morons on the government-handout gravy train. They think its Wall Street in DC, when an 8th grader with a TI graphing calculator can figure out this welfare-sponsored government bailout.

Posted by: Fred/Fannie are fleeing to my agency ()
Date: April 17, 2012 07:31AM

I interview 3 to 4 every round. My department is already more than half ex-Freddie/Fannie from zero 3 years ago. Good people, work hard and smart.

Posted by: Bob Dobbs ()
Date: April 17, 2012 09:03AM

Fannie Mae has to be the most corrupt and soul-destroying place I've ever worked in my life, and as a career contractor I've gotten around to a LOT of different organizations. Anyone who wasn't out of Fannie and Freddie by 2010 is either a big time loser without the marketable skills to justify their salary, or a contractor getting some short term cash on a gig measured in months, tops.

Posted by: Bob Dobbs ()
Date: April 17, 2012 09:07AM

> The director was from Pakistan and he had little love for anyone, but, well his peeps from Pakistan.

I'd like to address this, because this was one of the more blatant aspects of corruption there. While nobody else can make an off-color joke without risking disciplinary action and/or a lawsuit, certain types appear to be totally immune from criticism. I speak of course of the black females who won't hire/promote anyone but other black females, and the Indian males who won't hire anyone but other Indian males. The over-the-top racism that they get away with is in-your-face, and breathtaking.

Posted by: Been There ()
Date: April 17, 2012 09:41AM

Bob Dobbs Wrote:
> The over-the-top
> racism that they get away with is in-your-face,
> and breathtaking.

Before I realized what a shit hole department I was in @ Freddie, I recommended a friend for an open position through my contracting company. This guy was/is a seasoned Java developer/applications architect who had been through high profile contracting gigs starting with MCI in the 80s/90s. He had a strong resume Verizon/AT&T/IBM consulting gigs, etc.

He was interviewed by the Pakistani director and three of his peeps. There was **no** cultural diversity in the interview panel who proceeded to pepper the candidate with the most obscure, irrelevant technical questions you can imagine, at a rapid non-stop pace. To his credit, my friend ended the 'interview' early and excused himself.

The director complained to my contracting company that they were sending him sub-standard candidates. Well, here's the 'breathtaking' part - the successful candidate was Pakistani, and he was the cousin of a member of the interviewing panel. He was technically weak and his written/spoken English skills were rudimentary.

But this guy was connected and although we were under whip-cracking deadlines by management, our new team member was given a free ride to float off to two hour lunches three or four times a week with his peeps.

There are talented IT pros out there that are US citizens that can't get a break and Freddie would bend over into impossible positions to make sure H1B Visa candidates were treated royally. That's breathtaking.

Final thought, to the poster who said Freddie people were talented and hard working - I guess that's fair when you confine their talent assessment to government/executive branch standards, which are shit, IMHO. There's obvious reasons these do-nothings flock from cesspools like Freddie and Fannie to federal employment - zero work expectations, exercise centers, long lunches, 5-4-9 work schedules, oodles of holidays, etc.

Imagine trying to run a small business, manage the tax and regulatory burdens so that places like Fannie, Freddie and the entire executive branch of the government in DC can live like kings.

We. Are. Doomed.

Posted by: wait ()
Date: April 18, 2012 09:16PM

This is an oversimplification, perpetuated by the media and politicians. Perhaps some in congress benefited, but you betcha Wall Street (packaged and sold mortgage securities), mortgage brokers (they make commissions on every mortgage - good or no), banks, and yes, the GSEs, benefited the most. Perhaps the GSE benefits didn't trickle down to the mid and lower folks there.

JoJoJones Wrote:
> I do know this, the government (Congress et al.)
> wanted the economy to move and wanted to see more
> people in houses, so they pushed Freddie and
> Fannie to get more people into homes. Then, once
> these companies did as they were asked to, the
> government comes back and asks why are they
> putting people into homes. The employees are the
> victims of a greedy Congress.

Posted by: Past Freddie Guy ()
Date: April 19, 2012 12:26AM

Based on my experience, contractors do the bulk of the work while the FTEs take the credit and annual bonuses. I put in a year at Freddie in 2009 and I was on a very well-run IT team and I enjoyed the experience and the people on my team. However, after I left, the team was broken up (presumably to spread the high performers to other groups to raise their levels). Another FM screwup.

Posted by: Coke ()
Date: April 19, 2012 01:09PM

All that matters is that they have FREE COKE. At least they did about 10yrs ago. Maybe they've added a non-caffeinated soda with saccharin in it by now.

Posted by: chu082011 ()
Date: August 12, 2012 11:59PM

Thank very much for your comment. It help me to think about for my ideals.

Get your ideas first! You can see suggestions at source: Freddie Mac interview questions

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Posted by: JoJoJones ()
Date: August 13, 2012 12:34AM

> I do know this, the investment banks couldn't sell their
> trash to private investors and government (Congress et al.)
> wanted the economy to move and wanted to see more
> people in houses, so they pushed Freddie and
> Fannie to buy the trash from Goldman Sachs, BAC, et al.
> Then private investors stopped buying GSE paper because of the
> trash it was backing. The employees are the victims of a greedy banks.

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: August 13, 2012 09:25AM

JoJoJones Wrote:
> > I do know this, the investment banks couldn't
> sell their
> > trash to private investors and government
> (Congress et al.)
> > wanted the economy to move and wanted to see
> more
> > people in houses, so they pushed Freddie and
> > Fannie to buy the trash from Goldman Sachs, BAC,
> et al.
> > Then private investors stopped buying GSE paper
> because of the
> > trash it was backing. The employees are the
> victims of a greedy banks.

I'll buy that

Posted by: fm me ()
Date: August 13, 2012 09:36AM

They are only looking for people who are capable of losing multibillion $ while fucking the economy and lining their own pockets. If you can't do that, don't bother.

The whole place (and Fannie) is basically a criminal enterprise.

Posted by: Old C Developer ()
Date: August 03, 2013 11:55PM

I work at Freddie Mac. At my firm, at the current team, we have 12
people, 10 are Indian and 8 are h1b, hired in last 4 years. What are the
odds of having 12 IT team members with 10 Indian?? No African Americans,
no Hispanics, No Europeans. These are good jobs too. That is my current
personal experience, and within our IT group of 180 people, approximately
120 are Indian. Not sure H1B status but large percentage. Any reporter
could get listing of the IT employees. Take a look at the names, while it is a generalization Indian names are very different than US names.

And now the Indians in the GSEs are hiring more Indians, that is not a
generalization, our company hired a diversity vp, who of course was
Indian, Subha Barry holds a B.A. in Accounting, Mathematics & Economics
from Bombay University. No surprise there.

We have openings, mostly contractor, but some full time, and all the
resumes we get are h1b's. We have limits on salaries/rates so we are only looking at bottom of the bucket. Of course we have been firing the us citizens over the past 4 years and replacing them with cheaper workers. The developers from India are flooding the market, and the rates are half that of local developers, 50,000 to 60,000 for java developers with 6 to 10 years experience. Same developers on government contracts in area make 80,000 to 110,000. The rates for h1b's have requirement to pay prevailing wages, which is just not enforced. These developers are willing to have their kids back in India with their parents, while they work in US, and they will do this for 6 years, desperate to keep their job, just so they have the opportunity to stay in US and get out of India.

And to make it worse, this is being supported by YOUR TAX DOLLARS people.
The GSE's have been bailed out and continue to be supported by the federal government while the companies send your tax dollars back to India. It makes no sense to hire workers from India to come to US to work on US mortgage industry software, paid for by US taxpayer money. While H1B's are cheaper, the time to build is longer, and the software is worse. For GSE's, that doesn't matter since the companies are supported by US tax dollars and there is no price competition, so the cycle continues.

The current state of manufacturing in the US is the future of IT unless we start taking care of our own US citizens first. And be careful about what you read form the Bill Gate's about H1B visas, H1B visas are good for capital/owners, damn good, but they are not good for labor. And there are many more workers in the US than Bill Gates.

Posted by: Willy ()
Date: August 13, 2013 06:45PM

H1Bs used to be a problem at Fannie. Now it's outsourcing to MSPs, and converting long-time employees to contractors, in the same seat, doing the same job, for the same money - "Guaranteed" for 6 months, then your ass is at the mercy of the contracting firm - HP, IBM, CGI, Accenture, etc... Benefits? who knows? retirement plan? something... And who's to say your new employer won't decide to move your ass out to St. Louis, or Alabama, or some other project location at their whim?
I guess if your attitude is "Boy, am I lucky just to have a job, any job", then you resign your self and suck it up.
I'd rather get a package/parachute and take my chances on the market but that's not an option.
I'm not especially happy about the situation.

Posted by: freddieworker ()
Date: August 13, 2013 08:28PM

Client 9 Wrote:
> I worked at Freddie during the early 90's. If you
> thought high school was full of cliques, this
> place was even worse. Most of the promotions
> seemed to go to the college fraternity and
> sorority types.

I agree I worked at FM from 94-2005 lots of cliques and much time is wasted on boring project meetings that never go anywhere I had some good mangagers and some insane ones.. You eventually get laid off or threatened with it often. That being said good pay good benefits and good cafeteria

Posted by: ExEmployer ()
Date: August 13, 2013 08:47PM

We hired a bunch of people from there and they were the most paranoid, gun shy folks I've ever worked with. From day one they banded together like a herd of threatened animals. Every interaction that you had with them was like you against all of them in some kind of battle for survival. Finally had to break them up and make it clear that they weren't there anymore and could chill the fuck out. After deprogramming they were fine individually but together holy shit. lol It must be a real suck place to work if it has that kind of effect on people.

Posted by: Ex-Contractor ()
Date: August 13, 2013 10:49PM

There've been a number of posts about the Indians and H1Bs. On the technical side, it's certainly true.

I suspect they prefer H1B hires because it's nearly indentured servitude. Once in, they have a hard time finding other sponsors, so they're stuck until Freddy decides to rotate "new stock" in.

I was there about six months, and one of the lucky ones, I guess, since I was able to park within half-a-mile of my desk. The biggest thing they had going for them was the cafeteria, but it wasn't enough to make it worth it for me. Cube arrangements were terrible, cronyism was rampant, and I never understood the back-stabbing over politics at a place that only third-world refugees could love.

Posted by: exfanniecontractor ()
Date: August 14, 2013 10:59AM

Number of years back, when those two corporations failed, we used to call them "resume stains".

If your skills in office politics are better than your skills in your professional field, Fannie and Freddie are excellent places to work. They'll overpay you and the amount of actual work you need to do is pretty much zero. No matter how bad you fuck up, as long as you have your political ducks lined up right, you are immune from accountability.

If you are female and have no morals, you can fuck your boss (or the first male you see in the heirarchy above your job) once and then hold a potential sexual harassment lawsuit above his head to control him completely for the rest of your career.

If you are in IT and you are not an H1-B, keep in mind that in their minds it's them vs. you. Expect an appropriate amount of communication and cooperation.

Posted by: Disgusted ()
Date: June 13, 2014 04:09PM

why you are ignoring this story?

email to jesse.eisinger@propublica.org Please email Jesse your experiences at Fannie & Freddie. Maybe he will FINALLY report it...

Jesse--there is a pretty obvious employment kickback scheme at Freddie & Fannie.

The H1B people they hire on the IT side and the mortgage "analysts" are most often unqualified, inexperienced--to an extent that is absurd-- and inferior to US job candidates. The mortgage hires--Indian and Chinese workers--have no experience or knowledge of mortgage lending--at all--none. They fill out meaningless spreadsheets all day--data that is used for unnecessary reports. Their agencies bill taxpayer funded Freddie/Fannie $65-$72+ an hour---the worker gets $30-$45--the other half of this money greases executives and hiring managers--and agency profits. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS NOW. Why are politicians and employers ignoring these complaints? Why is it not reported?

I know you must realize that the real estate sector is the cornerstone of the US economy--why are you ignoring this story?

Bidding strategies at Freddie for REO properties are illogical with costs unknown--billions, millions? In 2010 when I worked there they rejected market value or near market value short sale bids if the "net" was too low. Net was often reduced by HOA fees, legal fees and unpaid RE taxes. So market value offers were rejected and properties sent to auction--the HOA fees and taxes and other fees still need to be paid--but now you have a lower auction proceeds--you have more legal bills to foreclose--all because the market value short sale bid was rejected. This idiotic strategy has surely already cost US taxpayers billions of dollars. THERE IS NO REASON TO DO THIS. AN INDIAN EXECUTIVE CAME UP WITH THIS STRATEGY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY WITH THEIR EMPLOYMENT SCAMS, THEIR PAYOFFS AND GETTING OTHER INDIANS HIRED TO NOTICE.

there are various employment schemes that kickback to executives and hiring managers

evidence ignored

there are schemes that kickback billions in fees to banks

evidence ignored

there are schemes that pay for employees that don't exist--with large pay outs apparently re-cycled back to Freddie executives

evidence ignored

the FHFA has not corrected these problems

Posted by: Mike123 ()
Date: September 06, 2014 08:54AM

I worked for Freddie Mac for 6 months and then laid off as the culture was to hire only H1 candidates or people who had similar background. In my short time I recommended a few candidates who were US citizens and had proven technical background but these guys were not even called for interviews - probably a threat to the culture. Managers work in Indian style of corruption and only like to hire of their own kind. In short time I was there I attended few team meetings, ALL guys were Indians and seems they had some goals in mind and the meeting was set to make business proposal in that direction so the money be spent.. Managers were busy making proposals to replace flagship oracle, informatica tools in favor of what they like. These guys had no real time experience and they could say IBM is the cheapest product in the world!!Even a high school kid who knows anything of industry can laugh at that. Most employees are on H1 visas. They allow contract for 2 years, so these guys work for 2 years and then go to another H1 visa friendly company - Fennie Mae[another similar scam] for 18 months and then come back to Freddie Mac. Some of them just take a break of 3 months after being on bench. This has been going on for a long time. Are these tax payers funded companies to help H1 visa holders to survive here and possibly take a full time job at same place. IT department is full of directors, VP, team leads of Indians who only a few years back were on H1 visas in a similar failed company in financial sectors.Recently they brought on board another Indian head hunting company TCS on board - bunch of unqualified people from India. Why is all this US tax payer money spent in this reckless fashion?

Posted by: GSE wiz ()
Date: September 06, 2014 09:27AM

What a lot of...
Attachments:
fairy_tales.jpg

Posted by: 39Xby ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:38AM

prior to Fannie Mae I worked at MCI

---------------------
yes well Newt Ging rich seemed to do quite well through the collapse he reportedly tried to prevent

---------------------
yes i'd call those two "jobs" a prior record

i once tried to buy MCI stock at ? $0.13 cents a share

why is because at the time i could have told you: MCI supplies jobs in DC to cock sucker gov worekrs. bet on corruption you be rich

unfortunately i didn't have $2000 cash ready at the time wasn't ready to put that kind of load down, and really wasn't in the "trading world" so i let that one trade slip

i shouldn't have - i should have stuck to it right? patently right, surely correct

Posted by: 4xX3T ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:39AM

did you also work for ENRON and before that do accounting for KPMG after having left the Goldman Sachs China office ?

Posted by: pb3WH ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:41AM

i think you should be under THREE special agency "groups" that DHS hires out, so you can get 3 gov paychecks at this point

that's your next best "career move"

Posted by: Jack12 ()
Date: October 22, 2014 10:46PM

This is a highly corrupt organization like its cousin Fennie Mae. Managers hire their own people and most are H1B Indians. Americans should not waste their time applying as they are not welcome. There is a huge waste of money in IT departments. There are layers of team leads and managers, probably they have countless directors. Don't know how this company is in business!It appears to be a green card processing center run on US tax payers expense.

Posted by: Ashlee ()
Date: October 23, 2014 06:31AM

You don't know what you are talking about.

Posted by: Frank Rizzo ()
Date: October 23, 2014 09:21AM

All Indians. Push starts and pull starts.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:20PM

Punjabi Mac.

Posted by: Mike Tyson ()
Date: October 27, 2014 09:55AM

I live and work along Jones Branch Dr. in Tysons where the Freddie HQ is. I walk past all three Freddie buildings in the morning on the way from my apartment to my office. (Gannett)

I am AMAzED at how many Indian/Pakistani contractors I see flooding into the Freddie campus every morning. Washington D.C. is one of the most diverse cities in the country, but along this stretch of Jones Branch Dr., you'll find the most ethnically homogenous population of workers that exist anywhere in Virginia. It blows my mind.

I don't know anything about what happens behind the doors once they walk into the office, but from the outside, it looks like Freddie has a serious diversity problem. I recognize the irony of this since I'm a white person who has been a part of the 'majority' demographic group for most of my life, but I've never felt like such an outsider anywhere I've traveled in the world - aside from maybe the interior of China - as I do when I walk down Jones Branch Rd. in the morning.

Posted by: Stop H1B's ()
Date: October 27, 2014 07:25PM

The Worldgate location is full of H1B Indians. You can see them crossing the street at lunch of for PM crap snacks and you can smell the vapor trail of curry stench emanating from them. Yes, outside!

How is this legal, is anyone's guess. They must be greasing the right political cuntz.

Posted by: Smellistan ()
Date: October 27, 2014 07:30PM

Speaking of homogenous populations. Most of Herndon and Sterling are now full of souless Indian drones. The H1B kind with 1 kid and pregnant turd looking wife. Ugh! 50% of the movies at the Worldgate AMC and the Sterling theatre is showing shitty Bollywood movies and you can't find parking there when all the indians from all over come to see that shit while badly driving their predictable Honda and Toyotas.

Posted by: don't bother ()
Date: October 27, 2014 09:43PM

It's time we need to vote to get Fannie Mae moved to India. An interview with a panel of half dozen Indian managers was the biggest waste of time in my 20 yrs of IT career. I agree with the prev. poster. Don't bother to apply here unless you are an Indian.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Indian managers // Indian caste roots
Date: March 18, 2015 11:14PM

Both Fannie and Freddie have vendor Management systems to avoid managers picking contractors from known indian owned firms and to avoid fraud. Ex: a manager @ Fannie he directly picks contractors from his friend's (indian) contracting firm by breaking laws, and the contractor gets paid $150/hr as Senior Java Architect, we all know why rate is 150/hr and who gets cut out of it. This indian manager has 10 JAVA contractors all are Indians, no White/African/Hispanic.

These Indian managers also pick contractors based on Indian caste, 90% Indian last names tell their Indian caste.

Posted by: IndiansHireOtherIndians ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:52PM

Diversity at freddie is organized like this.

Business area has the whites, europeans, chinese and a couple of african americans.

IT is all Indian.

Indians only hire other Indians. Once they are embedded into a group, they will control the group. They stick together. None of this american, everyone for himself bullshit.

Please think we are exaggerating it is literally true. The wio group is ALL Indian. The tcm or change management are all Indian.

Posted by: justmythoughts ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:25AM

This is not fair to the other races that Indians have a monopoly on these jobs- no wonder my resume went into a black hole yet my Indian friend was called for an interview the very next day after submitting his (we went to the same school, played on the same intramural team, we are like brothers- it's not him personally it's the managers being racist towards other races!!)

I am not hating- I am only upset that they don't give other races a chance!

THIS is why we need affirmative action- it's not just for black people!!!!

Posted by: FreddieBad ()
Date: April 01, 2015 01:00PM

Spot on review of Freddie Mac from Glassdoor.com:

"The IT is a toxic landscape of rows and rows of contractors, Hexaware, TCS, Infosys, take your pick, H1Bs lined up in conference rooms, all pecking away at documents and processes that add little value to the business. The overhead of people that do not do any real work is absurd. for every productive developer, there are 20 people that do nothing but shuffle paper, plan tasks, update project plans, enter tickets for requests for work, create reports for managing up, create videos for managing down. It really is amazing that so much money can be spent on such unproductive activities for so long that no one cares. Freddie Mac is the most expensive software development shop in the US."

But, what the Hell? No one cares, the H1B visa folks have moved beyond their beachhead and now dominate the IT organziation and ensure long-term employment for themselves, and the contract vendors make a bundle - what's not to like taxpayers???

Posted by: EXhut ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:29PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: yNGM7 ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:29PM

say no more - say no more
Attachments:
img2.jpeg

Posted by: yNGM7 ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:36PM

(after newt gave all gov worker insiders loans for luxury housing in fx co, gov workers complained when their already doubled gov checks were not going to triple fast enough for them to cover their debt and stalemated property values. it was a while ago.)

Posted by: time to end H1B ()
Date: April 01, 2015 02:58PM

H1B needs to go. There are American IT workers out of jobs.

Re: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Indian managers // Indian caste roots
Posted by: c9p6L ()
Date: April 01, 2015 10:04PM

Fannie Indian H1B bills 150/hr Wrote:
> Both Fannie and Freddie have vendor Management
> systems to avoid managers picking contractors from
> known indian owned firms and to avoid fraud. Ex: a
> manager @ Fannie he directly picks contractors
> from his friend's (indian) contracting firm by
> breaking laws, and the contractor gets paid
> $150/hr as Senior Java Architect, we all know why
> rate is 150/hr and who gets cut out of it. This
> indian manager has 10 JAVA contractors all are
> Indians, no White/African/Hispanic.
>
> These Indian managers also pick contractors based
> on Indian caste, 90% Indian last names tell their
> Indian caste.

kriskshr@gmail.com

will not be hard to sue the poster

Posted by: reply c9p6L ()
Date: April 14, 2015 02:34PM

It looks Fannie managers in IT prefer to hire Indians, 75% IT folks in Fannie are Indian origin, there appears something seriously wrong, it needs authorities/fed investigation.

jesse.eisinger@propublica.org, if you are taking action, I can provide more specific details.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:32PM

Bob Dobbs Wrote:
> Fannie Mae has to be the most corrupt and
> soul-destroying place I've ever worked in my life,
> and as a career contractor I've gotten around to a
> LOT of different organizations. Anyone who wasn't
> out of Fannie and Freddie by 2010 is either a big
> time loser without the marketable skills to
> justify their salary, or a contractor getting some
> short term cash on a gig measured in months, tops.

I milked my "contractor gig" at Fannie for 6 years to the tune of $125/hr. The money was good. I am 100% American white.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2015 05:26PM by LetsRock.

Posted by: Rajesh Dictator ()
Date: September 13, 2015 01:22AM

The IT department at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are 95% indians. The indian manager acts like Kim Jong Un. He is very unprofessional, treats people like slaves, verbally insult them publicly. Indian managers outright discriminate against all people who are not indians. They only hire indians. It is very odd that they come to U.S.A. to discriminate against Americans.

Posted by: NoMoreAmericans ()
Date: January 02, 2016 11:52PM

They fired the last american in Architecture Department. Now all Indians from VP on down. Don't bother to apply if you are not from south india.

Posted by: PolishKnightUSA ()
Date: January 13, 2016 10:19AM

Here's my story for how it used to be at Freddie Mac:

About 13 years ago, the company was still largely at its zenith. It was in trouble for an executive fibbing on an SEC report so there was an audit going on. I was one of the IT consultants hired to help with the support for "close the books" initiative. Back then, there was lots of bad stuff going on: Nepotism, good ol' boy/girl cronyism, and traditional reverse-discrimination affirmative action. The VP of the IT division was an African-American who amazed me he could be hired by anyone. He spoke with a thick southern accent that sounded like gibberish and didn't seem to understand basic concepts of IT and was following his advisor cronies to get by. He spoke at a division meeting mocking the employees for all spending their bonuses on "fancy new cars." The main office for IT operations was/is in Reston and referred to as The Outhouse. No cafeteria and the nearest fast food place is about a half mile away. The building's air vents hadn't been cleaned since the early 70's (a worker developed an asthma condition because of it and ultimately left. I don't know if he sued for workers comp over it.) There were free soda fountain machines (since been yanked out, more on that later) and the cubicles were nice (full height, private, and a peaceful place to work). Even if you weren't a crony, there were oppportunities. There was a humble non-alcohol office Christmas party at lunch (the business area in McLean got alcohol) and a party committee like in The Office that had picnics twice a year. There was a Christmas secret Santa event for a few hours a year that was charming. The work-life balance was pretty good. Indians made up about 1 to 5 percent of the workforce, at most. Despite cronyism helping one to get promoted, it also was a double edged sword. If your crony got fired and you were in management, it didn't matter how good you were. You were out.

Then it all changed (of course).

Even back then, I noticed a troubling sign when an Indian backstabbed me to my manager, an African American, and he later used it against me. It was one of the few times recently I had been ambushed at ruthless corporate politics. I hadn't seen it coming even though I had successfully blocked previous backstabbings at other companies from disgruntled white and African women. Until then, African American men and me got along fine and still mostly do. But this was a mildly toxic environment about to get worse.

I had been hired on as a contractor and then offered a full-time position. With a double whammy of H1b's moving in AND the housing bust, management was primed in a combination of downsizing (referred to as "right sizing") and benefits cutting. The soda fountains were pulled. The parties eliminated (supposedly for publicity reasons due to the housing crash). Full height cubicles cut down to size (kind of a literal gesture, come to think of it) so now the office was noisy. "Low performance" reviews were handed out more often, to Americans, to justify layoffs later including to top performers. I began to get lots of calls from Indians and some Chinese that were, in hindsight, hilarious. Here's how it would go: I'd get a ring. I'd answer and someone would mumble: "Are you X?" I felt like a bill collector was coming after me. I say, "yes, I'm X" They'd respond: "I'm Paraswami from Y division. Did you read the email I sent you?" (They sent it a half hour ago and I hadn't read it yet.) "No", I'd respond. "I need this project Z started immediately. How soon will it be done?" "I don't know", I'd say, "I need to review it". They then would start berating me for 20 minute uninterruptable sessions, demanding I service them immediately, etc. While they were berating me for not getting a weeks worth of work done in a half hour, another would be on the phone on the second line with the same spiel. Management was not helpful since I was unfortunately on the outs with them (see the backstab above.)

In the meantime, entire divisions would be run by Indians (always badly). Etrust was run by Indians which killed entire applications. Change management, run previously by crony white males, was replaced with crony Indians. Remaining whites had a choice: Collaborate and sell out your own kind or... get laid off. One guy collaborated and he joked that office Christmas parties weren't "appropriate anymore" right to my face to show how the IT division had become a 3rd world hellhole.

During this time, the African American VP had retired and died in his sleep a few months later. I found it strange that I regarded him as largely likable compared to the new management kicking in. While searching through the company website (recently put on a google appliance), I stumbled upon a document that management had been presenting to each other which was a pretty color graph showing the plans for layoffs by year up to 2014. Tragically, I never posted it (perhaps out of fear they could use the logfile in google to figure out who had accessed the document.) Pity I didn't pass it onto someone else to post it in the lunchroom.

About this time, something funny happened. While walking downstairs in Reston 2, I smelled pee. Apparently, someone had taken a whiz in the stairwell to send a message. The stench lasted for weeks. Another employee, a native from the Virginia area, had threatened to release his collection of venomous snakes (ever see Snakes on a Plane?) and there were 2 security guards posted at the door for a few months. I didn't know this at the time but found it hilarous afterwards when someone told me.

The new collaborator director was a military crony (largely someone who left because he couldn't get promoted in the Navy) and wanted to run things military style. Ever see the Bridge over the river Kwai? He was the collaborator and the Indians were the Japanese. At least working on the bridge, we'd be outdoors... He bragged to some industry magazines that he hired veterans because they were so "regimented" (which sounds offensive, to the vets actually) but he was an enthusiatic outsourcer to TATA consulting. Those vets were just tokens. What little joy was left at the company, was gone. The layoffs began. I missed the first round (they needed me, for then.) The second purging came and I was cut which surprised me because despite them doing it at the perfect time (for them), it took about 5 Indians to replace me. But when they want you gone, you're gone. Who cares about the company, customer, or ethics?

I got a 6 month severace package including full medical (with NO co-pay) AND 6 months back overtime pay due to a lawsuit initiated by a co-worker who found that IT professionals without direct reports, as classified at the time, were NOT exempt from overtime pay. Fortunately, I had always declared any hours I worked overtime even if I wasn't getting paid. I got about a cool 40K before taxes. Some got 6 figures. One poor guy had just written in 40 hours a week and got nothing. I cleared a double paycheck for that year including the new shop where I moved to. I also later got a $40K payout from the company funded retirement plan. I heard that this was the best package they had ever offered and I was fortunate.

The (few) friends who remain at the company tell me it's a lonely place. One friend is waiting to retire (and he's well qualified and an asset to the company to boot). He fortunately qualified for the 25 year retirement bonus before it was cancelled. Today, layoffs of non-Indians don't come with any layoff package. If you get hired now in IT in Reston, expect only the minimum benefits you would get from working at a retail store.

Posted by: sandsn ()
Date: January 16, 2016 03:06PM

I'm glad that this thread is still going and we should keep it going to expose the cronyism in Corporate America. I am Ex-IBMer, Tamil south-indian and out of job since July'2015. I came to the US during Y2K period. First of all, I can totally understand how European-Americans feel about Indians coming over on H1B and taking over jobs. I know many Americans who are out of job, umemployed feel about immigration mainly educated immigrants from India (mostly) and some from China. It's competition, Indians and Chinese are excellent in education, while Africans in Sports and Europeans in Inventions, Management etc.

Let me digress briefly, Immigration is an extremely complex problem and serious one at best, followed by corruption in Corporate America and US Government propelled by Greed. Who said corruption doesn't exist in the First World nations? As any nation becomes too big to control, it also fails exercise measures to protect itself. I see USA as a 'balloon' that keeps expanding without any limits with regards to Immigration. Nobody in Europe or USA, seems knows when to stop blowing more air (people) into it to hold of expansion. I see NO jobs in the future if this isn't stopped. There will mass unrest, murders, rapes, chaos, no welfare fund. Only the warlords, guns, corrupt cops and leaders will rule Americas.

Immigration - Illegal Latinos, pakistanis, chinese, indians (15million) plus each latino breeding at rate of 5 kids per person = 75 million latinos in 20 years, looking for jobs.
- Legal immigrants - Indians, Chinese and others (5million) with each min of two kids pp = 5*2 = 10 million Asians
- Refugees (War, Policy) Vietnamese, Korean, Syrian Middle-East Muslims, East-Africans - 5million = 5*5 = 25 million kids of refugees (low-IQ, uneducated folks tend to have more kids)
- Early Americans of all races (before 1990s) - 300 million - KKK-White Supremacist, European Americans and Jews. Many are breeding just to compensate and compete with latinos breeders and other non-white breeders. It's understandable, a breeding competition between races.
Ultimately, all of these citizens will be competing for the same job in the future. There isn't going to be enough for everyone.

At the end of the day, Americas once a pristine nation 523 years ago is totally FUBAR'd (Fucked up beyond all recognition) out by Europeans. Now in modern times, allowing H1B Indians, Fast moving latinos in California and Texas etc, Refugee Muslims from Syria, Vietnamese through Vietnam war, 20 million Filipinos, Chinaman through Railway building project, on and on and on.
Conclusion: It's seriously imponderable problem on an epic scale unless the balloon is stopped now, gloomy dark days are ahead of us. Bringing more immigrants is a problem for all both white and non-white, because there is 'NO JOBS' for everyone in the future. NO politicians mentions that at all, practically NONE. It's not 'Muslims' or 'Race' or 'Skin Color'.

Back to Main topic - Regarding Freddie and Fannie, I was interviewed by Freddie by two south-indians (Telugu Kind) and one turkish director (lastname Karatas). I was never hired, no calls, nothing. Many European Americans might think all Indians are the same, completely WRONG. Just as in European Culture wherein Intra-racial discrimination exists (English discriminating Italians, Irish etc) similarly all races have some form of discrimination from within races. In Muslims, Shia-muslim hates Sunni-Muslims and in asians Chinese hates Japanese, Koreans hate Vietnamese etc. Among many ethnic groups, it isn't hate but preferential treatment over others.

Among White-European, white preferring white over others has existed and has been still real for over centuries. Lowes in North Carolina is ONE of those companies which prefers White-Only. I was rejected within 2 seconds. As a White-European, there are many companies in their favor over other races, so you have nothing to complain. Government leeching Freddie and Fannie is an exception and many others.

Argument - Why should my tax dollars go-to government leeching, minority run IT-department like Freddie and Fannie?
Answer - Welcome to Democracy and Welfare America ! Taxpayers have NO control on what government does with its money. Another outrageous thing government does for example: To allow millions of feral latinos to stay, feed, capture, detain, schools for illegal kids, hospital charges for illegals etc PLUS allowing hundreds of thousands of Syrian Muslims in your state on your TAX dollar : Feeding, sheltering, relocating, providing jobs (which African Americans don't have) and fighting in favor of muslims (Not now, in the future when refugees are fully established they will be ready for supporting other muslim wars) etc.

Over last 10 years, literally thousands if not millions of Indian IT Consulting companies have sprung up which means corruption and bribery have reached FEVER pitch. Corrupt Indian Managers in the US are swindling huge sum of money from Corporate America, not sure if White race is involved in this scheme, I am positive white-european is 100% supported and involved mainly in many Government funded companies like Booz-Hamilton, Deloitte, Fannie and Freddie, which TOP MANAGEMENT have NOTHING TO LOOSE. White-European may be involved in Corruption of NON-IT contractors as well, firing up all cylinders in nearly corrupting all departments. Even if the whole shit blows up, these bastards can take a Golden-Parachute and run, just as in 2008 Financial crisis.

Companies Booz, Deloitte pay 80-150k for employees and in turn charges government $250/hr regardless of the consultants skill. Both parties (Government and Corporations) are involved
in this corrupt scheme, bleeding taxpayer dollars and top management becoming rich in turn.

My biggest problem is with corrupt 'IT Consulting companies' and their relationship with bribed hiring managers in Corporate companies and US Government. How do we expose Bribery and Corruption ?

Anyways, Good Luck to all.

Posted by: sandsn ()
Date: January 16, 2016 03:23PM

>Re: working at Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
>Posted by: Rajesh Dictator ()
>Date: September 13, 2015 01:22AM

>The IT department at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are 95% indians. The indian manager acts like Kim Jong Un. He is very unprofessional, treats people like slaves, verbally insult them >publicly. Indian managers outright discriminate against all people who are not indians. They only hire indians. It is very odd that they come to U.S.A. to discriminate against Americans.

At least those first generation Indians are EXTREMELY unprofessional and lowly creatures like Africans from Africa. Professionalism and decency doesn't exist among first generation immigrants but it's improving.

Discrimination and 'Racial and Ethnic' preference is the same thing. Rumor has it - Freddie and Fannie is overloaded with Telugu South Indians and they have strong preference for other Telugus.

Posted by: freddiemac ()
Date: January 16, 2016 04:58PM

Client 9 Wrote:
> I worked at Freddie during the early 90's. If you
> thought high school was full of cliques, this
> place was even worse. Most of the promotions
> sorority types.

I worked their from 1993-2001 Your right about cliques very wierd place

Posted by: white and proud not Indian ()
Date: February 08, 2016 10:26PM

It was really funny today in an all hands meeting talking about diversity in Fannie Mae. They had a a short video talking about diversity. Guess what???!!!! in the video there were 6 Indian and and One white lady. it was really funny I wanted to say..... Can we talk about the elephants in the room??!!....no pun intended (elephant).
I had similar experience with my ex-Indian manager, he is rude, he thinks he knows it all and he hires only Indian.
I am really concerned. What is going on? why so many Indian, there should be a congressman somewhere in Washington getting money for this to happen. it is really outrageous. How can congress sell America so cheap....was that an oxymoron question, I did not mean to say it is for money of course.

Posted by: Metro India ()
Date: February 08, 2016 10:57PM

Washington metro area is the little India and it is not a pretty smell.
In the Herndon and surrounding areas you can literally smell the stench of curry and other powerful funk in Fannie Mae during lunch.
these people could literally take over due to their numbers and also due to their cliques, even the way they look at you as if they were savages. They also think that they are most intelligent people on earth.
Indians, even your president is calling you back.

Posted by: PolishKnightUSA ()
Date: February 09, 2016 05:38PM

"Indians and Chinese are excellent in education"

Balderdash.

Certainly, that's been an excellent media campaign on the part of NASSCOM and oligarch funded tech lobbies, but workers in the field know that Indians in particular, but also the Chinese, are notorious for being masters of fake degrees and resumes. It's even a running joke that so many resumes from them look alike because they're from the same diploma mills.

It makes one wonder why nobody tried it sooner or perhaps political circumstances in recent times allowed it. Why couldn't Russians who are amazingly well educated take advantage of a fake diploma mill and resume service and come over?

H1B's typically are assigned to entry level tasks and then later promoted above their ability but it's ok because they have cronies who cover for them. Freddie Mac in particular is notorious for having dozens of H1b's in a single department who don't do anything which begs the question: Why would someone hire people who pretend to work but don't?

There must be bribery going on. APEX consultants were charged (ironically by an Indian-American justice department attorney) for bribing healthcare companies to hire H1B's.

Anyways, funny stories. Indian H1B's with graduate degrees don't know how to list files in a directory or folder or how to write a basic shell script. They memorize some keywords to get past the state department interview.

And google "Asians cheat" to see why they do so well in school.

Think twice before going to an Indian American doctor in the DC metro region. The HMO's are FULL of them. I'd drive a half hour to go to a properly credentialed doctor. If you want your child cut open by the same guy who answers you on tech support, feel free to go to a Herndon medical clinic. They always have LOTS of open time slots available...

Posted by: alikhan ()
Date: December 08, 2016 07:48PM

sir,
let us go to a congress men and expose those corrupt indians

Posted by: God Emperor Trump ()
Date: December 08, 2016 08:09PM

Come January 20, H1B visas will be a thing of the past.

Posted by: Fannie employee ()
Date: December 17, 2016 10:11PM

I work at Fannie and the whole company is being over run by Indians (dot, not feather).

I have been there many years and am currently being psuhed out. Under my director, we have 32 people total and 25 of them are Indians, only 2 are citizens. If you are a white person, the only way you are going to get hired, is if you are right out of College and they will pay you shit.

Just last week, they had a conference on LGBT marriage equality. WTF??? This is a private company, not some non profit.

I cannot wait to get out of here and be done with Fannie. Tim (CEO) should be ashamed as to what he has done to this Company. They are pushing good, hard working people out, so they can hire more non citizen contractors.

Posted by: it crowd ()
Date: December 17, 2016 11:56PM

i have worked at freddie and fannie and they are pretty much copies of each other...except freddie is a little more cut throat business uptight and fannie is more social justice warrior...

if you drive by the buildings with IT and see all the smokers it is like a south asian sweat shop...

i have worked for many projects over the years...and when h1b's are a part of the project they can be great, but when they make up the bulk of the project, they can be very insular and the group think makes them some of the worst projects i have been on...

Fannie employee Wrote:
> I work at Fannie and the whole company is being
> over run by Indians (dot, not feather).
>
> I have been there many years and am currently
> being psuhed out. Under my director, we have 32
> people total and 25 of them are Indians, only 2
> are citizens. If you are a white person, the only
> way you are going to get hired, is if you are
> right out of College and they will pay you shit.
>
>
> Just last week, they had a conference on LGBT
> marriage equality. WTF??? This is a private
> company, not some non profit.
>
> I cannot wait to get out of here and be done with
> Fannie. Tim (CEO) should be ashamed as to what he
> has done to this Company. They are pushing good,
> hard working people out, so they can hire more non
> citizen contractors.

Posted by: Raj Patel ()
Date: January 05, 2017 11:58PM

Check this out
www.freddiemacsucks.com

Posted by: JLK ()
Date: July 20, 2017 07:56PM

The question should be have you ever worked for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac or misled to believe that you worked for/with them. Check out the case JACKSON v. FEDERAL NAT. MORTG. ASSOCIATION. The Federal National Mortgage Association and Fannie Mae are not one in the same. Check your Fannie Mae offer letter does it say its not a contract? Are you accepting employment with Fannie (no Mae). Check out the court decision regarding Cecelia Carter vs Federal National Mortgage Association "Fannie Mae". Ask yourself if Fannie Mae must work in the secondary market how can they hire employees in the primary market? Through contracts maybe? Check out the Federal National Mortgage Association on the Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration website and do a Form 5500 search....is The Federal National Mortgage Association an employer's association and Fannie Mae is the insurance (i.e., health, disability, life)? What's a W2 employee vs. Independent Contractor?

Posted by: Mc Whittler ()
Date: July 21, 2017 10:39AM

Most of the promotions
> sorority types.

They had sorority/fraternity types in the janitorial staff??
Oh, you must've been part of NVCC guaranteed janitorial admissions program!
Valedictorian at NVCC= janitor at Fannie Mae that doesn't fit in booooohooooo

Posted by: Jake123 ()
Date: September 28, 2017 08:36AM

Trump needs to look at Freddie Mac as part of immigration reform. In IT, mostly H1-B hired direct or thru vendors. Managers/directors mostly from India who came on H1-B 10/15 years back on H1B and now citizen. A model to define chain migration. This is all funded by US tax payers. Gross misuse of $$$. A few white managers highly incompetent they are there as they are lazy and life is easy when you have slave master managing slaves.....Good luck enjoy your time

Posted by: GovtJobsStress ()
Date: September 29, 2017 09:11AM

Despite the rhetoric about anti government workers who do nothing, most government jobs are highly stressed due to a lack resources, too much work, not enough people ("more with less" got so old as a slogan that people don't even mutter it anymore), supervisors who are bean-counters counting productivity ALL the time -- it's a modern factory that tracks your every move(s) electronically, on your computer, phone.... miserable.

Although you get LOTS of experience in a short period of time, there's a reason why people leave (high turn over). The private sector has better jobs, benefits, better job security (government workers and contractors are no longer safe, steady jobs (which started when Obama was first elected really, not just a Trump thing).

Job security was a benefit that made govt work attractive, but the govt regularly pushes people out of jobs (people in their 40s and 50s)... Several of my friends in their 50s have been set up to fail to make room for cheaper workers who aren't burned out yet.

There are no great perks in government service - contribution to benefits is rising. People say the retirement system is good, but workers pay into that (and will be paying more into it). Govt matches to some extent yes, but if you are a professional, in the long term, weight for a private sector job.

If you are a support staff worker, the benefits are salary/good, but if you do professional work for private sector, the benefits are a whole lot better, particularly as you rise in the organization. Most govt workers hit a ceiling at mid-career because political appointees are (rightly) in charge. My two cents.

Posted by: The Great Divider succeeded ()
Date: September 29, 2017 09:40AM

There are very few niggers at most higher paid federal agencies. There might be a few in the admin jobs to check the box, but not in the program areas.

Niggers flock to the federal government because they can sit around all day complaining about being asked to do at least some part of their already brainless job. If you can get a nigger to perform 10 percent of the time, you're doing well. Government nig workers are literally the laziest, angriest group on this earth.

And most of them end up getting paid somewhere in the $60K range after 10 years in the government, For doing nothing. We don't even give our niggers basic stuff to do.

Posted by: WrongURight ()
Date: September 29, 2017 10:07AM

The Great Divider succeeded Wrote:
> There are very few niggers at most higher paid
> federal agencies. There might be a few in the
> admin jobs to check the box, but not in the
> program areas.
>
> Niggers flock to the federal government because
> they can sit around all day complaining about
> being asked to do at least some part of their
> already brainless job. If you can get a nigger to
> perform 10 percent of the time, you're doing well.
> Government nig workers are literally the laziest,
> angriest group on this earth.
>
> And most of them end up getting paid somewhere in
> the $60K range after 10 years in the government,
> For doing nothing. We don't even give our niggers
> basic stuff to do.

You're just plain wrong. Support staff regardless of race are few and far between. Paralegals or secretaries support a dozen or two dozen+ professional workers, and their work is endless. I work in a diverse government agency and everyone works like dogs and gets along (except mid- and young women make terrible bosses).

I will agree that, after Obama's employment policies were implemented, there was only ONE white guy (a veteran) who was promoted out of more than twenty five promotions over eight years in our large division.

If federal agencies fill a position with a white guy (gasp!!), the agency has to fill out burdensome paperwork to OPM and explain why the agency didn't violate Affirmative Action and thus defend why a non white guy was hired. Crazy. I think people know this intuitively nut I'm surprised it doesn't get more coverage...

Posted by: anonymout ()
Date: September 08, 2019 10:05PM

Financial Industry Regulatory Authority

Posted by: ASIAN INDIANS GO EAT SHIT ()
Date: September 08, 2019 10:17PM

Financial Industry Regulatory Authority IT is the same way, FINRA.
In Rockville Md. Polluted with arrogant snotty Indians. Indian guy in the gym gave me an Indians's name in FINRA . I called the guy. He set up an interview. Bunch of Indians on the phone. Rapid fire tech questions. They asked a few bullshit questions with disdain in their voices. They blew me off . FUckers come in the gym driving fancy cars. These are not low paid H1b's . These curry eating muther fuckers are driving BMW, Vettes. They are spindly little bitches who do 10 reps and then study their fucking phones. I was on a DOL project. 20 people, one white guy. Me. Was on an NIH Project. The whole wing of the building was Indian except for a PM whose was a big nasty white bitch and me.

These fuckers spouses are IT so they bring in 1 and add 1 for the bitch.

The Marriott building in Gaithersburg is all Indian. At lunch time they come flooding out in big groups. A few whites,

Really a shame what the Government has done to the IT field.

So sick of fucking tiny dicked Indians. It takes all of my self control to not punch one of these needle dicked cock suckers in the mouth.

The Government is turning the US into a fucking foreign country.

THis country is fucked

Posted by: Worst Customer Ever ()
Date: September 08, 2019 11:32PM

I have sold technology to countless customers over a 40 year career. Freddie Mac led by nothing but H1B's are the worst customer I have ever dealt with in my entire career. The second worst customer is not even close - FM is the worst by a factor of 10X. They are the dumbest IT people I have ever dealt with and should not be taking jobs from American workers whose degrees can actually be checked vs. the frauds coming from India and Pakistan.

Posted by: Panthulu T ()
Date: May 01, 2022 05:28PM

Heard that Caste system in indians is prevalent in these companies Freddie and FAnnie and even in USAJobs. I have seen that If you are a Downward caste they are not hiring.

I came to US to Escape this. But the Indians in higher management especially Brahmins are not hiring people from other caste as they eat meat. Lived in Northern Virginia for 15 years. Being a US Citizen, I feel that this caste system has crippled me from getting a Job. I have master's degree in Comouter science with top certifications.. Some of these higher management people have average degrees but belong to Brahmin or higher caste... I Guess Biden is not doing anything to address these issues.

Posted by: worked all of them ()
Date: May 01, 2022 11:27PM

worked freddie, fannie, and capitol one as contractor and employee at fannie after years of doing dod contracting

thought i would like the "real world" after dod stuff..but actually found more waste and politics there than in dod

if you get your own company or find a niche where you can charge over 200 an hour then it is great

if not, then working as a fed is more stable and less affected by the bs

however in these let's go brandon insanity days, you have to worship the wannabe trans cock and other insane bs

will be glad to be retired from what has truly become a rat race

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.