HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Herbal incense
Posted by: R420 ()
Date: April 09, 2012 08:52PM

Does anybody know where I can get herbal incense in leesburg Virginia I know I can order it online but would rather not wait for the order any help would be appreciated thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Herbal incense
Posted by: Incense ()
Date: April 09, 2012 09:44PM

R420, there are multiple threads about the same subject of where to find incense around here. Most place have stopped selling after recent crackdown after legislation was passed, unfortunately. I haven't seen it an any places in the NOVA area lately. Let me know if you find any place that sells.

Date: April 10, 2012 08:29AM

I'll be sure to let you know unfortunately no luck yet

Posted by: OinkOink ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:46AM

Incense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> R420, there are multiple threads about the same
> subject of where to find incense around here. Most
> place have stopped selling after recent crackdown
> after legislation was passed, unfortunately. I
> haven't seen it an any places in the NOVA area
> lately. Let me know if you find any place that
> sells.

Good try you fucking pig

Posted by: Hide and Seek ()
Date: April 10, 2012 12:21PM

You will have to go to MD, search this thread for locations.

Date: April 10, 2012 08:52PM

Is it illegal in VA?

Posted by: danny129487614 ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:44AM

Incense mixes are basically illegal in VA as the synthetic cannabinoids (research chemicals) used are becoming more and more illegal in multiple states. The chemicals are getting harder to find and buy but many more are being created. The reason for the legislation is due to the increased danger of using them over normal marijuana. They are taken in the miligram form which can increase the risk of accidental overdose greatly. Even then with proper doseages, many people have way different reactions to them that can be much more intense than normal marijuana. Many people still seek them out due to their invisibility to drug tests which is becoming more difficult as many drug testing firms can detect synthetic cannabinoids in urine. In all honesty, if your work or some other group is drug testing you regularly (or randomly), you will be better off avoiding all illegal drugs (booze is just as fun) or only sticking to drugs that can get out of your system quickly (unlike THC). If you don't have regular drug tests and wish to partake in such diversions, enjoy real marijuana. It's easier to get than you think and you won't OD on it. Hit up the sketchiest guy you know and ask if he knows someone "who's good". Trust me, he'll know.

Posted by: Ogsg ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:11AM

Tobacco plus in springfield next to fishers hardware

Posted by: Advice ()
Date: April 12, 2012 11:10AM

In Fairfax County (probably the rest of Virginia, too), if you get arrested with synthetic marijuana, it is a felony, so you might as well stick with weed.

That is, unless you are about to be drug-tested.

Posted by: Herbal Incense Virginia ()
Date: April 20, 2012 12:06AM

Leesburg that's a tough one. I would recommend going to Maryland to get it and use it. I recommend you goto:

Super Food Mart
4705 Raleigh Rd
Temple Hills, MD 20748
301-899-0961

They have the best prices by far, you'll find quite the selection as well. They got herbs starting at even $5. Who can beat that and they dont' charge crazy amounts either, very reasonable price.

I live in Arlington so it's not too bad, but from Leesburg it will be an hour drive at least. It's worth it if you go there and make a purchase for a week.

Posted by: smt ()
Date: August 13, 2012 07:03PM

do u know if u can still purchase synthetic from this store in md

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: August 14, 2012 10:11AM

smt Wrote:
> do u know if u can still purchase synthetic from
> this store in md

yes you can. It is legal in MD.

http://incenselaw.com/testing/state-by-state/

Since 42 states have some type of legislation already, if I were you I'd stock up. Who knows how long until they decide to crack down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 10:12AM by flight risk.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 14, 2012 12:13PM

lol just get the real stuff you pansy. that incense stuff is awful

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 14, 2012 03:08PM

Listen, incest is wrong, wrong wrong! Herbal or otherwise, look what it's done to the Meade family.

Posted by: herbalincense ()
Date: August 14, 2012 10:34PM

Safer for drug tests, then again its mystery chemicals.

Posted by: Kimica ()
Date: September 17, 2012 10:59PM

Facing drug test in Fairfax County; anybody know if synthetic cannabinoids are tested for?

Posted by: JustFishing ()
Date: September 17, 2012 11:16PM

OinkOink Wrote:
>
> Good try you fucking pig

Someone setup that store in springfield pretty hard off this thread. Give them more

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: September 19, 2012 10:35PM

There was one place in Tysons Corner that sold up until about a month ago. Tysons out of all places... I guess MD is the next closest place now.

Posted by: L_S_D ()
Date: September 23, 2012 05:03PM

Best Smokes in Alexandria is selling herbal incense. I got a 10g scooby snax for $60. I think they ran out of that and only have other brands atm.

lol@people saying synthetic marijuana is illegal in fairfax. It is, but endocannabinoid reuptake inhibitors aren't.

Posted by: joe smith ()
Date: September 23, 2012 05:43PM

What a ripoff. 10g for 60. You can get 2 ounces for 60 online.

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: September 23, 2012 06:32PM

Interesting to see the "go to MD" advice on this thread. For all its excessive laws, MD does very little when it comes to substance abuse. MD drunk driving laws don't get to felony status until there is a fatality. Go smoke it up and do your killing on ther other side of the Potomac, you bunch of minimum wage, service industy,lower tier scumbags. Just make sure you know how to get back home late at night without waking your momma. She might stop paying for your Internet service and your car insurance.

Date: September 23, 2012 06:48PM

joe smith Wrote:
> What a ripoff. 10g for 60. You can get 2 ounces
> for 60 online.

If you're buying online might as well buy the chem itself and spray it on your own leaves.

Date: September 23, 2012 07:07PM

L_S_D Wrote:
> joe smith Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What a ripoff. 10g for 60. You can get 2 ounces
> > for 60 online.
>
>
> If you're buying online might as well buy the chem
> itself and spray it on your own leaves.

Who has time for that?

you got ripped off, face it.

Date: September 23, 2012 10:31PM

You got me.

Date: September 24, 2012 12:06AM

Don't feel too bad. I used to buy it from the gas station for 40 dollars for 3 ounces.

That is before I found online vendors and I never went back to the gas station.

Date: September 24, 2012 12:08AM

Correction: I got it from the gas station for $40/3g

Posted by: flight risk ()
Date: September 26, 2012 12:08PM

FFU for you---

My report from the field (shopped around from 9/12-9/20)-

-Best smokes N. Kings-

Legit, although they ran out of name brands (scooby snakz, mr nice guy, kush, etc). They have some stuff called "F'd up" for $17.99/1.5g which worked similar to MNG but is obviously a "homemade" blend with the non-professional packaging. The only brand I saw on the shelf that I even remotely recognized was hayze trainwreck- and to me that is a "medium" blend. The other blends I did not recognize, and had prices from $19.99 and up.

-Super Food Mart-

Called and the phone is disconnected. I drove past and they were open, but only had kratom and various party pills on display. I was offered some blend I did not recognize for $10/g (packaging looked homemade), but declined. Truly upset since they used to offer every commercial brand under the sun from MNG to even Bonzai and Flight Risk back in the day, and at great prices too. If someone can go back this week and report back I would appreciate it, MD is a bit of a drive for me. I will have to stop supporting them if they don't get it together quickly. I will miss their sub sandwiches but I wont make the drive unless they have the products I need....a shame, it is a nice little shop otherwise and they would make GREAT business if they could keep in stock!!!!

-Secret spot #1 in northern VA-

they were in stock, but jacked the prices up since they know people are having a hard time finding their usual- but what they served was only a "mild" commercial blend at best, so I don't think I will support them anymore unless they lower their prices some. They charge MORE than what the real thing would cost- GTFO with that! I will save my money and do without, I'm not THAT desperate!

-secret spot #2 in northern VA-

Sold out of everything, don't know when they would get more.

TL;DR- The pigs have landed on FFU and are busting some of the secret spots now- even the legit spots in MD are running out. So go online and order it if you can find a trusted vendor. Go to walmart/cvs/711, get a prepaid visa gift card and order happy. I bet best smokes will be next simply because someone else already mentioned it above. It was one of my secret spots LOL. Any of the ones still out and are reading here- get decent stock in and you will make money. If you want to try a blend you have never heard of- the risk is all yours to try.

Posted by: herbalincense ()
Date: September 26, 2012 10:01PM

Kinda ghey.

I just got a couple of z's today of purple master kush!

Unsure any incense can beat that!

Date: October 12, 2012 12:25PM

So tired of driving out to Alexandria, and fuck going to MD. How are the nova popo shutting these places down? I mean there's plenty of new non analogs (cannabanoid reuptake inhibitors I think) that are still legal like 5F-UR-144 and others. Down in VB it's so available in so many smoke shacks.

Posted by: dmx13 ()
Date: October 12, 2012 12:50PM

Your tired of driving to Alexandria and MD but you don't mind driving to Virginia Beach? WTF?

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: October 12, 2012 06:29PM

flight risk, were you ever able to try the Scooby Snax? One of the most potent recent blends available, and I even know which chemical is used in it based on a lab report.

I want to stock up at Best Smokes before/if they get shut down. Would you say the drive there is worth it?

And, by chance, have you seen Bonzai winter/summer blend ANYWHERE lately? That was my favorite. Thanks.

Date: October 27, 2012 03:44PM

dmx13 Wrote:
> Your tired of driving to Alexandria and MD but you
> don't mind driving to Virginia Beach? WTF?

I live in vb during the summer, and up here during the year.

Date: October 27, 2012 10:13PM

Stocking up is a good idea. the site I used to order from just went down. Good thing I bought a pound before it shut down which is basically a lifetime supply.

Posted by: rico ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:09AM

Give me a call dude. Names Rico!!

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: March 11, 2013 08:48PM

I don't smoke marijuana but it is my God given right to enjoy the beauty of the plants both indica and sativa.

My main grow room has the best aroma. I'm trying to figure out how to make cannibus after shave and perfume.

Some of my plants have buds almost 1ft.long and 4 inches wide.

Some of the indica has buds that are oozing a very sticky sap like substance and turned the buds purple.

It's a lot of work and requires daily attention. You talk about an electric bill-maan.

All the plant foods adds up too.

Where does the goverment get off trying to say to us citizens that we can't enjoy growing beautiful plants that God put on this earth. Besides I order my seed from this outfit in holland and apparently the seeds are legal to possess.

Posted by: a toker ()
Date: December 05, 2013 09:22AM

2 0z for 60 will get u shit that doesnt even get you high. herbal incense is sold in va i get it online and at 2 local stores never get legal bud. legal budis not k2. only brands that are out right now that are available to me is scooby snax which is the worst and hookah blast and bizzaro which are really good. careful with k2 extremely addicticve real marijuana doesnt get me high cause of the amount of k2 i somke

Posted by: JeremyD ()
Date: December 05, 2013 11:31AM

Do they still sell it at that joint in Manassas?

Posted by: the k2 guy ()
Date: August 05, 2014 11:21PM

Posted by: leoo ()
Date: October 12, 2014 11:19PM

Need the incense hit me bk

Posted by: leoo ()
Date: October 12, 2014 11:24PM

word?

Posted by: bboyfyzyx ()
Date: October 28, 2014 09:59AM

I need a new incense source. please hit me up at bboyfyzyx@gmail.com

Date: November 01, 2014 08:53AM

please hit me up at bboyfyzyx@gmail.com

Posted by: highasgifraffaeass ()
Date: February 24, 2015 11:05AM

I know I'm kinda late on ur post but I got a couple spot still selling incense see like bizarro, bizarro liquid, buzz liquid, hookah blast an another 10g bag called Extreme the feel like u smoking wet. I kno this fairfax underground but the spots r in DC an pg county md.if u prove u ain't a knocker I can get u to it. An the product are labeled that they are to be smoked so it's none of that bullshit bout police say in oh the bahmg say not for human consumption

Date: April 05, 2015 09:39AM

PLEASE TELL ME A SPOT. BEST SMOKES IS CLOSED TODAY....bboyfyzyx@gmail.com

Posted by: Where at? ()
Date: April 05, 2015 06:51PM

bboyfyzyx, does Best in Alexandria still have it? I thought they stopped a year ago.

And to the guy that said it's in PG I bet it is! Can you please give a hint at least?

Posted by: herbal all day ()
Date: April 14, 2015 05:17PM

Best smokes has it they close early though and far away need s closer place to Richmond

Posted by: lenn ()
Date: May 05, 2015 04:09PM

Word?

Posted by: dCUm3 ()
Date: June 15, 2015 05:18PM

Best smokes stopped selling guys, so thats out!!!

Stil have my secret spots in DC, all I will say is Ward 7. DC is cracking down and it's in the news now, so good luck!!!

Posted by: John121 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 08:53AM

Best smokes recently stopped

Posted by: John121 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 08:55AM

I need and incense store also best smokes stopped carrying it they had the best stuff ever . Please let me know where to get chadstone119@outlook.com

Posted by: Jay2 ()
Date: July 05, 2015 12:30AM

Hey I'm in maryland chavy chase. Where to buy a bizzaro in which gaz station

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: July 05, 2015 01:19AM

yall are retarded.
i dont even touch the stuff but know where to find it.

BP gas at pennsylvania & minnesota

Cant remember name of it, but if ur on minn gng north from penn, right after you pass ridge rd and east capitol, store on your left w red and white sign right after liquor store.
dunno what brands bc i dont touch it...i saw aloha though.

Posted by: Shigi ()
Date: September 01, 2015 12:27AM

I've been involved with Herbal Incense for about 5 years now and I've tried blends from many different companies over the years.
With the bans over the years it has become increasingly difficult to find not only quality but consistency in blends. AtomicZip has both and here's my experiences:

There are three levels, I have tried both level 2 and 3.
No matter the level first thing I noticed was a strong fruit scent and there's a selection of grape, apple, strawberry and blueberry.

I got to try level three by a free sample they offer all new customers and this blueberry scent was much more potent than I could have imagined. It did not take much to feel a very strong but pleasant trip. For about an hour I was in a completely relaxed state as I aimlessly stared at whatever was on my television.

Level 2 I got the grape scent and was again blown away. The potency rivaled that of level 3 as again it did not take much to get the desired feeling. The incense had the same effects as level 3, just not as intense which I thought was better for daily use.

All in all, my experiences were amazing, they were positive and I couldn't be more happier to have found a product that does not disappoint and is safe. I've had the few big names left in the herbal incense business and they just don't compare to AtomicZip. -Shigi

Posted by: miss_hustle ()
Date: June 05, 2016 07:09PM

hey i have been lookin all over the enternet for hookah blast, im from DC but stay way out in VA where ican not even find it...could u hip me to a spot plzzzz

Posted by: Shake nasty high ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:01AM

I live in Louisiana, I am trying to find a store to get it to ship it to me. One that ain't going to rip me off again. I don't care about the price. Just need it. Any help would be great.

Posted by: Shake nasty high ()
Date: August 27, 2016 11:05AM

25$ a gram in Louisiana. Need a decent plug.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.