HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chili Cook Off '12 - whotheFcares
Posted by: DickFor ()
Date: March 27, 2012 10:38AM

INCUBUS
CAKE
THE AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT
ANGELS & AIRWAVES
AWOLNATION
NEON TREES
CIVIL TWILIGHT
TWIN ATLANTIC

Wasnt Incubus cool in the mid 90's? Good place to revive your career, the parking lot of a has-been stadium.
Dont know why this station continues to play this pussy music format.
98Rock PWNS 101 anytime of the day. Besides, (maybe)having one good single on any of these named bands, does anyone listen to them? I hate the Neon Trees now because of that Buick featuring Pandora commercial. I wanna shove those 80's glasses up his poop chute.

You wont see me at this show, but you will see me at the Mayhem Fest punishing kids in the PIT as Slipknot rages on!

Also please stop playing, 'we Are young' and 'young blood' every hour, try n stretch it out a bit. You tend to overplay the fuck outta these types songs like you did with 'pumped up kicks' and 'kids'.

(im 33, all points are of my own opinion, we all know yours will differ)...but Im just sayin
Attachments:
slipknot-rds-2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chili Cook Off '12 - whotheFcares
Posted by: Section 7 ()
Date: March 27, 2012 11:20AM

Looking forward to some CHILI!

Re: Chili Cook Off '12 - whotheFcares
Posted by: ROB_BOULDERRRRS ()
Date: March 27, 2012 12:46PM

Shame that Mayhem fest is also full of has-been metal bands and more 'cores than a basket of apples.

Slipknot - iowan numetal trash
slayer - havent' played well in years, sloppy, and honestly just dont give a shit anymore
motorhead - fun but havent written any original music in 30 years
anthrax - why are these guys still touring? they were never at any point better than testament or megadeth

The Devil Wears Prada
As I Lay Dying
Asking Alexandria
^ these three bands, i cant even express how gay they are in words.

especially for the ticket price of some sort of event like this, +JLL's total gayness about everything.
shit's just gay
wear a condom, cus youll be getting a butt full of aids at both the chili cookoff and mayhem fest.
more diarrhea at mayhem fest, surprisingly

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.