HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Flag Football Tournament April 29th
Posted by: Lincsports.com ()
Date: March 25, 2012 03:12PM

Flag Football Tournament

10 man roster double elimination...April 29th starting at 10am....18 and up...$1000 1st Place Prize...$500 2nd Place Prize...Co-Ed Teams Welcomed...Dulles Sportsplex Sterling, VA.

Go to www.lincsports.com for more info and to register....Don't forget to tell a friend too!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flag Football Tournament April 29th
Posted by: i'mjustsaying ()
Date: March 25, 2012 05:32PM

New to the area, need to get out and mingle in Northern Va so me and my team will be there!

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: March 25, 2012 06:57PM

That is Punk Ball.

Posted by: Eastwick ()
Date: March 25, 2012 07:09PM

@YEP....Haven't had a chance to look at it but before I waste my time what is punk about it?

Posted by: NOVAgutcheck ()
Date: March 25, 2012 07:18PM

It don't seem bad to me so I'll most likely be there

Posted by: Mr.703 ()
Date: March 25, 2012 08:30PM

Who else is gonna play???????

Posted by: Eastwick ()
Date: March 26, 2012 09:20AM

I'll be there

Date: March 26, 2012 09:51AM

Hey guys its just been added....1st place winner will receive a chance at being entered into the invite only national flag football tournament and a chance to win a guaranteed $5000 and the pot is only getting bigger!!!!! Join today for your shot at 5 grand or more!!!!

Go to www.lincsports.com for more info or to register

Posted by: Art Vandalay ()
Date: March 26, 2012 01:32PM

Lincsports.com Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Flag Football Tournament
>
FYI, you mispelled 'Fag'.

Posted by: Former NVFFA player ()
Date: March 26, 2012 03:57PM

What are the main rules? Downfield blocking? If it's that whimpy league I'll pass.

Date: March 26, 2012 04:32PM

We're all about hearing what people think, whether its good or bad, and building on it. With that said...what's so weak about the tournament? And try to refrain from the deep, intellectual answers like, "its wack", "punk ball" etc. We want to know what specifically is soft about it, even it gets a little harsh.

YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS PRESENTS FLAG FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS AND FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Date: April 26, 2012 06:45PM

Youth Championship Sports PRESENTS Youth Flag Football Championships and Youth Football Championships are very excited to host two of its annual YOUTH FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS this November and December in Kissimmee, Florida. The YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS is one of the newest and most popular Christian based Championship level events in Florida. The YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS is a dream come true Championship caliber youth tournament organizer for all youth sports the entire family can enjoy with guaranteed two days of games minimum of friendly youth sports competitions for youth athletes ages 5-16 years old! You’re invited to join the many youth championship tournaments in every youth sport with teams and youth organizations throughout the United States and Worldwide who compete for a National Championship in beautiful Central Florida in front of family and friends. Be a part of the parents and family members who strive to give their kids the same priceless memorable experience!

The YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS are not all-star events, but is formatted to match up city or independent leagues with the same ages and weight requirements. Teams are selected based on coaching etiquette, player conduct, enthusiasm and strong parental support.

Most championship tournaments are set up to ensure their own team or leagues will have the advantage you might not be aware of. However, YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS is an Event Manager and is not a league nor have teams participating in the championship tournaments. All teams who attend the YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS Championship tournaments receive the same common courtesy and treatment on the football field, baseball field or basketball court and off, regardless of race, national origin, creed, and economic status. YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP SPORTS sole purpose is to bring kids together to interact with one another from different areas of North America and the World such as meeting new people, building new friendships that last a lifetime in a safe, fun, Christian, and friendly environment. Also to offer our youth the opportunities to see and experience Central Florida and what it has to offer in its local attractions, dinner theatre shows, water parks, shopping and restaurants.

Whether you visit Magical Walt Disney World or Spectacular Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure we have something just right for you! Please visit us at www.leaguelineup.com/youthchampionshipsports and www.facebook.com/youthchampionshipsports
WWW.infosports.com
www.gosportnet.com
www.twitter.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.