HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
For the last few years, I watched as the GOP in Fairfax County went from being one of the strongest and most organized to one of the weakest and least effective in Virginia. As a result, the Fairfax GOP has lost one election after the other.
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: March 26, 2008 10:28PM

For the last few years, I watched as the GOP in Fairfax County went from being one of the strongest and most organized to one of the weakest and least effective in Virginia. As a result, the Fairfax GOP has lost one election after the other.

I have been a member of the Fairfax Committee for the last eight years and I will never forget the day I received a hand written note from one Anna Rockey, inviting me to join the Party. From that note, I became precinct chairman and shortly thereafter the GOP’s nominee for the House of Delegates against Democrat Brian Moran.

That simple outreach from Anna Rockey was followed by numerous meetings with then Fairfax Chairman Joe Underwood who taught me the basics of running for office. That outreach from Anna Rockey was also followed by numerous training sessions with then Speaker of the House, Vance Wilkins who engrained in me that he won his first elected position in a Democratic area by simple voter identification and turning out his supporters.

This is why I am running for Chairman. I understand the power of a hand written note and personal outreach. Winning elections is not rocket science. It can be as simple as a handwritten note, a handshake, a smile and open arms which many call outreach. It also takes hard work, passion and constant creativity in identifying our sympathizers and getting them to the polls.

It also takes independent minds. As Chairman, I will make certain that we never again rubber stamp candidates or follow our leaders down a ditch just out of party loyalty. We must embrace all opinions and schools of thought within our party. We must give the foreign policy noninterventionists the same opportunity to speak as the interventionists.

I am running for Chairman because the Fairfax GOP has lost its passion, drive, initiative, free thinkers and note writers. I want to inspire a new generation of Anna Rockeys because the future of our party and country need Anna Rockey, Now More Than Ever.

Unless we act to save Fairfax NOW, we will lose Fairfax County forever and if we lose Fairfax County, Virginia will follow.

Unless we act NOW, Fairfax County will become another Arlington where small government, Second Amendment Republicans can’t even dream of wining an election.

In saving Fairfax, there are things within our control and things beyond our control. What is within our control is finding our supporters and sympathizers and getting them to the polls when we need them. Our limited resources must be focused on identifying our friends and sympathizers and that is where the Fairfax GOP Committee has failed over the last few years. This will be my priority and I will use all available technology and expertise for voter identification.

In the long term, we have to attract new people and embrace all people who call themselves Republican even if they don’t want to wage war. I will make certain that the GOP is represented at every festival and any concentration of people anywhere in Fairfax County. We will have games for children and make sure that everyone stops at the GOP table where we will welcome new people and save Fairfax.

It is Now or Never. I ask for your vote and your help in saving Fairfax. Make no mistake about it, it is not only Fairfax that is in peril if we don’t act now. It is Virginia, the United States and our way of life. Please join me in saving Fairfax.

If you have not registered for the Fairfax Republican Convention, please do so immediately by visiting http://www.kamalnawash.com/fcrc-filing-form.pdf. Complete the form and check the box that says “Fairfax County Republican Convention.” The registration form must be received by 12:00pm on March 29, 2008. This is our last chance to save Fairfax.

If you have any question, please contact me by calling 202-776-7191 or visit www.KamalNawash.com. Please help me by forwarding this letter to your friends and email list.

Very truly yours,

Kamal Nawash

Authorized by Kamal Nawash

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For the last few years, I watched as the GOP in Fairfax County went from being one of the strongest and most organized to one of the weakest and least effective in Virginia. As a result, the Fairfax GOP has lost one election after the other.
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: March 26, 2008 10:35PM

Blow me. You guys have done enough to fuck up this country/county/state.

Re: For the last few years, I watched as the GOP in Fairfax County went from being one of the strongest and most organized to one of the weakest and least effective in Virginia. As a result, the Fairfax GOP has lost one election after the other.
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 26, 2008 10:40PM

join the Republican Party and you to can start a war for no fucking reason what so ever.

Posted by: Charleton ()
Date: March 27, 2008 12:05AM

Since I'd never heard of you before, I googled. Is this you Kamal?
http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/1743

I am a very conservative Republican who at one time moved out of Arlington
because of the fanatical "political correctness" run amok. If I lived in
Brian Moran's district, I'd be very unhapppy, but fortunately, do not.
Our last State Rep, Jean Marie Devolites-Davis, was to the left of Nancy
Pelosi and I voted for a Democrat, Chap Petersen, just to get her out of
there and (hopefully) replace her with a REAL Republican in the next election
cycle.
Looking forward to your reply. Thanks you.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 27, 2008 06:12AM

Our last State Rep, Jean Marie Devolites-Davis, was to the left of Nancy
Pelosi

I wasn't aware that there is actual physical or theoretical space that can be occupied to the left of Nancy Pelosi...

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 27, 2008 08:52AM

Rod needs to be gutted and quartered for repeatedly making these asinine posts.
Who's with me?

Posted by: Lopter ()
Date: March 27, 2008 09:38AM

Radiophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> join the Republican Party and you to can start a
> war for no fucking reason what so ever.

A war? How about two wars and fight them at the same time.

Posted by: § ()
Date: March 27, 2008 10:04AM

What a piece of monkey poo. http://www.freemuslims.org/

Let me guess. Are you going to put a jihad on the Fairfax Democrats now?

Please continue being weak and less effective as Fairfax County is intelligent enough to see through the GOP's leadership by puffery and promotional self-interest. -§

Posted by: BorrowAndSpendDebptpublicansUnite ()
Date: March 27, 2008 10:09AM

too many fiscal conservatives in FFX for "borrow and spend" debtpublicans these days......any party that can nearly double the national debt in 8 short years deserves to be banished

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 27, 2008 10:46AM

meh

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 28, 2008 12:06AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:33AM by Alias.

Posted by: girlyboy ()
Date: March 28, 2008 08:12PM

Their name is not Rod, it's Kamal. It's usually a GIRL's name, because I know a girl with the name Kamal but this person is a guy. haha

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 28, 2008 08:33PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:18AM by inkahootz.

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: March 28, 2008 08:35PM

s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 11:51PM by inkahootz.

Date: March 29, 2008 01:50AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:31AM by Alias.

Date: March 29, 2008 05:48PM

Lopter Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > join the Republican Party and you to can start
> a
> > war for no fucking reason what so ever.
>
> A war? How about two wars and fight them at the
> same time.

well, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that there was a reason for one of them. The other, no fucking reason what so ever.

Date: March 29, 2008 05:51PM

Alias Wrote:
> Rod:
>
> Chronic diarrhea often causes an itching sensation
> in and around the anus. Have a friend gently
> apply a small amount of Vaseline to the area.
> Radiophile would be good at this.

I don't do this and keep your sicko fantasies to yourself. Thank you.

And I don't know the other person, but I would surely hope his arms are long enough to wipe his own butt.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: March 29, 2008 10:57PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Lopter Wrote:
> -----
> > Radiophile Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > join the Republican Party and you to can
> start
> > a
> > > war for no fucking reason what so ever.
> >
> > A war? How about two wars and fight them at
> the
> > same time.
>
> well, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt
> that there was a reason for one of them. The
> other, no fucking reason what so ever.

and the one that DID have a reason was executed quite shittily

THE LAST 5 YEARS HAVE BEEN EPIC FAIL
Good job, Rod, Kamal, and all your reckless, careless, bigoted, inbred, ignorant money-hungry thugs of friends.

Posted by: 1ravis ()
Date: March 30, 2008 11:03PM

why did we go to war?

Date: March 31, 2008 01:46AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:30AM by Alias.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: March 31, 2008 04:04AM

The Republicans have made their made their money so who cares. Suck's to be a Democrat. We'll be back in ten years.

Posted by: Rightard Ricky ()
Date: March 31, 2008 04:53AM

Jester Wrote:
> The Republicans have made their made their money
> so who cares. Suck's to be a Democrat. We'll be
> back in ten years.

It'll take about that long to prosecute this administration.

RR

Posted by: Slack Jawed Yokel ()
Date: April 01, 2008 03:16PM

Alias Wrote:
> I think wars should be illegal.

cuz'o'da oil, yee haw! "CLEATUS, GET YO GUNZ OUT, WE GON' SHOOT SUM TONIGHTT"

Date: April 01, 2008 10:03PM

1ravis Wrote:
> why did we go to war?

Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction (they did not)
Iraq had ties to Al Qeda (they did not)
Bring Democracy to a Middle Eastern country so others would follow the lead (how did that work out?)

Then, when it was realized that reasons 1 and 2 above were false and reason 3 was proving more difficult, our President changed the reasons to

Bring an end to the reign of an evil and brutal dictator (are you listening Canada... Got any ideas?)
Freedom
Bring Democracy to the middle East.

As was said in the famous ""Mission Accomplished" speech May 1, 2003

"Any outlaw regime that has ties to terrorist groups, and seeks or possesses weapons of mass destruction, is a grave danger to the civilized world, and will be confronted."

or, if they don't have...we will still consider it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.