HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
9 Charged With Gang-Related Activities In Fairfax Co.
Posted by: nicetats ()
Date: March 25, 2008 04:42PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. -- Nine men have been charged with gang-related activities taking place over a three-month period in Fairfax County, police said on Tuesday.

Police began an investigation after a homicide took place at a Springfield Mall restaurant on Dec. 1, 2007, and gang-related graffiti was found at Lee High School in the days after the homicide.

Tarim Najmi, 28, of Springfield; Harold Guanilo, 21, of Alexandria; Carlos Perea, 22, of Arlington; and a 17-year-old from Arlington were charged with felony destruction of property and gang participation.

Two boys, ages 12 and 13, also were charged with destruction of a public building after they allegedly used markers to scribble gang-related graffiti in a boys' bathroom at Mark Twain Middle School in January.

Investigators charged two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old with gang participation and recruiting gang members at the middle school earlier this month.

Police said there is a zero-tolerance policy in Fairfax County for these activities and urged residents to report graffiti.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 866-411-TIPS/8477 or e-mail. Tipsters can text “TIP187” plus a message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County police at 703-691-2131.

http://www.nbc4.com/slideshow/news/15704244/detail.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 Charged With Gang-Related Activities In Fairfax Co.
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 26, 2008 01:21AM

here's a better copy of the report from the actual fcpd news blotter.

Police Investigate Gang Activity; Nine Arrested

After a closely coordinated effort amongst school resource officers, the gang unit, and several astute patrol officers assigned to the Franconia District station, police have charged nine young men with various gang-related activities that took place over the past three months.

Following a December 1, 2007 homicide at a Springfield Mall restaurant, graffiti was sprayed across the campus buildings of Lee High School between December 2 and 5. The writings were immediately identified as gang-related and an investigation began. The following men were charged with felony destruction of property and gang participation: Tarim Najmi, 28, of Springfield, Harold Guanilo, 21, of Alexandria, Carlos Perea, 22, of Arlington, and a 17-year-old from Arlington. They were charged between February 21 and March 14, 2008.

In January 2008, two students used markers to scribble gang-related graffiti in a boys’ bathroom of Mark Twain Middle School. These writings were identified as affiliated with criminal gang activity taking place across the region. Police arrested two boys, ages 12 and 13, and charged them with destruction of a public building.

As a result of this investigation, police were able to develop information surrounding additional gang activity in the community. Police charged three boys, two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old, with gang participation and recruiting gang members during the week of March 10. The alleged recruitment took place at the middle school.

The Fairfax County Police Department trains school staff and faculty on gang recognition. Once gang activity is recognized, officials move quickly to eradicate it. There is a zero tolerance policy in Fairfax County for these activities. Residents are urged to take quick action and contact police officials when they see graffiti appear.

Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Carlos Perea AKA Dumb
032508carlospereagraffiti.jpg
Harold Guanilo AKA Dumber
032508haroldguanilograffiti.jpg
Tarim Najmi AKA Dumberer
032508tarimnajmigraffiti.jpg

in case you were wondering...
+---------------------+-----------------------+--------------------------------+--------------+-------------------+------+---------------+--------------------------+
| defendant           | address               | charge                         | offense_date | final_disposition | cost | sentence_time | sentence_suspention_time |
+---------------------+-----------------------+--------------------------------+--------------+-------------------+------+---------------+--------------------------+
| PEREA, CARLOS PEREZ | NULL                  | DRUNK IN PUBLIC                | 1997-03-23   | Guilty            |   49 |          NULL |                     NULL | 
| PEREA, CARLOS L     | F.CHURCH VA 22042     | 65/45 SPEED                    | 2005-03-26   | Prepaid           |   56 |          NULL |                     NULL | 
| NAJMI, TARIM        | HYATTSVILLE, MD       | NO DRIVER\'S LICENSE           | 2005-04-16   | Guilty            |  179 |          NULL |                     NULL | 
| NAJMI, TARIM        | HYATTSVILLE, MD 20782 | FAIL TO YIELD RIGHT-OF-WAY     | 2005-04-16   | Nolle Prosequi    |    0 |          NULL |                     NULL | 
| GUANILO, HAROLD B   | FAIRFAX VA 22033      | PETIT LARCENY                  | 2006-01-02   | Guilty            |  204 |           180 |                      170 | 
| GUANILO, HAROLD B   | FAIRFAX VA 22033      | UNLAW PUR/POSS ALCOHOLIC BEV   | 2006-01-27   | Nolle Prosequi    |    0 |          NULL |                     NULL | 
| GUANILO, HAROLD B   | FAIRFAX VA 22033      | ENTER PROPERTY W/INT TO DAMAGE | 2006-01-27   | Guilty            |   92 |            90 |                       80 | 

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2008 01:38AM by Gravis.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: March 26, 2008 05:49AM

Can someone explain "nolle prosequi" Thanks. Those guys all look creepy.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 26, 2008 06:23AM

TRICKIE Wrote:
>> Can someone explain "nolle prosequi" Thanks. Those guys all look creepy.

It means the DA has decided not to prosecute the case.

(not an acquittal, just a decision to not take the case before the judge).

Posted by: Travis ()
Date: March 26, 2008 11:32AM

All 9 of them are South Lakes students.

Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: March 26, 2008 01:58PM

"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/09/2008","POSSESS BURGLARY TOOLS "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/09/2008","PT LARC-OTHER "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/09/2008","PT LARC-OTHER "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/09/2008","TRESPASS TO SET VEH IN MOTION "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/10/2008","GR LARC-OTHER "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","01/10/2008","RECEIVE STOLEN PROPERTY $200 + "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/21/2008","DESTRUCTION PROPERTY > $999 "
"NAJMI ","TARIM "," ","029"," 6476","BURWELL ","ST","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/21/2008","PROHIB CRIM STREET GANG PART

PEREA ","CARLOS "," ","023"," 4319","SOUTH 12TH #2 ","ST","ARLINGTON ","VA","02/18/2008","PT LARC-OTHER

"GUANILO ","HAROLD "," ","020"," 13110","AUTUMN WOODS ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/09/2006","GR LARC-OTHER "
"GUANILO ","HAROLD "," ","020"," 13110","AUTUMN WOODS ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/09/2006","PT LARC-OTHER "
"GUANILO ","HAROLD ","B","020"," 13110","AUTUMNWOODS #B ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/06/2006","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"GUANILO ","HAROLD ","B","020"," 13110","AUTUMNWOODS #B ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/06/2006","OTHER ARREST-MISCELLANEOUS "
"GUANILO ","HAROLD ","B","022"," 13110","AUTUMN WOODS B ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/30/2008","BURGLARY,NO OTHER DESCRIP "
"GUANILO CUEVA ","HAROLD ","B","020"," 13110","AUTUMN WOODS B ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/10/2006","UNLAWFUL ENTRY FOR PURPOSE OF DMG "
"GUANILO CUEVO ","HAROLD ","B","019"," 4224","WADSWORTH #3 ","CT","ANNANDALE ","VA","11/01/2005","POSS MARIJUANA "
"GUANILO CUEVO ","HAROLD ","B","019"," 4224","WADSWORTH #3 ","CT","ANNANDALE ","VA","11/01/2005","POSS MARIJUANA "
"GUANILO CUEVO ","HAROLD ","B","020"," 4224","WADSWORTH #3 ","CT","ANNANDALE ","VA","11/01/2005","POSS MARIJUANA

Aren't these just wonderful additions to our community.

Now, the question is are they US citizens? If not, they should be deported.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 26, 2008 02:00PM

I think Vince should hire these guys. They can landscape his yard than pack his fudge.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 26, 2008 07:37PM

Bystander Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now, the question is are they US citizens? If not,
> they should be deported.

i say we deport them regardless.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Lisandro Arevalo ()
Date: October 30, 2008 03:05PM

When does Tarim Najmi get out of jail?

Posted by: sinfulgirl ()
Date: October 30, 2008 03:31PM

They look like fine, young, pillars of our community. I wonder if they have gold teeth or any teeth if they smiled?

"Nolle Prosequi" typical of when you have more than one charge your attorney will make a plea/deal however it could be they don't have enough supporting evidence to prove you guilty.

Posted by: citizen ()
Date: October 31, 2008 01:23PM

what a buncha losers

why does the spanish guy have chinese tatoos on his neck. they should be lowriders or pinyattas (sp?)

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: October 31, 2008 07:27PM

STERILIZE!!!!

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: October 31, 2008 07:36PM

yeah the dude on the right isnt fucked up at all. crack heads

Posted by: . ()
Date: November 21, 2008 11:27PM

lol

Posted by: nahida ()
Date: December 16, 2009 02:09PM

sometimes people make mistakes and they do the time to think about it and not repeat it again, we are all not perfect. thats how we learn.

Date: December 16, 2009 02:10PM

and Harold is my husband btw. so i have more of a right than all you insecure fucks

Posted by: UCB ()
Date: December 16, 2009 02:17PM

nahida Wrote:
> sometimes people make mistakes and they do the
> time to think about it and not repeat it again, we
> are all not perfect. thats how we learn.

I didn't need to get caught stealing to learn not be a thug.

nahida Wrote:
> and Harold is my husband btw. so i have more of a
> right than all you insecure fucks

Actually, only insecure fucks join a gang cause they are too pussy to stand up like a man.

Posted by: chinita ()
Date: January 07, 2010 05:52PM

get a life. everyone makes mistake.

Posted by: - - ()
Date: January 07, 2010 06:15PM

chinita Wrote:
> get a life. everyone makes mistake.

STFU china cochina! :)

Posted by: Author Field ()
Date: January 07, 2010 06:23PM

"INSECURE FUCKS". ::shakes head::

You had me ROFLMMFAO.

The only thing insecure, will be your husbands asshole in the animal cage he will be calling home in the near future. Maybe if the judge lets him out on bond to await trial, you can give him a ride to the Mexican border. You know, to give his asshole a break from all that punishment.

Posted by: chinita ()
Date: January 08, 2010 03:25AM

you talk all that shyt but i bet if they was out. yall would keep your mouth shut.

Posted by: shh! ()
Date: January 08, 2010 03:43AM

chinita Wrote:
> you talk all that shyt but i bet if they was out.
> yall would keep your mouth shut.

te dije que te calles, china cochina! :)

Posted by: SHUT UP CHAPIN ()
Date: January 09, 2010 03:27PM

tu cayate

Posted by: Es la verdad! ()
Date: January 09, 2010 03:46PM

Tu te gusta la verga, si?!

Posted by: Boophuzoid ()
Date: January 09, 2010 03:47PM

Is it me or do criminal gang members always look like criminal gang members? It's like they're so stupid that they're asking to get harassed by cops. Stupid ass G-vato goatees and tats down their neck. Get a clue.

Posted by: Das Wunderkind ()
Date: January 09, 2010 05:04PM

chinita Wrote:
> you talk all that shyt but i bet if they was out.
> yall would keep your mouth shut.

ABSCHLIESSEN SIE DRECKIG BEANER!!!!!!!!!!

ALLE die SIE BANDE MITGLIEDER DENKT SIE SIND ZÄH ABER IN REALITÄT SIE SIND NICHT SCHEISSE!!!!!!!!!!!

KOMMEN Sie ÜBER HIER NACH DEUTSCHLAND MIT JENER BANDE MITGLIED DUMMHEIT UND WIR WERDEN ZEIGEN IHNEN, DER DIE WIRKLICHE MUSCHI IST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIR WERDEN SIE SCHLIMMER ALS VERSAUEN WAS DIE SPANIER ZU IHREN VORFAHREN GEMACHT HABEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIR BESITZEN ALLE VON IHNEN BEANERS IN FUSSBALL UND WIR WERDEN SIE IN EINEM KAMPF AUCH BESITZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIR SIND ÜBER SIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIE SIND UNTER USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: January 20, 2010 12:06AM

Yoo german fuck worry about that nazi shyt in germany don't worry about u us... nd watever yalls are writing u can write it in english.. Nd as chinita said it before yalls wouldn't be saying it if they were outt.. Nd lol I dnt got to drive my mans to no border cuz he aint goin no where pec out bitch ass niggass bet u all are some red neck fuckss go work on ur farm or go drive ur bikes around in a group bc u can never ride alone

Date: January 20, 2010 01:27AM

Thats funny. He said "ride your bikes around in a group".
When I was a child I was riding my bike minding my buisiness when Six (6) amigos on three (3) bikes, each bike having a passenger sitting on the handlebars approached me going the opposite direction. Appearently they liked my expensive bike(or what they thought was) and tried to take it. One daring spic leaped off the handlebars and challenged me in some half-assed spanglish bullshit, as the rest surrounded me like some Drunken Master or Jackie Chan movie. I dropped my bike and began to go on the offensive when one pulled out a knife. I had one also -just incase. These little, and when I say little, I mean LITTLE fucks realised they would just get knocked out if they came within striking distance, but they had a wild card hidden up thier sleeve. One quickly scurried around behind me when I was dealing with multiple others at once and whacked me in the back with a home-made mace. For you medievally challenged, thats a fuckin' stick with a chain attached to the end and a ball with nails all over it at the end of the chain. Needless to say the fuckin ball got stuck in my back muscle and didn't tear free when this little greacey headed spic yanked back on it. So I grabbed the chain and retrieved his weapon. All the saucer-eyed fucks scattered like ROACHES.
My shitty friend who ran at the first sign of trouble leaving his bike behind helped me pick the best bike in the bunch and I even let his punk-ass get a nice one also, being the stolen bikes they had were much nicer and better name brands then the ones we were riding.

So yeah. Ya sounds real tuff, ya fuckin taco-hoover.

Posted by: GERMANY > EL SALVADOR ()
Date: January 20, 2010 08:36AM

everybody knows germany is one of the top
countries in the world

meanwhie el salvador......

el salvador is way down here at the bottom

Posted by: i > u ()
Date: January 20, 2010 08:38AM

GERMANY > EL SALVADOR Wrote:
> http://www.afnorth-is.com/canadian-section/images/
> Germany_flag.gif
>
> everybody knows germany is one of the top
> countries in the world
>
> meanwhie el salvador......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> http://aceproject.org/regions-en/countries-and-ter
> ritories/SV/SV_flag/image
>
> el salvador is way down here at the bottom

Just below Haiti

Date: January 20, 2010 08:45AM

GERMANY

EL SALVADOR

Date: January 20, 2010 09:10AM

GERMANY ^

EL SALVADOR ^

Date: January 20, 2010 09:27AM

GERMANY

EL SALVADOR

Posted by: If El Salvador is so great ()
Date: January 20, 2010 11:08AM

If El Salvador is so great...

Well why in the hell are they all coming over here then?

Posted by: : ) ()
Date: January 20, 2010 01:21PM

Notice how they are ALL THE EXACT SAME FUCKING HEIGHT.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: January 20, 2010 02:02PM

Foreigners who break the law should be forced to leave the US. There's nothing worse than a dirty, law breaking latino.

german guy is a damn retard
Posted by: NATALIA ()
Date: January 24, 2010 05:56PM

what the hell makes u think they from el salvador ?????!! u damn retard!!!! before u talk shit with out even knowing ppl you should know that tarim happens to be here to support his damn family and harold is also a family guy whos best friends are his brothers they just happened to be with the wrong croud and who ever nahita is stop lying aiite?? iknow harold and his family and he is not married!!!!!! and the rest of the ppl GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!! i feel bad for you ppl that have no life and all u have to do is talk shit about ppl specially the german guy that taked his time to look for pictures to try to prove a usless point and the picture u put of the women i see a german hoe showing her bra to the world and the other picture shows a hard working mother coocking a meal for her kids GOOD JOB DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!! and seriously china cochina?!!!! even when i was in kindergarden i tough that joke was retarded!!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 27, 2010 01:36AM

natalia hop off my mans... we dont need your small talk.. nd dont worry about me or harold or hus famss........ pec

Posted by: andyreilly ()
Date: February 27, 2010 01:58AM

Hahaha nahida i just saw your post. you keep coming back to this website?

Posted by: Sexy thang ()
Date: August 31, 2010 04:19PM

wow this girl nahida is one dumbass bitch lol retard that ugly fuck is not coming out plus he dont like ur ugly ass he talks shit bout u what a sorrry ass bitch u r for saying ur married to an embarassment like him lmao nahiida n the jail bird sittin on the tree.....killl urself retard ur a joke lol "my husband" lmfaooo what a loser u r for thinkin that loser is ur husband.

Posted by: America ()
Date: August 31, 2010 04:48PM

This is my graffiti from my gang. Thanks but, I'll cut my own grass now.
Attachments:
graffiti.jpg

Posted by: nahidas a pressed one! ()
Date: August 31, 2010 05:12PM

they are all ugly. they are all dumbasses who would wanna be associated with them?!!?!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: August 31, 2010 10:09PM

Is that a beaner with Oriental writing on his neck?

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.