HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Junkies????
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 12, 2006 05:37PM

Oh - THIS is what happened to Peter Rosenberg...

"Peter announced on June 2nd, 2006 that the show would be replaced in the weekday 10AM time slot by Opie and Anthony, which would be reappearing on WJFK effective June 26. It was announced that The Peter Rosenberg Show would be moving to weekends (Saturday 6-10 PM & Sunday 6-9 PM).

On July 15th, it was announced on rosenbergradio.com that the show would be renamed The Peter Rosenberg Show with Daryl Francis. In addition, there are now original uncensored podcasts available and live broadcasts twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday."

...I think he is working at IHOP on the weekdays. His two favorite hobbies are Hip Hop and IHOP.

Heh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 12, 2006 05:38PM

Jay Severin would be a disgrace to any self-respecting public access channel, hell he would disgrace a sewage plant.

Penn Gillette just does not have radio skills. His comedy does not translate and his show comes off as a big "inside the industry" circle jerk. Four times I have accidentally turned his show on, only to be greeted by Penn and guests kissing each other's asses and throwing out names to show how cool they are.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: August 19, 2006 10:20AM

Did you hear the Cal Ripken interview on The Junkies this week? Hours of radio death. Ugh. Cal Ripken is great and all, but an unending interview - even with a legend - about essentially nothing is sleep inducing.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: August 19, 2006 10:30AM

I love Cal Ripken, I would probably MAKE LOVE to him, but I must admit... I pulled into my parking lot at home during the middle of that interview, and did not even think twice about turning it off and getting out of the car... and I am one of those people who frequently will stay in the car to finish listening to something on the radio..

Posted by: bumper zzz ()
Date: October 15, 2013 07:35PM

bump

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.