HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looking for a new position?
Posted by: Deanna ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:31AM

Seeking Information Technology professionals in all areas and levels of experience that have an active Full Scope Clearance. Positions available for Developers, Software Engineers, Systems Engineer, Project Managers and many more!

We have many exciting opportunities in the Intelligence Community that are immediate openings. Please visit our website at www.evanschambers.com and/or contact me:
Deanna Hess
Evans & Chambers Technology
Senior Recruiter
(W) 800-215-3597 x113
(M) 703-598-8993
(F) 888-407-3750
www.evanschambers.com
www.linkedin.com/in/deannahess

Evans & Chambers is a progressive IT solutions provider located in Tysons Corner, VA. We offer excellent salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. We are committed to rewarding goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for a new position?
Posted by: I like positions ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:48AM

Do you have doggy style?

Re: Looking for a new position?
Posted by: Scam ()
Date: February 27, 2012 12:47PM

What is with the constant flow of "recruiters" looking for people with full scope polys on FFXU? Sounds like repeated attempts at social engineering to me. I would never pursue a job found on here like it is a real opportunity. Nevermind if I had a full scope poly clearance as part of it. Isn't part of having that clearance not telling the whole world you do?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.