HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
are there any illegal aliens working as teachers in FCPS schools?(Hispanic, European, Canadian, Asians or otherwise)
Posted by: are there any illegal aliens working ()
Date: March 12, 2008 02:46AM

are there any illegal aliens working as teachers in FCPS schools?(Hispanic, European, Canadian, Asians or otherwise)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are there any illegal aliens working as teachers in FCPS schools?(Hispanic, European, Canadian, Asians or otherwise)
Posted by: sarah54 ()
Date: March 12, 2008 07:07AM

I think some of my teachers were illegal space aliens.

Re: are there any illegal aliens working as teachers in FCPS schools?(Hispanic, European, Canadian, Asians or otherwise)
Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: March 12, 2008 10:54AM

No

Posted by: Harry Beaver ()
Date: March 12, 2008 10:56AM

Whats the problem?

Illegal alien from Asia teaching better math and science to our legally born american kids?

Posted by: OH YEA ()
Date: March 13, 2008 12:20AM

Yes, I have heard of instances where illegals are employed bty FCPS.

Call Jack Dale, school superintendent.

Date: March 13, 2008 09:12AM

If they paid the teacher better, maybe they would have attracted some LEGALS to work there.

eh

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: March 13, 2008 12:32PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2009 09:35AM by Expensive Jeans.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 13, 2008 12:48PM

Expensive Jeans,
   you are full of shit. stfu and leave.

file.php?2,file=1940
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 13, 2008 12:56PM

yup i made that up, gravis. all of it.

stop addressing me directly in threads. talk about me, not to me.

Date: March 13, 2008 01:09PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yup i made that up, gravis. all of it.
>
> stop addressing me directly in threads. talk about
> me, not to me.

file.php?2,file=1940
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: March 13, 2008 01:09PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
> yup i made that up, gravis. all of it.
>
> stop addressing me directly in threads. talk about
> me, not to me.

Oh, the sexual tension between you two! Take your dirty talk to Instant messenger or something.

Date: March 13, 2008 01:15PM

Who gives a fuck if the guy who cleans the toilet is illegal???

I want my restroom clean at my Burger King, I dont care who does it.

And

Date: March 13, 2008 01:15PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2009 10:07PM by Expensive Jeans.

Date: March 13, 2008 01:19PM

Gravis is legal in this country.

leave him alone!!!

Date: March 13, 2008 05:13PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
> Gravis contributes so little to this site aside
> from his short choppy awkward attempts at humor,
> posting played out pictures with cliched lolcat
> type sayings, and death threats that make everyone
> feel a bit uncomfortable.
>
> i wish this creep would just leave me alone and
> let me board in peace.
>
> cary -- can you ban gravis?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/44973/page-1.html

file.php?2,file=1962

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 15, 2008 11:04PM

To all of you that directly address cary, you are morons. He doesn't read these dopey threads.

Posted by: Fertauk ()
Date: March 19, 2008 03:27AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> To all of you that directly address cary, you are
> morons. He doesn't read these dopey threads.

Thankfully you do and can act as his proxy.

Posted by: Juan Morales ()
Date: March 19, 2008 10:04AM

There are MS-13 members working in our schools...

Posted by: coffin ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:07PM

Juan Morales Wrote:
> There are MS-13 members working in our schools...

Shit, did you watch Gangland the other night? The US military is loaded with gangbangers.

Posted by: know the facts ()
Date: March 19, 2008 02:55PM

Well, illegal aliens also fix FCPS school buses. They also aren't ASE certified to work on the buses. Most of them can't read well, even in their own language.

Last year, it was discovered that an illegal alien was helped on a hiring test by someone in HR who was also helping other illegal aliens on their employment tests for a fee. Both were fired, but got their jobs back after lawyers for an illegal immigrant group fought the firings because these two were denied "due process."

I know about this because hubby works for Fairfax County, and knows the parties involved.

So, parents -- how safe do you feel knowing that illiterate illegal aliens, without even basic mechanical certifications are working on YOUR kids' school buses?

Posted by: LargeMarge ()
Date: March 19, 2008 05:47PM

know the facts Wrote:
> So, parents -- how safe do you feel knowing that
> illiterate illegal aliens, without even basic
> mechanical certifications are working on YOUR
> kids' school buses?

Aren't people a little tired of all the scare tactics crap? You figure Bush/Cheney have shoveled enough of it to last a lifetime. Give it a rest mom.

Date: March 19, 2008 11:22PM

It's people like you that allow the situation to continue,LargeMarge.

Date: March 20, 2008 04:21AM

know the facts Wrote:
> It's people like you that allow the situation to
> continue,LargeMarge.

And people like you that paralyze this country with FEAR, mom.

Posted by: Immigrant ()
Date: March 20, 2008 09:45AM

Do you always ask for a certificate from someone who comes to your house to do something?

A plumber, HVAC technician, or anyone else.

Do you?

Or do you assume that because their Yellow page ad said CERTIFIED, that they are in fact certified.

Its fucking funny.

Its like saying that someone who is not CISCO certified, cannot configure a fucking Cisco router.

Damn!

Date: March 20, 2008 12:25PM

If your CISCO technition isn't CISCO certified, it's not going to kill anybody.

If your bus/truck/car mechanic can't read the language of operation and repair manuals, and can't pass basic certification tests, it could kill someone.

When some of your little brats are injured or die because of this, don't say you didn't know what was going on -- because now you do.

Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: March 20, 2008 12:59PM

Maybe if FCPS paid auto techs better, we would not be having this issue?

Just a thought...

Date: March 20, 2008 05:39PM

know the facts Wrote:
> If your CISCO technition isn't CISCO certified,
> it's not going to kill anybody.
>
> If your bus/truck/car mechanic can't read the
> language of operation and repair manuals, and
> can't pass basic certification tests, it could
> kill someone.
>
> When some of your little brats are injured or die
> because of this, don't say you didn't know what
> was going on -- because now you do.

Your right-wing scare tactics are tired. So is your xenophobic views of the world. I'm MUCH more fearful of gas prices going up as well as everything else as a result then a bus careening off the highway because some latino forgot to tie the brakes. Let's hope your hubby doesn't lose his job else you might not be able to get that weekly manicure/pedicure, mom.

Date: March 20, 2008 07:42PM

Hmmm... sounds like you have issues with woman who are mothers, LargeMarge. So sorry that your momma didn't look after you like she should have.

And thanks for your concern for my hubby's job. He'll do just fine as long as liberals like you keep raising taxes in FFX county.

Off to get my mani-pedi...

Date: March 20, 2008 09:35PM

know the facts Wrote:
> Hmmm... sounds like you have issues with woman who
> are mothers, LargeMarge. So sorry that your momma
> didn't look after you like she should have.
>
> And thanks for your concern for my hubby's job.
> He'll do just fine as long as liberals like you
> keep raising taxes in FFX county.
>
> Off to get my mani-pedi...

Taxes are being raised to pay for your conservative war. Good call mom. Glad to hear your hubby's salary can pay for your indolent lifestyle. btw- who was on Oprah today? Hope he doesn't frustrate easily and wonder off.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.