HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Odd police activity in Huntington
Posted by: Bill G ()
Date: February 14, 2012 01:28PM

Twice in the past two weeks I have seen some really odd county police activity in Huntington. Each time there were multiple low-flying helicopters and, by one count, 20 plus regular and undercover cop cars with lights and sirens on driving around somewhat erratically and without a clear destination.

Anyone notice the same sort of thing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Odd police activity in Huntington
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:19PM

Their is some nut that has call 911 and say someone was shot. Nothing was found. Not sure if this is related.

Date: February 14, 2012 02:56PM

That might explain it. I was at the post office and saw an unmarked car in the parking lot. A cruiser came up to the parking spots in Kingshighway, the person in the car looked at me, backed up, and drove off.

Maybe they were trying to get whomever was being pursued to freak out and react visibly. Certainly a plausible explanation.

Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: February 14, 2012 08:59PM

I live in lower Huntington and on Sunday night we had a helicopter circling very low for about twenty minutes and a cruiser with it's lights on (no siren) slowly drove down our street with the search light on. As soon as the cruiser hit the end of our street he turned off his lights and took off; you could hear the helicopter flying away as well.

It's this shit and the constant threat of flooding that makes me so eager to move the hell out of this neighborhood.

Posted by: hide it ()
Date: February 15, 2012 01:26AM

billgootman@yahoo.com

hide your email or you will be signed up for every spam, weird sex site and anything that will fuck with u by the good people of ffxu

Date: February 15, 2012 12:40PM

Appreciate the advice. Thanks. Force of habit to put it down there.

Posted by: haveapic ()
Date: February 15, 2012 01:46PM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2012 01:47PM by haveapic.

Posted by: Huntingtron ()
Date: February 15, 2012 11:50PM

I grew up in lower Huntington. Back in the '60's. I could tell you stories about that place you would never believe. Always wish the folks there well.

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: February 16, 2012 05:09PM

Tell, tell!

Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: February 16, 2012 08:24PM

And... last night we had yet another helicopter circling. Huntingtron - please share your stories, I would love to hear 'em!

Posted by: longdongsilver ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:21PM

that's the ghetto what do you expect?

Posted by: Lacie ()
Date: February 24, 2012 09:46AM

It is happening here on my street now they walk ride bikes go in pairs or alone And follow any potential drug dealer and anyone who goes to their house the coppers hover high looking like a star (eye in the sky) shine a tiny light at times and new neighbors have diff
Cars come home at different hours never say much, the random homeless
Guy who looks too clean cut sitting at sierra Minit mart eating a donut
At midnite reading paper . I live in an upperscale neighborhood and I was immediately aware of a drastic change in my surroundings all cars and trucks and SUVs driving around and around fast only within this few block area , all congregating in church parking lots nearby and talking on their little recorders or phones while driving walking pumping gas etc. Did some research combined with my street smarts and found that this is a narcotic unit Hella swooping In on
The whole
Shabamg at once this is their time for the income tax drug raids and they wanna get everyone from the cook down to the guy who uses recreationally.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.