HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
chriscraddock-lies.com
Posted by: mud ()
Date: October 14, 2005 01:25PM

Just saw a reference in the Chantilly Times to this new political website on the Craddock-Caputo delegate race. Can't vouch for what they say there but it's pretty funny anyway. Here's the URL:

http://www.chriscraddock-lies.com/pages/2/index.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chriscraddock-lies.com
Posted by: curiouser ()
Date: October 14, 2005 03:05PM

Ha Ha! Well I guess he has to try to get a job somehow - resume padding is nothing new. Just looks like the same old political con job from a new face.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 14, 2005 08:49PM

Like I have said in other posts, this guy is all about the makeover for political purposes. He wasn't any christian superboy in high school, young life or not.

Posted by: thinkin ()
Date: October 14, 2005 09:49PM

I went there and it's interesting stuff. Sounds like this guy Craddock has a truth problem.

Unless I hear otherwise, I think it's worth trotting out on election day and voting against him. Craddock sounds really severe. And some buds said he's against sex ed in school. I don't admit this but I learned some things I really wanted to know in those classes. I mean when I was 15 I knew jack about sex other than how to do it. (Didn't do it then, but could've) I just feel a lot of other young kids have parents who don't tell them all they need to know, if you know what I mean, and I can see this guy Craddock saying "Just say NO boys and girls!" Right, that works.

Caputo's the man. This guy Craddock strikes me as a humongous dorkhead.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: October 14, 2005 10:31PM

Ol' Craddy, as he should be called, seems like the type to solicit sex from a prostitute or a young boy he is mentoring. I hope he's never caught engaging in this kind of politically damaging behavior. If he's careful he never will be.

Posted by: tina ()
Date: October 15, 2005 12:24AM

who is he?

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: October 15, 2005 12:54AM

tina would be looking for an easy target.

Posted by: tina ()
Date: October 15, 2005 11:12AM

why?

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: October 15, 2005 12:38PM

Craddock is some dumbass running for public office. I don't know which one.

He's a Bible-thumping fucktard who should have been aborted.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 17, 2005 07:56AM

Nik Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Craddock is some dumbass running for public
> office. I don't know which one.
>
> He's a Bible-thumping fucktard who should have
> been aborted.

the proper term is Bible-thumping troglodyte.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 17, 2005 05:15PM

If anyone cares, I went to Craddock's site and he has three endorsements -- the GOP senator and Wolf and Davis, the GOP Congressmen. Caputo's the Democrat. I went to Caputo's site and he had Virginia Education Assn -- Conservation Voters -- Professional Fire Fighters and EMT -- Fairfax Coalition of Police -- Virginia AFL-CIO -- Fairfax County Deputy Sheriffs -- Washington Board of Trade -- Northern Virginia Technology Council. And the current House delegate Reese, a Republican.

Huh? The guy who's holding the seat now is a Republican and he's endorsing the Democrat? Splain please Lucy. Is Craddock such a total loser?

Posted by: Duh! ()
Date: October 17, 2005 05:22PM

Isn't it obvious?

Date: October 20, 2005 09:14PM

According to the Connection today CHRIS HAS RACKED UP 10 TRAFFIC TICKETS SINCE 01.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:21AM

thinkin Wrote:
> According to the Connection today CHRIS HAS RACKED
> UP 10 TRAFFIC TICKETS SINCE 01.

so? that just means he drives quickly enough not to hold up traffic. the speeds around here are rediculously low and nobody actually follows them. sounds like he is just unlucky.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ben ()
Date: October 21, 2005 04:42PM

Gravis Wrote:
>
> so? that just means he drives quickly enough not
> to hold up traffic. the speeds around here are
> rediculously low and nobody actually follows them.
> sounds like he is just unlucky.

Hey smartypants, 3/10 tickets are for speeding. The rest are for failure to obey traffic signals and license/registration problems.

Date: October 21, 2005 08:20PM

gonna have to agree, I know chris and dislike him and his gay politics, but his stupid speeding tickets don't have to do with lowering my taxes, legalizing drugs, or anything else I am interested in that the office he is running for can achieve or help to achieve.

In fact, this helps him on my book.. someone like that is far more likely to be open to changing our stupid speed limits, which can only help me.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: October 22, 2005 07:52PM

Chris Craddock seems like a pretty solid candiadate to me though over all .

Date: October 27, 2005 06:01PM

ben Wrote:
> Hey smartypants, 3/10 tickets are for speeding.
> The rest are for failure to obey traffic signals
> and license/registration problems.

running red lights is fucking retarded. i wont defend that as it's not hard to actually stop at them.

Date: October 30, 2005 02:46PM

Craddock is a candidate of the old South, with all its prejudices. And he's never had a real job. Doing Sunday School with your wife's father isn't a job. Neither is a few hours a week coaching -- must people do that for free when their kids are growing up. And I wouldn't let my kid in a car with him.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: October 30, 2005 06:40PM

I wouldn't let my kid in a car with him, either, because Craddock likes to rape the kids in the back seat. Oh and he's not such a great driver.

Date: November 03, 2005 03:42PM

There's a new website -- www.rejectcraddock.com

Hah!

Posted by: GMU rugger ()
Date: November 03, 2005 04:34PM

Have you ever met Chris Craddock, you dolt?!? Well, I played rugby with the guy and I'll tell you that Chris Craddock is not as bad as people make him out to be. He actually made our team look good from a public relations perspective when it came to our campus identity. You associate him with the "Old South and all its prejudices" because he is outspoken about his Catholic faith which drives his decisions on public policy. When did religion become such a bad thing? Don't we print 'In God We Trust' on our currency? Then you follow this liberal media-driven religion-bashing bullshit about all men of the Catholic faith being child molesters. How about we try a new concept and come up with our own conclusions about somebody AFTER we have met them instead regurgitating what the press says about him. Stop being a lemming and think for yourself for once.

Posted by: ยง ()
Date: November 03, 2005 05:11PM

It sounds like this guy and Chris Craddock spent a little too much time in the scrum holding hands and staring at each other's short shorts. Typical GOP homo.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 03, 2005 05:17PM

GMU rugger Wrote:
> he is outspoken about his Catholic faith
> which drives his decisions on public policy.

There's the problem right there. His catholic faith should not in any way affect my life.

Date: November 03, 2005 05:28PM

I've met Chris Craddock, and I can assure you he represents the old south and hates black people... mostly out of fear

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 03, 2005 05:36PM

GMU rugger Wrote:
> Well, I played rugby with the guy and I'll tell
> you that Chris Craddock is not as bad as people
> make him out to be.
>Don't we print 'In God We Trust' on our currency?

Well that is a glowing endorsement. While you are at it, why don't you just say that he is only an asshole part of the time? That seems to be what you are getting at.

Oh, and I second Mad Max, JD- I don't give a damn about what religion a candidate follows until religion becomes a part of their platform. Religion does not belong in politics, schools or on our currency. Of course, I would probably vote for a Pastafarian. Mmmmm, spaghetti....

Date: November 05, 2005 09:50AM

Uh, Craddock is not a Catholic. He's the youth minister at a fundamentalist church called King's Chapel in Fairfax -- where his father-in-law is the pastor. I went to their website -- it has a nice cheery statement that if you don't believe in everything they do you are condemned to damnation. King's Chapel is not affiliated with any big church -- basically it's a church that wants to be more conservative than even the most conservative Presbyterian church.

Here's what the Post said today about the dear boy:

"District 67: If there were a prize for worst candidate of the season, Chris S. Craddock (R) would be a strong contender. In the race for this seat, Mr. Craddock -- who's managed to rack up at least nine traffic tickets since 2001, including one for reckless driving a few weeks ago -- used a 14-year-old endorsement by a gay newspaper to smear his primary opponent, incumbent Del. Gary A. Reese. Mr. Craddock, a 27-year-old youth minister who hates taxes, and has attributed AIDS in Africa to those who seek sex "with anything with a pulse" -- and that may not be his dumbest or most offensive pronouncement. We hope his main opponent, C. Chuck Caputo (D), wins, if only to spare voters more of Mr. Craddock's callow inanity."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/04/AR2005110401694_2.html

Date: November 05, 2005 09:56AM

Sorry, forgot one thing.

Genevieve, you rock. You said it right -- doesn't matter what religion anyone is as long as they keep it out of their politics.

And, yes, I'd vote for any follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You are ultracool to know about that.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Now excuse me while I celebrate the holy season of Ramendan.

Date: November 05, 2005 10:25AM

His noodly appendage rules.

AND GET OUT AND VOTE AGAINST CRADDOCK

Posted by: Best in the DMV ()
Date: March 19, 2017 05:43PM

Vote for Arthur Treacher's - Best fish n chips in the DMV

Posted by: Retard attention whore ()
Date: March 19, 2017 05:47PM

Seriously dude, digging up a 12 yr old thread...man you are clever. You are truly starved for attention. Mommy not stroking it for you?. You are sad,...damn!

Posted by: grophusharris ()
Date: March 19, 2017 06:06PM

Is he any relation to Billy "Crash" Craddock?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.