HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HH Gregg Sales People
Posted by: neveragain ()
Date: January 30, 2012 07:49PM

If you want to experience the worst sales people in the history of the universe venture over to hh gregg. I just bought an appliance that needs to be delivered and installed from them and the sales person actually required that I give her directions from 495 to my house. I thought she was kidding, you know with things such as gps and mapquest...but nope, she was serious.

I actually couldn't remember two street names so she took 15 minutes (of my time) to go over to a computer and look for those street names. What the hell???

and whats funny about her looking up the street names is that earlier she told me she couldn't look up the dimensions of my broken appliance to ensure the new appliance I was buying was of adequate size. I actually had to go home, measure my broken appliance myself and return to the store with the information.

Weird. Very weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HH Gregg Sales People
Posted by: A Resident ()
Date: January 30, 2012 07:51PM

I just bought a new stove from HH Gregg and my sales person was awesome. Guess you got a dud. My stove and HH Gregg are excellent.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 30, 2012 07:51PM

Do they work on commission? If so, I'll never venture inside. Sears is bad enough as it is.

Posted by: NOVA Consumer ()
Date: January 30, 2012 09:46PM

neveragain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you want to experience the worst sales people
> in the history of the universe venture over to hh
> gregg. I just bought an appliance that needs to be
> delivered and installed from them and the sales
> person actually required that I give her
> directions from 495 to my house. I thought she was
> kidding, you know with things such as gps and
> mapquest...but nope, she was serious.
>
> I actually couldn't remember two street names so
> she took 15 minutes (of my time) to go over to a
> computer and look for those street names. What the
> hell???
>
> and whats funny about her looking up the street
> names is that earlier she told me she couldn't
> look up the dimensions of my broken appliance to
> ensure the new appliance I was buying was of
> adequate size. I actually had to go home, measure
> my broken appliance myself and return to the store
> with the information.
>
> Weird. Very weird.

Dude, don't do their job...

It's either here's my delivery address and here's my money or...

Call me when you've discovered my delivery address and I'll submit payment.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: January 30, 2012 10:09PM

Maybe that employee was just plain stupid. I can't remember the last time I ever gave turn-by-turn directions to anybody. That's a good thing because I'm bad at it.

Unless you have the model number and an internet connection to look it up, it is probably best that you measure the old appliance.

Posted by: hh gregg blows ()
Date: January 30, 2012 10:13PM

This place blows. I was harassed by every salesman in the store in the 20 minutes I was in there looking at Tvs. They have / had a policy that they will match any competitor's price and then give you 10% more off of the difference in price. The joker employee I dealt with, when I was ready to deal with one, went to some website (zillion if I remember correctly) and found the TV I wanted cheaper at Sears. I wasn't committing to buying it on the spot as I wanted to check out some other places. I ended up going back to buy the TV and they refused to honor the price I was given earlier. I asked for the manager and was told that the joker I spoke with earlier had been told NOT to use that zillion website to compare prices as it's not kept up to date. Hmmm, not my problem that his employee doesn't listen. He finally agreed to sell me ONE TV only at that price (how many TVs did he think I wanted?) even though they were losing money on it.....YEAH RIGHT....LOL. Acted like he was doing me a big favor.......never again.

Posted by: Bob Vila ()
Date: January 30, 2012 11:16PM

You having to go home and measure your appliance is entirely your fault. When you're going appliance shopping, you need to know the measurements. Unless, of course, you want to be an idiot and waste your time returning something because its half an inch off.

Posted by: In the know ()
Date: January 30, 2012 11:30PM

Inside story on hhgregg. Had a friend who worked there when they first opened.
They work on a draw system $7 an hour. Which means if you don't sell enough in a pay period you get the $7 an hour. But, then the next pay period you have to pay it back. The management sucks. There was a manager that they switched from one store to another and he landed at Fairfax store. After literally taking commisssion from the workers, harassing the hell out of them they finally fired him. He fired people who were on to him before hdqtrs finally wised up. The real clincher to the story is the employees are taught to sell the warranties that's where the money comes in to the employees. Plus certain appliances also have a higher commission than others that's why the salesmen try to switch you to something other than you might want and give you a sales pitch on another model. The poor salespeople really have to push to get much of anything. Their turnover is horrendous and on Snagajob website they are always listing vacancies. DON'T EVER WORK THERE AND DON'T EVER BUY there.

Posted by: Sooooo? ()
Date: January 31, 2012 04:47AM

You just described a number of sales jobs. Go talk to a car salesman and see how they get paid. Head on over the Staples and you'll find guys selling the same stuff for no commission at all and $7/hr.

Every retailer pushes warranties. That is nothing new. Any sales job will put a "spiff" on items from time to time to motivate salesmen to move it. Again, nothing shocking there.

Bottom line is to do your own research and know what you want to buy. Don't let the salesmen tell you what to buy.

Also, is the OP complaining because they wanted to make sure the delivery drivers found his house? Most big companies have a routing program on a computer to set the delivery route for the truck, but it is hardly 100% accurate. Being asked for notes to add in the ticket so they find you isn't stupid, it is ensuring you get your stuff. Idiot would be the first guy complaining when the truck can't find him too.

Posted by: bill corbin ()
Date: January 31, 2012 05:03AM

H.H. Gregg sure seems to be spending a ton of money on tv advertising in this market. Hate that they use the Beatles song in their ads.
Tried Gregg several times unpleasant experiences all returned to Best Buy

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 31, 2012 05:44AM

Man, that's ridiculous. They wanted you to give them detailed, turn by turn, directions to make the delivery? The funniest part was that you and the salesperson had to walk over to a computer to find a street name. A COMPUTER! They could have looked up all the directions there.

I can understand how they wouldn't have the measurements of your old appliance. That's on you. People are probably coming in there to replace some stuff from the 70's and 80's at times. There is no way they'd be able to create an accurate data base of every single dish washer, refrigerator, microwave, stove, washer and dryer from the past three decades out there.

All in all, everyone I've ever known only has had bad things to say about HH Gregg and it all revolves around their employees. I wonder if the company is gonna make it?

Anyone know how old HH Gregg is? I know they all opened here like two years ago, all at once.. were there some in other places before?

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: January 31, 2012 08:54AM

It was founded in 1955. Probably older than you are.

Posted by: Bray & Scarff ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:00AM

I only buy from the best.

Bray and Scarff Fairfax VA
703-385-6713

Posted by: asdfasdfa ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:04AM

I've also bought a stove from them, sales experience was excellent. I did have to go through the routine with the directions as well. It's bs imposed on the sales guy by the delivery guys. When they showed up, they did in fact have GPS.

On the other hand, you're telling us you can't give directions to your own house?

Posted by: Customer X ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:37AM

The problem is that HH Gregg contracts with the delivery people. They are not HH Gregg. They are lazy, stupid and, from my own experience, most likey not from this country (or may not even be citizens). We bought a stove, dishwasher and refrigerator from them and got a decent deal on the three, because we were buying a few items at once. The delivery was another matter;

They delivered the stove with a huge dent in it and we sent it back. They rescheduled the delivery and didn't show up. Didn't call either. We call the store and found out they were contracted but the HH Gregg store kind of brushed us off, they figured we would eventually get it. Rescheduled delivery again and again they did not show up. We went doen to the store and talked to the manager, who figured out that they didn't have that model in stock, so there was nothing to deliver. Without a stove, we had to have something, so we negotiated getting a model up for the same price, but darn if the negotiations for that didnt take 45 minutes and listening to a lot of BS. Hassle factor; High. Make yourself a pain and be ready to stick around for a while.

The delivery people eventually showed up but it was one english speaker and two "Mutes" - they didn't say a thing, except a few words to the lead guy. When they did speak, it was fluent spanish. Very shy guys.

So the hassle factor is high but you can find a good deal there, but be prepared to play by their rules, like financing it with their credit card - MAKE SURE you are never late with a payment and you won't be charged that astronomically high interest rate, though. They aren't out to screw you, but they have it fixed so that you could easily be screwed if you are not careful. Word to the wise, this is the the game all appliance places are run,. HH Gregg is no different.

Posted by: really? ()
Date: January 31, 2012 10:49AM

You get what you pay for. HH Gregg is a cheap ass store.

Posted by: nuttyturnip ()
Date: January 31, 2012 12:31PM

When I bought a new couch from Ashley Furniture in Woodbridge a few years ago, I had to give them turn-by-turn directions. Not a simple matter for me, since I had just moved to the area myself.

As for HH Gregg, I haven't been in the Fairfax location, but I've been in others (Asheville, NC several times), and the sales people followed me around relentlessly. My brother and I made it a sport to go in, see how many people asked us if we needed any help, and to see how far we could make an associate chase us as we weaved through the aisles. It's definitely something they're trained at a corporate level to do, and it has driven me to make my purchases elsewhere.

Posted by: Thomas Edison ()
Date: January 31, 2012 12:52PM

This is how you buy appliances in 2012. Go to showroom, BestBuy, Gregg, HomeDepot. Examine product. Go home. Buy online from Home Depot. You can arrange the entire transactions from purchase to delivery date. No hassle. No extended warranties. No harrassing salespeople.

Posted by: Johnny Rockets ()
Date: January 31, 2012 03:43PM

The only thing about HH, is I'm not sure about if there financing (Zero percent) is for 12 or 18 months. Best Buy has some deals with that, that go for eighteen months, thus allowing the purchase of refrigerators, washers, dryers, high priced shit for fairly easy.

Video games are barely covered in the HH Gregg ads in Sunday papers

Posted by: shopper ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:45AM

Both times I went to HH Gregg the sales guys (who happened to be indian) were on me within 5 seconds of walking in the door. How am I doing? What am I looking for? Holy crap, what a nuisance. Dude was following me around like a lost puppy. Had to tell him to get lost.

This form of sales is so old school....why do you think Best Buy ditched it years ago.

Posted by: Day Never Learn ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:51PM

Circuit City failed, in part, because its heavy handed salesmen, race-track layout and darkly lit stores.

Posted by: Tell me more ()
Date: February 14, 2012 11:31PM

What's a "race-track layout"? And what's wrong with this store's layout?

Posted by: Fred ()
Date: April 15, 2012 11:39AM

Bought a set of wireless headphones last night in Chicago area HH Gregg. Will never go back. Salesperson was creepy, weird sense of humor, and S-L-O-W to conduct the transaction. For this transaction, they actually wrote out a ticket and wanted my email, address, phone number, etc. What a bunch of crap.

Manager came over and he was weird as well. They overcharged us by $10 so we had to march right back in and get it taken care of. Althought they did have what we wanted (BB and Target did not) generally, merchandise is sparse. Salesperson then asked me who my cell phone carrier is and tried to get me to switch to Verizon.......

At BB, you get in, get out and that is the way I like it.

This place will go under in a few years, if not sooner.

Posted by: ASN1668 ()
Date: April 15, 2012 12:54PM

Thomas Edison Wrote:
> This is how you buy appliances in 2012. Go to
> showroom, BestBuy, Gregg, HomeDepot. Examine
> product. Go home. Buy online from Home Depot.
> You can arrange the entire transactions from
> purchase to delivery date. No hassle. No
> extended warranties. No harrassing salespeople.

Pieces of dog shit like this are why you can't find any decent service at brick and mortar retailers anymore. Go ahead, continue to leech off the overhead required to build, staff, and operate the stores you perceive a great benefit from. Then get on FFXU and complain that service sucks and how they are desperate for sales. Gee, I wonder why. Scab.

Posted by: A Cameraman ()
Date: April 16, 2012 05:03PM

I went there one time to look at cheap printers. Half the shit there were selling was dicontinued models being sold at a very small discount over buying a current model from any other retailer and the sales people were an annoying mix of clueless and pushy.

Won't waste my time going back.

Posted by: Tim4343 ()
Date: April 12, 2013 09:26AM

YOU ARE AN UNREASONABLE CUNT

Posted by: R_in_FFX ()
Date: April 12, 2013 12:52PM

Interesting I went in there back in Jan with the intention of buying a 55' TV. I walked in and spent nearly 20 minutes looking at all the TVs and not a single person came up to me. Had anyone even bothered to talk to me they probably couldve made a sale.

Ended up walking out and ordering it online from costco.

Posted by: Roughbook ()
Date: April 13, 2013 12:35AM

My sales Guy at the Springfield HHGregg is actually very good.
Should I name him?

Just go there and ask for "The King"

Posted by: Nope ()
Date: April 13, 2013 05:06AM

Bray & Scarff Wrote:
> I only buy from the best.
>
> Bray and Scarff Fairfax VA
> 703-385-6713

I bought a stove and range hood from them a few years back, and the guys who installed the hood sucked. One reaked of alcohol, they drove too many screws in to set it and some were crooked, and they didn't set it to drive the air out through the vent. When I called and a different guy came, instead of taking it down and setting it to vent properly, he just stuck a piece of metallic duct tape inside it. I would never buy from them again.

Posted by: worst buy ()
Date: April 15, 2013 03:27PM

can't be worse than Best Buy.

Posted by: Circuit City ()
Date: April 16, 2013 07:42AM

This is the same setup that Circuit City used to be- I had a college buddy who was a salesman there. They work on commission. Famous for advertising a cheap product in the newspaper, but when you show up, they only have the more expensive version. They do push the extended warranty, because that is pure profit. Most electronics don't fail after the initial factory warranty and when the "extended" one ends. Total scam.

I'd rather do business with Crutchfield.com they're not as cheap as some of the grey market online venders, but you keep the warranty because they're factory authorized dealers and throw in a lot of free stuff like car stereo adaptors, wire harnesses, etc. They're based in Virginia too so the free shipping is only a day or two. An no, I don't work for them.

Posted by: Rick123 ()
Date: December 02, 2013 11:00PM

I bought a Bosch dishwasher a few weeks ago. When I got it home I found it was missing the front kick panel. I called them and after being bounced around and on hold they said they found it. I came in and asked a salesperson about it and they sent me to customer service desk. The guy goes in back and brings out the wrong kick plate. After trying to convince me it was the right one I found the same model and held it up to it. The holes didn't line up and the one I have is stainless not painted grey metallic. They said they ordered it for me so I decided to get the power cord kit for it. The sales lady took me to customer service to ring me up and they wouldn't let her use the terminal. After bouncing to 3 terminals I was able to get out of there. Pissed off by now I installed the dishwasher with no kick plate. Last week I called to check on it immediately they gave me the runaround transferring my call to who ever would give me the time of day. After the 4th person I had enough and made the salesperson walk to someone who could help me. That person said she would personally take care of it and that it wasn't ordered. It is week 3 I went in there today because I was in the market for a microwave. The salesman came up and I asked about my kick plate. He said I would have to go to customer service. Really pissed now I told him he better look into it. He came back with no answers. Where is the customer service? I cannot believe how bad these people are at simple tasks. This is the Fort Wayne indiana location. I will never go back. I went to ABC warehouse and the salesman went out of his way to help me so I bought my new microwave from him.

Posted by: zo ()
Date: September 07, 2014 03:52AM

Here is a review of hh Greg sterling. These guys pull a fast one if your not careful. The store manger rings up and then he tacks on delivery even though free delivery and haul is included and advertised through out the store. When went slide my card I realize the total is way too high I ask what happend he says there is extended warranty and delivery charge . Then I say isn't free delivery he claims he simply made a mistake. Then I tell I don't want extended warrenty he tries giving a sales pitch how good it is. Their delivery was way late but was not bad and they called couple times letting me know they will be late. A- for delivery . F for the store. Oh by the way they asked me turn by turn directions. Lol. Best buy has better service but as pricing I don't know.

Posted by: T.V. Casualty ()
Date: September 07, 2014 08:03AM

zo Wrote:
> Here is a review of hh Greg sterling. These guys
> pull a fast one if your not careful. The store
> manger rings up and then he tacks on delivery even
> though free delivery and haul is included and
> advertised through out the store. When went slide
> my card I realize the total is way too high I ask
> what happend he says there is extended warranty
> and delivery charge . Then I say isn't free
> delivery he claims he simply made a mistake. Then
> I tell I don't want extended warrenty he tries
> giving a sales pitch how good it is. Their
> delivery was way late but was not bad and they
> called couple times letting me know they will be
> late. A- for delivery . F for the store. Oh by the
> way they asked me turn by turn directions. Lol.
> Best buy has better service but as pricing I don't
> know.

I bought a new t.v. last week and had spent a few days pricing them at different stores before I finally went to Best Buy and bought one. What I noticed is that for the same t.v. HH Gregg tends to charge like $2.00 less, but they're service plans cost over twice as much as Best Buy's.

The people at Best Buy were all decent, not experts, but polite. I bought one t.v. and then returned it because the picture sucked, and then picked a new one. No hassles, and both times being rung up the sales person asked if I wanted a service plan and when I said "no" that was that. No pressure or anything.

TL;DR Go to Best Buy.

Posted by: get what you pay for ()
Date: September 07, 2014 08:49AM

I only buy from the best.

Bray and Scarff Fairfax VA
703-385-6713

EXACTLY

Posted by: wcc ()
Date: September 07, 2014 09:28AM

get what you pay for Wrote:
> I only buy from the best.
>
> Bray and Scarff Fairfax VA
> 703-385-6713
>
>
> EXACTLY

Are you kidding? Bray and Scarf has horrible reviews in Checkbook magazine. Only 27% reported a favorable experience with them.

Anyway, major appliances are shit nowadays, even high end ones. Gone are the days a washing machine or fridge would easily last 20 years.

Your best bet is to buy the cheapest appliance that will do the job and when it breaks in a few years, just buy another one.

Posted by: Crabby Old Man ()
Date: September 07, 2014 11:09AM

>
>
> Are you kidding? Bray and Scarf has horrible
> reviews in Checkbook magazine. Only 27% reported
> a favorable experience with them.
>
>
> Anyway, major appliances are shit nowadays, even
> high end ones. Gone are the days a washing
> machine or fridge would easily last 20 years.
>
> Your best bet is to buy the cheapest appliance
> that will do the job and when it breaks in a few
> years, just buy another one.

Sad but true. They just don't build them like they used to. I've learned that with refridgerators and washers and dryers.

Also I bought a range and range hood from Bray and Scarff (in Arlington) a few years back and I would never use them again. I didn't have a problem with range installation, but the guys who showed up to install the hood were complete idiots. It was 9:00AM and one of them had some serious alcohol on his breath, then they installed the hood wrong and even sunk a bunch of extra screws in haphazardly. They installed it to recirculate the air instead of blow it out the vent in wall. I called to complain and they sent out a "supervisor" and instead of taking the hood down and setting the plate inside and properly re-mounting it, he just reached in and stuck a piece of metallic duct taper over the vent opening in the front of the hood. I am still not confident that the air is flowing as it should out the vent in the wall.

Posted by: new employee ()
Date: September 17, 2014 01:43PM

Sanyone know how often you get paid and what days ?

Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: September 17, 2014 02:58PM

How about being a man, pull out the volt meter, find the failed component and replace it. My neighbor threw out his old freezer because of a $3 thermostat. It's in my garage humming along keeping my venicen & rockfish steaks ready for the next dinner party. DIY.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:12PM

wcc Wrote:
> Are you kidding? Bray and Scarf has horrible
> reviews in Checkbook magazine. Only 27% reported
> a favorable experience with them.

Online reviews are a lousy way to judge a company. Quite often the only ones who bother to post anything are those with complaints or company shills. I find them more useful in identifying the types of problems you will have than they are at telling you if you will have a problem.
>
> Anyway, major appliances are shit nowadays, even
> high end ones. Gone are the days a washing
> machine or fridge would easily last 20 years.

There seems to be some truth to this. Part of the reason is that those older appliances had fewer electronics and add-on features. However part of it is also because the shit that was produced long ago is now in the landfill, leaving the well built and well maintained items.

> Your best bet is to buy the cheapest appliance
> that will do the job and when it breaks in a few
> years, just buy another one.

I think it is also more important to shop based on warranties and service plans now.

Posted by: oldguy ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:06PM

Every time I go into HH Gregg there are always more salespeople than customers. I wonder how they stay in business.

Posted by: mister obvious ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:56PM

neveragain Wrote:

>
> hell???
>

OP, how did you get home?

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:59PM

mister obvious Wrote:
> OP, how did you get home?

You have to read street names to get home? How do YOU find your way in the dark??

Posted by: wcc ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:23AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> wcc Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you kidding? Bray and Scarf has horrible
> > reviews in Checkbook magazine. Only 27%
> reported
> > a favorable experience with them.
>
> Online reviews are a lousy way to judge a company.
> Quite often the only ones who bother to post
> anything are those with complaints or company
> shills. I find them more useful in identifying
> the types of problems you will have than they are
> at telling you if you will have a problem.

Although Washington Consumer Checkbook has a website, they are not anything like the phony "online reviews" sites like Yelp or Angie's List.

Checkbook is a long established, nonprofit, no advertising magazine. You have to pay for your print subscription to access their website. It's pretty expensive for a quarterly publication. Checkbook subscribers are fairly diligent about rating companies---good or bad. I know I am.

Checkbook is as close to the straight shit as you will find out there.

Posted by: more things change ()
Date: September 18, 2014 10:49AM

They were saying the same thing about Circuit City twenty years or more ago. The fat commission is in the warranties.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 18, 2014 01:51PM

Washington Checkbook may be better than most, but they still have the same flaw. When you rely on voluntary reviews you are going to get a disproportionate number of reviews from "motivated" individuals. That doesn't mean the information isn't accurate, but it does mean that it may not be typical.

Posted by: Phil j ()
Date: June 28, 2016 11:55PM

I work for hhgregg and I hate it but its what I have to do till I find something else but reading everyone saying don't go there really that's just makeinh it harder on us who have to deal with it it takes foldout the mouth of me and my child and as for us salesmen approaching you we have to if we don't greet customers and try to make the sales we get draw which we have to pay back and if we keep getting draw we get fired if you don't like the store that's fine but let others make there own opinion.

Posted by: Samuel Beckett ()
Date: June 29, 2016 07:50AM

Phil j Wrote:
> I work for hhgregg and I hate it but its what I
> have to do till I find something else but reading
> everyone saying don't go there really that's just
> makeinh it harder on us who have to deal with it
> it takes foldout the mouth of me and my child and
> as for us salesmen approaching you we have to if
> we don't greet customers and try to make the sales
> we get draw which we have to pay back and if we
> keep getting draw we get fired if you don't like
> the store that's fine but let others make there
> own opinion.

With your obvious talents, you should quick working at HHGregg and go into writing books. Your first novel is certain to be a bestseller!

Posted by: My Thought ()
Date: June 29, 2016 05:27PM

Phil j Wrote:
> I work for hhgregg and I hate it but its what I
> have to do till I find something else but reading
> everyone saying don't go there really that's just
> makeinh it harder on us who have to deal with it
> it takes foldout the mouth of me and my child and
> as for us salesmen approaching you we have to if
> we don't greet customers and try to make the sales
> we get draw which we have to pay back and if we
> keep getting draw we get fired if you don't like
> the store that's fine but let others make there
> own opinion.

Your post is a massive run on sentence that is loaded with grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.

I wonder how you got your position at hhgregg. Do they know that you are functionally illiterate?

Date: December 17, 2016 06:19PM

A sales person stole my Boss 301 speakers that were on a 80% off closeout sale that I ordered and prepaid for. The GM said his employees have first chance at closeout deals. The Chesterfield County Police had to escort me out of the store...This war is just starting.

Posted by: Lily the AT&T Chick ()
Date: December 18, 2016 07:51PM

neveragain Wrote:
> If you want to experience the worst sales people
> in the history of the universe venture over to hh
> gregg. I just bought an appliance that needs to be
> delivered and installed from them and the sales
> person actually required that I give her
> directions from 495 to my house. I thought she was
> kidding, you know with things such as gps and
> mapquest...but nope, she was serious.
>
> hell???
>
> and whats funny about her looking up the street
> names is that earlier she told me she couldn't
> look up the dimensions of my broken appliance to
> ensure the new appliance I was buying was of
> adequate size. I actually had to go home, measure
> my broken appliance myself and return to the store
> with the information.
>
> Weird. Very weird.

She must have great tits and a ass that won't quit - Otherwise......

Posted by: Eheh ()
Date: December 18, 2016 10:57PM

Great experience there - went for an LG fridge, saw the $1500 price and told the sales girl I only had $1200. She was a terrible actress, said 'I'll have to run that by my boss', came back 5 min later and said $1200 was fine. They give the sales people a percentage to play with. They would rather take 1% than walk out of the store and they get nothing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.