HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BMH (new Gang)
Posted by: Bill Pecos ()
Date: October 11, 2005 10:40AM

Badder Mein Hoff is a new gang that is growing stronger by the day. Extremely ruthless against MS 13 and other Spainish Gangs the Police Force (FCPD) is wondering if maybe the growing Badder Activity is due to something not being done to effectivly stop MS. I Dont Know much about the gang other that it originated out of Gaermany and still operates there today on a hire scale but the question is how it got over here? although the gangs new recruits are whites and white supremeists there has to be a foriegn Leader. Any info will be a big help please post

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BMH (new Gang)
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: October 11, 2005 03:37PM

lol

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: October 12, 2005 01:46AM

worthless immigrants

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 12, 2005 05:35AM

they can shoot the hell out of each other. so it would seem that now the FCPD isnt doing anything about MS13 and wont be doing anything about this either.

> ...new recruits are whites and white supremeists...

they should recruit the black, white supremeist.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: kurt ()
Date: October 12, 2005 02:10PM

hilarious.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 12, 2005 09:52PM

white people are so scared.. of even whiter people!

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: October 12, 2005 10:22PM

well that was retarded.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2005 04:03PM by mad max, JD.

Posted by: Bill Pecos ()
Date: October 21, 2005 09:29AM

Hell I dont know where this county is going. These new bastards are alot smarter then the spainish street gangs and alot harder to find. i just want to know were they get all their fire power.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:33AM

Bill Pecos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hell I dont know where this county is going. These
> new bastards are alot smarter then the spainish
> street gangs and alot harder to find. i just want
> to know were they get all their fire power.

yeah, i was totally trying to join because of the bitchin' guns but for some reason they wont let a "cracker" into their gang.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 21, 2005 02:53PM

It's not that hard to buy guns in VA.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: October 21, 2005 03:37PM

can get u a ar-15 for 650

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: October 22, 2005 03:57PM

MrDoctor Wrote:
> can get u a ar-15 for 650

The fact that someone that's too lazy to type out "you" has access to an ar-15 (whatever that is, it doesn't sound good) is extremely disturbing.

Posted by: lol ()
Date: October 22, 2005 06:34PM

is ryan thomas gay?

Posted by: those who forget the past... ()
Date: October 25, 2005 01:34AM

I find it sadly possible that some punks would attempt to invoke the name of one of the better known left-wing terrorist organizations from the 1960s and 1970s. I find it utterly impossible that there would be any more connection than that.

Geez, they can't even think up new names for gangs? That sounds like one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

http://www.baader-meinhof.com/

Posted by: Haha We smoke we drink ()
Date: October 25, 2005 09:53AM

Well it took you long enough to post i was wondering how long it would take to drag you'r ass out

Posted by: those who forget the past... ()
Date: October 25, 2005 06:04PM

HahaWSWD, I think you have me confused with someone else.

You wouldn't happen to have been a reader of Milton magazine, were you?
(Their motto: We smoke, we drink, we gamble.)

Date: October 25, 2005 07:40PM

so what have you been up to bill pecos?

Posted by: wesmokewedrink ()
Date: October 25, 2005 07:47PM

you still eatin as many hotdogs?

Date: October 25, 2005 08:10PM

And my only important question... are we warring? I'm sorry I had to tell everyone about you snitching on mo, people might have thought it was me or peter the gingerbreadman.

Posted by: Operation Anlgefire ()
Date: October 27, 2005 09:37AM

Ha haha well that shits over no narced on mo. Oh i got fired haha and yes hotdogs are plentlyful and its the time for vending now that the year has started. oh and no i dont go after fallen angels but i hear you tryed haha

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: October 27, 2005 09:46AM

But really no one did narc on mo it was a rumor that went wildly out of control

Posted by: bs ()
Date: October 27, 2005 04:00PM

i am a fallen angel, i cant compete in the 9th grade

Posted by: bs ()
Date: October 27, 2005 04:04PM

it sucks chilling at my apartment all day, but i rent a room out for 600 so its tight.

Date: October 27, 2005 10:52PM

If their members try to "dis" each other on some shitty forum, I don't think they're much to worry about. Buncha white kids, no, I'm not scared.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2005 11:00PM by mad max, JD.

Posted by: adolph hitler ()
Date: October 28, 2005 02:11PM

badder mein hoff represent nigga

Posted by: A. Fan ()
Date: October 28, 2005 02:29PM

Yo, Dolphy! Word! What's YOUR favorite episode of "Hogan's Heroes"?

Posted by: A. Fan ()
Date: October 28, 2005 02:51PM

Oh, I almost forgot, "MrDoctor" is a fucking MORON! - Under most circumstances, I'm not in favor of abortion... BUT, if there's a better example out there of the occasional need for abortion in our society, than people like "MrDoctor" and his ilk, crawling the surface of our planet, I haven't seen it yet.

Posted by: E. Leet ()
Date: October 28, 2005 04:12PM

Asshole Fan is sharing his banal, boorish, existential side again today.

Aren't we privileged?

Posted by: Fallen ()
Date: October 31, 2005 10:35AM

Well t his is nonsense and i will bring a plate of cookies over one day to end this nonsense

Posted by: johnnye ()
Date: October 31, 2005 09:19PM

The Economist Wrote:
> worthless immigrants

And of what descent are you Mr. Economist? Oh? You're American Indian? I thought you were one of those white guys that thinks they own the country because their great-grandfather immigrated from Ireland.

Posted by: Economist ()
Date: November 01, 2005 01:23AM

Yeah actually but the difference is that my great grandfather changed his name to sound American, and was proud to be American. Did everything he could (including working 80 hour weeks +++) to make sure his kids were better off and were raised right. He didn't sit on welfare , he came here legally , AND HE SURE AS HELL didn't fuck things up like these WORTHLESS immigrants.

penis
Posted by: penis ()
Date: November 13, 2005 05:07AM

I agree with you the way you view the issue. I remember Jack London once said everything positive has a negative side; It is also interesting to see different viewpoints & learn useful things in the discussion.

Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 13, 2005 11:32AM

what's up with all the Jack London quotes? His books make me vomit.

Although his character was funny on that one "star trek the next generation", the one where the crew trravels through time to the gold rush and Jack London is the local do-all guy...

Posted by: John ()
Date: November 14, 2005 10:37AM

There was a church attacked by "Badder Mein" a few days ago in maryland. I saw the news but they wouldent show what was spray painted on the building.

Posted by: Grim ()
Date: November 14, 2005 02:30PM

Lolz. BMH huh.. I like how gangs try to start up and become rivals with the largest gang in the united states(ms). Good Luck BMH!!!

LA MADA

Date: November 14, 2005 03:10PM

don't forget all the pretenders who have been around for a while, Grim, like the crips and bloods. they still spawn occasionally.

Posted by: uknowme ()
Date: November 18, 2005 03:53PM

The real thing separating these new gangs from the spanish street gangs is their height. A 5'2 brown man can't do much damage. Lookout for the aryan 6'2 behemoths of bader meinhof and you will understand why they say "you can't kid a kidder."

Date: November 18, 2005 06:13PM

yeah, that 6'2" is going to hold up MUCH better against a .45 or any kind of auto

in case you haven't noticed gangs use guns now, size matters little

lol

Posted by: USA_RULES ()
Date: November 20, 2005 05:16PM

Well I'd have to say all the black and hispanic gangs are nothing compared to the mob. They still kick all them gang's asses. Their strength is organization you don't see punk street gangs run like that. I would agree though that the BMH is probably stronger than MS-13. Hispanic and Black gangs don't even know how to fire guns properly but sure they can still kill you if your close enough to them.

Posted by: USA_RULES ()
Date: November 20, 2005 05:18PM

economist it 100% right. Today it seems that good work ehtic is politcally incorrect like just about every damn thing that made america great. It was America's work ethic that won us WWII just look at the French they are the laziest bastards anyone will ever see. That is why they are always getting their ass kicked.

Date: November 20, 2005 05:28PM

France is prett ylazy... months of vacation a year, gauranteed, plus short work weeks and just a general attitude that working is for losers...

Date: November 21, 2005 10:48PM

France doesn't have many tall people. Fight against the 8'3 behemoths of the USMC and you'll see wy they say " You can't count your eggs before they're hatched."

Posted by: MeinKampf ()
Date: November 27, 2005 11:49PM

Finally, a white gang to kick MS 13's lazy immigrant asses! I cannot tell you how sick I am of driving down Little River Tnpk and seeing at least 100 immigrants just standing around each and every day. If a black or white CITIZEN did that, we'd be busted for loitering. I know I'm sick as hell of working 12 hour days and getting half of my check taken out to subsidize these NON-AMERICAN ASSHOLES. If you want to come to America, at least learn the language like my German immigrant grandparents did. Cops won't do anything about MS-13 and yet they'll still pull my POS car over for having tinted windows so I have to pay 50 tickets a year, meanwhile I have no money because most of my GODDAMN PAYCHECK goes to the Lopez family of 150. I say let them shoot it out, American History X-style, and then let us place bets on it. Guaranteed Hitler's youth win! VIVA DEUTSCHLAND!

Date: November 28, 2005 12:44PM

Umm... Germans are NON-AMERICAN ASSHOLES also, genius...

your attempt at racism should have been more specific, like "non-white" or something.

Posted by: perv monkey ()
Date: November 30, 2005 08:26AM

if u think about it they're prolly trying to be like the mafiosi that come over from Sicily who wanted to rebel against the government. im both italian and german but any motherfuckin bitches that try to copy something arent going to be as powerful. they prolly wont get big they prolly will get laid out by rivals before they can ever get tru power.

Date: December 05, 2005 10:02PM

I would say "I learned something new today from a man named perv monkey" but instead I will say "Perv monkey is clearly a doofus... Judging by his previous posts on this board, I beleive he pulled the mafioso thing out of his ass."

Besides, what can an italian truly do to a negro? Italians might be large but the tribesmen of the buku tribe could never be beat by a pasty weak minded and bodied white man of a shorter stature. Go up against a tall negro and learn why getting your ass kicked is totally last year and stepping on cracks really wont make the crack help your mothers back feel any better or you'll break your mothers back.
""

Posted by: SiLeNt ()
Date: December 30, 2005 02:20AM

To answer your question an AR-15 is a semi-auto commercial version of the M-16 (it basically wants to be an M-16 when it grows up)

Date: December 30, 2005 09:09AM

uknowme Wrote:
> Besides, what can an italian truly do to a negro?

last time i checked, people arent bulletproof.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2005 09:10AM by Gravis.

Date: December 31, 2005 10:21AM

APPARENTLY NEGROS LIKE 50 CENT ARE BULLETPROOF MOTHERFUCKA

Date: January 01, 2006 10:30AM

yeah... and all those hospital records are just fake. what, you just need cash and the ability to crank out crap music to be bulletproof? sounds like a gangsta's dream, bad music, money and getting shot.

Posted by: Go Skins ()
Date: August 19, 2015 09:44AM

GO skins

Posted by: knowsasummerfagwheniseeone ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:00PM

It must be summer because if ever there was a summer fag this guy is one of them.

Maybe this is a new group that just borrowed a misspelled name, but Baader-Meinhof was part of the Red Army Faction back in 1980. I think someone just ran across an old link or saw a movie, and the group struck some neo-nazi chord with them.

Here's the wiki link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

Posted by: If it smells like a duck... ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:12PM

Re: Baader Meinhoff gang from article by Michael Burleigh in the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-528611/Clowns-terror-The-Baader-Meinhof-gang-hopelessly-incompetent-befuddled-drugs-casual-sex.html

The article is too long to put here, so here is the location if anyone is interested.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.