HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Off Duty Cops
Posted by: Labowski ()
Date: January 20, 2012 03:20PM

Anyone have a run in with an off duty police officer or a sherrif on Rt 66 around 8:30 week day mornings? I am a former Fed Officer and he bolted after my encounter once I IDed myself as such. He is an angry cop and needs to be reported... I did repport his actions to Arlington County. His actions left me doubting his stability or his authenticity. Drives a slate blue Doge Magnum with Fight Terrorism plates. I have seen him pull over cars at least three times. He was in a black plain polo shirt and khaki pants and the last time I saw him he was in a olive green sweater and khaki pants. His badge was unfamilur to me and he never bother to ID himself as law enforcement... car was all decked out with undercover lights. Please report rogue officers if this happens to you, for your safty and his... this guy is off the hook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Off Duty Cops
Posted by: huh ()
Date: January 20, 2012 04:06PM

all this....great description........and no tag number. I think I might know why you are a former fed.

All you need to do is get a tag number and let the PD do their job..............but no...........you come to FU............unbelievable

Posted by: Hmmm ()
Date: January 20, 2012 05:37PM

I'm concerned that you wouldn't call the police on the side of the road when this incident occurred considereing your an ex-fed.....You of all people should know what a phony officer looks like. And from what your saying, this seems like it is an impersonator.

No dept around here I know wears a black polo and khaki's as their uniform....Sounds to me you got bamboozled

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 20, 2012 06:59PM

Years ago someone told me that cops are required to be in uniform and have their ID when doing this so that you don't end up getting pulled over by some fake with flashing lights. No idea if that is still true, but if so it is my guess the police would be fairly PO'd if they caught one of theirs doing this.

Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: January 20, 2012 09:00PM

I'm questioning your claim that you're former LE. I call BS.

If you have a LE background, you'd know that his vehicle wouldn't have Fight Terrorism tags.

Date: January 20, 2012 09:32PM

If it were a cop, do you really think one person saying something would trip the PD trigger? You know someone would say something to the butthead and think it would do the job and no one the wiser... buddies in blue. If it is happening more than what I reported this guy walks... why not here in FU? Joe civilian wont hear it in roll call, now will he.

Posted by: JoeB. ()
Date: January 20, 2012 09:34PM

Agree with the postsabove. There aren't many calls that cops take more seriously than PD impersonation calls.

Date: January 20, 2012 09:37PM

Thanks for the support, sounds like I touched a nerve or two on here...to bad to the thinned skinned out there. I am just honest and know that there are bad poeple in every job... we, the public have to hold the line where we can and are able to...

Thanks again for your input and faith.

Date: January 20, 2012 10:16PM

So why did an Arlington traffic stop end up on Fairfax Underground exactly??

Posted by: Huh ()
Date: January 21, 2012 08:52AM

I am a retired Fairfax County Police Officer..............trust me........the internal affairs dept is always looking for some way to fuck an officer.

If the stop occurred in FX and you called them with a tag, it would not get shoved under the table.............they would drop a homicide to investigate the possibility that an officer was making off duty stops.

Maybe in another jurisdiction, but Chief Rohrer is so concerned about image, he would investigate to the hilt.Just look at the taser policy.....officers cant carry them in schools anymore............looks to intimidating...........never mind their presence alone could prevent an officer from having to go "hands on" and therefore injuries to a student or officer.

Trust me.........if this guy making the traffic stop was in fact an off duty FCPD cop, they would crucify him. Call them.

Posted by: Thanks ()
Date: January 21, 2012 09:29AM

Thanks for retiring, Huh. You sound like a real dipshit. I'm pretty sure you spent time on the rubber gun squad, too.

Posted by: _Gunner ()
Date: January 21, 2012 01:30PM

Huh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am a retired Fairfax County Police
> Officer..............trust me........the internal
> affairs dept is always looking for some way to
> fuck an officer.
>
> If the stop occurred in FX and you called them
> with a tag, it would not get shoved under the
> table.............they would drop a homicide to
> investigate the possibility that an officer was
> making off duty stops.
>
> Maybe in another jurisdiction, but Chief Rohrer is
> so concerned about image, he would investigate to
> the hilt.Just look at the taser
> policy.....officers cant carry them in schools
> anymore............looks to
> intimidating...........never mind their presence
> alone could prevent an officer from having to go
> "hands on" and therefore injuries to a student or
> officer.
>
> Trust me.........if this guy making the traffic
> stop was in fact an off duty FCPD cop, they would
> crucify him. Call them.

What an attitude. I'm glad you're retired.

Posted by: huh ()
Date: January 21, 2012 03:15PM

Yo Gunner and Thanks,

If you aren't FCPD cops, you can't speak to something you have no knowledge of..............if you are FCPD cops, you are naive.....very naive.

Im betting your in IA.............in that case.........fuck you

Posted by: whats up ()
Date: January 22, 2012 12:43PM

first off, if he was stopping someone in his own vehicle, that violates any departments policy in this area. second, it definatley was not a police vehicle if it has those tags on it. and third, maybe this was why you were a fed because you dont pay attention to detail. any real cop would have got the tag number before they called the real police to make a report. makes me wonder why you are a former federal officer. maybe you will see him again and then you will actually get the tag number to help out the real police. good luck.

Posted by: Strike Team ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:44PM

Black polo shirt & Khaki pants? That sounds like a zoning cop.
Attachments:
strike team-crop.jpg

Posted by: SWAT 1 ()
Date: January 22, 2012 01:58PM

Hey Labowski....STFU. Former is the key word here. If you were a Federal Officer, all you did was stand outside a door somewhere.

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 22, 2012 03:14PM

SWAT 1 Wrote:
> Hey Labowski....STFU. Former is the key word here.
> If you were a Federal Officer, all you did was
> stand outside a door somewhere.

"Federal" as in law enforcement can mean many things. Including the FBI, USSS, DSS, DEA, ATF, amongst many others. Yes, some agencies are tasked with protecting buildings.. but do most of these sound like boring "door standing" jobs to you??

Also, in anycase, Id rather be standing in front of a door making $52,000 on my first day on the job, than being some podunk local cop. And once you factor in LEAP, some of these "feds" make 65,000 starting right out the gate.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2012 03:18PM by friskydingo.

Posted by: Id respond but I locked my keys in the car ()
Date: January 22, 2012 03:27PM

Spoken like a true Fed, its all about the money,not having the ability or desire to do any real law enforcement

Posted by: NOVA ()
Date: January 22, 2012 03:51PM

Just a few corrections. One noted no LE in NOVA wears a black polo shirt and khaki pants, thats what we all wear. Most all special teams and units wear this uniform.

Second, just because the vehicle is not displaying local government tags doesn't mean its not LE. Most all unmarked LE cars display normal looking tags, they are called blank tags because you cannot run them. This includes the Fight Terrorism tags.

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 22, 2012 04:05PM

NOVA Wrote:
> Just a few corrections. One noted no LE in NOVA
> wears a black polo shirt and khaki pants, thats
> what we all wear. Most all special teams and units
> wear this uniform.
>
> Second, just because the vehicle is not displaying
> local government tags doesn't mean its not LE.
> Most all unmarked LE cars display normal looking
> tags, they are called blank tags because you
> cannot run them. This includes the Fight Terrorism
> tags.

I agree, the police can come in any shape and form.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2012 04:06PM by friskydingo.

Posted by: Thanks ()
Date: January 22, 2012 07:44PM

Huh, you are a fucking loser. I don't need to worry about I.A. Sounds like you spent a career with I.A. up your dress. The citizens of Fairfax County should be glad you're gone. You sound like a real dickhead.

Posted by: chivo ()
Date: January 22, 2012 08:47PM

A good cop is a retited cop or dead cop.haha.no pitty for u.I break the law everyday and stll have not been caught I do what I want and always will

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.